Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 22 2015, 18:34

Raijin sat there and watched his brother, “you seem distant lately.” He said as he suddenly felt a force being pushed into his body, the hachibi was being sealed within him, but not just him, his entire being because of the location. The heart was now the only thing keeping the hachibi sealed within Raijin and he gritted his teeth from the force being shoved into his body before he exhaled slowly before he hung his head for a moment. He breathed in and looked at his brother before he placed his hand over where the seal was, his body was inked now there and he sighed, “man, that was intense.” He said as he patted his brothers shoulder.

“brother, you ever think your strengths and mine lie in differences of our styles?” Raijin asked as he looked out at the distance of the view, “I mean I’m a samurai, and you’re a monk, not to mention my brother, we should create a fighting style that gives both our strengths a boost, while it protects both our weaknesses.” He added as he stood up now putting his gear back on hiding his scared body and now jinchuriki mark. He turned to face Grave and smiled, “you know how to get a hold of me, now if you’ll excuse me, your grandfather has something he wants me to do for him, so I’m heading out first, this was a win on both parts today, don’t let a few smacks get you down brother, we’re undefeatable together, but solo or apart, we’re weak.” Raijin said as he snapped his fingers “open” he said softly before he patted Grave’s head, “summon me when you want to train, I’ll help you out, as you could help me in return as well.” Raijin said as he walked through the portal.
305/2763
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 8 EmptyFri May 22 2015, 19:54

The young monk's attention turned away for a bit knowing it was true for him to becoming distant from his own brother but it was because of some worries and thoughts that ran in his head. Shaking lightly back and forth Grave kept to himself only to point at the seal. "That's true we do have a difference in our styles but first things first master the powers of the bijuu then we can talk about our own style if anything."

Grave nodded only to wanting to return to his studies over a few things. "I'll summon you when the time comes at the moment I need to return back to Hikari if anything. Then head back to Kumo if all is well really." Opening up Limbo as it slowly spiral opened Grave step through closing it behind him heading to his next location.
Back to top Go down

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8