Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 20:50

Raijin looked over at his friend feeling rather foolish for being in the closet, he looked over at Grave as he joked back with him as he was about to walk to leave the closet before they started to fall so fast that they were floating, “I swear to god, I don't know what your going to show me half the time... can't you ever make it seem a lot easier than this?” Raijin asked before they stopped and the closet door opened again, “what's this now?” Raijin said as he walked inside the training grounds before he looked back to Grave, “what the hell... did you do?” he added as he looked around again, before he sighed heavily, “you got one of those scrolls as well?” Raijin asked turning around to look at Grave as he was talking about the time and space jutsu scroll that he came across.

Raijin walked in more and looked around before he glanced over to see the tigers come back in, he heard Grave talking about how he found it and made it before he sighed and turned back to look at Grave, “whose gunna notice us get stronger? We can suppress our new found strengths, it's just a matter of how much we want someone to know about us then they wont notice that much of a difference, it's never a matter of dealing with whose stronger its more about whose more tactical and skilled at doing what their doing, but I like it... is three times our limit at how much we can use it or your wanting to be careful about how we use it?” Raijin asked turning around before he walked over and looked through one of the distant views before he looked back at Grave, “I have an idea for one of these that does something close to the opposite, that turns our life back in time, but our skills remain the same.” Raijin said as he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 21:40

Grave had smiled over at Raijin and took his shukajo placing it into the ground before saying, "IF I showed you everything that easily then we'd have to just poof and have no fun surprising one another." Grave placed his hands into his pocket hearing about the scroll. Thinking about it all Grave looked to the air and nodded saying, "Yeah that thing came in handy I was able to create a newer technique but it's going to be pretty useful for sealing anything within it that I place the seal on. But even better part is…we can train using its powers as well. But I don't want to risk until later." Grave looked back Raijin and tilted his head, "We can keep our trainings hidden for now…but we have to keep it suppressed as much as possible at least from enemies. Besides if I can get stronger than so can the barriers we have within the island that protects everyone."

Looking around the area before taking his staff out from the ground to glance over again at Raijin. "Yes three times is the limit though I'm sure there is a way to break past that…but how I cannot say for sure or what it can be done. But please…if we are not careful we may use this place to early and have it cost us later in life." Hearing the idea of Raijin, he blinked for a moment looking at the tigers as they were resting, "Okay…you got me there how will that help us in the end? I mean turns our life back in time?"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26 2014, 22:04

Looking over at Grave he sighed as he chuckled to himself a bit, “that is true, but since when have we started to compete against each other over whose stronger or more powerful?” Raijin asked looking back at his brother, he looked around a little bit more before he walked out further looking around before he glanced at the mountains off in the distance, “this is weird...” Raijin commented about it to himself still before he sighed and scratched the back of his head as he held his helmet in his other hand, “I don't think I'll get used to this place ever but... yeah we need to get you stronger, I can't risk worrying about you falling in battle like you almost did when we attacked taki, well when they tried taking our capital instead.” Raijin added.

Standing there he listened to his words as he continued to admire the scenery a bit, “a limit more like eh? Well what if... just what if I could build a jutsu that turns back our bodies life span, and makes it seem like our body has never experienced it before allowing us to do it over and over again making us stronger and stronger, then what? We could stay in it for a longer time period instead of having to use it carefully.” Raijin said as he looked back at Grave before he walked closer towards him. “So... yeah I guess what you said is pretty much correct, but we keep the knowledge and the power we gained.” Raijin said as he stood in front of Grave.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27 2014, 04:28

Wondering as to why Raijin was chuckling to himself Grave shrugged his shoulders as the question was answered. "Well you see, we never have started compete to see whom is the strongest out of the two of us. Besides it would be funny if we did start that because it be like a race that would never end for either of us." Grave smiled as he sat down nodding to the words that escaped from his brother's mouth before looking around once more. "It will take some time getting use to this place. But then again you are correct though I cannot allow them to come to our capital again." Thinking back and looking over at the fact of turning back the bodies life span seemed possible but dangerous at the same time. "No…if you do that we won't know what the true risks of the technique could do to our body or worse our knowledge."

Plus thinking of it Grave didn't think it was a good idea to even cheat the chamber in training cause of the fact that it could cause some issues for them later on in life. Shakes his head, "If the technique was developed we should only use it once cause if we don't…I fear something worse could happen." Pulls the staff out spinning it around his hand before catching it and looking over at Raijin and smiles. "We should get focus because I think we have barely enough time today after all we have a lot of things that have to be taken care of before anything moving. Plus…getting back to Kumo to hide ourselves and setting up the trap for the shinobi I gotta make sure the scrolls do not fall into his hands."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27 2014, 05:01

Raijin looked at Grave and nodded as he sighed, “you know... I was said I was just thinking about it, I never said I wanted to do it fully, besides, there are better skills and styles to put those scrolls to use with.” He said as he turned to look at the room, “aye... it's a weird field that's for sure, but what I know... is that if we did that, I have some idea of how it affects the body, and our soul, it'd tear us apart slowly, but when our bodies would normally die our soul leaves our body and we become something far worse then what that Hayabusa characters bloodline creates if they turn evil.” Raijin said talking about the uchiha and the idea he had. He knew it was a stupid idea but that wasn't much of an option or choice that he had.

Raijin walked over to a wall before he smirked, “so I suppose its about time I get my jounin rank done, I'm more concerned about being able to travel about freely first.” Raijin said before he looked at the mountain that somewhat resembled their home Mount. Raijin, he turned his attention back around to Grave and sighed, “anyways... you should know that I'm stronger then you currently, even though your the kage right now.” Raijin said laughing to himself before he turned around and yawned, “gods... I'm still exhausted from that cursed war...” he added after the yawn, he watched Grave spin his staff, “you're starting to get better with that staff it looks like, and that man? You mean that shadowed figure I saw you talking with before back in Kumo? You entrusted me with the guarding of those scrolls, you know that.” Raijin added feeling as if his skills and power was being undermined a bit by his own brother right now even after he saved his ass in that war.

Pulling his helmet off and holding it with his right hand and pinching the base of his nose between his eyes and sighed, “I got some things I need to get done... so I'm going back home tomorrow if I'm not needed to help out anymore than I already have.” Raijin said as he turned to look at Grave again now, “as much as I don't want to say it... I'm gunna eventually be targeted by Kumo because of my true home being Iron Country and their soon eventuallity of not being able to control me once I become a master samurai or even a general...” Raijin said sighingly as he looked at the view once more. His life seemed to be ever against his favor but as Grave would know, he would fight it even after his dying breath, he'd come back one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29 2014, 01:29

Having to look up at the false sky Grave turned to nod back at Raijin knowing he was just thinking about it. Crossing his arms lightly thinking of something as the staff was placed on his back keeping him up right. The thoughts of something crossed his mind but soon vanished for a moment as he was thinking and about it all. He shook his head glancing back down carefully. "That…bloodline…the Sharingan…it seems somewhat useful if we could obtain something of it powers…to study it more. But the question is how…"

Hearing about Raijin becoming a Jounin had Grave smile big and nodded saying, "That's right…you need to become a Jounin..and if we defected from Kumo and I'm the leader here it would mean I can make you into a Jounin within easy moments. But you'll need to get some missions done for the village. Plus…I'm not a Kage I'm just a leader at the moment." Listening to about how Raijin was tired Grave shook his head saying lightly, "I understand…you are stronger than me…I may have to leave the village for a while to continue training and I'm planning on learning something about my own techniques a little more."

Grave closed his eyes thinking about it for a small moment only to think about a few things. "I can tell that you are tired and weak at the moment from the war. But…if the information is right…then Konoha is where we need to obtain the sharingan. But we'll have to play by some part and some rules if anything." But first we need to get ready for small bit of training. I'm wanting to teach you some a technique that will help us. When it comes down to it…the scrolls will be sealed for good allowing us to develop a higher and stronger country that nobody will be able to defeat and with the powers of all five countries put together. Then…let's get started in our training starting now."

Removing the staff and holding it by his side Grave smiled looking over at Raijin, "Though you are strong we have to push you to a higher level of understanding the level of spiritual awareness that I have. Once that happens you'll have a technique that I can truly give you and show what we can do to protect the country." Smiling big at Raijin, Grave figured this is what has to be done in order to push even higher.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29 2014, 03:00

Raijin looked back at Grave and chuckled a bit, “since when did we start in that type of act?” Raijin asked looking at Grave, he sighed before he sat on the ground and looked up at the fake sky as well before he laid down, “if it's something that must be done in order for us to ensure that bad things happen then we might as well... but in the mean time... we need to get as much as we can done as soon as possible, I feel a shift changing in the world, after that war soon all eyes will be set on us.” Raijin said sighing still remembering the life leave the that poor bastards eyes, the son of Taki's old leader, he opened his eyes again to look at the fake sky once more.

Sitting up Raijin looked at Grave and sighed before he pulled the Kumo shinobi headband out and placed it on the ground before him, “these things are so pointless and I hate them, they mark you as something each of us don't want to be sometimes... believe it or not I was forced to join the kumo shinobi... by order of the high and mighty samurai lord general himself.” Raijin said as he felt a foul taste in his mouth grow from just saying the title of one of the men that wanted to use him as a pawn against each other. He cringed at the thought before he caught himself drifting, looking back at his brother he smirked, “I'm more of a mentally exhausted then a physically tired brother, we've had all this time to mentally prepare ourselves for these kinds of things but yet when the act comes to fruit, and you pluck at it, the taste is something you don't expect ever in your life, and that taste keeps getting sour.” Raijin said as he pulled the sword he killed both men with during the war, “your own techniques? You're creating more and more by the day now aren't you?” Raijin asked looking at his brother forgetting about his babbling about the war and the two men he killed already.

Raijin looked at his brother as he went on about their next intended location of traveling to, “and... you think the Raikage is just going to allow us to just gather our little team together and just waltz off again and into Konoha?” Raijin asked looking at his brother before he said something about teaching him a jutsu of some kind to help keep the scrolls sealed, he rubbed his face with both his hands setting his helmet down before him, “As long as we can obtain true peace in our lifetime I can rest easy and pass on.” Raijin said as he sighed, all these things that make all these people strive to be stronger then each other.

Standing back up putting his helmet back on as well as his katana back where it was supposed to be, “yeah I guess I could use a good training.” Raijin said as he looked at his brother, he looked back at him as he had a smirk and talked about shooting his current level of strength and skill up even higher and he grinned back, “as much as I don't mind getting stronger... I don't want it to become all about me kinda thing ya know? I have my own wants and needs to obtain in life like maybe eventually in life having a family.” Raijin said as he looked over to the mountains again, home, he was starting to miss the busy and loudness of home, whether it was Kumo or a new life in Iron country, he didn't care he just wanted a home where no one would have to worry about war or meaningless death, but was it a fools goal?

Focusing on his chakra once more to calm his mind he breathed in deeply and held it for a brief moment before he let it all go and opened his eyes anew and looked to his brother, “well, we're burning daylight brother, lets get to it!” he said with a wide smirked grin on his face. He found a new reason to get to it.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29 2014, 19:56

Grave shook his head saying, "We cannot waste time with pretending or acting…I have to be serious now…I cannot keep acting like a child anymore brother." Nodding to the words spoken from Raijin's mouth about the shifting of the world and thinking back to it. It seems that they were part of this turn within. Smiling about it to have a thought suddenly appears only with a split second of hearing the words of Raijin once more escape his mouth. As the kumo headband was pulled out and placed onto the ground beside him hearing him question about that symbols about how pointless they are. Hearing about the samurai general reasons why Raijin was forced to join the Kumo forces made some sense now. But thinking back to it all why did Grave even join the forces knowing it was not his goal. Thinking about it carefully he remembered it was to locate his brother and stop but then came to the point where he finally reached his goal and brought his brother back home. Shaking his head snapping out of the small trance he was in to look back at Raijin talking about the fruit.

The blade was pulled out looking at it Grave thought about the young lives as well. But then made his attention back to Raijin saying," These were created while the country was under construction. I had to make the village safe even the country So around the island are six tags that were placed up to make a barrier so we can detect anyone entering that I can feel as a threat…Once they are removed without the correct phrase though, anyone that removes it gets sucked into another dimension unable to escape unless…I open the portal from this end. The technique is a one way kind of thing. However if the caster things of a place they have been they can warp to that location a little easier. So faster traveling but since the dimension is linked only to this jutsu I believe that if I teach someone else the jutsu it will make traveling a little faster for not one but two people."

Smiling at the thought of the Raikage's thought. "Think I truly care what he/she thinks about it all. In honesty…if we go to Konoha…I say we obtain a sharingan while we are at it." With that said and hearing about the true peace in this life time. Grave was unsure if that would be possible now with what has happen but it was worth a shot. "Raijin…let's first do this…I'll have a mission for you soon alright after which…I want you to carry it out quickly and without fail understood." Grave stood up swinging his staff around before slamming in on the ground to have a black hole start to spiral open as Grave said lightly, "Asakura Rinbo!" Opening up faster it released a gust of air blowing back small rocks as it was calming down. "This…is my technique…once we train out here we are going to enter and train inside of here alright?" Grave closed the portal and glance over at Raijin having his staff pointed at him with a smile on his face. Suddenly he vanished to appear beside Raijin having the staff being swung from his right hand aiming the rings at Raijin's right lower back.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29 2014, 20:35

Raijin looked at his brother as he said something about not acting as a child anymore he nodded his head as he said it, “that you do, everyone that experiences war must grow up or fall behind or risk being buried soon.” Raijin said before he shrugged his shoulders at the thought of it all, he had nothing much left to say about the whole fact or matter of it all. While he still had his sword out he heard Grave talk about something as the sword was put away.

Turning around to look at his brother he listened to him talking about something he set up as a barrier, that detects people, even another dimension, Raijin looked at him with a curious look upon his face, “so what your telling me is that you made something that not can only detect people, if not taken into chance according to the right sequence they'll be trapped in another dimension... weird.” Raijin said as he thought about it more, this time deeply before he heard something about warping around, “so, basically once we visit a location we can fast travel there in seconds, but we just need to have been there, what's the trick? Tags? Reverse summoning?” Raijin asked looking at his brother rather curious about this jutsu that he was talking about now more so.

Raijin couldn't help but burst out in laughter at his brothers words of not caring what the Raikage wanted or thought, “aye brother, I agree with you on that I do, alright, we'll go to Konoha, but we're going to need to go about the matter of obtaining a sharingan delicately, if we don't we'll be hunted for the stealing of a nations kekkai genkai.” Raijin said as he thought about it all, before he looked back to this brother and heard him talk something about a mission, “a mission eh? Sounds fun, you have no worries about it getting done, I'm a samurai.” Raijin boasted about himself a bit with a grin on his face.

Looking at the portal that popped open after he saw Grave put his staff down to give off a wood hitting the stone ground sound, he noticed the portal spiraling and it was giving enough wind to push back the small rocks on the ground, one of which he picked up and threw into the portal wondering where it went. “Well... we got a very very busy training regiment ahead of us brother, we gotta get you up to par as soon as possible.” Raijin said as he noticed the portal close and Grave pointed his staff at him, he smirked as he noticed his brother disappear as did he, but instead of him appearing behind Grave he was where Grave once stood and Grave almost in the same spot that Raijin once stood, almost as if they traded places, “I can sense your chakra and your location brother, don't take me lightly.” Raijin said with a challenging smirk on his face as he looked at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29 2014, 21:27

As he had traded places with Raijin, the young man stood with his staff having it swung outward and sighs lightly knowing he wasn't going to even land a hit against his own brother. As the amount of time seemed to have passed for them and left them mentally weak. "You are right…you can sense my chakra…but you must understand one thing…I have several ways of fighting as well." Making a rat hand seal and placing it on the ground with him yelling out loudly, "Open!" With that the ground soon started to open up in a spiral formation as it began to suck anything within the darkness. Sinking within the darkness Grave stared at Raijin as the hole was growing more. The words escaped his mouth, "Everything to the point of the walls will be sucked into this black hole and once its taken in. The real battle begins won't you say." Grave smiled with his eyes closing as he vanished into the pit leaving Raijin and the tigers. Yin and Yang jumped into the portal following after Grave as though they were ready for what laid ahead for them.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29 2014, 21:50

Seeing what Grave did and listening to his words Raijin frowned a bit, “ah, that's right I sometimes forget that my brother knows my fighting styles, I guess it's time to change things up.” he said as he jumped up and stuck a sword into the roof and hung there for a moment, “it's not a genjutsu... those I don't have to worry about much anymore, what is this?” Raijin thought to himself before he sighed and took a deep breath in, “only one way to find out what the hell he's up to, and that's by following him in.” Raijin said to himself after he watched both Grave jump in and his pets, “I keep forgetting he has his tigers...” Raijin thought to himself as he sighed before he unsheathed his katana from the roof and dove in with his sword ready at the guard just in case his brother was trying something... sneaky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next