Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28 2015, 23:31

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 13, 20, 19
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29 2015, 17:35

Mod OOC wrote:
> The way it was executed I'll allow only this once. As that would be a counter action and the results would have been zero. But because their is no real clash system as of yet that is good so the bijudama was destroyed on your turn and the damage would go through as direct damage from the difference because of it being a surprised like attack.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30 2015, 06:57

OOC: I'll have my post up around noon today.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30 2015, 17:27

Stopping and looking down at his sword Raijin looked back at the Hachibi behind him and sighed heavily, “fucken hell, it’s skin is tough… but there’s always a weakness…” he thought to himself before he heard the bijuu talk and he started laughing as he walked over to where his brother was only to see him destroy a bijuudama head on, if this was a normal anime show a large sweat drop could be seen at the back of his head clear as day, but alas it was not, Raijin looked at the beast and something snapped inside of him just as it did his brother, activating his elemental mastery styles one by one, the area soon turned into a misty fog covered battlefield, while a wind sphere and two different forms of lightning surrounded his body, standing there Raijin looked at the bijuu, the hachibi, before he took a step forwards before he lunged at the beast again this time skidding with a blood lust starting to seep out from him, this was the difference between humans and a bijuu?

“Bullshit… I’ll tame you like a dog trainer would a rabid dog you slithery fuck.” Raijin said aloud as he looked at the bijuu before a grin would start to take over his face as this fight was just too good to leave or not stick with.
228/894

Actions: 0/5
0. Seikiran Deactivated
0. Eiyo Activated (x 1.20 stats) [3 turns]
1. E.M - Water Release - Enmu (Haze) -125 sd
Effect: Targets x.50 Chakra (Per Turn), Caster: Chakra +"X" Drained, Doujutsu cannot see through Mist & Raiton's Stun(s) +1 Turn & DMG x1.15
2. E.M - Wind Release - Kyuutai (Sphere) -100 sd
Effect: 250 & Raiton DMG x1.15 & Stun (+1 Turn) & Blocking Pwr = Stamina Energy of Caster (3015)
3. E.M - Lightning Release - Enkidou (Circular Orbit) -100 sd
Damage + Effect: 200+*1.15+*1.15 = 265 & Jiton's Effects x1.50 + Stun (2+2= 4 Turns) on Contact
4. E.M - Black Lightning Release - Omega Van-Brace -150 sd
Damage + Effect: 300 + Melee DMG x1.50 & +3 Roll(s) & DEX x1.50
5. Melee Attack:(weapon) 100 + 15 + 1884 + 3138 + *1.20 + *1.50 = 9247 /2 = 4624 +4 turn stun

Gains:
+302 stamina
Next Turn +15, 290 chakra

”Raijin:”:

”Abilities:”:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30 2015, 17:27

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31 2015, 11:35

Quote :
OOC: Also Raijin, roll the Combat Dice next time, as I labeled each dice for the respective roll they play.

First Roll = Grave's last two attacks, as the third action one was used to counter the bijudama.

Second Roll = Raijin's Attacks.

Last edited by Omnicron on Sat Jan 31 2015, 11:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31 2015, 11:35

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Evasion Dice' : 15, 14

--------------------------------

#2 'Evasion Dice' : 7
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31 2015, 15:32

Quote :
< - Eighth Bijuu (Tailed Beast): Yamata Orochi - Hachibi - >
>Within mere moment the heads of the large serpent pulled from the ground coming back into a whole. It was not soon after this happened the beast's bijudama was destroyed by a mere human's blade. Staring them down it seemed the humans were gifted in more ways than before. Trying to evade the priest's blades they soon made contact anyway with the middle head as he was screaming something out-loud that was not even understood as to why. But ducking down it noticed the other human coming at him strange techniques as well Even though the barrier was up he was able to perform them, 'What is going on? I should be absorbing those techniques…wait…something is wrong with me as well…' Feeling strange as a mysterious haze had began to cover the field it. Shaking its heads it could see another attack coming but it soon dodged the other man's sword but only to feel the recoil from the explosion of the bijudama. 'What…I don't get it…how can mere mortals just  come and  do damage to my body… Shaking only to regain control it stared at them for a moment before slithering. It took note on that the techniques around the one human seemed to not be chakra and could be dangerous but the priest seemed to be in a weaken state. "How interesting of you both to come and deal damage to me like it's nothing. But I'm not some mere pet to be captured and tamed." Soon even though the attacked seemed dodged the slithering bijuu was tapped by the electricity and unable to move. "WHAT…when…" Thinking back to the strange lightning techniques that were formed the tailed beast could not move as it falls over unable to move. "Da…mn…you…both to hell…"

Previous Attack Results
Grave -
+ Recoil from explosion: -498 / 2 = 249 (I completely overlooked it)
+ Jouton 1: 12498 / 2 = 6249 - [END] 7250 = 0 DMG
+ Jouton 2: 12498 / 2 = 6249 - [END] 7250 = 0 DMG

Raijin -
+ Haze: Chakra /2
+ Melee Attack: 4624 - [END] = 0 DMG
+ Lightning Release - (Stun:  +4)

Actions: 5/5 - (Stunned unable to move (Roll))
Stun: 4/4
Passive Ability: Hydra Skin (ALL DMG Halved)
Passive Ability: Rikudo's Gift (Nexus Attributes x1.25)

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01 2015, 13:56

Grave wrote:
While the young priest was in the air having to crash down with the blade onto the head of the beast Grave was curious as to something after the explosion the beast took some damage from the recoil. Blinking to this he quickly pushed off with Jouten so they could land onto the ground as they watched as his brother was moving in with the attack of his style. Smirking at this Grave was impressed to see it coming in handy for this kind of battle but thinking about it carefully Grave was unsure of something as he turned to Jouten for a moment nodding at it as he sheathed it back into its holding case. Turning to make his attention over to the battle he could see that beast acting strange. Soon he too could feel it as he glanced around it was a strange mist or haze that was on the field Grave blinked confused until saying to himself, 'Is this the style in action again?' Turning his attention over to the bijuu it seemed unable to move once it made contact with the strange lightning that was surging around Raijin.

"Well now…seems the techniques are holding him back from even being able to use anything else. But as long as he's still concisuous I believe we cannot use chakra so I'm going to sit this one out." Grave smiled looking over at his brother as he turned away for to fall to the ground sitting with his arms and legs crossed. The puff of dirt rose into the air only to leave Grave pouting a bit. "Well since I'm actually pretty useless go all out on him…" Laughing slightly Grave soon felt dizzy for that moment as he leaned over to grab his head shaking it.  Soon the area got dark around him as Nekomata appeared before him speaking carefully, "Because of you and that protection nature of yours. It seemed you weaken yourself from that burst of energy. I thought it was forbidden to use that ability within the clan of the Asakura?" Grave nodded saying the same, "Yes it is forbidden to use, not for the powers it holds but because of the after effects it gives off. Which is something I can feel affecting me this very moment." Shaking his head only to appear within reality once more Grave sighed again but this time to close his eyes and rest a bit. "Hey…Raijin, if you need anything let me know I need to rest and Jouten isn't to thrilled about the idea either sadly he has no choice." Smiling as though he could truly hear the voice of his blade even though he forged it sometimes he does feel like he can.
Words: 458
Total Words: 1354

Actions: 5/5
Upkeeps: 2
0 - Calm Mind (Becoming Serious) x1.15 Nexus Attributes (2/5 Turns)
0 - Matou x2 Nexus Attributes (9/12 Turns)
0 - Tiger (Birth) +1 Combat Roll
0 - Kouchi Aftermath (-25% Nexus Attributes) (3/3)

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01 2015, 16:39

Raijin looked over at his brother and nodded before he looked back to the hydra before him and smirked, “you will not bow down you say, but I say you will, I want your opinion in being my… sorry our ally within me, I know you have had a long and painful past with being sealed all the time, but I’m actually willing to hear your story about it all, and it’d be nice to hear, but if you spew hateful slanderous crap, I’ll have you sealed instantly, and when I die, I’ll make damn sure your life ends with mine.” Raijin said looking at the Hydra’s heads, curious to hear its reply, he turned to look at his brother and raised an eyebrow, “you need to be careful with new found powers until you know their drawbacks and flaws before you use them in combat.” Raijin said looking at his brother before he looked back to the Hydra.
159/1053

Actions: 5/5
0. Eiyo Activated (x 1.20 stats) [2 turns]
0. E.M - Water Release - Enmu (Haze) -63 upkeep
Effect: Targets x.50 Chakra (Per Turn), Caster: Chakra +"X" Drained, Doujutsu cannot see through Mist & Raiton's Stun(s) +1 Turn & DMG x1.15
0. E.M - Wind Release - Kyuutai (Sphere) -50 sd
Effect: 250 & Raiton DMG x1.15 & Stun (+1 Turn) & Blocking Pwr = Stamina Energy of Caster (3015)
0. E.M - Lightning Release - Enkidou (Circular Orbit) -50 sd
Damage + Effect: 200+*1.15+*1.15 = 265 & Jiton's Effects x1.50 + Stun (2+2= 4 Turns) on Contact
0. E.M - Black Lightning Release - Omega Van-Brace -75 sd
Damage + Effect: 300 + Melee DMG x1.50 & +3 Roll(s) & DEX x1.50

Gains:
+302 stamina
Next Turn +15, 290 chakra

”Raijin:”:

”Abilities:”:
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 02 2015, 15:38

Quote :
< - Eighth Bijuu (Tailed Beast): Yamata Orochi - Hachibi - >
> Each of the eight heads was still unable to move only to watch as the priest was visiable walk over to sit down feeling strange. As the bijuu could truly careless for the human bunch it seemed a bit odd on its point. Thinking to itself it could only be amazed for that brief moment that the young priest seemed to cause damage to it but it was nothing more than a mere scratch as the body of the bijuu began to slowly heal from the damage it had taken. Its powers were starting to fade slowly once again cause of the haze because of the human's strange fighting techniques. Hearing that the priest was going to allow the warrior to deal with the powers of the bijuu it seemed to be a disgrace for it to even be called the second strongest of the nine beasts of chakra. Soon the voice from the warrior that cast the stun onto the body of the beast spoke. Having to be brought down by merely a single technique, the offer of being one's ally was placed onto the table of battle. Yet the offer gave a detest and a small taste of vomit as the beast was told of being sealed countless times in order for one to harness its powers. Slowly lifting its lips up with the threat of being killed it spoke saying, "Ha…go for it if you like, taking your own life will not matter for I have died times before and still I revive only to walk this world once more. Even with that I grow stronger because of that."

> The beast could only let out a small chuckle but then stopped to think of the sealing offer once more, "I…will not even be little myself like the rest of my kin to be sealed within a worthless being such as yourselves. Standing before me with the powers that go beyond that of some of mere humans, one of you only has the powers of a true half. Though which I can sense easily, my dear sister…Nekomata. Pathetic siding with humans, if only the nine tails could see you know and laugh at your downfall!"

+ Previous Attack Results +

Actions: 5/5 - (Stunned unable to move (Roll))
Stun: 3/4
Passive Ability: Hydra Skin (ALL DMG Halved)
Passive Ability: Rikudo's Gift (Nexus Attributes x1.25)
Passive Ability: Auto-Regan (+10% HP Per Turn)

Raijin
+ Haze: Chakra /2 (Turn: 2)
+ Stun Effect: ¾

+ Attributes:

+ Ability:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)   Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kusa Country - Capture of the 8 Tailed Demon (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next