Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 11 2015, 17:44

Raijin stood there and looked as the Hachibi fell to the ground out cold now, the battle won, he sighed heavily and shook his head, “fucken stupid, why can’t they just accept our powers and join us?” he said to himself as he was the only one left standing, he turned and looked at Grave before he sighed summoning a clone and pointed at Grave’s motionless body, “get him to the hospital, he took some severe damage, disappear once he’s better or once he tells you to bring me a message, I’ll summon him back here once he’s up and moving again.” Raijin said as he shrugged his shoulders before he looked back to Grave and let out a sigh of relief, “you’re crazy brother… but we’ll make it somehow as always…” he said to Grave even though he was knocked out.
142/2086

Actions: 3/5
0. E.M - Water Release - Enmu (Haze) -63 upkeep
Effect: Targets x.50 Chakra (Per Turn), Caster: Chakra +"X" Drained, Doujutsu cannot see through Mist & Raiton's Stun(s) +1 Turn & DMG x1.15
0. E.M - Wind Release - Kyuutai (Sphere) -50 sd
Effect: 250 & Raiton DMG x1.15 & Stun (+1 Turn) & Blocking Pwr = Stamina Energy of Caster (3015)
0. E.M - Lightning Release - Enkidou (Circular Orbit) -50 sd
Damage + Effect: 200+*1.15+*1.15 = 265 & Jiton's Effects x1.50 + Stun (2+2= 4 Turns) on Contact
0. E.M - Black Lightning Release - Omega Van-Brace -75 sd
Damage + Effect: 300 + Melee DMG x1.50 & +3 Roll(s) & DEX x1.50
0. Activated: Eiyo [1 posts]
1. Kage Buunshin no jutsu = 100 / 1 = 100 | 45
2. Clone Takes Grave to Hospital in Kusa Country.

Gains:
+302 stamina
”Raijin”:
”Abilities”:
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptySat May 16 2015, 05:51

bump
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19 2015, 03:19

OOC: I'm leaving the Thread because of the issue of passing out which will cause me to lose the battle but I'll be staying at a Inn within Kusa as it does not have a hospital stationed. also in order to restore at least some HP and be returning.

> Grave was lifted by the clone carefully has he was knocked out and unable to move due to the force from the bijuu knocking him out with a powerful headbutt leaving him only a lifeless force for that moment.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19 2015, 04:12

Raijin watched as his brother was carried off by his brother and he sighed and shook his head, “he’s gunna be pissed about this…” he said to himself as he sat on top of the 8 tailed beast and pulled out a water and drank it as he waited, he looked down at the beast he now sat upon and shook his head, “if you killed my brother, I’d find a way to seal you so damn much you’d be forgotten to the ages of history.” He said to himself in his head as he looked at the beast with the same eyes it looked at him with.
108/2194
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19 2015, 20:35

Raijin was still sitting on top of the beast before he felt the knowledge from his clone that his brother was now awake and on his way back, he jumped down and formed hand seals with one of his hands before he placed it to the ground having it draw a design and a cloud of smoke to appear, he stood up and stepped back a bit and sighed with relief, “you had me worried there.” He said to Grave as he stood there.
84/2278
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19 2015, 21:30

Grave appeared as the smoke had cleared have him glance around shaking his head "Everything is better now and it seems our friend is out for the count as well it seems." Grave turns to see his brother waiting to see what he thinks.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 19 2015, 22:03

Raijin stood there and looked at Grave and tilted his head, “yeah he sure is, are you sure you’re okay? You seem a little knocked out still.” He said as he looked at his brother, “but yeah he’s stayed down till you got back, I don’t know for how much longer though.” He added as he looked at the bijuu before them.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 20 2015, 21:59

He truly was not worried over the fact of the bijuu still being out as well but even more so that the hit from the bijuu did cause some damage to Grave's body. Yet to allow it to show would be allowing weakness to be seen by his brother. That was something Grave's pride would not allow to show or even manifest to the surface of his life. Shaking his head to turn to his brother, "I'm fine come on we should seal the bijuu in order to keep a closer watch on its powers."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 20 2015, 22:41

Raijin stood there, atop the eight tailed beast and sighed as he sat down, “more like make use of its powers.” He murmured to himself as he walked towards his brother removing some of the gear from his upper torso before he was standing before his brother, his scared upper body now revealed to his brother of all the hard work , training, and fights he was doing in the shadows or off by himself, “where ever is fine.” Raijin said as he sat down and looked up into the sky, “use some of my chakra too if you need it.” He added as he sat there looking forwards at the large group of trees ahead of himself.
118/2458
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22 2015, 18:07

Hearing the words that were murmured from his brother’s mouth Grave sighed lightly only to shake his head softly seeing his brother actually start taking off his upper torso’s equipment. Hard work from training and battles showed more on Raijin’s body then on Grave’s he got slightly jealous of this fact trying to hide it from his brother at all costs. It was not until soon Raijin’s voice whispered once again, “Where ever is fine.” Snapping from the jealous trance Grave nodded at his brother placing on hand on top of the head of the eight tailed beast then softly relaxed yelling out, “Hakku Fuin Taipu – Chen!” Making contact to his brother chest placing the rat hand seal on his brother’s heart basically the Bijuu started to be pulled into his brother slowly before increasing its rate heavily. Leaving nothing but a wasteland and the two shinobi left with hardly anything to do. “There…it’s done everything was sealed luckly I did save chakra so I did not have to use to much.”
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22 2015, 18:34

Raijin sat there and watched his brother, “you seem distant lately.” He said as he suddenly felt a force being pushed into his body, the hachibi was being sealed within him, but not just him, his entire being because of the location. The heart was now the only thing keeping the hachibi sealed within Raijin and he gritted his teeth from the force being shoved into his body before he exhaled slowly before he hung his head for a moment. He breathed in and looked at his brother before he placed his hand over where the seal was, his body was inked now there and he sighed, “man, that was intense.” He said as he patted his brothers shoulder.

“brother, you ever think your strengths and mine lie in differences of our styles?” Raijin asked as he looked out at the distance of the view, “I mean I’m a samurai, and you’re a monk, not to mention my brother, we should create a fighting style that gives both our strengths a boost, while it protects both our weaknesses.” He added as he stood up now putting his gear back on hiding his scared body and now jinchuriki mark. He turned to face Grave and smiled, “you know how to get a hold of me, now if you’ll excuse me, your grandfather has something he wants me to do for him, so I’m heading out first, this was a win on both parts today, don’t let a few smacks get you down brother, we’re undefeatable together, but solo or apart, we’re weak.” Raijin said as he snapped his fingers “open” he said softly before he patted Grave’s head, “summon me when you want to train, I’ll help you out, as you could help me in return as well.” Raijin said as he walked through the portal.
305/2763
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next