Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 10:43

Looking out at Grave Raijin watched carefully now as he knew he was getting fustrated, but that's what Raijin was aiming for, he had to take the sparing matches seriously in order to push himself and his limits, and Raijin knew that he'd have to keep himself stronger in order for him to help his brother push his limits safely to get him stronger. Although Raijin was excited to show off his new found strengths he was worried about his brothers sanity and skill, as well as his health, he knew he wouldn't always be there to protect him or back him up, but it seemed that his pushing of Grave was working he was starting to take this fight seriously.

“Good... I was starting to get bored, I was wondering if you wanted to get stronger at all...” Raijin said back as he grinned again now at what Grave was doing, he seemed to have boosted his speed greatly and that was a good thing, but would it be enough to keep up with Raijin was the main thing, he cast aside any doubt and fear as he watched Grave come at him now with a what seemed to be a large attack, “Good!” Raijin said as he turned the lightning surrounding the kunai in his hand black, before he pulled out another doing the same with it as well.

Raijin was taking on a rather huge risk as he didn't know if his idea of defending himself from Grave's attack would work but hell, that's how he preferred to learn, in the heat of the moment, he ran at Grave and held both the kunai's out in front of him before he noticed him skid back a bit in the sand from the force of the attack, he had to admit, Grave did have some power when it came down to a final attack but that's what it was, nothing but an ace in the pocket, or maybe it wasn't.

Raijin soon vanished into a puff of smoke to appear beside Grave, as he tried a kick at his leg to trip him up, before he would turn and go in for winning move.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 11:18

As the clash of the attacks had been traded with one another. Grave noticed that he was becoming calmer than before as he pushed Raijin back a bit but not a lot. But with a sudden blink of the eye Raijin vanished coming to trip Grave from the side. 'Damnit...I guess..'Within that moment Grave hit the ground but made another hand seal to have the same aura appear once more but this time around his clothing creating an armor to protect him from any attack. 'This should hold me for a bit...though Yoroi...is a bit different.' Grave then pushed off to notice the attack coming from above.

Rolling to the side to evade the damage while having the staff taking the form of a strange blade and Grave's clothing having an armor like affect. Smirking at his brother, he could only smile once more and focused once more to have the aura appear as he leaped into the air to have the power of his attack coming down with force. 'I'll boost my strength this time and try this out.'
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 12:03

Raijin watched as Grave avoided the final attack, he looked as he got up and came back for another attack, “interesting you gave up speed for defense and a better weapon.” he said as he watched what Grave was doing, he could tell a bit as one of the kunai's bounced off his clothing, he looked over and watched as Grave decided to come back for a counter attack now. He grinned at his brothers attempt now as he wanted him to try everything he could.

Raijin charged at Grave again this time but taking a different stance, and style, as soon as he neared Grave he swiped low and high at the same time wondering how he'd react to a dual attack, and ensuring that the fight wouldn't end so quickly on his part either for leaving such a wide opening for Grave to use for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 13:03

Coming down with the force of his blade like staff. The sand erupted around him in a wave that was split from both sides allowing the sand to leave a scar on it. Grave's chakra was starting to run low because of the portal opening and closing. Getting out was a harder task then getting out. Watching as another attack from Raijin was coming at him Grave had ducked down to have the attack miss him placing his hands into the split sand feeling it sick and wrap around his fingers.

Pushing off he allowed his legs to shoot outwards aiming at Raijin's stomach seeing if he would react fast enough to stop himself from taking damage or be hit hard having him roll backwards on to the sand buying some time.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 23:59

Raijin looked on as his attacks missed to which he skidded along the sand on his feet before he looked back to face Grave, he was attempting to kick him in the chest now with both of his feet as he did such, Raijin grabbed Grave’s legs as he kicked him causing him to slide back a bit but his strength was still the better of the two, he rotated his body as he pulled Grave now, he was attempting to smash him into the ground and if that didn’t work he’d try it again basically making his brother a ragdoll in this situation, almost as if he were a seagull trying to crack the shell of a new born tortoise’s shell to get at the squishy part that was wanted.

Raijin would soon throw his brother a small distance before he quickly grabbed four kunai and placed his normal ration chakra into them before throwing them at Grave, they would’t harm him too bad if they hit him, they’d just stun the hell out of him temporarily.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 00:07

Watching as his legs were grabbed after the attack, Grave quickly was swung over to be smashed to the ground but stretching for his brother's shoulder he gripped on only to have been swung tightly like a rag doll but not against the ground saving some strength to not take any damage. But afterwards he was quickly thrown only to see four kunai's come flying at him.

Blinking to the Grave noticed the staff was on the ground. After being grabbed he wasn't able to react fast enough to grab but the armor was up. Bracing for the impact of the kunai's they started to drill through the arm slowly pushing Grave downwards to the ground. 'So...there is a weakness to our justu...' Hitting the ground lightly as sand shot into the the air. Grave stayed flat on the ground with his arms crossed around his head. It wasn't from the fact the armor broke. Locking himself into a defensive state allowed some time to be protected and not get too much damage even though the raiton chakra was still surging through his body.

'Damnit...I cannot...move at all...' Grave thought to himself only to here the faint laughter of the bijuu. Trying to move about it seemed impossible at the moment. Relaxing was the best thing on his mind but impossible as well as the signals to his brain were frozen in place cause of the chakra.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 00:20

Raijin watched as he managed to find a way to counter himself being waved about like a ragdoll, but the fact he still took the ration damage proved something, vanishing into a cloud of smoke to be sitting beside his brother drinking a bottle of water he looked down and smiled, “so, how are you gunna get stronger by laying down on the job?” Raijin asked jokingly as he looked at his brother, he patted his shoulder before he put the lid back on the bottle of water before he smiled looking out at the black void that could be mistaken for the midnight sky with the stars hidden.
Taking a deep breath in and releasing it he felt a form of power surge through him before suddenly as if someone snapped their fingers he couldn’t sense Grave’s chakra, nor could he feel his own, “oops… I guess I was surging too much ration in my body…” Raijin said sheepishly as he looked stunned, even though his face was hidden by the samurai iron helmets mask, he pulled it off and scratched his head, as he looked at Grave, “umm… so I guess I kind of discharged a kind of chakra negating pulse…” Raijin said as he gave a kind of oops…. I screwed up kind of laugh and smirk.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 00:52

Within Grave the Bijuu seemed like something was off and looked around unable to sense as well but laid back down looking at Grave's body within the mind. Shaking its head it closed its eyes has he was saying, "I'm...not getting stronger at all..." Grave started to move his body slowly picking himself up. Shaking his head as the sand was being thrown from his hair. Only to look up at Raijin carefully. "So...what the hell did you do?"

He was puzzled himself as the technique seemed to have affect his armor. But it seemed that both of them were easily tired from the training in the dimension. "Anyway..." Sighing lightly as he took a scroll out handing it to Raijin. "This is Phase 1 for the country...though I know it by hard you should read over it some. That way you'll be update to date as well. I'm going to have you train our little friend that helped us out in the war. I'm sure having you will make things a bit easier on him if you push him that is."

Dusting himself off and walking over to grab the staff Grave turned lightly only to have one eye sharply watching Raijin, "Time to teach you how to use Limbo..." Grave smirked afterwards and turned his head to look at the darkness within the world.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 01:44

Raijin looked down at his hand as he tried to focus his chakra but it was as if he no longer contained chakra, ‘what the hell did I just do exactly…’ he thought to himself before he looked back to grave as he slowly sat up shaking the sand from his hair, he patted his head this time, “wrong brother, your actually finding your inner strength, I saw it in you while we were fighting.” He said in reply to his brothers dissatisfaction, he looked back to his hand and smirked lightly, “I think… I just found a way for me to negate all chakra…” he said as he looked at his hand a bit before the chakra suddenly rushed back into him like wave crashing onto the rocks.

Taking the scroll he looked at it, and set it down before he opened the bottle of water taking another swig before he tapped Grave on the shoulder with it, half of the bottle remained, but Raijin knew he was thirsty from the fact that he was doing most of the movement himself. “So basically this mission you had in mind for me was to train our young friend?” Raijin asked looking at Grave with a look that almost spoke itself asking if he was joking, he let a sigh escape before he laid down in the sand himself using his arm as a pillow.

Raijin looked over at Grave as he spoke, talking about teaching him how to use limbo, “you mean this area we’re in right now?” he asked sitting up now, sand falling from his gear as he moved.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 02:22

Shrugging to what Raijin had done Grave was unsure himself but admitted it was something different as though the path of chakra was just suddenly stopped or frozen to a halt. Grave shook his head turning his attention to the water bottle that was placed on his shoulders. Looking at it taking it lightly Grave started to drink the water slowly. Until glancing back over to Raijin shaking his head, "No the mission isn't to train him, we just need to train him. The mission is to gain the sharingan like we stated before I'm sure Konoah or even more the Fire Country isn't going to give into us that easily and allow us to have on so easily."

Turning his head to think of a plan Grave was uncertain of somethings but then nodded looking at Raijin. "We may have to go with the next part of a plan I've been thinking about. That means trying to see if we can turn the Uchiha...to join us instead of the Fire Country." Grave sighed lightly to the idea but it seemed like the best option to go with when it came down to it all. "But also yes...this place we are in is the Asakura Limbo...a darkness world basically the rules are a little different. The way it works is first thinking of nothing but the night sky without the stars. After which you have to perform the seal and yell out, "Open." Some cases you do not have to...but its a good idea to do it cause of the fact it can go out of control."

Grave looked up at the sky and smiled, "Also...its backwards here like i said...so the sky is actually the ground on the other side." Jumping up into the air floating for a bit before coming down, "Plus the affect of the gravity is actually because its really nothing to hold anything down it does not take much to reach the top or least it should not...I have not tried yet its the first time i've actually used the jutsu."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 03:23

Raijin just stood there and sighed looking up, the weight of the world and the want to change it to avoid having to do things like what they were thinking about, “yeah …” he said simply as he continued to look up, before Grave said something so brash, that it made him look at him directly again, “what in the hell makes you think they’ll want to join us? I mean you since it’s your country, I’m just a hopeless dreamer that wants to end all this demand for who has the better forces or having to bend and follow some damn law that I never wanted to be a part of!” Raijin said getting angry thinking about how he was forced into service under two countries.

He looked away for a brief moment before he kicked the sand at his feet before he looked back to Grave, “that aside, why would Konoha allow the Uchiha to just up and leave?” Raijin asked looking at grave still before he sighed.

Grave now went on about telling him about how his Asakura Limbo worked and how it was actually in reverse, looking up to the blackness he sighed, “to be engulfed by the darkness…” Raijin murmured to himself, before he looked back up, “the sky is the ground and the ground is the sky… weird.” Raijin said to himself before he looked back to grave, “so I’m guessing I get to try to get us out of here?” Raijin asked looking over at his brother.
While he looked at Grave he looked to the ground and sat down before he placed his helmet beside him before he closed his eyes, “picture the blackness of the night...” he said to himself as he sat there before long he could think of it but something was off about it, “every time I try picturing the night sky without the stars all I see is the blackness staring back at me…” Raijin said wondering how the hell he was supposed to learn this jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Hikari Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox