Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29 2014, 21:50

Seeing what Grave did and listening to his words Raijin frowned a bit, “ah, that's right I sometimes forget that my brother knows my fighting styles, I guess it's time to change things up.” he said as he jumped up and stuck a sword into the roof and hung there for a moment, “it's not a genjutsu... those I don't have to worry about much anymore, what is this?” Raijin thought to himself before he sighed and took a deep breath in, “only one way to find out what the hell he's up to, and that's by following him in.” Raijin said to himself after he watched both Grave jump in and his pets, “I keep forgetting he has his tigers...” Raijin thought to himself as he sighed before he unsheathed his katana from the roof and dove in with his sword ready at the guard just in case his brother was trying something... sneaky.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29 2014, 21:57

Coming from the portal the place was visa versa as the portal was open from the roof of the new dimension that was nothing but a white floor with black floating in the sky. It seemed as though a white desert in the middle of the night as the stars had be absorbed into nothing. Grave smirked with his eyes closed before looking upward as he jumped into the sky having his spirit blade pulled out to clash along with Raijin's blade. "Welcome...to my world...the world of Limbo!" Reaching to grab Raijin's left shoulder grave's staff started to shine as the portal was closing from above having the boys fight in the sky for a bit. As gravity seem weaker here then within the realm they came from. "I know its going to be interesting fighting you this time. Because of the fact that we have much to talk about and I cannot allow anyone to find out about it all either."

Yin and Yang roared at Grave as though they were signalling him about something. Hearing each roar was different Grave nodded keeping his position with Raijin.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29 2014, 22:13

As he entered through the portal he noticed his brother was coming back at him already, “you sneak you.” Raijin said as he laughed drawing out his long katana now, his scythe remained on his back as that was a weapon he would never use against his brother, it was a ruthless weapon it was. Using the one blade to clash with Grave's he used the other in reverse as to not overly wound his brother gravely with his sword skill he used the blunt end of the long katana to strike at his brother, “anyone dares kill you, they'll have a demon hunting them down for not just their life but their soul as well.” Raijin said as he laughed enjoying the sparring match that he and Grave were now engaged in, but he couldn't help but try and glimpse around with his peripheral vision to see the layout of the location as he had to remain focused on his brother to avoid taking unnecessary wounds but as well as not to deal wounds to serious, a few bruises and scrapes would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29 2014, 22:55

Falling backwards from the other blade coming at him to knock him backwards Grave floated down as the next attack was coming as two clones came from under the sand to release four kunais at Raijin. Landing softly on the sand that was under him. 'Maybe fighting in this realm will be a little easier on us...but i have a feeling something else is a bit off.' Grave started to feel the weight of his own body wanting to fall over and weaken but shaking his head to clear his mind. 'This dimension doesn't have that much gravity...so why is I feel heavy...'

Thinking back to it he couldn't tell until the voice came across him once more, 'Foolish mortal...you see me as pet yet you seem to forget you don't have that much chakra nor strength to even do battle against that young man. He protected during a war and you show nothing but weakness even now. You're truly weak and I cannot believe I was sealed inside of you.' Snapping out and looking up at his own brother he closed his eyes for a moment to think to himself, 'Shut up...I know I'm weak...but something wants me to push harder and push beyond something we call limitation.' Grave opened his eyes once more to watch the attacks go at his brother as the tigers yin and yang landed on his left and right side look up as well.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29 2014, 23:11

Raijin watched as his brother slowly floated backwards before clones appeared jumping out from the sand before he narrowed his eyes before he was no longer there anymore but a cloud of smoke instead, looking at his brother and his tigers from the side the clones eventually went poof from the lack of knowing they were struck so quickly, “Come brother, you know I beat you with speed and strength, think, how can one slower and weaker defeat the stronger.” Raijin said as he stood there awaiting his brothers next attack, his eyes remained on the tigers as well, his chakra focused within his body in case it needed to be realeased at quick last second notice.

Raijin stood on the white sand now before he took a deep breath in before he pulled a kunai out, looking at Grave he threw three at once, but his raiton chakra focused into it, it remained its normal color because he wasn't trying to kill Grave.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 00:17

Watching with his the clones vanishing Grave sight lightly knowing his brother was stronger and faster but it wasn't about how one was but how one used their strengths and weakness. Soon afterwards thinking about it Grave turned to notice the kunais flying towards him. With that motion Grave kicked up the sand as though it was acting as shield around him as he completed the hand seals within that moment the sand was falling down slowly being pierced by the kunais. Leaving nothing but the tigers sitting calmly watching the battle.

While hidden the seal was created quickly only to come from the ground quickly launching at Raijin's back to place a seal on him. "Fuuin - Gogyou Asakura Fuuinjutsu."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 01:17

Raijin stood there still before he formed seals quickly while Grave did the same, a clone stood where he did and watched as the real Raijin vanished off behind where grave and the tigers were normally, we waved his hand in the air once he saw his attack hit the clone, “hi! Good try, but remember, the enemy isn't always going to give you time to prepare or attack, use everything you have come on brother, I know you got some big shot moves in your arsenal, otherwise you wouldn't be standing there with that Nibi within you, or some of the other dangerous ass tasks we've done.” Raijin said as he once again focused his chakra into his hand, not just any chakra though, his raiton chakra, making it a small amount, waiting for Grave's next attack Raijin stood there and wondered what his brother would pull this time. “You might want to prepare yourself, cause my next attack is going to be a pretty big one.” Raijin called out looking at his brother as he walked over and pet Yang on the head with his other hand while both his weapons were sheathed once again.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 02:09

While still underground and thinking the clone that performed the technique missed but this allow Grave to carefully plan out his next assault As the clone rolled on the ground to vanished Grave move under the sand in the patten of a shark Only to come up where Yin was at Grave pulled his spirit blade out swing it at Raijin. "Im going all out kust like you brother if you don't How can we protect this country...no...the next generation!"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 02:43

Raijin raised his hand as he sighed heavily, “Grave, your just goofing around now.” he said as a giant lightning bolt came down and to strike the ground between Raijin and Grave, he pulled out a kunai, and looked at his brother now, “I'll face you with just my kunai until we get your skill up.” Raijin said as he looked over to where Grave was before he focused his chakra into the kunai, making the kunai real static filled before the static started to turn a different color, it went from the bright blue to a black color and Raijin looked at Grave now with a serious look on his face, which turned out to be another clone as well.

Raijin walked over from a safe distance releasing one of the academy jutsus, “you're so concerned about fighting what you can see you failed to notice my chakra never moved Grave.” the real Raijin said stepping closer he held his hand up for the clone to not attack, “That's my new found element, raiton's advanced form, it's not pleasant getting hit with it.” Raijin said as he nodded for the clone to disappear as well as the black raiton filled kunai.

Raijin pulled out his long katana and looked at Grave, “I'm not going to make these trainings easy on you Grave.” Raijin said as he looked serious, “I don't want to lose you because you were off somewhere busy doing a fight of your own while I could be busy doing my own fight off somewhere else, what happens in the next war? What happens if I can't get to you?” Raijin said as he took a stance with his katana, “now come if you think your ready now.” Raijin said wondering how his brother might react.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 09:45

Grave watched as the raiton element suddenly changed its from its blue-white color to a strange yet violent black color. The shade of it had Grave take a step back watching carefully knowing he was using too much chakra fighting Raijin. But it seemed like something was more on his mind then usual. The words echoed within his mind of thoughts. 'The next war...' Gripping tightly with his fist the young priest looked over wanting to battle serious but the thought of him wanting to be calm and relaxed seemed to be nothing but a wild joke to him.

The kunai within Raijin's hand was giving the chakra for the black raiton. Though the element was dangerous now it seemed like Grave wasn't going to take a chance. "Fine..."Grave closed his eyes and then suddenly opened them with his a strange aura wrapping around his body. As it was coming off him white tint. The color soon burst with around him violent before having him look over at Raijin, "I'll use my techniques serious...Reiryoku -100%" With that burst of the aura suddenly being absorbed back into his body. Grave pulled his shakujo out as he pushed off the ground sand having a large wave being created.

Having the the power of his spirit energy boosting his speed in order to catch up to Raijin was a little different as the staff was giving off a strange color as well. Soon a large blade was formed from the staff as Grave swung it veritcally aiming at Raijin's waist. "The technique is Bakeru-Yaiba!" Grave knew he was unable to sense chakra but it was worth trying something to double check if he was wrong about it all.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30 2014, 10:43

Looking out at Grave Raijin watched carefully now as he knew he was getting fustrated, but that's what Raijin was aiming for, he had to take the sparing matches seriously in order to push himself and his limits, and Raijin knew that he'd have to keep himself stronger in order for him to help his brother push his limits safely to get him stronger. Although Raijin was excited to show off his new found strengths he was worried about his brothers sanity and skill, as well as his health, he knew he wouldn't always be there to protect him or back him up, but it seemed that his pushing of Grave was working he was starting to take this fight seriously.

“Good... I was starting to get bored, I was wondering if you wanted to get stronger at all...” Raijin said back as he grinned again now at what Grave was doing, he seemed to have boosted his speed greatly and that was a good thing, but would it be enough to keep up with Raijin was the main thing, he cast aside any doubt and fear as he watched Grave come at him now with a what seemed to be a large attack, “Good!” Raijin said as he turned the lightning surrounding the kunai in his hand black, before he pulled out another doing the same with it as well.

Raijin was taking on a rather huge risk as he didn't know if his idea of defending himself from Grave's attack would work but hell, that's how he preferred to learn, in the heat of the moment, he ran at Grave and held both the kunai's out in front of him before he noticed him skid back a bit in the sand from the force of the attack, he had to admit, Grave did have some power when it came down to a final attack but that's what it was, nothing but an ace in the pocket, or maybe it wasn't.

Raijin soon vanished into a puff of smoke to appear beside Grave, as he tried a kick at his leg to trip him up, before he would turn and go in for winning move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next