Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country Empty
PostSubject: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country EmptyMon Apr 08 2013, 12:29

>-- Introduction --<

Narrator: "Shinobi" This word is used to describe the tools that have lived as human weapons to serve their country and to battle against one another in wars. But now...wars have almost died out due to the heroes of the past. But it seems something is starting up on the small island north east of the Fire Country. A strange group of rouges have attacked the country of long life. In order to find a power technique that can make even a mortal man live through anything.

The village's chief has sent a request for all village to lend a hand. As if the secrets of the Eiju's forbidden technique leave that country. The world will see the dark side of wars once again.

>-- Prologue --<

Scene - The sun's light is shining down from the heavens on to the countries giving a glow of golden rays. Showing new hope for everyone and allowing another day of peace to exist through the lands of the countries. The day seems different as shadows are hoping from roof top to roof top of houses and business. It seems they are delivering letters to shinobi houses. A request from their respect Kage's asking them to meet within the Oto Country's Port city. In order to meet the captain and gain mission details. Telling you to report to the fastest ship in the 5 major countries, "Kijou"

Because of this note your character shinobi has already left and now appears at the dock of Oto's Port City. Only to hear the comments coming from several Jounin.

<-- Act 1: The forming of the "Team" -->

Jounin #1: *scratching his head glancing up and down the boat walking nervously* "Man I cannot believe this. How are rogue shinobi even on Eiju to begin with?!"

Jounin #2: *keeping a cool head and sighing heavily after the first jounin's words* "Quit your complaining if anything the Kage's have already requested the shinobi to join us all we have to do is set up shop and wait for them to appear."

Captain Crow: "Aye, you damn shinobi just like to keep on yapping your gums don't ya. Now get on deck and start getting ready for everyone to arrive. I do not want to waste any daylight sailing these seas."

+ - Both Jounin nodded and hurried to run up to the docks of the ship in order have everything ready for the arrival of the team of shinobis."

<-- Narrator -->

"Alright start your posting the boat will be leaving here in 24hrs just letting everyone know. So get to know one another and if at all. After everyone is set and ready get on-board and I'll begin the next part of our event."

Last edited by Omicron on Thu Apr 18 2013, 13:20; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 10:33

“HAYABUSA!” he heard his name from outside of the shower. He turned the water off and went out, wrapping a towel around his waist. It had been Kasumi. “Hayabusa…” she handed him a slip. He opened it and read it. It had been a summons for help from at least a member of the house hold. Hayabusa looked up at Kasumi.
“So?”
“You know Genshin will want to go… in his condition…” she began.
“Right… I’ll go…” he said. Hayabusa turned and went to his room, grabbing all that he needed and turning to leave. He looked at Kasumi. “Take care of the family… I’ll return...” he said, walking out the door. From atop of the roof, as Hayabusa began to walk, Ayane jumped.
“I’m coming, too…” she said. Hayabusa looked at her shaking his head.
“No… you were a person of interest… and I don’t want you to come.”
“Tough shit… I’m coming…” she said, as she began to walk with him. Nothing was said as they would walk and arrive to the boat in which would be bringing a collaboration of shinobi to the destination. Hayabusa had been excited to meet new shinobi, now that he had been healthy again, and higher ranked…
[205|205]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 12:40

Grave had just woken up and was rushing towards the boat. "Damn bad time for me to even think of going to bed late. This is why I hate following up on missions and hospital stays!" Grave was rushing with all the things he had on him to get to the boat even though he knew he was late he'd quickly made a sharp turn and jumped quickly on the boat and was left breathing heavily. "Barely...just made...it..." Glancing around the boat Grave was shocked and looking side to side. "Uh oh...Raijin's not here either!" Turning his head though he noticed a strange figure that he's never seen before. "Interesting...never seen him...must be from the other country that gained the letter as well...I heard they were just throwing a few shinobis to create a team...maybe...this is what they meant."

Word Counter:
139 / ? ? ? ?
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 12:55

Raijin was sitting up high in the air in one of the tallest buildings he could find as he sighed looking into the distance of the world before he looked around a bit a the scenery and smiled, the world always seemed to look so beautiful and awesome while it was peaceful, but while fighting it became a mystery and something that was very dangerous towards who ever didn't know the territory at all one bit. Raijin sighed as he noticed Grave, who seemed to be hauling ass towards a boat, he jumped down and started following Grave as he suddenly noticed he was on board the ship as well and was looking around before he spotted Grave “what kind of adventure are we going on this time?” he asked as he walked up to Grave with his mask still on and his gear all on, he felt some weight and added things from his shop run early in the day that almost made him late, thank god he was fast enough to catch the boat, or so it seemed.
181/181
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 13:08

>-- Introduction --<

Narrator: "Shinobi" This word is used to describe the tools that have lived as human weapons to serve their country and to battle against one another in wars. But now...wars have almost died out due to the heroes of the past. But it seems something is starting up on the small island north east of the Fire Country. A strange group of rouges have attacked the country of long life. In order to find a power technique that can make even a mortal man live through anything.

The village's chief has sent a request for all village to lend a hand. As if the secrets of the Eiju's forbidden technique leave that country. The world will see the dark side of wars once again.

>-- Act 1: The forming of the "Team"--<

- < Scene > -
    + As the son was in high noon, the waters were calm and good for traveling allowing the ship to finally get ready to set sail. But as always a list was in order to check over things, Because of this the orders were to hold from casting off. Thus this left the captain highly pissed but as soon as the ship was full of those that were invited to come aboard. The time to set sail was now.

Jounin #1: * Reviewing over the shinobi on the boat, the jounin sighed heavily*
    "What...only these guys...i was expecting an all star team, like how they had in the past...in the foruth shinobi war I heard it was Kakashi Hatake, Might Guy, Uzumaki Naruto and Killer Bee that faced against that Obito guy. These guys here...look like nobodies!"

Jouin #2: *Shaking his head at his dumb partner, he just face palmed his head lightly.*
    "Would you just shut up...this team is what we get then this is what we have to work with. If you have any problems then I suggest you just find a way back home!"

+ - While the two were fighting among each other the boat let down the sails as it was cast off from the docks. This allowed the boat to start a drift backwards and outward towards the sea. Within that moment the captain walked forward while to take a good glance at his guest. Clearing his throat the captain got ready to release his voice across the boat to everyone. - +

Captain Crow:
    "Welcome aboard, my vessel you land lovers. I have only a few rules that need be explained on here...first no rough housing with my crew while they are at work. Second do no come to me complaining that you are sea sick. If ye has a weak stomach, then puke overboard not on my deck understood. Finally, I'm only helping out the countries because I will not be going back to prison for any reason. The seas are mine and mine alone so sit back and enjoy your ride, as its free.

Besides...we'll be arriving at Eiju Country in 2 Hours tops so get to know each other by then. Captain Crow has spoken..." *Walking away from the viewing spot. The crew cheered their captain as he took back control of the wheel from one of the drivers.*

<-- Narrator -->

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country Narrator_zpse732daa0
    "First let me say, Welcome aboard our event. Second there are somethings that you should know, Events are DM's no matter what so any damage you take is carried over as well. I hope you stocked up on items, if not do not fear cause you can earn items through out the event.

Now, because we are traveling on the Hitoshii Sea, it will take 2 hours to reach Eiju Country in real life. So just relax and talk among each other. But please do not double post. There is no order of posting what so ever at this moment but be wary of it when the time comes. Alright enjoy the next event post is in 2 hrs of the time of this post.

<-- Battle | Information Note[s] -->

No Attacks will happen, but you are welcome to spar with on another. But doing this will cause it to carry over. So be warned by that everyone.

Last edited by Omicron on Tue Apr 09 2013, 15:11; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 13:33

Grave heard the voice but was taken by the captain crow talking. Grave felt a little uneasy about everything honestly but the fact was still the same. This was a weird boat as it was rocking back and forth Grave felt a little funny but not sickly at all. 'I guess sea sick is when you feel like this...oh well seems interesting really first time on a boat.' Thinking to himself Grave had turned to see the figure in the mask and remember hearing someone talk about an adventure. With that moment of pause Grave smiled saying, "Raijin! you made it after all...in all honest i'm not even sure...as their is someone i've never seen before. Which kindof worries me a little bit. But not as bad as the missions did."

Grave's clothing was fixed after the rough mission they had together, even keeping his equipment on him was something he treasured. But he had a lot of items on him this time cause of the request he had gained. Before all else he thought about it all and read the letter once more, "Please come to the Oto Dock's as you've been assigned a mission to help the Eiju Country." Not much was really written on these was it. Only that it was given to him by a jounin but they vanished. Grandfather was not aware of it at all either. But sighing to it all Grave just sat down on the deck of the ship and relaxed waiting to see what Raijin had to say about everything as well.

261 / 400
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 13:52

Hayabusa stood, observing the outcome. He sat on the edge of the water, closer to the Jounin that had been talking. He watched Ayane from a distance, as she had covered herself in a garb with a hood, as if to conceal her identity. After overhearing the Jounin’s remark of them all being ‘nobodies’, Hayabusa stepped down from the ledge, walking by, pausing before continuing.
“Everyone starts out as a nobody, anybody can be somebody… food for thought before you underestimate what you see…” he said, as he continued to walk down, observing the two men who seemed to have known each other. Hayabusa wanted so badly to take the headband he had off and put his Suna Headband on, but he didn’t. He stood next to Ayane, who had been looking out toward the water, as his back leaned on the edge of the boat.
“Why are you here…” he asked.
“I want you to forgive me.”
“If that’s what you came for, you should jump ship. It’s not happening now.” He said. He left her side approaching the two men. Others seemed too deep into conversation. ‘Mind as well know my allies a bit if I will be fighting with them…’ he said. Hayabusa slightly bowed to the two.
“Lydeck Hayabusa of the Sa… Leaf Village. Pleased to make your acquaintance.” He began.
[225|430]
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 14:13

Standing on the boat as the waves lifted it and lowered it on the water, he turned and looked around to see the crew themselves going about their work like busy bees, it was interesting to watch and the fact the rocking of the boat didn't bother him one single bit. He could tell there was a third shinobi on the boat but from where and who that shinobi was would be an interesting thing to deal with. As he thought about it he noticed it started moving and he turned face Grave and smiled under his mask before he patted his shoulder “we should be cautious my friend, there are other village shinobi and kunoichi on this boat and we should be careful about how much we reveal about ourselves.” he said whispering through his mask to Grave before he noticed the unknown shinobi's chakra coming up from behind him.

Turning around Raijin stood on a half turn and looked at the man that approached before he heard him introduce himself to himself and Grave, his different colored eyes hidden by the darkness of the mask, but his eyes looked at the man, there was something different about Hayabusa's chakra, that was for sure. He looked at him for a few more moments before he nodded “Raijin from Kumo.” Raijin said as he turned to look at Grave expecting him to introduce himself before he turned to look back at Hayabusa, 'sa? What did he mean by sa?' Raijin thought to himself for a moment as he watched him carefully.

“excuse me I must talk with the jounins.” Raijin said using them as an excuse to escape the conversation and get behind Hayabusa in case things went wrong, or he tried to out right attack Grave, stopping at the jounins he looked at them seriously through the mask even though it didn't really matter if he did or not, “what kind of trouble is your country in that you had to send for us?” Raijin asked as he didn't really read the scroll he was given but it didn't bother him really he just wanted to know what was going on and get to the bottom of it and other things currently.
377/565
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 15:19

Nodding to the information and tip that was given to him Grave had agreed to that as well because of the current situation they were in this place was a little different the people and the boat were all strange truly. But suddenly the person behind Grave had asked them a small question which got him off guard. Turning to view the person Grave smiled and nodded with a light bow. "I'm Grave, from Kumo as well." This was the best time to not say one's surname as it could cause even more trouble later on.

Though the last part was scratched off it left Grave curious as to why he started to say, 'Sa' but quickly change it to the leaf village. All things changed after Raijin had turned to go speak with the Jounins about something which seemed a little odd at first but Grave just shrugged it of answering Hayabusa. "We are here cause of the same reason you are I suppose." Grave did not have much to say but felt as though he should. Keeping a low profile was hard enough around others. Standing up shortly speaking his words left Grave with nothing else to truly say to Hayabusa besides a blank stare and a wave as he darted towards the kitchen.

216 | 616
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country EmptyTue Apr 09 2013, 15:46

>-- Introduction --<

>-- Act 1: The forming of the "Team"--<

- < Scene > -
    + Soon a large island was starting to appear in view. The land of the Eiju Country. Within their was a village. The village was hidden within a legend giving one the powers of immorality. After some years have passed issues have start to rise as something across the land. Had started to grow, suddenly though as the boat made it across the seas. Within moments, rain clouds started to form and began pouring down on to the area. But the strange thing about it was turning to look back the clouds did not grow and the sun was still shining brightly on the edge. What did this all mean in the end.

Jounin #2: *Turning to glance over at the shinobi shrugged*
    "Sorry, But like you i'm not even sure, I'm from Kiri. My kage had told me to just show the way towards the island. Other information was not even given to me."

Jounin #1 *Looking from the top of the ship land was spotted even though it began raining*
    "I SEE LAND EVERYONE!"

Captain Crow:
    "Ah, it seems we be finding our way through a storm. But not a bad one it will be easy to dock at the island. Now everyone listen up, from here on you'll be on your own unless ye work together. Be sure to take some water with you if you need some. I only have a limited supply. But we also have some kunais and shurikens if ye need them."

- < Scene: Inside an underground chamber > -
    Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country Dms-environment-art01_zpsa4812a18
    + Within the Eiju Country a strange chamber exist with strange but powerful aura coming from it. As it was emitting a powerful green glow the chamber's pillar was surrounded by statues of monks it seemed. But three figures stood staring and examining the tower before them.

Mysterious Person w/ silver hair: *Getting a shock expression across their face. They turned looking towards the west*
    "Well now...seems we have unexpected guests. They just passed through my rain wall barrier. Hmm...what should we do about them?"

Mysterious Person w/ black hair and green armor: * Turning their head to glance at the west wall as well and smiled. The figure spoke quickly as they lifted their hand.*
    "Simple...we'll sent the guards to deal with them first. Depending on the issue...of course. If they are able to get pass the guards...then we'll make a small introduction.

+ The two figures nodded at the green armored one only to vanish into the darkness leaving them alone.+

- -
    + As things seemed to be getting worse by the second, strange white figures were cloaked with red ties coming from their backs looking at the ship as it was pulling in. It seemed that our friends at attract some guest of their own as a battle was about to erupt.

Captain Crow: *Staring over the ship before bring his vessel to shore.*
    "ye land lovers better get ready...seems these guys mean trouble...I cannot believe the number of them though...it's hard for me to even guess."

Jounin #2: *Stared with his teeth grinding against one another.*
    "Do not worry, Shinobi's this why you are here...those enemies are yours to fight find their leader and clear them out of here. We shall be waiting for you on the north east of this island to get you all once the mission is completed understood!"

<-- Narrator -->

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country Narrator_zpse732daa0
    "Well now seems the mysterious enemies have placed something to catch you all for sure. Can you all get pass this little test.As players you must defeat at least 15 of these guards. Below will show how to do so. Work together or work solo it is all up to you. But be warned anything will happen.

Also do not forget the Cap'n Crow offer you all a pack of kunai and shurikens and 6 waters. To take with you. Take as much as you truly need to carry do not over carry. As you cannot enter your storage as your apartment is across the sea.

<-- Battle | Information Note[s] -->

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country RegularGuard_zpsf7854a95
    - "Regular" Guards -
    + Strange masked figures that seem to give off an uneasy presence. They seem to rival that of a High Genin. Getting pass them will be easy for a chunin but may be hard for a genin. Also to battle you have to trade life in defeating them. Good luck out there...

Goal:
    + Defeat 15 Regular Guards [Total] to continue

How to:
    + Defeating a Regular Guard = 250 Words | -1 HP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country   Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Power of Regulars - Location: Oto Country - Hitoshii Sea - Eiju Country
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next