Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 03:23

Raijin just stood there and sighed looking up, the weight of the world and the want to change it to avoid having to do things like what they were thinking about, “yeah …” he said simply as he continued to look up, before Grave said something so brash, that it made him look at him directly again, “what in the hell makes you think they’ll want to join us? I mean you since it’s your country, I’m just a hopeless dreamer that wants to end all this demand for who has the better forces or having to bend and follow some damn law that I never wanted to be a part of!” Raijin said getting angry thinking about how he was forced into service under two countries.

He looked away for a brief moment before he kicked the sand at his feet before he looked back to Grave, “that aside, why would Konoha allow the Uchiha to just up and leave?” Raijin asked looking at grave still before he sighed.

Grave now went on about telling him about how his Asakura Limbo worked and how it was actually in reverse, looking up to the blackness he sighed, “to be engulfed by the darkness…” Raijin murmured to himself, before he looked back up, “the sky is the ground and the ground is the sky… weird.” Raijin said to himself before he looked back to grave, “so I’m guessing I get to try to get us out of here?” Raijin asked looking over at his brother.
While he looked at Grave he looked to the ground and sat down before he placed his helmet beside him before he closed his eyes, “picture the blackness of the night...” he said to himself as he sat there before long he could think of it but something was off about it, “every time I try picturing the night sky without the stars all I see is the blackness staring back at me…” Raijin said wondering how the hell he was supposed to learn this jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 04:32

Grave noted about that it would be hard to work for two countries and even been dragged into services was hard enough. Landing softly on the ground tilting his head lightly at the statement that was basically shouted out, "Look...the country isn't mine...is ours. We need to find a reason for them join a even playing field no fighting no nothing. Just a simple walk and talk to greet them and get to know them more while introducing them to our cause."

Grave still did not understand the whole serving the countries by force thing that Raijin is going through. But shaking his head, "Also with having the Uchiha leaving Konoha, its a simple of getting to know the area of the country and then understanding them a bit more. As we already have a bijuu within and the next one is located with the area we have under our control." Grave notice that he was trying to learn and perform Limbo but then tilted his head to what was spoken.

"That's the best part, when the darkness starts staring back at you. Think of the blackness starting to pull you down to the center of a white dot. That white dot is the sand that we are sanding on now." Thinking about it Grave had a different way of learning and creating the technique but was not sure if it would work for him. "But as for the Uchiha its simple what we can do...We make a peace treaty...We have to either A. Give them up a Bijuu that we are going to capture. or B. We sell them land...in the end if we sell them land we get a little bit easier and better gain. It won't be much but it will be something in exchange. We can easily come and go into Fire Country."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 06:55

Raijin looked at his brother and laughed a bit, “but you’re the leader, I’m just considered your brother in their eyes… but then again, I never cared much about what their thoughts were.” He said as he sighed looking over at nothingness in the sky. He sighed as he looked back to Grave again, “What makes you think they’re going to sell out? For land in a new location that can’t promise them safety? Or anything we can’t fully give or promise.” Raijin said as he looked back over his shoulder at the tigers.

Still sitting as he sighed heavily again, “your hoping for something they’ll never do!” Raijin said looking at Grave, “we’re not a major country and if we invade a major country we risk the possibility of starting another huge shinobi war, and in which case I know the samurai will deny all ties to either side.” Raijin said as he sighed thinking of the worst outcome, he shook his head before he looked at the ground before him drawing random stuff into the sand.
He listened to what Grave said about the asakura limbo before he shrugged his shoulders and closed his eyes before he focused his attention again, while he made it the darkness again he noticed what Grave said was true but once the darkness pulled him in he opened his eyes before he fell on his back and panted, “woah… my chakra just forced me out of it…” he said sitting up again and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 08:12

Nodding to that piece of information that was given to him, "Yes...I may be the leader but you have to understand I did this so we could break our ties from Kumo...from our past. We must care about the thoughts of other it is the way to understanding and obtaining peace. At least the way I see it in the beginning was going to battle with one another. But then I found it to be wrong and I cannot allow myself to go to war until I'm sure the reason I'm truly fighting is the correct one at that my brother." Grave then sighed about the other question shaking his head saying, "We can keep that promise and we will, It simple we finish what we need in Taki and then hand that land over to them allowing us to be able to even get close but again. I feel they will have a plan to kill us and not allow the sharingan to even come close to falling into anyone's hands."

Watching the tigers jump down to stand by Grave watching Raijin a little more. Grave sighed as his brother shot backwards shaking his head. "You have to relax more if you keep allowing your chakra to push you backwards its going to create another dimension from which you cannot escape from. Besides we could get out of here easily if I focused on using the chakra of the bijuu. I just do not want to push it cause we get stronger here but its for a cost." Grave closed his eyes to focus and see the Bijuu still napping or even sleeping for that matter ignoring them both. Like it was a big waste of its time. Picking up the staff from the sand, the grinds from it fell slowly hitting back to the surface as Grave was fully rested and turned to face Raijin. "Here...I'll open a way home...but i'll leave in this dimension until you figure out how to escape sound like a better plan to me if one can escape a dark prison of nothing but emptiness."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 09:24

Raijin paid no mind to what Grave tried saying in reply to him, his eyes were closed as he focused, concentrating this time, he finally saw it, but what was the trick behind it all? He remained where he was as he continued to focus, keeping his mind and thoughts trained before he vanished appearing somewhere else within the asakura limbo, he laid flat on his back before he looked up… or down whichever it was, “what the hell?” he said simply as he looked at the sands, he was floating, “does this—“ he was saying before he vanished again.

Reappearing and falling flat on his back before he sighed before he looked over to see Grave and the Tigers before he sat up, before he felt it coming again, “shit… not—“ Raijin tried saying before this time he disappeared but when he reappeared it was like he was shot out and landed on his feet, “again… I think I’m getting the hang of this…” he said as he looked over at Grave before he sighed, “guess not.” As he poofed again to appear in the darkness.

Raijin sighed before he closed his eyes and focused on the blackness and the white of the light, before sudden he opened his eyes before he appeared beside Grave again simply saying “I command you to open!” a brief moment passed before a blank expression came over his face, he walked over and picked his helmet up and sighed, “I don’t think—" he was trying to say before a portal opened up, he sighed and laughed a bit before he looked over at Grave.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 09:59

Watching the actions of his brother he could only smiled saying, "Wonderful...now we can return back home..." As the portal was open Grave could not help but let out a small laugh before he could step he felt odd as the bijuu's chakra started to grow over him, 'What...is the seal weakening again...' Soon the voice appeared once again turning to look behind him and noticing the beast standing behind with the chains around them. 'Boy...listen...your training is not over just yet...face him once more before we leave...I have a feeling we'll earn something in the end.' Turning to look at the beast Grave sighed and spit on the ground, 'Why should I listen to you now! You did not help me during the war...you did not help me at all against him before so tell me why now!' Grave's voice echoed within the tower's void only to have the beast roar at him blowing Grave to his back as he looked at it.

'Because you are weak!! Why should I keep protecting a weakling like yourself! Prove to me...you can control some of my powers and maybe...just maybe I'll allow you to get even stronger!' With that said Grave placed the staff across the portal as the cloak was growing on him more. "Raijin...we have to continue training her for a bit...seems we have a better chance of getting stronger here then we do outside...besides.." Turning to look at Raijin the canine teeth on Grave grew a bit longer and his eyes turned into the form of a cat's eyes.

"I want to test on theory out...and see if I'm correct about it." Roaring loudly from his voice, the chakra that was red and violent blew the sand in a vortex rushing into the blacken sky. Grave made his eye connection once more with his brother as he quickly vanished to appear above him with his fist balled up bring it down with a great force. As it was aiming at Raijin's head as though it was going to crush him.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 10:37

Raijin stood in his own amazement for a moment before he was about to walk into the portal before he noticed something was off about Grave, he looked at him as he noticed his chakra was all flustered and he could sense a new chakra, but why? “Grave… are… you okay?” Raijin asked looking at him as he felt worried for his brother, forgetting he had the nibi sealed within him, something wasn’t right and he noticed it even more so when Grave held his staff out in front of the portal, Raijin allowed it to close before he released a held breath before he noticed the chakra again, “don’t tell me—“ he was trying to say before he was cut off by Grave talking.

Raijin couldn’t help but gulp at the rate Grave’s chakra was starting to climb before he noticed a swelling around him and boost in power, quickly putting his helmet back on he noticed his brother disappear but not because of a jutsu but by pure speed it almost seemed, he looked up and had no time to escape, “shit!” Raijin said as he put his arms up in a crossed formation before he felt the power of the attack hit against his arms forcing him to kneel down, gritting his teeth Raijin grunted from the sudden strain and power his brother had just unleashed.

“Fine, we’re doing this again I’m going all out as well!” Raijin said before he quickly vanished into a puff of smoke leaving an exploding tag where he once stood before it started to flash and exploded, but that wasn’t stopping Raijin, he knew if he fought now without being serious he could take some serious damage and that’s not something he wanted to happen. Quickly after he skidded on top of the sand, his hands were shaking from the force of that attack, was it that he was scared? Shaking all thought from his head Raijin withdrew his katana’s from their sheaths and taking a stance before he focused his black ration chakra into his swords causing a lightning like static to emit from them.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 10:47

Blocking the full force of the punch Grave's eyes widen as his noticed Raijin did not have time to escape the attack. But suddenly watching the poof of smoke appear Grave knew what that meant. Roaring he looked down as the tags explode with him around it. As the cloud of smoke was clearing and the sand was falling down slowly Grave stood with his clothing badly torn with burn marks on them. Though he stood looking as he was unharmed but was dripping blood from his forehead and left arm. Soon the first tail of the cloak started to grow from behind Grave as it was waving in the back.

Shaking and roaring in pain Grave quickly got on his hands roaring more with a burst of chakra flowing out even more so. This time Grave's chakra cloak was in a strange bubble aura with pointed ears and a tail waving in the back. With that Grave shifted his shoulders only to fire off quickly coming at Raijin having his right fist come from the cloak aiming at him as the cloak was moving aiming for Raijin's left leg. The thought of the katana coming into contact did not matter anymore even with the black lightning Grave was going all out against his brother now.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 5 EmptyThu May 01 2014, 12:25

Raijin was glad his face was hidden by his mask, so that his brother couldn’t see the fear in his own brothers eyes as he was truly scared, this was now a fight of a demon against a samurai and Raijin looked on as he didn’t know if he could win this fight, but he had to in order to ensure his brothers survival, because if Grave wasn’t ready he knew the power would over power his mind and he’d lose a brother as well as have a very dangerous fight on his hands.

Raijin steadied his hands as he remained in his stance watching the cloud of smoke disappear for him to see his brother become angrier, his arms burned from Grave’s attack to which he simply kept his gaze fixated upon his brother being engulfed in the bijuus power before he clenched the hilts of his katana’s even tighter now before a static discharge could be seen emitting from his body, his rage fueling his chakra even more now as his fear left his body, “GIVE BACK MY BROTHER!!” Raijin shouted before he simply vanished as if he turned into the lightning himself, but it was more him releasing his now full potential as he was furious with the nibi within Grave.
Clouds of smoke could be seen popping up all over before a hailstorm of ration filled shuriken and kunai came at Grave from all over, before he dropped to his knee panting heavily before he pulled a soldier pill and a chakra pill before he looked at Grave, his body now giving off a huge form of static electricity before turning black, before he looked at Grave removing his helmet, “I’m truly sorry brother but that’s not true strength.” Raijin said, his burrows furrowed before he dropped to his knees, the attacks still hit him and his armor fell from his body, he closed an eye and coughed up blood before he gave a deep yell letting all his rage out before he shot off his chakra disabling ability once again but this time by his own power.
Kneeling on both knees, he fell to one of his hands as he panted heavily, the pain surging through his body, if he wasn’t able to stop his brother now, then he feared that their goals had become tainted.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 02 2014, 02:34

Feeling the attacks making contact the aura seemed to lower a bit but soon the strange chakra rushed over causing the cloak to vanished and leaving Grave shaking his head as he tried to contact the bijuu once more. "What...great now we lost connection again and this time i was doing better at control stage one." Grave turned his attentions over to Raijin walking over to him, "Hey...are you alright?" Shaking Raijin to making sure he was not dead. "I'm sorry I was control the chakra but the bijuu wanted to fight you as well did I cause any harm to you at all?"

Grave's eyes were filled with worry as he started at his own brother confused as to why he was able to trigger the jutsu using black lightning this time. The elements are unique in their own way but very powerful in used in different format. Soon Grave felt dizzy falling over shaking his head lightly. "Seems the chakra...technique does more..."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 02 2014, 03:07

The damage Raijin received from Grave in his bijuu chakra form didn’t just wound him, it actually knocked him unconscious, his body was holding itself up at this point, the fear and rage consumed his mind and helped knock him unconscious. His body just remained where it was but it was quivering, shaking still from the force that hit him, his body finally collapsed before Raijin shot back up to his feet before he saw Grave standing in front of him. Forgetting that he stopped all use of chakra again he looked at Grave and jumped back before he fell over from the pain in his leg, when he hit the sand this time he sent a bit puffing up like a cloud.

Raijin kept his eyes on Grave and he had his katana’s both drawn still as the grip on his katana’s a rattling noise ensued, his body was still shaking from the fear the bijuu cloak shook into him somehow, his eyes locked on Grave as he wouldn’t allow him to move before he dropped to his knees again coughing up blood once more, supporting himself with his katanas stabbed into the sand he stood back up and took a dizzy but a stance none the less still, his survival instincts starting to kick in, all his training flooding back to him, Trying to focus his chakra he noticed he couldn’t again and that there was now two blood stains upon the sand, one before him and one beside his helmet, damn near almost passing out from over pushing himself Raijin just looked at Grave, “never sell your soul to the demon…” Raijin said as he fell fully unconscious allowing all chakra to be useable again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.   Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country - Group RP: The Path to Peace, Retraining for the new course of action.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next