Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] EmptySat May 17 2014, 15:37

Soon awaking with the noon sun shining down on his face, Grave laid there with the strange mask on still feeling as though his body was starting to gather energy. Once that was in affect Grave slowly rolled over to push himself slowly off the ground. Rising up to glance around his surroundings Grave sighed lightly saying to himself. "Seems training was a good success maybe…or maybe I'm not trying hard enough. Man…I need to start learning some jutsus later on." Grave stood up dusting himself off before having to feel something off but he was unsure as to what it was truly. Glancing around for the moment he was unsure what this feeling was as he continued to watch and stay on guard. Reaching behind him to pull forth his staff only hearing the rings danced with the shaking of being pulled forward. Grave was set up standing tall with his mind set on everything for that moment. 'I wonder… how the person got into the village without passing thru the first barrier. That moment he came to the conclusion, "That's how… using a time/space jutsu!" Grave quickly knew that meant on of two things, he had either been stamped by Hayabusa or Raijin had returned using the "Limbo" technique.

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] EmptySat May 17 2014, 15:56

Raijin stepped foot onto the island after appearing out of the portal, he sighed heavily as the weights bared down upon him, his speed was greatly reduced but something about it seemed to give great effect of bonus and gratitude as he did, he turned to face his partner, the black panther by the name of Kage, “you get to meet your cousins today Kage.” Raijin said as he could already sense Grave’s chakra about, he looked around and sighed, he still hadn’t perfectly mastered the idea of the teleportation portion of the jutsu yet but he was getting there slowly.

As he stood there he looked up into the sky and took a deep breath in, “my god… I almost forgot what the sea salty air smelled like.” Raijin said as he turned to look at Kage who was looking around the area, Raijin smirked as he turned to look around and he remembered where he was, the farthest location on the island that he could get to be away from everyone and everything after the war.

Sighing he took a deep breath again and looked off at the sea before he closed his eyes before he turned around and what he would normally do when running he looked like he was jogging instead, he sighed as he did it, “great I feel as if I took a step backwards instead.” He said to himself as Kage ran beside him.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] EmptySat May 17 2014, 16:53

Grave turned to wave his hand outwards having Yin and Yang appear roaring one after another. "Okay boys, time to find our target I do not whom it see just yet but they cannot get any closer to the village is that understood?" The tigers both roared loudly with pride as they darted off into their own directions. Grave nodded to this closing his eyes as trying to focus but decided to open them softly only to notice the young female before him. "Grave what are you up to now? I heard Yin and Yang from down the road what's wrong?" The girl was Tsuki Sakura she met Grave when he came to her small village to help with the item that was obtain and supposedly causing problems for her family and friends. "It’s the barrier someone came through it but I'm not to sure how they were able to slip by the first level but they did not get pass the second one lucky I placed that up just in case. So we are going out to look for them be safe, watch everything while we go check it out."

Grave had jumped up on his house beginning to focus on his chakra for a moment then the cloak started to grow as he knew that with this he would be able to search faster by hoping through limbo. With the chakra of the bijuu over him only in its passive aura form it was not much of a threat. But quickly making the hand seal and jumping down to open the portal to limbo with Grave yelling, "Open!" As he fell into the darkness he landed on the sand but was keeping his thoughts clear and then set on the location he needed to jump to. As he finished the hand seals before landing softly he yelled once again, "Open!" The portal allowed him to appear out on to the beach with his staff coming out first before he himself was to walk out.

Being on the furthest part of the island Grave turned his attention to the figure for a moment before having to release three exploding balls at them. Just in case something was to happen but also to signal that he had located whom had arrived on the island. With that thought of it seemed that Grave was set up for anything allowing himself for battle just in case something was to happen. Soon to come Yin and Yang roared at the target standing before them getting ready for a battle as well. This left Grave on one side and the tigers on their own side waiting to see what the smoke would reveal for them to see and be able to take on.

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] EmptySat May 17 2014, 19:26

While Raijin was running he looked and saw Kage’s ears pull back, something was wrong, very wrong… Raijin turned around to see three giant balls flying at his location, he vanished into a cloud of smoke after he grabbed Kage they appeared out of the locations blast radius in time to see it pop off, he sighed, “yup… he’s gone mental…” Raijin said as he sighed before Kage’s fur stood on end and he let out a roar, “great… it seems I have a hit out on me, by none the less than my own brother.” Raijin said as he drew his black master katana from its sheath and focused his chakra into his katana storing it before he grabbed a tag and placed it around the hilt of the blade, he looked out as the smoke cleared and he turned to see where Grave was standing and sighed, “well the best tricks are the old tricks.” Raijin said as he laughed to himself before he vanished into a cloud of smoke to appear to walk out of the giant cloud of smoke.

“You really need to find a way to figure when I come to crash the party in our country Grave.” Raijin said holding the katana’s flat side against his shoulder before he took off his helmet and dropped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] EmptySat May 17 2014, 19:52

As the figure was coming from the cloud of smoke but Yin and Yang stayed on guard before Grave could answer the voice as it sounded like Raijin, "So…it was you after all and here you had me worried thinking Hayabusa has found the country on his own. Why didn't you just use limbo into the house here, you know we live with everyone now instead of in a mansions now." Grave kept his staff out only to have the focus of the bijuu chakra slowly start to vanish from him as he placed one hand into his robes looking at Raijin carefully. Grave suddenly jerked his head to the left side quickly signaling the tigers to come over by him. Each one stood by him standing guard as though Grave was a gate into something forbidden by man.

Taking a closer look at things Grave noticed the helmet come falling to the ground rolling softly on the sand from the force. Grave noticed the strange blade on his brother's shoulders only with the flat side visible it seemed. Grave got in his defensive position taking stance with the rings of his staff behind his head. "Raijin… either way… crashing a party if you really were Raijin you would have teleported into the village not outside it… Which could only mean one thing… Uchiha Hayabusa…" Grave seemed set on his brother being Hayabusa because of the knowledge of what the sharingan can do to those whom face it. With the fact that it can copy jutsus as well Hayabusa could have used the henge jutsu and transformed into a weapon after placing Raijin under hypnosis. 'Something doesn't seem right at all…Raijin would have come back as well and if anything I should try and snap him out of it for sure. But no telling just how strong the sharingan really is with it being used by Hayabusa.'

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] EmptySat May 17 2014, 20:30

Stopping Raijin looked over to his right to see Kage come into sight, “ah there you are buddy.” He said as he looked over to see Grave, he stood there and sighed as he looked at the area, “yeah about that, I haven’t fully got the hang of limbo just yet, but hey, at least I’m here.” Raijin said before he noticed some hostile intent behind his voice, “what are you so worried about Grave? It’s me your brother!” Raijin said as he knew something was up, someone startled him, or scared him.

Raijin stopped from advancing any further as he looked at Grave, “we have a small issue here it seems, but the main problem is that you don’t seem to trust me, what the hell did Hayabusa say to startle you so? I haven’t seen him since that time I gained the shield and scythe.” Raijin said, in truth the man was a scar upon the land that needed to be dealt with one way or another. He placed the sword back into his sheath before he put his hands up, “I actually came here to train, and I’m ad a huge disadvantage if we were to fight right now.” Raijin added.

“I’m not here on some stupid mission or any other reason aside from the fact that I haven’t seen you in a while and I wanted to come see you before I traveled back to Kiri.” Raijin said, “now would Hayabusa know I’ve been to Kiri? You’re putting little faith in me.” he added as he would hopefully talk some sense into his brother.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] EmptySat May 17 2014, 23:37

OOC: Hehe balls…

Taking into note of the fact that Raijin was trying to calm down everything Grave placed his staff onto his back looking over at Raijin slightly nodding to him. "Sorry… It wasn't he said anything it’s the fact of the sharingan I think I finally see why people actually fear it so much. But I was unsure if he had placed you under a hypnosis or worse gotten a hold of the jutsu and snuck in. Meeting him I have found a lot out from him. It would seem he's aware of our country but not as much as we thought." Grave heard that Raijin was at a disadvantage and wanting to train some. Thinking about it Grave looked at the sky, "We could use the training grounds for a bit if you think that would help you out."Grave had it set on his mind having to think about returning to the house, wanting to finish some of his paper work for designing of the new technique barrier to protect the village.

Sighing lightly he knew it would be a while but having to waste three of his exploding balls on his own family seemed off. Shaking his head, "I understand limbo is a little hard to control but you get use to it after a while. The whole point of it is to control it with your thoughts of how you enter and how you leave. That's why I gave you the scroll of phase 1 of hikari, it holds information of my techniques and how they work completely. Even the defensive barrier information is within their. But we still need to be ready for anything which is why I placed the tags up using a second line defense." Turning his head to see Yin and Yang tilting their head at the other animal that seemed like a panther. Grave turned his attentions as well smiling saying, "I see you found a friend as well did you?" Grave nudged his head to the right hand side as he began walking off the beach so they would not be seen if any boats were to go by. "It would be easier if we head up this way and talk for a bit brother." Grave had something more on his mind.

Though they controlled Taki it was a matter of time before they had to do battle with the other bijuus or have them join their side for battle. Though it was questionable as to how it would work that way. It would seem taming their power was a whole different level as well as controlling them was on a different scale. But if they were able to befriend them what more could be done for them it seemed. 'You know more about this do you not?' the mind soon showed the two tailed beast waving its tails again in the background smiling at him as though it was taunt Grave. 'And you care why?' Grave sighed lightly coming back to the scene of being behind a tree watching the ocean waves crash onto the beach's shores.

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] EmptySun May 18 2014, 12:56

Raijin just sighed as Grave apologized, “Seems that he’s been up to something lately, and I doubt it’s for the better of things seeing as… well, he seems to be quite the opponent, last time I read his chakra it was quite something, now… I’m more concerned about what you found out about him and his sharingan, we read about it yes, but that doesn’t mean much of anything if we can’t really do anything about it.” He said as he scratched the back of his head, he sighed from being a bit exhausted from the weights. “Training grounds… oh right, yeah I might use it later on.” Raijin said as he looked around the location they were standing in which he nodded about following Grave.

He sighed, “Yeah I know, I have the scroll back in the vault at my mansion in Kumo, as well as another quick travel method in case I run into a pinch and I need somewhere far distance to travel.” Raijin said as he looked around, “it’d help if you made signatures for everyone, like me and our friend that helped us during the war, so that way we’re not freaking out over who is this breaking in or trying to be all sneaky in our country, by the way, does it work for Taki as well? Since it’s under our control and I did all the back breaking work for it.” Raijin joked at the end. He looked to Kage and nodded as he pet its black fur, “this is my friend and ally Kage, it was more like he found me.” Raijin added with a chuckle before he looked to see yin and yang. “Let’s walk that way then brother.” Raijin added as he watched Kage walk up to yang with its ears pulled back as if curious about the tigers before it, “it’s okay Kage, their friends.” Raijin reassured Kage.

Raijin just sighed and stretched out a bit as he was pretty tired from the weights already but that wasnt the main issue he was having with himself, it was more along the lines of the fact that he was falling behind on his training and he needed to continue his training regardless of anything. Looking at Grave as he walked over to grab his helmet, “are you coming brother?” Raijin said as he turned and continue to walk the path that he figured Grave wanted to walk.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] EmptySun May 18 2014, 14:28

Following as Raijin had picked up his helmet from the ground, "So when did you get to the warehouse on the island to get the weights or did you purchase them." Grave tilted his head for a moment after hearing about the vault that was in Raijin's house. Slapping his forehead, "Shit…that is right your house was under mine. Hayabusa knows of the location that is for sure but I blew up my mansion that way it could hide yours easier." Grave thought for a moment as Hayabusa knew of Grave's mansion but never of Raijins. As they began walking the path leading back to the village, "Look if anything if you are going to be serious about training remember we're still tied to Kumo rather we like it or not. Our ties with them is important but I plan on taking that position of Kage when I can." Grave looked upward towards the village coming into view.

"But first things first we need to get trained up and start by finding the five tailed bijuu. With the notes at the house it seems its location is within some great tree only located in Taki. Which is true reason we aimed at that location. If we are sure of Hayabusa…and of the bijuu we are in danger. I feel as though…he has someone else on his side as well…the name Shukaku was brought up during our meeting. Ever heard of it before Raijin?" Grave stopped a moment trying to think of what it could mean if Hayabusa is in control of country, as well having connections then it would mean there is more to it.

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] EmptySun May 18 2014, 15:06

As they continued to walk, Raijin looked over at Grave and laughed, “I did it pretty quickly actually… surprised you didn’t noticed with all the sensor jutsus you have up but then again I was effected by that jutsu from last time when I did it, tapping his sword, “this thing comes in VERY handy.” Raijin said with a chuckle, it did make sense that it wouldn’t really pick him up but at the same time he didn’t really fully read on the sensory items that Grave had. Looking at Grave now Raijin sighed heavily and shook his head, “Yeah I saw you blew up your house when I got back from getting an heirloom, it’s a necklace but it’s not really the greatest item to have…” Raijin said pausing before he shrugged, “but this hayabusa figure needs to be dealt with and I really need to get my jounin rank soon so I can go out and try finding him to keep an eye on him, and yeah, no one knows that my mansion was under yours, I built it myself after all.” Raijin said laughing, “Although a heads up ahead of time would have been better, I could have been sleeping when you did it.” He added.

“I know we’re still tied to Kumo Grave, I still have this on after all.” Raijin said pointing the necklace he had on with the cloud symbol upon it, “as much as I hate that village, I can’t really say anything against the people or the other shinobi of the village, their just doing as that asshole of a Raikage tells them too, hell my chuunin exam was a hand to hand combat with a curse doll.” Raijin said thinking about it before he chuckled, “stupid doll thinking it could beat me.” he added. But he looked back to Grave “well the sooner you become a kage the better, means we can move around more freely, well at least I can, you have to be more careful when you become a kage.” Raijin added about Grave talking about becoming a kage.

“I wanted the Kyuubi sealed inside me but the scroll reads that the controller can use the five elements, maybe I could use that to my advantage…” Raijin said pausing before he looked at the water before he took a stance, as the water crashed against the shore he pulled a small amount of it towards him and held it in front of him before he looked at Grave and smirked, “cool, isn’t it? I can control my elements to a more controlled state.” Raijin said. Looking at the water before him as he continued to walk he played with it a bit more making shapes with it before he let it drop to the ground splashing, “Shukaku… no I have no idea about it, but you’ve been to the wind country before haven’t you?” Raijin asked looking to Grave. “If that’s the case, I’ll need you to put a tag there so I can sneak in and do some research on shukaku secretly, and as for Hayabusa, I’ll try finding him and keeping an eye on him if I can locate him.” Raijin said as he continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]   Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country - Group Training[Grave and Raijin]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next