Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 21:57

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 22:00

Battle roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 22:00

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 22:16

Grave wrote:
Feeling the chakra come closer it seemed closer than before only this time he could hear and feel the force of the beast from behind him. Jumping forward to avoid any contact from the beast Grave was shocked at the details of the beast it was rather different than the others but soon in his inner mind Grave was taken to see the Nekomata as he said, "That…is the Hachibi!" Nekomata nodded to this only with something bothering her as it voiced is own concern. "Yes this beast is the Hachibi please be very careful of this once Grave as this is not going to be like the other fights you've had." Grave came from his inner mind once again only to become serious pulling out the blade that he created shining brightly, "Jouten…let's make the opening for our brother's attack." Lifting the blade above his head he slowly placed it towards his side whispering to his brother, "Listen…allow me to create a small opening for you to get him understood. I rather not waist our energy until we see what we are up against." Grave darted over only to have Nekomata nodded as Grave's body changed once again with him yelling, "Matou!" With that burst of speed coming from Grave's attack he pulled the blade swiftly aiming at one of the heads of the bijuu."
Words: 226
Total Words: 638

Actions: 2/5
1- Calm Mind (Becoming Serious) x1.15 Nexus Attributes (5 Turns)
2- Matou x2 Nexus Attributes (12 Turns)
3- Jouten Melee 1974 + 1924 + 4300 = 8198 DMG

+ Attributes:
+ Ability:

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Wed Jan 28 2015, 22:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 22:16

'Combat Dice' : 20
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 22:41

Turning around to face the Hachibi now he waved with the hand that still carried his helmet before he placed it on, “how nice of you to show yourself.” He said to it showing no fear of the beast at all, he smiled and tilted his head before he jumped back to where his brother was before he heard him whisper to him, “understood.” He simply replied to Grave, as soon as his attack was released he smirked as he drew the kusunagi no tsurugi and his eyes took on a change of their own, looking at the tailed beast before him he counted the seconds to follow up behind Grave’s attack to which he’d attack with his own little double slash after Grave’s attack was launched, once Raijin’s blades were done he’d come to a skidding halt as he turned around to watch the beasts reaction.
147/666

Actions: 3/5
1. Melee Attack: 100 + 10 + 1570 + 1743 + *1.20 = 4108 dmg
2. Sekireigan Activated: 80 cc [Total Combat/Evasion Roll /4]
3. Melee Attack: 4108 dmg

”Raijin:”:

”Abilities:”:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 22:41

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 7, 6
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 23:02

Quote :
< - Eighth Bijuu (Tailed Beast): Yamata Orochi - Hachibi - >
> Watching the humans coming at it, the beast was amazed to see the fear of the humans not flow like in the past. They showed no fear towards the enemy they were facing they had no idea how dangerous it was to even be battling against the beast before long. It seemed like time was slowing down because of the boredom but soon the attacks that were launched came. First the priest's performed a strange form becoming different in a way. Yet the feeling was that of the Nibi that was related to the Hachibi. Soon it was not long before the blade came in contact with its hard scales of a serpent. The heads all hissed only to feel the other attacks coming at it before long the beast could only smirk saying, "Interesting…you seemed to have hit me hard, but the fear that you all are showing seems nothing but weakness to me as…the damage you are doing to my body will do nothing to my serpent skin. Now allow me to show you the powers of a bijuu that has fought against the king several times for power!" The serpents heads lifted up shaking violently before roaring releasing a strange wave of energy, the middle leaned down with its eye shining red as it said, "The sage gave me my name and I shall honor it even to death, Meiton - Deform Barrier! After which the beast roared yelling out once more, "Meiton - Devouring Barrier!" After which the beast dove seven of its heads underground only to have them appear as pillars surrounding the humans. "Now vanish from this world, Hydra Bijudama!" Each head began charging up a bijudama before each one fired it off at the young men.

Previous Attack Results
9018 DMG / 2 = 4509 DMG - 7250 END = 0 DMG
8216 / 2 = 4108 DMG - 7250 END = 0 DMG

Actions: 2/5
Passive Ability: Hydra Skin (ALL DMG Halved)
Passive Ability: Rikudo's Gift (Nexus Attributes x1.25)

1. Meiton - Deform Barrier: CC & SC: 610 & 397 - Techniques or Transformations of Chakra Based cannot be used by Enemies.

2. Meiton - Devouring Barrier: CC & SC: 610 & 397 - Effect: Enemies chakra techniques are negated and absorbed into the barrier. -"X" Chakra absorbed = Bijuu's Chakra increases by. (Remains on the field till battle is over)

3. Hydra Bijudama: CC & SC: 800 & 520 - DMG + Effect: 500 x8 & -1 Action +70 DMG [500 x 8] = 4000 + 8000 =12,000 DMG

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 23:02

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 14
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 23:31

Grave wrote:
The moment hit him as the Jouten bounced off of the skin of the snake leaving Grave in a tight spot and noticing his brother's attack doing the same. Flying backward to land Grave watched as the bijuu performed a couple of strange techniques feeling the effects he began shaking his head feeling his chakra fading. But focused his energy in him to strike at the Eight tailed once more. 'This could be a small issue…but I wonder for how long though…' Soon after the heads of the serpent duck underground to come surrounding his brother and himself in the center it seemed. Each head began charging up its attack as Grave was left standing still watching as though it was the end for him and his brother. Grave was losing his cool it seemed for that moment, until he gripped tightly on his blade. The sphere grew larger as it was fired at them. That moment Grave could only say a small prayer to himself, "Dear father…Dear Grandfather…Dear Mother…LIKE HELL I’M DYING HERE!!" That moment Grave triggered something into his mind allowing a burst of energy With that moment he pulled back onto his blade only to clash with the Bijudama of the 8 heads. "FUCK THIS BULLSHIT!" The blade cut at the bijudama only with sheer will did the explosion go off leaving nothing but smoke into the area of the attack. As Grave would come flying from the smoke cloud to strike the middle of the 8 tailed bijuu several times trying to deal some damage he could only be left yelling out, "TAKE MY HATE, MY SORROW AND ALL OF MY ANGER!"
Words: 258
Total Words: 896

OOC: In my defensive I matched the action of the Bijudama's action in order to have a clash, if anything IF this is allowed which I believed it would count as an action clash. Then the bijuu should get some recoil back for this plus all my hate, my sorrow and all of my anger! Which would mean all I would have to or should do is roll at least 14 or higher to destroy the bijudama. If I fail then well I hit 0 HP lol.

Actions: 0/5
Upkeeps: 2
0- Calm Mind (Becoming Serious) x1.15 Nexus Attributes (3/5 Turns)
0- Matou x2 Nexus Attributes (10/12 Turns)
0 - Tiger (Birth) +1 Combat Roll

1- Kouchi {WoA} - SEx2 {1 Turn|-1 Action}
2- Counter Action (Meiton: Devour Barrier) - Jouten Melee 1974 + 1924 + 8600 = 12498 DMG
3- Jouten Melee 1974 + 1924 + 8600 = 12498 DMG >  Matches Hydra Bijudama
4- Jouten Melee 1974 + 1924 + 8600 = 12498 DMG
5- Jouten Melee 1974 + 1924 + 8600 = 12498 DMG

+ Attributes:
+ Ability:

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Wed Jan 28 2015, 23:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 23:31

'Combat Dice' : 13, 20, 19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next