Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event) Empty
PostSubject: Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event)   Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event) EmptyTue Jun 23 2015, 20:33

Quote :
> Event: While within the floating fortress that would be hovering off the edge of Earth country, Amida Nyorai went to the nexus of the fortress to review the progress seeing that the gauge was filling up slowly this caused him only to stare as it settled at fifty percent the man would lean forward to poke at the gauge a bit before leaning back with the he is wearing armor shining gold which could be blinding at first if one was not use to it. Suddenly the man twitched a bit feeling something was off. Not just off but misplaced as he felt the fall of a deity. The gauge would then increase from fifty percent sky rocketing to fifty-five percent. With his fists gripping tightly the man turned to head up towards the throne room where the beams of light could be seen shining into the floor collecting energy from the towers.

"I feel as though I will be having some visitors soon if anything I should welcome them with open arms. Smiling the man reached over pulling a giant sword from behind the thrown to swing it towards the right then the left picking it up as it would lay against the back of the throne chair. Soon the black aura would be seen mixing with the golden aura it was given off as though they were fighting for complete control of the blade.

Goal:
- Defeated Deity area opens tower to link to fortress.

Locations Unlocked:
Ame country tower.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event)   Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event) EmptyThu Jun 25 2015, 01:17

- Feeling his body was being pulled into pieces from traveling across the light Grave could not help but close his eyes as he would soon arrive into the center of the throne room glancing around confused. Tightly holding on to Jouten, Grave would glance around the room carefully feeling odd a bit but shrugged it off until he noticed the figure sitting down with a massive blade. 'What...the hell did i get my self into... Thinking to himself the figure standing before him would be something not even Grave figured he could handle on his own if anything. Slightly he leaned forward to get ready but knew he did not have recover the chakra from his last battle. ' I have to be careful what i do next or this is the end of the line. Jouten would shine from the light as Grave could only smirk at the blade before getting into fight stance. "So...you are the leader called Amida Nyorai that boardcast that message to my head or should I say everyone you could reach right?" Grave was getting cocky about the idea but did not want to ruin the fact that he may have found the leader of it all and wished to stop the crazed man for wanting to completely destroy the world he wished to protect. -
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event)   Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event) EmptyThu Jun 25 2015, 11:31

Quote :
> Event: Amida Nyorai stared over at the young male as smile would suddenly break across his face. His eyes would only lock on to young man. "You...you are the one that killed Hachimon...not bad I should be congratulating you for killing a deity for being a mortal at least. Though coming here was a mistake as one I shall be the one to kill you and show no mercy at all. Amida stood up pulling the large sword with him as the aura around it would still be glowing brightly. "Even though a battle will be fought here the energy from you will be delivered towards the nexus in order to start the plan of a new world." Amida had tightly gripped the handle of the blade with his right hand as he would vanish appearing before the enemy with a smile that was cracked across his face. He would swing the sword with a powerful force coming across the horizon. The blinding light from the armor would shine greatly in response to the attack. To show the world a hero in his mind he broadcast the battle to everyone on the planet even the deities. "Now the real fun beings!"

Battle Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event)   Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event) EmptyThu Jun 25 2015, 11:31

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event)   Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event) EmptyThu Jun 25 2015, 11:35

- Watching Amida suddenly move towards an attacking pose Grave had no choice but to figure away around this, 'You have to be kidding me now!' Amida was right though, Grave did come from a battle, so even then his chakra did not recover all the way even more so he was going to have to be careful against this person as he was unsure how strong this so called deity really was. "You know what, there are better ways in creating a new world!" Charging towards the blade in order to start the battle Grave could only have a smile on his face with Jouten by his side. -

Battle Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event)   Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event) EmptyThu Jun 25 2015, 11:35

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 10
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event)   Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event) EmptyThu Jun 25 2015, 12:16

- Rushing over to drop down having his legs tucked under him sliding under the incoming attack from the blade, Grave quickly triggered the Godougan with his eyes changing to see everything in a different view he completed the slide only to pick himself up with a frontward flip landing on the throne's chair. Facing Amida with his eyes, "I won't lie...I can see your chakra flow and life force...though its pretty high, I wonder why you call yourselves deities if you are only humans as well. If not then I must be one hell of a god killer." Smiling about that comment he was getting cocky about it but he was just trying to get under the skin of the man as he rushed over towards Amida pulling back Jouten only to release three furies of attacks, two were going in vertical form as the last was a powerful diagonal slash. Landing in within range of Amida, the hand seals would start to being weaved together as he reached over to make contact with Amida. 'All I have to do is land this curse seal on him and its game!' -

Quote :

- Abilities Triggered -
1. Tool Nin - Kenjutsu (Sword DMG x1.15)

- Actions (0/5)
1. Godougan (Activated: -45 Chakra)
2. Jouten (Sword DMG: 2226 x1.15 = 2560) - Battle DMG: 4545
3. Jouten (Sword DMG: 2226 x1.15 = 2560) - Battle DMG: 4545
4. Jouten (Sword DMG: 2226 x1.15 = 2560) - Battle DMG: 4545
5. Tenjou Engo Fuin (450c & 231st)

- Attributes
O Health Pts: 380/380 [130]  (Jewel: +250) 3 Weeks: Max HP /3 (Date Remove: July 2nd)
- Tier Gear: (Date Remove: July 9th)
O Chakra Gauge: 7285/9155
O Stamina Gauge: 5680/6929 [2929] (Bijuu:+4000)
O Nature Gauge: 0/4578

O Soul Gauge: 2226 [1026] (Bijuu: +1200)
O Mind Gauge: 100% [Healthy]

O Chakra Control: 100%
O Nature Control: 062%
O Bijuu Control: 100%

O Strength: 981 [999]
O Endurance: 982 [992]
O Dexterity: 966 [986]
O Intelligence: 1026
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event)   Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event) EmptyThu Jun 25 2015, 12:16

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 5, 18, 9, 16
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event)   Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event) EmptyThu Jun 25 2015, 12:29

Evasion Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event)   Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event) EmptyThu Jun 25 2015, 12:29

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Evasion Dice' : 5, 17, 9, 20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event)   Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event) Empty

Back to top Go down

Earth Country (Edge) - Floating Fortress: Risoukyou - Saving the world, Its a hard job. (Event)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next