Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05 2015, 05:54

MOD wrote:

< Kumo Style actually takes 2 actions in order for it to be triggered.

< One that his 0 HP cannot be revived through items unless its "Curry of life", as they only effect HP not Max HP. So Grave's would actually be having 0 x1.15 which would mean he gains 0 cause of him being out cold and unable to do so, the only way to revive him would be through a jutsu thus far.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05 2015, 07:10

Raijin wrote:
Right... that would be my bad, I take back my action of using the pill on Grave then.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05 2015, 07:13

(OOC: Also, I'm wondering for future references. If I were to have 300 health, and somebody hits my with something that takes away 500 of it, would I go down to -200 health? Or would it stop at 0? This is something that we all need to know for sure. P.S: Sorry to post on your guy's thread for this question. Oppurtune moment.)
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05 2015, 07:15

Raijoku wrote:
A pm would have sufficed... but no you go to 0, the next attack kills.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05 2015, 07:39

(OOC: understood. But posting here = no harm done. If I had PM'd, there's no telling when I would've got the answer. I threw the question down here, and I got the answer in a matter of minutes. Soooo, it would've sufficed, but this is better.)
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05 2015, 14:04

(OOC: Actually this was answered a long time ago and explained that the next move would have to deal to a large vital area, like brain or heart. As everyone here is strictly stronger then one's HP that taking that one hit just to hit -9999 would be pointless as you'd basically have to lose the use of the shinigami quest if already done then come back through the cycle and someone kills you again and repeat and recycle really it would just break the cycle of life as you only get one pass life back the first and second time i believe but afterwards you will get nothing else so its game after that and restart basically like a New Member coming into Jidai.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05 2015, 19:42

Evasion Roll

MOD wrote:
> Also note that the third attack did not have a roll, this will forfeit the roll having it become "0" even with power ups. Also even more so, coming into another RP to ask a question is disrespectful even if the question takes a while to answer it was already answered before within Updates from the past. Even more if something was to have happen in this since of Grave typing 0 HP I would have posted a MOD post stating that his HP is within the negative format.

first Melee: = 6
second Melee: = 17
third Melee = 0

Last edited by Omnicron on Thu Feb 05 2015, 19:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05 2015, 19:42

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Evasion Dice' : 2, 12, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 05 2015, 19:55

Quote :
< - Eighth Bijuu (Tailed Beast): Yamata Orochi - Hachibi - >
> After the incoming attack knocked the priest out the large bijuu turned its attention over towards the samurai before laughing as though it truly did not care for what was said, before long the bijuu slightly spoke before watching the samurai get ready for battle. "I could careless anyone that took up that same profession as "HIM" deserves nothing but to be killed on the spot!" After speaking the bijuu was caught off guard as it tried to avoid the incoming attacks before long the blade was making contact with each hit not letting up or even off for a second. No window was left open for the bijuu to even counter attack its chakra was so low and gone that it was unable to even pull itself into the ground to evade the damage. After crashing into the small pit that the battle was taking place in the bijuu slowly peeled off as though it was stuck to the rocks only to have all head eight heads crash into the ground in front of the samurai, slowly blacking out from the damage the bijuu let out a small laugh saying as blood was falling from its body, "Pl..ease…I have….yet to see…the sun for a long…time, and my..home destroyed by humans…seal me if…you wish but…I shall be freed again…" Closing its eyes slowly the bijuu was defeated having the barrier explode leaving only the figures within it.

One was able to feel chakra once again and be able to perform their techniques as well.

+ Previous Attack Results
Raijin:
1. Hit = -444 DMG
2. Hit = 1780 DMG
3. Hit = 1780 DMG

Actions: 0/5 -
Stun: 0/4 < Released
Passive Ability: Hydra Skin (ALL DMG Halved)
Passive Ability: Rikudo's Gift (Nexus Attributes x1.25)
Passive Ability: Auto-Regan (+10% HP Per Turn)

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 10 2015, 21:07

Grave wrote:
Laying unable to move Grave's body continued to lay within the dirt field as the battle had ended the Nekomata lifted its head feeling the barrier fading. "Great even with the barrier off Grave is still unable to move as that boy took a hit hard, I'm surprised he's not even dead...but then again he could have been if the battle continued the way it was." Soon the blade beside Grave started to fall over laying on his chest as though it was a symbol of protection just in case. But the Bijuu had fallen by Raijin's hand even though Grave was unable to see it he could feel something odd happening within him as he was dreaming of some form of battle. Before long he could see his grandfather and father speaking about something before turning over to smile at him Tilting his head Grave was confused and thought he was going crazy as he tried to say or even speak but was unable to. Shaking his head trying to think of what was going on Grave just sat in the middle of the white roomed area thinking to himself as he was still confused. But was recapping of what happen to him having the flash of memories come to him he suddenly jumped up remembering he was hit by the Hachbi thinking he was dead Grave let out a small sob but figured out something if he was dead he wouldn't see his family here and thought Raijin would be around meaning that his ass must be out cold from the attack. With that being added Grave looked at the Jewel that was around his neck only to sigh because as long as the jewel was on him he could not be healed unless it was by the medical team back at a hospital.
Words: 306
Total Words: 2526

Actions: 5/5 (KO'D)

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 11 2015, 17:44

Raijin stood there and looked as the Hachibi fell to the ground out cold now, the battle won, he sighed heavily and shook his head, “fucken stupid, why can’t they just accept our powers and join us?” he said to himself as he was the only one left standing, he turned and looked at Grave before he sighed summoning a clone and pointed at Grave’s motionless body, “get him to the hospital, he took some severe damage, disappear once he’s better or once he tells you to bring me a message, I’ll summon him back here once he’s up and moving again.” Raijin said as he shrugged his shoulders before he looked back to Grave and let out a sigh of relief, “you’re crazy brother… but we’ll make it somehow as always…” he said to Grave even though he was knocked out.
142/2086

Actions: 3/5
0. E.M - Water Release - Enmu (Haze) -63 upkeep
Effect: Targets x.50 Chakra (Per Turn), Caster: Chakra +"X" Drained, Doujutsu cannot see through Mist & Raiton's Stun(s) +1 Turn & DMG x1.15
0. E.M - Wind Release - Kyuutai (Sphere) -50 sd
Effect: 250 & Raiton DMG x1.15 & Stun (+1 Turn) & Blocking Pwr = Stamina Energy of Caster (3015)
0. E.M - Lightning Release - Enkidou (Circular Orbit) -50 sd
Damage + Effect: 200+*1.15+*1.15 = 265 & Jiton's Effects x1.50 + Stun (2+2= 4 Turns) on Contact
0. E.M - Black Lightning Release - Omega Van-Brace -75 sd
Damage + Effect: 300 + Melee DMG x1.50 & +3 Roll(s) & DEX x1.50
0. Activated: Eiyo [1 posts]
1. Kage Buunshin no jutsu = 100 / 1 = 100 | 45
2. Clone Takes Grave to Hospital in Kusa Country.

Gains:
+302 stamina
”Raijin”:
”Abilities”:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next