Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 02 2015, 15:38

Quote :
< - Eighth Bijuu (Tailed Beast): Yamata Orochi - Hachibi - >
> Each of the eight heads was still unable to move only to watch as the priest was visiable walk over to sit down feeling strange. As the bijuu could truly careless for the human bunch it seemed a bit odd on its point. Thinking to itself it could only be amazed for that brief moment that the young priest seemed to cause damage to it but it was nothing more than a mere scratch as the body of the bijuu began to slowly heal from the damage it had taken. Its powers were starting to fade slowly once again cause of the haze because of the human's strange fighting techniques. Hearing that the priest was going to allow the warrior to deal with the powers of the bijuu it seemed to be a disgrace for it to even be called the second strongest of the nine beasts of chakra. Soon the voice from the warrior that cast the stun onto the body of the beast spoke. Having to be brought down by merely a single technique, the offer of being one's ally was placed onto the table of battle. Yet the offer gave a detest and a small taste of vomit as the beast was told of being sealed countless times in order for one to harness its powers. Slowly lifting its lips up with the threat of being killed it spoke saying, "Ha…go for it if you like, taking your own life will not matter for I have died times before and still I revive only to walk this world once more. Even with that I grow stronger because of that."

> The beast could only let out a small chuckle but then stopped to think of the sealing offer once more, "I…will not even be little myself like the rest of my kin to be sealed within a worthless being such as yourselves. Standing before me with the powers that go beyond that of some of mere humans, one of you only has the powers of a true half. Though which I can sense easily, my dear sister…Nekomata. Pathetic siding with humans, if only the nine tails could see you know and laugh at your downfall!"

+ Previous Attack Results +

Actions: 5/5 - (Stunned unable to move (Roll))
Stun: 3/4
Passive Ability: Hydra Skin (ALL DMG Halved)
Passive Ability: Rikudo's Gift (Nexus Attributes x1.25)
Passive Ability: Auto-Regan (+10% HP Per Turn)

Raijin
+ Haze: Chakra /2 (Turn: 2)
+ Stun Effect: ¾

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 02 2015, 22:52

Grave wrote:
With the voice of the eight tailed bijuu speaking Grave was trying to move but could not for a bit but then stared at his brother for a bit saying, "First off, I do know the drawbacks of the technique it's just been passed down from my generation is all." Grave then turned his attention back to the eight tailed feeling an ill will coming from it but also the fact that he was pissed off the most part cause of how he degraded the partnership between him and Nekomata. With that moment Grave was going to stand but was unable to even talk much as the voice echoed towards him, "Do not worry about him Grave just focus on resting at this moment you need it more than anything." Nekomata was right and Grave was in no shape to battle because of this but it seemed to allow him sometime to glance up at the barrier still around the area for a bit. 'Yet, the barrier stays causing us to not be able to use chakra correctly if anything I have to figure something out in order to bypass this kind of effect.' Thinking about Grave understood something about the technique as he was thinking of the fundamentals of the barrier and even Raijin's chakra based wave. Each did seem similar but each caused a bigger effect in which thinking of it Grave nodded to this only to think of away around it all. Smirking at this he needed to return to his lab in order to get started on things after he visited Hikari and Kumo to speak with everyone about his plans.

Laying back onto the dirt ground the young male hardly cared about what the fiend had to same anymore only to mumble to himself, "I'm me and that's all I care about now." This moment Grave just rolled over to close his eyes to rest a bit more before the battle would come to a closing end.
Words: 332
Total Words: 1686

Actions: 5/5
Upkeeps: 2
0 - Calm Mind (Becoming Serious) x1.15 Nexus Attributes (1/5 Turns)
0 - Matou x2 Nexus Attributes (8/12 Turns)
0 - Tiger (Birth) +1 Combat Roll
0 - Kouchi Aftermath (-25% Nexus Attributes) (2/3)

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 02 2015, 23:08

Raijin simply looked at the Hachibi and sighed as he removed his helmet and let his arm sink back to his side holding his helmet, his eyes looking into the Hydra head’s eyes as he remained still and looked at his brother before he started to snicker, “gods… you can’t even piss off a priest let alone a Samurai.” He said as he looked at his brother before turning his attention back to the hachibi and laughed even harder, he fell to his ass laughing still before he calmed down.

“The kyuubi you say, I could have sworn we just watched the Kyuubi be sealed away within a Senju I believe from all the wooden techniques used, so that does indeed make you the stronger of the two, because you lasted longer than the Kyuubi.” Raijin said wiping a tear from his eye, “but as for the alliance, I really would wish you would accept my offer instead of me forcing it against your will.” Raijin added as he looked up into the sky, “I have an ultimate goal where the shinobi are all together in harmony under one country not how many there are out there in this fucked up world of peace we live in.” he added as he looked back down at the Hachibi, “Think it over for a few.” Raijin said as he looked over at his brother rather curious as to his new technique he used.

Raijin heard the Hachibi’s final words and smirked, “it’s not pathetic to find allies to rely on, I’m looking to you as I lost interest in the Kyuubi, you have a certain… uniqueness that I have, Raijin said looking at the Hydra with his snake like eyes, his smirk still written upon his face.
295/1348

0. Eiyo Activated (x 1.20 stats) [1 turns]
0. E.M - Water Release - Enmu (Haze) -63 upkeep
Effect: Targets x.50 Chakra (Per Turn), Caster: Chakra +"X" Drained, Doujutsu cannot see through Mist & Raiton's Stun(s) +1 Turn & DMG x1.15
0. E.M - Wind Release - Kyuutai (Sphere) -50 sd
Effect: 250 & Raiton DMG x1.15 & Stun (+1 Turn) & Blocking Pwr = Stamina Energy of Caster (3015)
0. E.M - Lightning Release - Enkidou (Circular Orbit) -50 sd
Damage + Effect: 200+*1.15+*1.15 = 265 & Jiton's Effects x1.50 + Stun (2+2= 4 Turns) on Contact
0. E.M - Black Lightning Release - Omega Van-Brace -75 sd
Damage + Effect: 300 + Melee DMG x1.50 & +3 Roll(s) & DEX x1.50

Gains:
+302 stamina
+7645 Chakra

”Raijin:”:

”Abilities:”:
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 02 2015, 23:23

Quote :
> With the voice of the samurai and priest coming across its ears, the large serpent was not even aiming to piss either of them off but heard more of the laughing coming from the samurai. Then the words came across saying the kyuubi was sealed within someone using wooden technique being called a Senju. The slithering being tried to move and break the stun that held it yelling, "How dare a bastard of one of the cursed clan seal it once again! That blasted human swore we would be free and not have to worry about that damn clan ever coming after us." With that moment he turned his attention back to the samurai noticing the eyes of the serpent within him, "I see…you believe just because of that you can battle on an equal level... fine, then after I'm free we can finish our battle and battle to the end to see if you can even able to battle against me if anything else!" The tongue of the snake was starting to feel on the ground knowing it was getting some feeling back from its body.

Stun: 2/4

Raijin
+ Stun Effect: 2/4

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 02 2015, 23:34

Grave wrote:
Hearing the voice and laughter of both his brother and the eight tailed Grave continued to relax more but then after thinking about a senju that was heard, that would mean another one of the senju bloodline is out that can use the power of mokuton to bind the powers of a bijuu. This left Grave in a unease state for a moment as he closed his eyes thinking to himself for that matter because of the issue to come for but his mind was starting to not be calm as he was thinking of everything. He felt the same as the Bijuu before long he stood up shaking his head saying, "You know you are right you are the strongest one compared to the Kyuubi, but otherwise I would have no wasted time coming here. But like my brother said the kyuubi was sealed, which means at that moment he's weaken and unable to protect himself, so if you are the strongest you should join us as we offered so you can truly prove that you are the strongest to him. Even if you kill the host then the Kyuubi will come back stronger and you can then prove it once more that you are even stronger because of an alliance with us. So you slithering fool are you in or are you going to be hostile towards us this entire time?" Grave finally spoke his mind for once but was more worried of the targets of the other bijuu with them having the edge of having the scrolls of the bijuu that does not mean it will last long as Grave for saw something far worse happening if they do not hurry with this information gathering and obtaining the rest of the bijuus quickly.
Words: 296
Total Words: 1982

0 - Calm Mind (Becoming Serious) x1.15 Nexus Attributes (0/5 Turns) < Ended
0 - Matou x2 Nexus Attributes (7/12 Turns)
0 - Kouchi Aftermath (-25% Nexus Attributes) (1/3)

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 02 2015, 23:47

Raijin looked at the beast and sighed closing his eyes, “why are those so focused with power and strength forget to see the greatest strength of all.” He mumbled to himself before he heard his brothers words and smirked, ”He was always the smarter one at these than I was.” Raijin thought to himself as he looked at Grave, he then turned to face the Hachibi and sighed, “if you want to fight it all out, I’m afraid you’ll need more chakra than what you currently hold, not to mention that you’d be at a dead end shortly even if we we’re to battle it all out, we’re more about the peaceful approach but you won’t allow your pride to back down even for a split second that you fail to realize that the even if you could take the Kyuubi on your own, it has an unlimited amount of chakra, you don’t.” Raijin added as he walked over and found a rock that looked almost like a chair and sat in it and looked at the Hachibi and remained still, “Grave, if you can talk it into allowing it within two minutes then by all means, but he’s almost defeated either way.” Raijin added as he looked at the Hachibi still, snake eyes to snake eyes, a smirk still upon Raijin’s face.
223/1571

Effect: Targets x.50 Chakra (Per Turn), Caster: Chakra +"X" Drained, Doujutsu cannot see through Mist & Raiton's Stun(s) +1 Turn & DMG x1.15
Effect: 250 & Raiton DMG x1.15 & Stun (+1 Turn) & Blocking Pwr = Stamina Energy of Caster (3015)
Damage + Effect: 200+*1.15+*1.15 = 265 & Jiton's Effects x1.50 + Stun (2+2= 4 Turns) on Contact

Gains:
+302 stamina
+3823 Chakra

”Raijin:

”Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 02 2015, 23:54

Quote :
> It laughed heavily as much as possible to hearing the little speech from the priest only saying to him, "You seem to think just because of him being inside of a host he's weak I have seen you in battle using the powers of my kin, you are nowhere near how strong that Nibi is, even more so sealing me within one of you would be foolish cause my powers will be limited as well then what, you are going to prove yourself because of how well you can battle, well you can do it without me that is for sure for once I have spoken there is no way you or anyone can change my mind because of this effect." Feeling the chakra being drained wanting to pass out it seemed the eight tails was becoming weaker and feeling the effects of it surely now it was about the time that the beast would be free and able to battle once again but it turned its attention over the samurai. The effects of the stun loosen only for the bijuu to hear the voice of the samurai, "Please dead end is when I'm going to be killed I feel as though I can still battle you, I do not need chakra to even battle you both in this moment." They could talk all they want even with the legends saying the Kyuubi having unlimited chakra may have been stated it was actually incorrect for it knew why it did not win the battles long ago. The time finally came allowing the beast to finally shaking itself as it somewhat lifted upwards to stare at its targets slithering its tongue from the mouth.

Stun: 2/4

Raijin
+ Stun Effect: 1/4

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03 2015, 00:06

Grave wrote:
Pulling out Jouten from its sheath once more the powers that he was finally waiting for to return suddenly appeared allowing Grave to finally get ready for battle, though after hearing what his brother said Grave could careless because of it as he jumped back saying, "I rather not talk about it really I have a better choice." Grave quickly turned the blade to his hand and cut as he rushed over with his speed to appear before the beast placing its hand onto it, "Guess I have an ability to absorb chakra as well!"
Words: 95
Total Words: 2077

0 - Calm Mind (Becoming Serious) x1.15 Nexus Attributes (0/5 Turns) < Ended
0 - Matou x2 Nexus Attributes (6/12 Turns)
0 - Kouchi Aftermath (-25% Nexus Attributes) (0/3) < Ended

1. Action: Akuma Kaji -100 Chakra: Eight Tailed
2. Action: Akuma Kaji- 100 Chakra: Eight Tailed
3. Action: Akuma Kaji -100 Chakra: Eight Tailed
4. Action: Akuma Kaji -100 Chakra: Eight Tailed
5. Action: Akuma Kaji -100 Chakra: Eight Tailed

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Tue Feb 03 2015, 00:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03 2015, 00:06

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 4, 17, 4, 19
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03 2015, 00:21

Raijin looked at the Beast and sighed, “you sure are one damn stubborn fucking bijuu.” He said simply before he took his sword again and flashed forwards at the Hachibi with his powers activated to slash across the chest of the beast, he was rather annoyed and pissed off now at this beasts persistence.
54/1625

Actions: 1/5
4/5 reactivating styles
0. Activated: Eiyo [3 posts]
1. Melee Attack (sword): 100 + 15 + Str + Dex + *1.25 +*1.50 + *1.50 = 14, 448 + [265 + 675 + 4 turn stun] = 15 388 / 2 = 7694 – 7250 = 444 dmg

Gains:
+302 stamina
+956 Chakra
+3 rolls

”Raijin:”:

”Abilities:”:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03 2015, 00:21

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 13
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next