Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. EmptyThu Feb 06 2014, 05:42

Looking at the sunrise within the distance over the new country. As the buildings were now being completed, Grave had no time to rest as he figured the last war took a small toll not just on him but on the entire village. 'With...that happening...I need to stay focus and allow our country to grow...we cannot have another war just yet...' Grave was to weaken still from the battles as well but felt he didn't do anything to help in the war. As he had a flash of him summoning his clan's strongest technique only to have it miss the target according. Gripping his fist tightly he slammed them on the roof top of his house yelling out lightly, "Damnit...I'm that fucking weak!" Sighing lightly Grave stood up to look at the new day that was beginning as he turned to notice his tigers coming from behind him rubbing against him, "Thank you...yin and yang..." He smiled petting them both as they let out a small roar.

"What is it...someone near by?" Grave turned to look around to see what was going on."
183/ Total: 183
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. EmptyThu Feb 06 2014, 06:22

Standing at the shore Raijin looked at the sunrise and sighed as he turned around, before he did fully though he knelt down and picked up a handful of sand and let it run through his fingers before he shook his head, “leaders killing their own men and women to obtain sand, dirt or land in general...” he said softly before he looked up into the sky before he dropped to his knees, the fact he killed the son and watched the reactions it had shook him, literally shook him, he punched the ground as hard as he could repeatedly until his fists drew blood to which he just shook his hand and stood up before he looked in the direction of his friends chakra, he placed his hands together before he suddenly vanished before he suddenly appeared landing on the rooftop across from Grave “Promise me we'll never have to go through another massacre and I'll be your strength as we made this promise a long time ago back when we first met.” Raijin called out looking at the tigers and tilted his head, “nice pets.” he added rather blatantly as he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. EmptyThu Feb 06 2014, 06:28

Grave stood up looking over at Raijin and nodded saying, "We won't...At least I'm hoping we will not have to, I rather talk to leaders in order to obtain peaceful way. Let alone...we are in over our heads, but these people came to us in order to find hope...which is why I didn't make a mansion for myself nor for you...I had a house constructed in order for us to share the same rank as they do with us. I had a library built for us as well...but I feel as though...I was weak in that last battle...I...need to get stronger no matter what happens...Raijin...we made that promise long ago yet...we only scratched the surface of what we can truly do...so let's push ourselves to a higher level...I need your help if you do not mind.." Grave noticed his friends hand bleeding as the white tiger walked over to begin licking Raijin's hand. "Seems...Yang likes you...these two were found by an old priest body...but I'm not sure how long he had been on this island but I gave him the correct burial...even though...for some reason I can feel his spirit still on this plane with us."
220/total: 403

Grave sighed for a moment turning to watch the sun rise slowly. "A new day...a new reason to live...Raijin shall we being our training?"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. EmptyThu Feb 06 2014, 06:38

Raijin looked over as he noticed the tiger started licking his hand, he pat it's head and scratched its neck with his other hand as he listened to his friend talk about his question, “I care not about living quarters, besides our true home is back in Kumo, we're born of the lands and thus we'll always be stronger due to it being home field advantage, these new lands we'll have to get used to, and on top of that, the wars... god help us if pirates decide to attack...” Raijin said being sarcastic about the pirates. He sighed as he walked over and sat down beside his friend and patted his shoulder with his good hand, “all things in due time brother, I understand the feeling of being weak, trust me... my chuunin exam wasn't quite... what you'd call a... umm... conventional one... the raikage made a rule that I had to fight myself unarmed and it lasted a lot longer then I expected...” he said as he thought about it before he shook it from his mind, he looked over as he saw darkness in the distance still, “how I look at it all... we're the light that steals the darkness from ones soul, and we purify them.” Raijin said as he looked at his friend who would understand the meaning and terminology of it hopefully.

Sighing Raijin looked back to Grave and shrugged his shoulders, “maybe his spirit lingers but his body was a shell?” he asked questioningly as he nodded to what Grave said after and simply said “Indeed, lets.”
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. EmptyThu Feb 06 2014, 06:45

Feeling as though what Raijin said shook Grave and noted that they do have a home back in Kumo. But it was all in due time to all as he thought about it. "I see...well then...let's be the light...and make sure the darkness does not come to this land. I rather have it all set up for us...but...if that's the case let us move under my house." Grave whistled for the tigers to follow as he walked over towards a ladder that was leading down to the hallway.

The tigers was smart enough to climb down however Yin jumped down landing on all four. As it follwed behind Grave with Yang jumping as well following behind Yin. Grave turned to look around before heading towards a bed room that was for guests. Quickly he opened the closet and awaited for Raijin to appear before he set himself to go into it.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. EmptyThu Feb 06 2014, 06:55

Sitting there still he admired the little remaining time of the sunrise as he watched Grave and the two tigers drop down to the ground and walked inside, he had to admit that sometimes Grave did have some weird... ways of doing things but then again, he was there to protect him and to be his armor and weapon, in a manor of speaking sorta way. After Raijin was done watching the sunset he dropped off as well before he looked about the neighborhood, or what there was of it before he turned and walked inside closing the door behind him before he walked around inside until he found Grave again and followed him and the two giant fuzzy kitties, “so... where are we going? I hope nowhere... bad?” Raijin asked as he looked at the closet, “now's not really the time to be playing hide and seek, don't you think?” he asked as he looked at Grave with a confused look.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. EmptyThu Feb 06 2014, 07:05

Grave smiled at Raijin before shaking his head, "That is true...but we have more pressing matters...come on...get in the closet and trust me okay?" Grave stepped in as the tigers stood at each corner of the closet awaiting for Raijin to go in. Grave then peeked out saying, "At first you'll understand cause those two know another way in but we have to take this way first sadly..." Smiling he dugged back into the closet for a bit waiting on his friend.
total: 636
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. EmptyThu Feb 06 2014, 07:10

Raijin stood there and sighed as he walked over to the door to the closet before he closed his eyes and walked inside the closet and stood there, “okay... now what? You show me some magical glowy thing that makes us transport to some distant world that no one else knows about?” Raijin asked curiously but mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. EmptyThu Feb 06 2014, 07:22

Grave smiled saying, "Now how did you know that!" knowing he was joking around Grave quickly lifted his hands up forming the rat seal saying, "Kai!" before long the door closed and they quickly falling downward at a rapid speed. With Grave almost floating as he was laughing for a bit cause he always wanted to do this as they finally hit the bottom with only no loud explosion or hitting the ground or crashing noise. The doors opened up showing a new underground training room.

"Here we are...the special training grounds..." Looking around the ceiling looked like the sky was buried underground with them as the area was covered with mountains of rock and flat lands. "I had it created a while back while the construction was going on..." Soon Yin and Yang down a trap door roaring as they both looked at over at Grave. "And they knew about this place because of they found one of my clones walking around carrying items. So...what do you think...we can only use this place three times...Cause I don't want it to cause a big issue with us suddenly getting stronger without setting off alarms catch my drift..."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 20:50

Raijin looked over at his friend feeling rather foolish for being in the closet, he looked over at Grave as he joked back with him as he was about to walk to leave the closet before they started to fall so fast that they were floating, “I swear to god, I don't know what your going to show me half the time... can't you ever make it seem a lot easier than this?” Raijin asked before they stopped and the closet door opened again, “what's this now?” Raijin said as he walked inside the training grounds before he looked back to Grave, “what the hell... did you do?” he added as he looked around again, before he sighed heavily, “you got one of those scrolls as well?” Raijin asked turning around to look at Grave as he was talking about the time and space jutsu scroll that he came across.

Raijin walked in more and looked around before he glanced over to see the tigers come back in, he heard Grave talking about how he found it and made it before he sighed and turned back to look at Grave, “whose gunna notice us get stronger? We can suppress our new found strengths, it's just a matter of how much we want someone to know about us then they wont notice that much of a difference, it's never a matter of dealing with whose stronger its more about whose more tactical and skilled at doing what their doing, but I like it... is three times our limit at how much we can use it or your wanting to be careful about how we use it?” Raijin asked turning around before he walked over and looked through one of the distant views before he looked back at Grave, “I have an idea for one of these that does something close to the opposite, that turns our life back in time, but our skills remain the same.” Raijin said as he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next