Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 24 2017, 01:03

(Gonna be quick to summarize. This is just a bit too slow to me. Omni wherever you are, you better not have ditched us)

Hayabusa's trick with the Rinnegan seemed to be working as the mythical armor was indeed keeping their attacks from doing anything useful, but now he was able to convince the whole army to take them off, leaving them vulnerable to classic ninjutsu and taijutsu methods.

Jumping off the building once more, he landed among a thicket of soldiers. His chakra blade once again glowed with his chakra and now brimming with excitement to cut loose. "TIme for some royal payback, you bastards!" he said with glee as his Tengan eyes glowed like fire. Jumping from one place to the next, he cleaves his way through the enemies like a machete to a thicket. And as he gained momentum, he used his own chakra to enhanse his sword further.

And fire soon caught to the blade! The dark night was soon alit with fire as Asura's wild slashes through the battlefield left corpses burning with white flames. The flames of the Jiin clan wouldn't be easily smothered, and thanks to Hayabusa, he now had a chance to continue the fight.

After a good half hour of fighting of the enemy and saving what shinobi from their side as possible, he soon returned to the rooftop where Haya was. With a quick body-flicker, he reappeared in a flash. He huffed and puffed as he glared at Hayabusa through his messy hair. "I could of been relaxing in a hotel, on a beach somewhere, surrounded by sexy women but nooooooo, i had to come here," he grumbled. With a flick of his sword, he put it back into his sheath and walked over to him. "When this is over you owe me a few answers. " he said, trying to not let his envy of the Rinnegan cloud his judgement of the mission.

Having aided thinning out more of the soldiers, there were still more. Even without their armor, it was still an uphill battle. Asura couldn't understand just HOW they were immune to chakra and physical power. It didn't seem possible. "Haya, i said it before and I will say it again. " he said. "Screw. The. Rules. I am all for honor but this is just messed up. I vote we go up to the palace and take the fight to the source, because I really wanna make whoever came up with this fucked up game have a close-up view of my fist-- for a start. "

Clearly Asura was not happy with the event of things. Even though with the armor gone, there was no telling just what weapons this nation had that they could use against them. He growled as he folded his arms in thought as he looked around. There were too many people in the midsts of the chaos. He could of used his Combustion more, but any further fires would spread to civilian homes. As angery as he was at the nation here, he was not about to just kill innocent people in the midsts of it as well.

(Words: 503 ) SOldiers slain total : 9
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 27 2017, 11:45

(OOC: I have been here, I also been reading over things while everyone was gone. I just been waiting for posts that's all. I know you posted on the 24th early in the morning but I was getting back from a sorrow filled month cause I had 2 uncles and 1 aunt pass each one 1 week apart so it was not a good month or a great start to my year.)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 30 2017, 12:11

Hayabusa stood there, looking at the slaughter that had come from the results of tables being turned. Their side now had the upper hand. A heavy one as well. Hayabusa looked at him from the corner of his eyes, as he held on to the strings that held his clan afloat.
“I don’t owe you answers; but I may entertain your questions.” He said, looking on. He scanned the grounds below and sighed. “Very well. I agree. It looks like this is pretty much coming to a close. The alliance should be able to handle the remainder of the soldiers.” Hayabusa made a clone once again, having him take over the sphere of Lydeck puppeteers. He turned to look at Asura. “Alright… where do you suggest we start then?” Hayabusa said as he walked towards the body of the man who he had just defeated, placing his hand on his chest, and ripping his soul from his body to gather whatever intel he could on the location of the higher ups. He stood straight and began to head off in the direction in which the soldiers came, leaving the remaining 25 soldiers to the alliance…
[195|9004]
[OOC: It’s fine. We’re opting out of finishing the soldiers. Their armor has been stripped, so they’re outnumbered about 20 to 1. Lol. We’re ready to advance on to the next phase with stolen intel of location]
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 31 2017, 13:58

(OOC: Awesome news to hear you are doing everything alright and nothing is backfiring I can tell you that.)
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 03 2017, 23:01

(Well now it would seem to be about that time, I was wondering if Zaber was going to post before I did anything. As I have the go ahead to give you all the update for the event. If you'd like it still lol.)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01 2017, 10:31

< Days ago a tournament was created in order to test the skills of the Shinto continent against the Shishin continent. However it would seem that the tournament was nothing more but a trap to lure in the strongest shinobi to eliminate them and take over the Shinto continent with ease. During which after arriving the soldiers of the dragon country started to move forward onto the arriving shinobi. But it was soon hard enough as a mysterious power was soon covering them and stopping techniques from working for a bit. Now they are being driven back and leave nothing but defeated soldiers on the ground as the leaders watch from the castle.

- Dragon Knight Sai Sai Ryu, watches only to be amazed by the actions of the Shinto guests.

D.K Sai Sai Ryu: – Pouting with their hands crossed they released a heavy burst of air from their mouth like a toddler. – “What…this is not how it was suppose to go…why does this happen to me now…

- Soon a figure from the shadow appears sighing heavily before them as amber eyes appeared beaming down from the shadows at Sai Ryu. –

Blue/Green hue Armored Figure: “It would seem you have…failed this mission Sai Ryu..” The figure soon appeared from the shadows staring down at Sai ryu.

- With fear coming across Sai Ryu’s body froze unable to move for that moment only to hear the voice knowing whom it was. –

D.K Sai Sai Ryu: B-But sir…please…give me some time to complete the task with me fighting…

Blue/Green hue Armored Figure: You dare ask for more time from a cardinal…even more so YOUR cardinal..Sai Ryu, you are hereby stripped of your powers and rank removed as well. For we’ve decided the best way to handle this is by facing them head on and fairly now. The tournament was a great idea by us but at the same time I believed it to be too slow. So we have decided to go forth.

- The figure would vanish towards the fallen soldiers only to appear before everyone but they were not alone as other beams of light of various colors also appeared before them.

Blue/Green hue Armored Figure: “It is an honor to meet you all…but this is where you will all fall to the Cardinals of this land!” – Soon the eyes would turn amber once again.

One in a black turtle armor, another with white and gold with sharp points coming out like a tigers wiskers, the next would be wearing a red dress like armor and then the one that finally spoke would be wearing the blue/green scaled armor. Each one stood tall awaiting for the armored blue/green to speak.

Blue/Green hue Armored Figure As cardinals we have decided its time we face off against the force that we have invited to show our might and that they have no power over us. What do you think of that it will be a 1 on 1 battle of fair duel against each other. If the winners score 3 out of 4 wins, they can decide the fate of this little game we started. However loser on the other hand…will have to suffer the fate decided. Now choose whom you wish to fight and we shall see how worth you are.

Battle Choices >
1. Blue/green hued armored figure
2. Red/orange dress armored figure
3. Black turtle armored figure
4. White/gold armored figure.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 06 2017, 09:21

Hayabusa, halted and distracted by the new appearance followed by three more flashes of light, turned his head to look back.
“Asura… hold it…” Hayabusa said, turning to face the battlefield of fallen soldiers from both ends. He used the range finder in his mask to zoom in, spotting the member. “New appearances… their cloaks suggest they are of higher ranking; possibly higher skill levels than that of any that we’ve fought thus far…” without further word, Hayabusa sprint onward, returning right as the man with the amber eyes had begun to make his speech. He intrigued him. He had seemed to have been the voice of the four.
His clansmen seemed to look to Hayabusa to respond to this, as if he had been chosen to be their combatant in this trial by combat scenario. He then looked back at Asura. His excitement had shot up immensely; his lust for battle had already begun his adrenaline rush.
He stepped forward.
“We’ll play this game…” Hayabusa bowed slightly, but did not give him the courteously of his name. He looked up at the ‘voice’ of the four. “I choose you…” he said, staring into the amber eyes with his blueish greenish armor. “HOWEVER, I am adding my own stipulation. This may be your land, but you broke your own rules when you falsely led our alliance to believe you were honorable enough to keep to your word and host a tournament, rather than ambush us. So…” he stepped forward once.
“Let’s make it a variation. Two one on ones, fought simultaneously. Two on two, if you will. You are my main opponent. I choose to fight alongside this young man here…” he said pointing to Asura, “and he shall pick his own opponent, in which you will fight alongside. Shall we need to offer our partner assistance, then let it be so.” Hayabusa stood, cloak blowing in the wind. He made sure all of his equipment had been secure and prepared.
[331|9335]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 06 2017, 11:58

Asura was keyed to go off and fighting the leaders of this wreched tornament. For too long they played by the rules-- only to have the honor of the suggest be thrown back into his face. His suggestion was to raid the mansion to find the mastermind pulling the strings. "Let's get going! I am gonna give those sons of bitches a piece of my---"

Asura was stopped as he heard Hayabusy told him to stop. The hot-tempered ninja turned with a roll of his eyes. "Great, what now--" It was then he saw them.

The armored strangers appeared in the center of the town and declared that those four would fight 1 on 1...

Zachary turned to Haya, and saw the same look of battle-lust on his face that Asura shared. While Asura wanted to take this to the puppetmaster--- these four seemed to be just that. "Oh, I am gonna enjoy this."

Moving in a blur of speed, Asura returned to the ground where the other participants had been-- standing beside Hayabusa side by side. Asura seemed genuinely surprised. Not only did Hayabusa agreed with his point of view, but he wanted to actually fight side by side with him.

"So your the jackasses who had been tugging our leashes all this time, eh?" Asura said with a wicked grin. "Let me make something clear-- I always honor a respectful fight. I never resort to dirty tricks-- but I wish i could say the same for you. You lure our people into an ambush, slaughter many with an unfair advantage-- and now you wanna play fair?"

His clenched fist began to blaze with fire. "I got news for you bastards-- all bets are off!" His eyes flashed as the Tengan became active once more, showing his dominance over the power he wielded.

Given a choice of combat, Asura looked to the group of four-- and found one he thought would be a good match. Slowly, he raised a finger to the man in the white-gold armor that resembled a tiger almost. "You! I'll fight you. My feline friends might actually appreciate me taking that armor as a reward. "

Taking preparation himself, Asura looked to Hayabusa. "Let's see how they like having the tables turned on them." He then did something unusual-- Asura raised his thumbs to his mouth and in a crossed pattern, he bit the tips of his thumbs lightly to draw blood.

He quickly wove hand signs to create a familiar combination that many ninja would know. Asura knelt to the ground and slapped his hands to the ground. "SUMMONING JUTSU!!"

Two large clouds of smoke erupted around Hayabusa, Asura and obscured them from the four men.

"Heh... well look at this. Little Asura finally called us," a voice spoke from the smoke.

"He must be desperate if he needs us, right brother?" another voice spoke out as well.

"Grrrr... Still this should be fun, brother. Let's see what chaos we can cause, right?"

"You read my mind. Hehehe..."

"Hey Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dumb!" Asura spoke out, finally the smoke clearing where he stood. "Mind focusing here! This is as real as it is gonna get, so get serious."

The smoke cleared-- and revealed two intimidating creatures. Humanoid-shaped tigers that stood on two legs. Dressed in shinobi garb, the two looked as similar as twins-- save one with black fur and one with a light violet hue fur.

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 5 Vanguard.Unit.full.1328630_zpsct49uvjk

"What and ruin our fun?" The black one said, his left paw holding a short katana.

The other tiger emerged from the spoke in a fighting stance, holding a kusarigama with chains connecting the two as he held them both in his hands. The chain rattled behind him as he moved. "Fine-- but you will owe us extra for this, buddy."

The tiger Rakshasa Brothers-- Chigatsume and Kagetsume. Tiger summons from the Blood Vale Jungle, and two of Asura's most powerful summons rolled into one.

So now it was more like 4 against 2.

Asura stood with his arms crossed, now back by both Hayabusa and two of the strongest Tiger Warriors he knew.

Stats and actions done:
O Level: 75| Exp:7,147/7,500
O Total Exp Earned: 294,889
O Action + Reaction Gauge: 3 & 3
O Ranking: Jounin
O Shinobi Type: Asura

O Health Pts: 485/485 [485]
O Chakra Gauge: 3241/3241
O Stamina Gauge: 1629/1629
O Soul Gauge: 1748/1748
O Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]

O Chakra Control: 100%
O Nature Control: 000 % (Unlocked)
O Bijuu Control: LOCKED

O Strength: 612
O Endurance: 633 (+15 Gear)
O Dexterity: 614 (+45 Gear)
O Intelligence: 1748

Summary & Actions done:

Talks trash to the 4 and declared to battle the Tiger armored guy (gold-white)

Action 1: Activates Tengan Eyes.
Tengan – Divine Eyes
The Tengan is the Doujutsu of the Jiin Clan. It increases their Fire Manipulation abilities and grants them Heat and Thermal Manipulation on top of that.
Chakra | Stamina Costs: 60 [To Activate] 30 [Per Turn] | 15 [To Activate] 10 [Per Turn]
Grants: Thermal Vision | X-Ray Vision | Accelerated Vision [+4 hit/miss rolls]

Unlocked: 25% Tengan Mastery
Link to Tengan abilities

pay 45 chakra to activate, 4 Stamina to activate.

Action 2: Summoning Jutsu-- The Rakshasa Brothers: Bloody Mist and Chigatsumi : A Rank.
Cost: ( 308 & 170)
Pair of B class summons with 100+ attributes. Duration: 1/20 turns.
Info on Rakshasa Brothers:
[/spoiler]

Current Chakra Amount:
O Chakra Gauge: 2888/3241
O Stamina Gauge: 1455/1629

Stats for 2 summons---

O Chakra Gauge: 4107/4107
O Stamina Gauge: 2159/2159
O Soul Gauge: 1748/1748
O Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]

O Strength: 712
O Endurance: 733 (+15 Gear)
O Dexterity: 714 (+45 Gear)
O Intelligence: 1848
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 08 2017, 10:22

> The Blue/Green Armored Figure would stand tall looking over at the two that would come up to them before turning their head over to the others whom nodded lightly before turning back and smiled. <

Blue/Green Armored Figure: "Fine then...*the amber eyes would shine brightly before dimming down.* My...what an interesting past you have even that...creature with one tail..." *a smile breaks as they nodded their head lightly.*

> Soon the female in the red dress of flames would vanish and appear by the armored figured side. With a roar suddenly the red dress became an red flamed armored coating the body of the figure. <

Red/Orange Armored figure: "I hate working with you...why not choose someone else instead. *turning their head their eyes shine brightly before dimming down.* Meh...what the hell... and you give me this weakling that plays with his pet cats...now, I'm really fucking annoyed first calling us "jackasses" i could careless of piety ass name calling from weaklings but you have no idea what was placed on the table for bets!"

> The rage from the red one grew into flames only to suddenly calm down a bit before she released a heavy sigh.

Blue/Green Armored Figure: "We'll take you up on this offer Uchiha...but be wary that the eyes of the Rikudo Sage will not work on us nor its descendants. That clan...they did not just appear without an enemy following...*closing their eyes they open them and smiling big.* So please...boys show what you really can do.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 09 2017, 13:37

This power that the man before him seemed to have possessed seemed very similar to that of the man who he had met long ago with the ability to read one’s past. Could the two be somehow connected.
“Your eyes…” Hayabusa said. He smirked. “They intrigue me.” Hayabusa did not want to go all out full force on these two from the jump. Just by their attire and the remaining soldier’s admiration while looking at this group of people that they were not to be underestimated. And with their being more than just these two to defeat, he could not go revealing all of his assets at once.
“So, you know of the Uchiha. That is quite interesting, seeing as I know nothing of your land. But… I sure plan on learning. This literally is a whole new world for me to explore…” Hayabusa smiled and patted Asura on the back, casually, however, actually wrapping some of his chakra around him and attaching chakra strings as certain points. Telepathically, he spoke.
‘Relax for a moment… you’re going to feel a slight tug. Get familiar and acquainted with this tug. You might feel it more than once during this battle.’ He then released his back and put his right hand out, as if to welcome Asura to take first move.
“After you, my friend. Let’s see what these people are about…” he said, as he took a few steps away, and stood still. Externally, he began to collect Nature Energy from his surroundings, closing his eyes, and reopening to reveal his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. “I’ll learn for myself what will and what won’t work against you, friend…”
[276|9606]

Battle Notes :

”Actions Taken (3 MAX)”:
“Hayabusa’s Stats”:
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 09 2017, 17:01

The facing of the four strange cardinals was indeed a change for Asura as he glared at them. His challenge to them was a bit hot-tempered, but after all he endured up to now, it wasn't unreasonable. What really got things moving was instead of the white and gold armored figure-- the red one stepped up. From her tone, she was a woman and she spoke with a heated anger... caused by Asura's arrogant claim and attitude. She seemed just as short-tempered as he was. Even more interesting, she produced fire over her armor, which showed she was adapt in Fire-affiliated techniques.

Just like Asura was.

"Mrroww," Chigatsumi meowed, both in resentment but also amusement by her fiery temper. "Pet cats, she says? Why I am a little insulted, brother."

"Yeah-- but she is hot too. Fiesty," Bloody Mist growled as well, a smirk on his mussel. "Asura you don't mind if we have some fun with her, can we?"

Asura sighed at the clear sleazy insinuation between the two brothers. "And people call ME perverted. Jeez..." he groaned. "Don't get cocky. These four are something else so don't do anything stupid. "

Asura was confused-- the nature of the powers in this country was different from ninjutsu. Even their doujutsu-- or perhaps it was something else, seemed different. He glared at them, unsure what was going to happen...

... then he felt a slap to the back of his body-- along with a strange attachment to his head, spine and elbows. He didn't lose control, but he was aware of a strange attachment to his body like spider's thread. It was then he heard Hayabusa's words-- about the tug and gesture.

It didn't take long for Asura to put two and two together as he soon glared at Hayabusa. He used the same telepathy to convey his thoughts.

"Oh, you did NOT just turn me into your puppet-bitch!" Asura directed his thoughts loud to Hayabusa, his Tengan for a moment glaring in his direction. "First the Rinnegan and now you do this. When this is over I am kicking your ass!"

However-- it seemed also his summons were in on the telepathy too and Chigatsume chuckled in his head.

"Oh boy.... Puppet-bitch... " the tiger echoed in his thoughts. "Oh brother, we are gonna hold this over his head for weeks!"

Luckily, all the aggravation only made Asura more fired up as he took the initiative. "Let's go!!" Asura took off right after his first target.

Despite the feeling of being 'controlled' his body felt different. Lighter, more flexible-- possibly due to the same chakra strings. With it, he also felt chakra surge between him and Hayabusa-- which would come in handy.

"Chigatsume! Bloody Mist!"

Both tiger brothers took off in a blur of motion as Asura moved in.

Knowing his enemy was also affiliated with fire, attacking her with fire would probably not be smart. For now, he would test the enemies.

After reappearing from the blur of motion, Chigatsume reappeared airborne with his brother. With a smoke bomb in his hand, he threw it hard towards the red-armored woman. The smoke bomb exploded right at her feet, covering the area around her in smoke to obscure her vision and leave her vulnerable.

The blast went off and the distraction was enough as Asura moved in towards the Dragon-armored foe. Still gripping his sword, he focused his chakra into his body and towards the ground below him. With a quick skid to a stop, he threw a fist down into the ground which grasped his sword.

"Youton-- Raging Gaia!"

The temperature of the ground below the armored man suddenly grew hot and rapidly. From where he stood, the ground became red hot and liquid in strucutre-- before a large pillar of magma came shooting out from the ground. Controlled by Asura's own chakra, he heated up the earth below and created a ploom of magma to try and deep-free the cardinal.

In the chaos of the smoke screen. the woman in red wouldn't notice the movements and activities around her-- till she heard the rattle of chains.

A swirl of motion suddenly danced around her, and soon ended as the sound of chains entrapped her from all sides. The snug grip on her body soon came with a powerful grip. She would soon find herself surrounded and bound by a thick chain wrapped around her body.

With the smoke clearing, she would be greeted by the sight of both Rakshasa Brothers holding one side of the chain-- being Bloody Mist's chained Kusarigama.

"Hello there, chickatee" Chigatsumi purred with a leer and smirk at her. He tugged the chain to tighten the grip of the bind on her.

Bloody Mist also secured his end with a firm grip and returned with the same grin. "Stick around, sweetheart. Let's have a little fun."

Both tigers had been able to restrain her-- at least for the moment. If nothing else, the brothers were able to handle her for the moment, while Asura would attack the person he least suspected would be able to defend against his fire style.

Still, it would depend how his enemies would respond to such tactics.

Actions Performed and attacks: wrote:

Active stances: Asura-- Taiken style. Dex & Str. up by 1.10X -- just stating if forgotten.
(paied upkeep for Tengan eyes)

1. Chigatsume. -- + - Shadow Smokebomb Jutsu - >
> Chigatsumi takes out a smoke bomb and using skilled timing and precision, throws it at a target. The smoke obscures the target area, making the intended target unable to escape or see. At this point, the enemy's sense of direction is disturbed, slowing their reaction time and leaving them more vulnerable to critical attacks.
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost:  460 & 253 (and one smoke bomb)
+ Type: Offensive, Debuff
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank:  + A
+ Effect:  Reduces enemy Dex by 40 % + Attacks this turn ignore 50 % of enemy defense.
+ Restrictions and Requirements: In addition to costs, user must spend one smoke bomb in addition as a cost.

Result: Reduce Red-Orange Cardinal's Dex and Defense.

2. + - Magma Release: Raging Gaia!- >
- The caster slams a punch or stomps his foot into the ground, channeling his chakra into a specific point. At which that point becomes magma in order to shoot up pillars of lava to hit the enemy from in front and below.
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost: 310 & 140
+ Type: Offensive
+ Hand Seal(s) & Rank: 3 & B
+ Damage + Effect: 180 + Max Burns

Result: 180 + 3855 (10% from style= 4241)= 4481 total damage + Max Burn status on Dragon Armored man.

3. + - Shadow Blade Binding - >
> Bloody Mist tosses his Kusarigama (Or other chained weapon) to his brother and the two together sprint around the field, slashing their opponent as well as wrapping the chain of the weapon around the target. After execution, target is bound.
+ Owner: Bloody Mist
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost:   410 & 226
+ Type: Offensive, Restraint, Combination
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank:  0 - A
+ Damage: 250 + (Weapon dmg) + Bind = STR X1.25 of Both partners.
+ Restrictions and Drawbacks: Chigatsumi or Asura must be present in proximity to use this jutsu.

Results: 250+714 +724+40=1728 total damage + Binding/Restrained Status on Red-Dressed enemy--- unless enemy has ( 712 + 712 X1.25=) 1780 STR. ---her Dex is 0.

Chakra of Asura and Summons--

Asura Chakra Amount:
O Chakra Gauge: 2873/3241
O Stamina Gauge: 1450/1629

Stats for Chigatsumi---

O Chakra Gauge: 3647/4107
O Stamina Gauge: 1906/2159

Stats for Bloody Mist---

O Chakra Gauge: 3697/4107
O Stamina Gauge: 1933/2159

(Performing rolls for following 3 jutsu + 4 due to Tengan accuracy increase.
Order of rolls is numbered by order used here. )

Last edited by Enjin on Thu Mar 09 2017, 17:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next