Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 02 2014, 03:07

The damage Raijin received from Grave in his bijuu chakra form didn’t just wound him, it actually knocked him unconscious, his body was holding itself up at this point, the fear and rage consumed his mind and helped knock him unconscious. His body just remained where it was but it was quivering, shaking still from the force that hit him, his body finally collapsed before Raijin shot back up to his feet before he saw Grave standing in front of him. Forgetting that he stopped all use of chakra again he looked at Grave and jumped back before he fell over from the pain in his leg, when he hit the sand this time he sent a bit puffing up like a cloud.

Raijin kept his eyes on Grave and he had his katana’s both drawn still as the grip on his katana’s a rattling noise ensued, his body was still shaking from the fear the bijuu cloak shook into him somehow, his eyes locked on Grave as he wouldn’t allow him to move before he dropped to his knees again coughing up blood once more, supporting himself with his katanas stabbed into the sand he stood back up and took a dizzy but a stance none the less still, his survival instincts starting to kick in, all his training flooding back to him, Trying to focus his chakra he noticed he couldn’t again and that there was now two blood stains upon the sand, one before him and one beside his helmet, damn near almost passing out from over pushing himself Raijin just looked at Grave, “never sell your soul to the demon…” Raijin said as he fell fully unconscious allowing all chakra to be useable again.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 02 2014, 04:14

The tigers roared loudly as Grave to face them as he summoned Yang over to hold Raijin on his back as Grave felt his chakra had return because of the bijuu. He placed his hand in the air before saying, "Open" Allowing the portal to spiral open as he left to enter the dimension they came from ending up in Kumo. "Its a good thing I was thinking of this place at the time." Grave smiled knowing this place was important to them as he looked at the old house. Yang roared looking at Grave as he smiled saying, "Hey now...this is my old home you should know of it first before having to even say anything." Yin walked out the portal as it closed holding the staff in his mouth wanting to roar at Grave for leaving.

Turning his attention Grave smiled and shook his head picking up Raijin carrying him over to the steps. Thinking to himself Grave smiled saying, "I won't let the demon take over...we've come to a small agreement." Thinking about it the Nibi was inside laying down relaxing more and just blew on the ground making dust kick up. Leaving Grave to look at Raijin slapping him on the face trying to wake him. "Come on sleepy head! wake up time!"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 02 2014, 05:30

Nightmares, they were all that filled Raijin’s head as he remained unconscious, returning back to his childhood he had to suffer it all over again, and again, repeatedly as if some kind of sick joke, before long the nightmare suddenly changed to when he and Grave fought and sealed the nibi but he looked around and he was alone, standing before he nibi, it roared before he awoke sitting up straight almost immediately he panted heavily before he wiped the sweat from his forehead.

He looked over at Grave and sighed heavily as he sat there before he shook his head, hearing thunder behind him he turned his head to see where they now were, “you brought us home did ya.” He asked as he stood up now stretching out his body, looking around he smelled the fresh air that it contained, which he longed for, to which it seemed like years since he was home last. Shaking his head again he looked at Grave, “Just promise me one thing, once we find a way to obtain the Kyuubi.. You help me train that demon fox so it doesn’t take me over.” Raijin said as he remembered reading a scroll about the kyuubi as his brother had the Nibi.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 02 2014, 06:12

Grave looked over and nodded about the Kyuubi remark before saying, "its really not about control...its more of less understanding...I think the Nibi and I are starting to enter that small line of understanding but I'm not sure myself it takes sometime. Showing you is some that is different allowing you to experience. But when the time comes i'll be there to help and seal that beast for sure within you." Thought about it as Yin brought over Grave's staff handing it to him carefully. Smiling he petted Yang first for carrying Raijin and then petted Yin for him carrying the staff for Grave as the blade stayed on Grave's side. Looking around the hold home in Kumo. Sighing to seeing them back at their own he looked around noticing how empty it was but sighed lightly once more saying, "We should begin our mission...we need to obtain knowledge of the sharingan within Kumo and how to battle it after which go towards Konoha."

Grave stood up straight holding his staff, "Time get things started and completed...this time i have to hurry and get training completed...We should split up in order to complete what we need now that you know the jutsu in three days time we'll meet then." Grave started to walk forward towards the gates of the old mansion they lived at. 'Our first home...and now we have to use it in order to stop a future threat...I wonder how this will go for us.' Grave's words crossed his mind and looked away then turned quickly to make his attention to Raijin. "Do you want Yin to go with you?"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 02 2014, 06:37

Raijin looked at his brother and nodded to what he said before he took a deep breath and held it for a moment before he released it, “I guess me and the demon fox will have to find a way to see eye to eye then…” Raijin said as he thought about how tough it would be to try and tame or even come to help master the beast himself within himself. He looked back to Grave before he nodded “Aye, I’ll see you in three days brother.” He said as he turned around shaking his head, “nah, I’ll see you in three days, in the mean time I got some things I need to get down while we’re home again.” Raijin said as he vanished within their home.

The first location he entered was the blacksmith that they had bought, and installed, he grabbed the required items and started to hammer away, forging himself a pair of swords.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6