Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12 2016, 23:56

+ The Other Side of the World +

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 2 NPC-Helper_zpsysobnmam
> Good Evening everyone and welcome to the Other side of the World event. This will now allow others to view the world of Naruto in a different way as we will now introduce another land that has a different set of rules and lands. As we progress you will see it unfold and how the system and what will be located through out the site. Good luck and I hope you all enjoy.
- Prologue -
> The world always seemed bigger through the eyes of a child from what is known to them and to them the unknown they wish to know. As one progresses down the path of life. The world becomes smaller to them as they understand more than what they knew and the unknown they knew of becomes known. But now it seems things have changed, the Shinobi Union was threaten in the past before by a rising organization that wish to destroy them. Though they stayed hidden because of this they have returned to the light but with a new enemy to appear. Across the world new lands open new adventures have started and the culture has survived many things. Though after the fourth shinobi world war the new land sees the previous home as a threat on the human race.

> With that being said the Shishin Continent has released a threatening message to our home from which they call the Shinto Continent. They wish to erase us from the face of the world using the powers they have obtained from their "Gods" But they will not except reasoning through talk only by force. With this threat coming into play, the Shinobi Union have requested their allied countries to send their strongest over seas to this continent for a strange but eventful fighting tournament that will be broadcast to everyone at their homes. The battles will be different but can the Shinto Continent (Our Home) win against the Shishin Continent? The battles are going heated and only time will allow this strange war to decide rather or not these will be allies or enemies.
+ Phase 1 - The Eyes that watched

+ Location: Port City - Shishin Boat
- An elderly man wearing a long navy blue jacket that was tied around the waist with a black belt. He stood to be at least seven feet tall with large muscles to help show off for his height. The man smiled big as he pointed yelling out loud with pride.

Captain Navy-Coat: "Good Day lads, here ye be on my ship and my ship has many rules ye see, for if any of these rules be broken it be off to the sea ye be. First rule, conflict among anyone is to be kept within the ship top side. Any fights below deck and i'll personally beat ye. Second rule, nobody better be in my quarters or near the helm as we steer towards the new location. I have enough of ye bastards being on my ship I don't need more trash moving around. Third rule, welcome to the start of the Shishin Tournament...As thy be at least over hundreds of you only a small amount are even allowed to compete ye see. Now I shall introduce my partner in crime, Sai Sai Ryu!"

- Soon within a bolt of lightning striking the deck of the ship then a releasing a powerful gust of wind a figure came from within showing their long white hair and dashing charm winking to everyone as the figure wore a large green armor with a white outlining. -

Dragon of the Storm and Sea: " Hello challengers, I'm one of several dragon knights within the shishin Continent and i'm truly happy you have all come and gathered today for this wonderful battle tournament war. To not only protect your homes but to protect your honor as the strongest. Before you know is the battle arena the ship you are sailing on. Upon which there are lets see...*pauses to count* Oh my over 1000 of you...well now...that is a large number... only 500 are needed...so i guess the elimination round will begin shortly. We shall be arriving in 3 days to the new location if anything so i wish you all luck!

- With a wink from their teal eyes the figure would vanish within a flash of blinding light but release that same powerful gust. Now the arena was set the pawns all looked at one another soon grinning with large smiles others confused but it was now the time for battle within moments the ship began its sail the battles started to erupt.

Number of Challengers (Rank) | Defeated Word Amount [This excludes the PC]
- x400 Genin - 150
- x300 Chunin - 300
- x150 Special Jounin - 450
- x100 Jounin - 600
- x50 Kage - 750

Goal Completion of Phase 1b (Elimination Round)
- Defeated at least 25 Challengers (Min) - Grade: E
- Optional Defeat at least 50 or more earns - Grade D or Higher.
- Have more than +1 Post
- 3 Days (Wednesday) to complete.[Any questions please PM me.]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13 2016, 12:54

Asura had rested on the ship as he and Haya had begun talking. Asura had thought they had a long trip ahead of them before the events even started. Before they left, he bought enough supplies to keep things going. Asura remembered his big mission on New Moon Island and the time jump into the past. He was pushed to his limit regarding his chakra-- but then again, now that he had the inner gates now, he was feeling more confident in his ability to recover better. Asura leand back against the deck as he and Haya had talked. Zulian tiger sat next to Asura, his big head sort of semi-resting against his lap as he patted the big cat. "This is a bit odd... despite the number of members here-- I just feel a bit exposed here, and not in the good way," Asura joked, being a bit sexually shameless since Ravana sort of been rubbing off on him >< .

"As the you-know-what... should we be really participating in this operation with the other nations here," Asura asked in a whisper for Haya. " If they knew-- or even spot me as wanted, they would probably come after us."

However, that didn't seem to raise an issue as more trouble came up on the ship. The captain-- a brawny man not unlike Ravana, appeared and made an announcements about the rules on the ship. Asura smirked, half-tempted to actually break the rules as the rebel in him always liked to challenge authority for kicks. The rules seemed odd as why they would fight... until the captain introduced his accomplice.

In a flash of lightning, a stranger dressed in dragon armor appeared before them all. Asura quickly stood up and Zulian Tiger rose as well, casting a growl at the warrior. He then introduced himself and the rules of the tournament were actually starting now. Asura's eyes widened as he realized what was happening. "Strange, this is just like the Chunin Exams-- or something similar. I didn't take the traditional ones, but I'd imagine prelims like this would be very similar to the ones in the Chunin exam." he said to Hayabusa.

However, at the mention of the end of the knight's words and his vanishing from the ship-- the wicked grin of the other shinobi soon caused issues for Asura.

"Uh oh..." Asura realized.

"FREE FIGHT!!" someone shouted.

The entire ship erupted into bloody chaos as every member-- or to be more exact, those of one team began to act out and attack another team-- some people just attacking out of sheer bloodlust and chaos. People roared out in excitement and combat and people began to fight. Asura looked around in alarm, shocked to see everyone willingly follow the rules of 'the enemy' and then just going with it in a wild frenzy.

"Are you freaking kidding me!!?" Asura shouted, both at Haya and in general as the battle began. In a matter of seconds, one shinobi from the hidden Mist tried to attack Asura. Acting quickly, Asura jumped and took to the air, landing on the ropework of the ship's mast and sails. On his own, and a bit too uncumbersome to fight on a ship, Zulian tiger was cornered by 3 other shinobi, the tiger snarling savagely at them and swiping his paw. Asura grimaced, knowing that Zulian tiger was more useful in travel than actual combat. With that in mind, Asura made a hand sign and focused. "Release!" At that moment, a giant puff of smoke eclipsed Zulian tiger and it disappeared-- Asura summoning it back to where it had been summoned from.

Reaching behind him, Asura drew his short katana, Crimson, from his side. "Great, the entire ship is now a battlefield. Whose bright idea was this?" Asura said, looking below him and seeing the teams fighting one another, throwing enemies overboard or worse upon the ship. Asura liked the idea of chaotic brawls, but for a mission-- it was rather unorthodox, even for him.

With a twirl of his blade, he tossed it into the air and caught it again-- the blade running along his forearm in his stance he used often in his own unique style of Taijutsu. With it, the blade of the sword began to glow. He had begun channeling his chakra into the sword, causing it to become a brilliant glow and increasing the destructive power of the sword could do alone.

As the blade finished charging, Asura looked up-- and soon saw four other shinboi among the rope-work around him, all of them armed and prepared to fight Asura to eliminate him. Asura glanced at them all cautiously. "I don't suppose you guys just wanna settle this one on one. You know, a fair fight? Honor among shinobi and all--"

The four charged at him through the air, attempting to strike him. All Asura did however was just drop from the rope he was balanced on and fell back towards the deck. By now he was gonna be up to his neck in combat. And for the life of him-- he had no clue where Haya had gone amongst the chaos. He could only hope he would guard his back.

Combat Stats and Actions:

Words: 875 (word count still climbing next post)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14 2016, 13:55

(OOC: Defeat at least 25 combined?)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14 2016, 15:52

“Very well… go on ahead and get what you need to get. I’ll be sure to save you a spot on the ship…” he said. He then continued on to board the ship. Time elapsed, and they were all finally on the ship, settled for the most part, and underway, embarking on this mission. His clan members were laughing and conversing, as were Hayabusa and Asura.
“Never you mind that, Asura. We are now officially outside their jurisdiction. Here, on these ships, we are all a part of the same team…” He looked up to see the captain of the ship. His clan members were still laughing and talking. Hayabusa simply raised his hand, summoning to cease their noise, as he looked up at the man and listened to his rules. He began to wonder if there was a specific reason why he wanted nobody near his quarters. It was curtesy, of course, but he was one with trust issues to a certain extent.
The next speaker had come to and began to speak. This man looked interesting; his attire unlike anything he had seen. He had come from the other continent, and it was clear. He then watched, as he vanished. He began to feel the tension as many others looked at each other.
“I take that back… we aren’t completely on the same team it seems…” he looked at Asura. “Stay close…” Hayabusa looked at the handful of his clan members, from the Lydeck clan. The Uchiha had already began to fight with their bloodlust blooming.
“Remember, all my relations… even though this is an elimination round, we still are on the same side ultimately! We are here for one thing; to defend our home, our families, and our ancestors’ lands! If it is avoidable, do not kill. Incapacitate. And please, allegiances are very much important…” he began. “… but I won’t fault who ever would like to chance coming at me!” he said with a smirk. The members laughed, as they turned and readied their puppets, medical skills, and weapons. “Make your clan proud!” he yelled, as the sped off into the battle. Hayabusa looked over at Asura who had already began squaring off people himself. From behind him, he saw as a man had begun charging at him with a blade quietly. Hayabusa pulled a kunai from his cloak, throwing it to intercept the man. It went straight into the man’s arm. He stopped for a moment, as Hayabusa realize, the sneak attack was not a solo effort. He had two accomplices, following up with the attack.
As he pulled the kunai out of his arm, looking at it, he realized it was the of the Fourth Hokage. He looked up at Hayabusa, who, in a blink of an eye, used Hiraishin no jutsu to transport to the kunai’s location, which had now been up close and personal with the attacker. Hayabusa balled up his fist and punched the man so hard, he found himself stumbling overboard. The other two abandoned trying to sneak attack Asura, and turned their blades to Hayabusa, attempting to slash him now. Standing his ground, now even looking at them, sand had quickly come pouring out of his gourd, forming a partial shell around him, protecting him from the attacks.
He smirked, before twirling around and out stretching his arms, as sand hands in the likeness of Shukaku’s hands had come out, pushing the two far back. One fell overboard, the other found himself hitting his head and being knocked unconscious. Hayabusa looked ahead at another man who seemed like he was going to attempt to reap the benefits of exploiting the opportunity to attack Hayabusa, but a look of terror came across his face, as Hayabusa’s eyes locked with his. He smirked, as he pushes his hand forward, and the a big block of condensed sand went shooting forward. To the boy’s surprise, it went past him and found itself hitting another who was attacking the opportunist. The man was hit in the head, automatic knock out. The boy turned, looking at how the man he was about to attack saved him from defeat.
“Asura… we are representing a whole continent. So, my suggestion… try to take out all of the weakest ones. Leave some of the high leveled ones out of your bullseye unless you feel absolutely necessary. We have to increase our odds of winning this odd war…
[740|2188]
[x 4 Genin Defeated][x4 Shinobi Defeated Personal Total]
[740/600 Words]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15 2016, 07:14

(Actions: Also-- Tai Ken Style is active (X.10 to Strength and Dex) Also last count is for defeating 5 genin. )

Asura was in a whirl of motion, keeping himself moving amongst the chaos of the deck as enemies attacked from every direction. He had not even triggered his Tengan yet, as he looked around quickly and responded to his own senses. Fists and kunai went flying around him, to which he flipped and stepped away from, using his sword to parry any force to come against him. Part of him was irritated by the sudden battle-- another part of him enjoyed it. He always enjoyed a good fight and it got him fired up easily.

As a few more came to attack him-- the sand arms came into view as he turned to Haya. IT seemed his ally, who had told them we were all on the same side a moment ago, was now fighting others who were willingly attacking him. He used both sand jutsu, a skill he learned was famous among Suna, and teleporation jutsu-- the same kind Shadow had oddly enough. Asura was starting to get jealous seeing teleportation by these akatsuki members. He only had a few means of 'quick movement' , such as Hot Streak, using his Blaze Release to transform his body as fire and reconstruct it, evading damage in the same way.

Asura sighed, after he smacked one Genin that attacked him in the face, glancing back at Shadow. "Hey! Less talking, more fighting. One of these people may hate long winded speeches and punch you to just shut you up!" Asura replied to Hayabusa-- half joking in a sense as he soon blocked a Kunai aimed at his face.

Asura landed back on the deck, looking around for the most reckless and unskilled enemies. He heard Haya that they had to target the weaker of the heard, in the interest of this tournament. Despite the 'rules' given, Master Roku had always taught Asura to question everything, and ask why. Rules often were tools to deceive as much as they were to regulate and moderate challenges. For a ninja, rules meant to be hurdles, but like all rules, some could be bent to one's whim. For now though, he just had to weed out the weak for now.

SO far, he just focused on the ones stupid enough to attack him. Most of them were young shinobi from the Hidden Mist or Leaf. He had already spent chakra to create his chakra blade, but for now he was working to keep that his limit for the time being. If he had to fight those less strong than him, he rather keep his power in check and save his chakra for when he really needed it.

The first enemy attacked with a sword of his own, to which Asura struck with his own sword, tying the two up-- but not before Asura grabbed him by the shirt with his free hand, and pivoted away, throwing him over the side of the boat and ended with a splash! That was one down as he quickly spun around-- and jumped as a few shuriken attempted to hit him.

He went upward once more, causing the shuriken to strike the wood of the ship's railing. This time it was from the leaf shinobi as he tried to destract him with the Shuriken and soon jumped upward to Asura, attemtping to catch him in mid air with a Taijutsu grab-- attempting to grapple him and send him slamming to the ground.

Mid-way into his grab, Asura raised his elbow and used it to prop open the 'locking' of the enemy's arms. When it came to Taijutsu, it was one of Asura's specialties, and he knew just how to maneuvier his own body to get the edge on an opponent. With that change, he positioned his sword with a swift strike-- nothing vital or critical in his attack, but the blow enough to draw a small bit of blood, and slice a cleave through his headband, the blade just licking the tip of his nose.

Kicking the enemy away, Asura flipped over, and landed now on the mast, kneeling on the side using his chakra to stand on the vertical surface. He was catching the attention of other enemies with his more flashy-style of fighting. Asura would of wanted nothing more than to use a Fireball Jutsu to blast many of them off the ship...

But he both knew and loathed how he had to keep his destructive power in check. If he used Katon recklessly, he could set the whole ship on fire and their method of traveling would be shot to hell. Plus the captain would REALLY want his ass after that. Asura pushed the image out of his mind and focused for now on just attacking at hand to hand combat.

A third enemy came towards him, this time, having a chakra blade of his own. Asura raised the blade, the tweo energies both clashing and causing literal sparks between the two energies created. Asura pressed against the blade, able to get a good look at the ninja's face and the determination in his eyes.

With a fierce growl, he swept his blade forward, and at the same time pivoted his leg, sweeping it below his legs and tripping him. He pushed forward with the momentum, his arm crossing against his neck and knocking him to the ground hard. Strong enough to just knock him out.

As the enemy fell to the floor, Asura glanced over to Haya, seeing as he worked around him with his sand. An odd jutsu indeed.

Actions: 3 Melee with weapon attacks.
Words: 925

Total Genin taken out. : 11
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15 2016, 14:20

Hayabusa ignored Asura’s comment about talking less. He began to scan the deck with his own eyes, analyzing the environment to see who deserved to be eliminated. He did find himself looking for a stronger and more challenging opponent. Granted, he did mention that the numbers are what mattered; he did want to display a certain amount of dominance amongst his peers. He was unsure if it was more for a guilty self pleasure, to impress the hidden eyes that were no doubt watching, or make himself seen by his peers as either a man to not mess with, or a fun challenge. All could have been the case. As he scanned, it came to his attention that he had begun to be surround. Almost effortlessly, the sand came back, grasping two at the sides, engulfing them within the sand, before coming together at a high velocity, crashing into each other. This made the two shinobi within crash into each other, ultimately hitting their heads together and knocking them out cold. He dropped the bodies out of the sand and onto the ship’s deck. He then allowed all the sand, sphere and all, to withdraw and find itself back into the gourd. Each grain was precious, for he was unsure what kind of environment he would be working with in this new land. He began to walk before he caught wind.
“There is another Uchhia right there! Get em! The boss says we’re all taking these eyes…” he said. Hayabusa turned to see three men corning another man with a second level tomoe Sharingan. The set of eyes glowed brightly. He had to be in his high teens, so he could assume that he had some experience with being hunted for his Sharingan eyes. The man put his short blade up. One of the three weaved his hands in signs, and from up the side of the boat, water had come up, and then crashing down from from behind on top of the Uchiha. The water imprisoned him, as he floated in a sphere full of water. Hayabusa had recently been familiar with the technique. He saw as the trapped had been very prepared, pulling a breathing mask out of his pouch and putting it on.
“Smart… no matter…  the boss won’t mind you being kept alive for him to kill himself.” The three began to walk away with a floating sphere of an Uchiha show cased like a trophy. He tried to weave handseals, but at no success. Hayabusa had wondered who this Uchiha hunter had been. Hayabusa looked up into the air, as his body began to float, lifting his body off the ground. He had actually taken flight with the use of Futon. He looked on with his mask’s range finder to see the men’s destination; a fairly dense group of shinobi with one oversized muscular man at the center, commanding them, holding two blades drenched in blood. He could see some Uchiha held captive; and plenty of lifeless bodies on the floor. This man was obviously skilled… however, between him hunting Uchiha, and killing off members of Team Shinto, Hayabusa found it fair enough to bring justice to this man. Hayabusa hovered down to the three men, landing in front of him with his back turned.
“Get out of the way.” One said. Hayabusa turned looking at them. The clan symbol was obvious on his cloak. “Huh? Also a Uchiha, huh? Yea… we bring the boss two, there’s no WAY he won’t give us Sharingan…” he said. The same man began to weave his signs. Hayabusa, without so much as a prior flinch as to what his intentions were, knowing that water had now been behind him, lifted his arm right before the water hit him. The water stopped in its own tracks, forming a sphere above him. It almost looked as though he was holding a huge water ball. He thrust his arm forward, and the water sphere hit the caster, knocking him off the edge. The Uchiha had fallen out of the sphere, as it had now been disband, dropping to his feet. He immediately took this opportunity to stab on of the men in the back. The remaining turned, preparing to slash the Uchiha down. Hayabusa pulled his arms to the side, in chamber, and water that had fallen to the floor knocked the man down, making him miss his slash. The man found himself twirling down the stair case to the main level of the deck, hitting his head on a few stairs on the way down. The Uchiha looked at him, and nodded in appreciation.
“What do you say we end this little Sharingan hunt gig?” Hayabusa said. The Uchiha nodded and began to follow…
[794|2982]
[x 5 Genin Defeated][x9 Shinobi Defeated Personal Total]
[1536/1350 Words]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15 2016, 20:08

Asura had finished fighting his share of enemies that had tried to come after him. He got a quick breather to catch his breath. Things seemed to be going smoothly, between him, Hayabusa and others working to thin out the ranks. Asura kept an eye out, he had worked to avoid attacking the Uchiha among the clans. After all, it was Hayabusa's clan and many of them were friends to him. That kind of courtesy could get him killed, but none were attacking him so for now he didn't worry about that. If one did attack him, that would be another matter.

After all, he wanted to avoid fanning the old flames that had burned between the two clans.

However, as he was about to dive into another random brawl-- the sound of the conflict of Hayabusa and this group of sharigan wielders got his attention. It seemed some sick bastard had the idea of ripping Uchiha's eyes out of their sockets and giving them to himself and his followers. Asura understood the great power the Uchiha had and what it could evolve into under trained hands-- but he himself never saw the appeal or desire to obtain that same power. Even after seeing Haya and Shadow in action with their Sharigan, he didn't envy the power of the eyes. He had his own Doujutsu, and in his opinion, it could outmatch the Sharigan with the right skill.

Still, to see this man rip the eyes out of others and attempt to make them his own was disgusting. A glare came from Asura as he eyed the same man.

With a hop down from the mast, Asura joined Hayabusa and his band of clansmen. "You know, I never understood what the big deal was with the Uchiha. Even worse, I never understood why losers like you would obsess with their eyes. The power to copy and master any jutsu..." Asura said as he had landed in a kneel and slowly stood up. "What copy cats. I on the other hand..." It was then Asura rose up and opened his eyes-- revealing his sun-patterned Tengan to the enemies. "... Prefer to be more original."

The Tengan-- the eyes that ruled over the sun and fire itself. It was the reason his clan and the Uchiha had an ugly history. While the Uchiha were masters of many jutsu under their visual prowess-- the Jiin clan used their eyes to have complete dominion over fire. Even among the Uchiha's legendary Blaze Release: Amateratsu.

Perhaps the new kind of Doujutsu would surprise them, but Asura didn't wait as he charged in and took the offense, striking the men who sought to steal the Uchiha's Sharigan for their own. Hayabusa might of wanted to kill the muscle bastard with the twin swords. Still, Asura wanted a piece of him for his arrogance to obtain the Sharigan as his own.

With a flip up, Asura struck with the charka sword in mid-flip, slicing two of the enemy attackers across their back. WIth his free palm, he soon drew it back, fire starting to form. "Katon! Searing Palm!" he shouted and thrusted his palm forward, shooting a relatively strong-- but controlled burst of fire at the enemies.

Apparantly, his desire to keep flash and fire to a minimum went out the window in his mind-- as he soon decided to cut loose on these guys and start using his Kekkei Genkai's mastery over fire. To use such simple fire jutsu was second nature to those of the Jiin.

"All these eyes see... BURN!!" Asura roared, and with it--- the jet of flames changed color into a blue blaze, the power behind it growing more intense.

That would scare a good number of those shinobi who were Uchiha-wannabees.

(630 words)

Total Genin taken down: 15
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16 2016, 11:02

(Adding another bit here from what was written)

Asura didn't mean to steal Hayabusa's thunder-- oh who was he kidding? He loved showing off with his flare and exsessive use of fire power. Poor qualities in a ninja but Asura knew when to tone it down and when to show it. Even worse though to keep a low profile as a Rogue Ninja. But for a ninja born to wield the power of fire, it was hard to not support the fiery calling.

The man with the duel swords and Sharigan glared at Asura. He was both angry and curious at the young man's Tengan the sun pattern almost similar to that of the Sharigan. However, he was insulted by the fact he insulted them for wanting the Sharigan. Perhaps Asura was ignorant to their true worth, but he was a guy who prided himself in the creation of his own style of jutsu and combat. He didn't seek out power easily just because some other clan had it, but he worked hard to make his own power and see it formidable in his own way.

The man's Sharigan widened-- and suddenly the eyes transformed, the tonrai changing shape till they formed a strange 3-way shuriken pattern. The Mangekyou sharigan... Asura looked in interest, not knowing a non-Uchiha could unlock that type of advance Doujutsu, thinking it was usable only to the Uchiha specifically.

"You little piece of shit! YOu call us losers?" the man seethed. He saw as some of his men were scorched by the powered up flames of his Searing Palm jutsu-- but now he was just furious by the insult alone. He was probably one who didn't give a damn about his men but his pride seemed more important. "I'll show you just how out matched you are against these eyes!"

At that moment, intense heat flared as the Mangekyou Sharigan activated. "AMATERATSU!!"

Idiot. Asura might of shown off with fire-- but Blaze Release on a ship was just plane stupid!! At eye sight, the black flames of the forbidden jutsu were let loose, becoming a swarm of fire that soon ripped across the air towards Asura and the other Uchiha.

However-- Asura opened his own eyes wider, focusing his chakra on the black flames. He focused his control over chakra to the flames, his eyes feeling a touch warmer than usual as he attempted to interact with the black flames. "Extinguish!"

At that moment, the black flames suddenly diminished in size. Theonce large blaze that would of threatened the ship, began to shrink in size! Asura had used his Tengan's most powerful jutsu-- the power to negate any form of fire jutsu around. As long as fire was a part of it, he could nullify it with ease. Before his eyes-- and Haya's-- Asura reduced the black blaze into a small flicker of black flames-- and then it was gone all together.

As the flames died out of sight, it left the enemies completely slack-jawed as they saw the power of Asura's eyes eliminate the Amateratsu. All that was there was Asura and his Tengan alive with fiery light-- along with his smug smile. "PYROMANCY, BITCHES!!" Asura boasted aloud-- showing off the same power that what made his clan almost rival the Uchiha. At that moment, he gave another widening of his eyes and focused his chakra.

KA-BOOM!!

Using pin-point accuracy and holding back just a 'little bit', Asura released the power of his visual Jutsu: Combustion-- Flash Fire! A mighty explosion erupted at the epicenter of the enemies, and the flames ripped upward into the air. The blast threw many of them into the air, some scorched severely from the quick explosion. Asura's visual jutsu was one of his own innovation based on his CLan's Combustion jutsu. Instead of a slow death by fire-- this one focused on pin-point explosions via air pockets. It did devastating damage and grew stronger based on one's mastery of fire.

Asura recoiled back by the shock of the explosive force-- and the chakra he used to create the blast. Even with it on low, the damage was strong.

Someone was gonna bitch over the excess of fire release on the ship.

But Asura couldn't help it. He was rebellious by nature.

As the smoldering flames and smoke cleared, Asura took a step back and looked at Haya and his Uchiha clansmen. For a moment, Asura took a deep breath, regaining his 'control' over his more flashy impulses. He had to remind himself-- it was this kind of visual prowess and issue that caused the turmoil between the Jiin and the Uchiha in the first place and why they were forced to move to Iwa. Perhaps they could just put it as water under the bridge but still, as he looked at the intense stares of the other Uchiha, he couldn't help but feel a bit judged by what he just did.

He slowly turned to Hayabusa, wondering how he personally would view the display of his power and if it would cause issues to know what he was now.

Word count: 844
Total Enemy Genin taken out: 20
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16 2016, 12:25

Hayabusa heard the comment of Asura about Uchiha being copycats.
“That’s a fair statement, I suppose… you’re probably ignorant to the fullest potential of the Uchiha Doujutsu… I have a feeling you may get to witness this rare treat throughout this tornament, though…” he said as he continued on to persue the group of shinobi attacking the few Uchiha that were already here. They were already close to extinction as it is… the survival of the Uchiha clan depended on him to stop this massacre of potential, dormant, and active Sharingan users. He almost felt as though it had been his duty to do so. As the small band of three now headed towards the center of attention. Hayabusa noticed that the man was blocking the access to the lower decks, so no Uchiha could take refuge in the designated safe zones. This had been smart… it slightly angered Hayabusa, as he had prepared to sprint off. It seemed as though Asura went ahead some, knowing Hayabusa’s intentions.
“Hmmm… this should be interesting to watch…” Hayabusa said, as he watched the events begin to unfold from a short distance, as he continued to be on guard, and ready to jump in at any moment if need be. He began to flinch at the hearing of the sound ‘Amaterasu!’. He began to prepare handseals to repel the attack before doing so much damage, but had quickly been shocked at the repelling technique in which Asura had displayed, erupting in a large explosion. He watch as many, including the leader of this group, had been pushed back from the explosion. Once Asura had finished and looked at Hayabusa, Hayabusa looked back.
“I’m impressed with you… Shadow told me you would be a fine addition, but still, I find myself surprised… Tengan, was it?” he questioned, before, out the corner of his eye, he could see the Mangekyou wielding leader make his way back on his feet, leaning on his sword, making his way towards Asura, creeping up to deal a sneak attack. He had been obviously weakened by the shocking blast. Hayabusa’s eyes quickly spun, changing its color from green to a glowing crimson red. The design within his eyes slightly similar to the Sharingan Asura has seen on Shadow before, but slightly different, as it had been a new design due to the absorbing of Uchiha Shizou’s Mangekyou to form an Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
“These Doujutsu put together… rather scary thought…” he said, looking back at Asura. It was then that he looked into the eyes of the leader of hunters, and as he rose his blade to attack, he was halted in a form of paralysis.

Within the man’s head, in a dark plane that seemed unreal, he lay horizontally, floating in mid air, unable to move.
‘What…. What the fuck is this… I can’t move…’ and then almost immediately afterwards, a body with a blade came crashing down into his chest. It had been Hayabusa, crouching on his floating body. The man’s life left his body. Moments later, he woke up in the same situation.
‘What…. I just died…. How…’ and then another moment later, a blade had come from the man’s back as Hayabusa stood floating below him. Again, he died. One more time he awoke.
‘How is this happening…’
‘This is called, Tsukiyomi…’ Hayabusa’s voice echoed, as a shadowy figure of himself hovered horizontally, facing the man. ‘We’re going to play a game…. There is only one way to win… we’ll call it 99 levels… each scenario, each level, you will endure pain beyond your comprehension. In order to proceed to the next level, you must first, enter the door willingly, find a way to remove the eye you stole… and then commit suicide. Otherwise, agony is what will await you for eternity…’ Hayabusa said. Just then, behind Hayabusa,we shadowy figures in a living dead form, with Sharingan, beginning to reach for the man. ‘Once you complete the 99th level, you will be free… good luck…’ Hayabusa said. He evaporated and the zombie looking Uchiha forms behind him began to attack. One hand had been free.
“No… I won’t…” he began. Just then, the zombified Uchiha attacked, beginning to eat his guts as he yelled in agony. It had only been 3 minutes before he finally ripped the Sharingan out, tossed it to the side, and thrust his hand into his own throat, ripping it out.
A moment later, he had stood in front of a tall door that said ‘2’ on it. He walked in, and found himself neck deep in sand with fire ants and scorpions around his head. In this one, he banged his head into the ground until his face became so bruised, the eye popped out. He killed himself by swallowing a scorpion, and suffocation.
Each level was a new challenge. Some harder, some easier. After hours and days; after killing himself 98 times, he found himself in front of the 99th door.
‘Ha… this is it… almost… there…’ he opened it and found himself on the deck of the ship, as if he never left. He looked up to see Asura, Hayabusa, and the blade in his hand. He quickly, while he still could, ripped the Sharingan eye out, throwing it in the air, and taking the blade, stabbing himself in the gut. He smiled, looking up at Hayabusa. His face then flushed.
“Why… why aren’t I... free…” he said.
“Tsukiyomi ended the moment you walked through the 99th door…” he said. He waved his hand as the Sharingan that was thrown in the air floated towards him. Three men went to grab it, and with a flick of the wrist wind pushed them from the mid air outwards and off the boat. He grabbed it, before looking at one of the non Sharingan wielding Uchiha in their 20s. He handed it to him. “Put it to good use…”
“Tha… thank you…” he said, bowing to Hayabusa. Hayabusa turned back around to look at the leader, who committed suicide fall slump on the ground next to Asura. Hayabusa looked up at Asura and smiled, as his eyes reverted to his green eyes, slightly giving a courteous bow, sure Asura would know that the man’s self actions were his Mangekyou Sharingan’s doing.
[1050|4032]
[x 3 Genin Defeated, x 1 Kage Defeated][x13 Shinobi Defeated Personal Total (Genin x 12, Kage x 1)]
[2586/2550 Words]
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16 2016, 14:07

(Sorry for that it was actually so suppose to be either combined or apart. You are good though its up to you both rather or not you wish for it to be combined or apart. I'll have the post up later on tonight that way you all have more time.)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16 2016, 14:13

(We are part of a team so consider it all added together. His total and mine written please)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next