Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 22 2017, 08:42

I have to rolls once more for second reaction.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 22 2017, 08:42

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 14
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 22 2017, 08:43

Both Reactions Succeeded. Post to follow.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 22 2017, 09:44

The man he seeks? Could it have been that she referred to…
“Mantan? No… he was killed…” he said quietly. He then looked at Asura from afar. “She can’t mean Orochimaru… hmmmmm what would he be doing all the way out here.” He looked back up at the woman. “Well then… that eases me some… you aren’t Uchiha. That is quite a useful tool to have….” He said, now mesmerized by the obsession of wanting such power. He did observe her chakra… the levels lowered as he attacked, so this armor took a toll on her. He only had one option…
To break through with persistence.
“Hmmmm… your honorable ways have also tempted me to reconsider delivering death to you.” He then looked at the mouthy woman beyond. “Her, on the other hand…” his eyes met back with hers, as she began to transform. He smirked. “You’re fun…”
His smirked faded almost quickly, as he could see this new attack coming at him at such a pace that his eye rarely caught it. But, that was not what caught him off guard. He could see an attack on Asura that would sure kill him, had he been hit. He looked back up at his own opponent, while the chakra strings attached to Asura retracted seamlessly, almost looking as if Asura had jumped in the direction himself, as Hayabusa’s eyes first spun at the sight of these techniques. They could prove useful in the future… maybe even here. Secondly, just in the nick of time, as it looked as though he had been hit in and explosion, revealed had been a fully armored oversized four armed samurai with wings, known as the Perfect Susano’o, enveloping both Hayabusa and Asura. Hayabusa had said ‘Stabilize’ as he released his Dragon seal.
“You all underestimate me… thinking I’m using more than half my power…” Hayabusa said As the second explosion hit the armor as well, as his body cloaked in a purple aura, before sprouting a tail.
“Asura… it pains me to say, however, you might have to sit this one out, my friend. These warriors… They’re beyond your level as of current. I have an actual chance at leaving here a victor. I know it… they also know it, even though they verbally say otherwise. I just saved you from certain death, but from this point forward, in order for me to have any kind of chance; I have to really focus on my battle. You are grown, and you can make your own decisions. But, I advise you take my advice and stand down… and out of the way. Because soon… very soon…” as he continued to talk, a second tail sprout from the chakra aura, and some feature of monstrosity had been obvious, “I will begin to lose myself in this battle and to the darkest parts of me. I don’t want you in the line of danger when that happens…” He looked up at his opponent, smirking.
“Let’s break you…” he said. ‘Ready?’ he said internally. ‘Ready… we’ll be at max soon’ said the voice of Houkou from within. Hayabusa burst forward with speed unlike he has had before. The Susano’o shrunk to a smaller humanoid, closer to a size of Hayabusa himself, as if he had been wearing the armor on top of his beast formed armor. With absolutely no hesitation, Hayabusa took his left elbow, layered with transformations and reinforcements, thrusting it towards her. He then extended the same arm into a fist, striking consecutively. He then rotated, as if to retreat and putting distance between them, but using his two tails to strike her away…
[608|11124]

Battle Notes :

”Actions Taken (3 MAX)”:
“Hayabusa’s Stats”:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 22 2017, 09:44

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Battle Dice' : 5, 1, 19
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 22 2017, 11:45

(OOC: Saved by Haya's Susanoo-- will attempt one final attack method. If I can't do any damage at all, I'll sit this one out. )

The first attack from Suzaku was aimed at Chigatsumi-- however the cat was lucky enough to evade by a whisker. The cat fell flat on his back on the rooftop-- and the woman sped right for Asura at full speed. -- By then, the woman was already on top of him and moved in for the kill.

"ASURA NO!!" Bloody Mist shouted and before he could do anything--

Asura was zipped away via his chakra strings that Hayabusa had long since attached to him. Asura felt himself be pulled away, and soon was embraced by field of violet chakra. For a moment he was puzzled till he looked around. He was inside a giant suit of armor around Hayabusa who pulled him in. Asura looked up in awe for a moment. "No way... so THIS is the legendary Susanoo of the Uchiha. I gotta admit, its impressive." he breathed. A breath of relief escaped him. He was inches from that devastating attack.

Though appreciative of the save from Hayabusa-- the desire to fight still burned in Asura's veins. "I'm sorry you had to save me. Don't get me wrong-- but I can't just turn tail and run from a fight like this. Besides, what guarantee these two won't strike me down anyway while I'm sitting back? " His Tengan eyes looked towards Suzaku Teruko. "I got one thing left to try. I been paying close attention to them both. And I got a plan... Though I hoped to avoid using it. " Slowly Asura stood up and formed a hand seal. As he did-- a strange seal that had been covering his body appeared. "If this doesn't work, I'll sit this out and stay on the defense, but If I'm right, I can finish off Bird-lady right here and now. "

A strange energy-- not like the Inner gates began to form around Asura. "I never thought I had to depend on it-- but it looks like the gift from the Sage of Six Paths is gonna save my ass today." he growled. He made another hand sign and focused to release the seal that the mysterious "Omni" placed upon him.

From his time fighting Kaguya-- when he killed Mantan-- and when he met the Sage of Six Paths and Omni both in his trip back in time.

"Omni-Seal: Release! Omnipresence!" Asura's heart skipped a beat as his senses suddenly widened to an unparalleled point. From the outside, the thin, light aura of energy was released from the seal-- followed by a small eye-symbol placed on his forehead. It was in that moment, he was aware of everything and anything around them. He saw things with perfect clarity-- including his two enemies.

The dragon woman was beyond Asura-- as he knew he couldn't get past her defense. First and foremost, Asura would have to handle Suzaku Teruko.

"I can't possibly miss now," Asura growled in his frustration and made a series of hand signs towards Teruko. Focusing on the ground and channeling his chakra, he pin pointed the exact place she would step on-- the benefit of Omnipresence. "Doton-- Underworld CRUSHER!" Suddenly, the ground-- magma and earth around Teruko began to quake-- followed by a sudden eruption of molten-stone stalagmites like teeth that jutted from the ground up at her. They attempted to skewer her in her bird-like state. Asura couldn't be sure if her armor would protect her or not from the Yomi Hasaiki's power, but it was better to try. If so, her powerful attack from before wouldn't make it to them.

"A phoenix huh?" Asura smriked as he saw the lava-stone spikes pin the bird down. "You look more like a fried-chickento me." His eyes widened once more and glowed with fiery power. "TENGAN!!"

KA-BOOOOOM!! The violent explosion rocked very space where the Earth had erupted with all its force. Stone and fire spread everywhere as Asura waited and hope his strategy would work.

Exhaustion once more tugged at Asura's body as he took a knee for a moment under the protection of Hayabusa's Susanoo. Though with the effects of the 2nd Gate-- his energy would recover, but he expended a great deal of stamina to use both the Tengan's Flash Fire jutsu-- and the Underworld Crusher. Steep prices-- but no other jutsu would break their peerless defense.

For now, he just had to hope and wait his attacks did the damage he sought.

Actions and updates wrote:

Paid upkeeps for Tengan. Gain 1.20 chakra and stamina back from 2nd gate.

1. Release Omni-Seal: Omnipresence.
Omni Style - Omnipresent
Type: Inactive
Limit: 2 Turns
Effect: Roll = "20" but as stated on the combat system that anything giving you a boost rather its item, technique or etc you do not gain Critical Damage.
Note: Gained by STart of the Hour Glass Event.
Effect: All rolls now count as 20. --- Disengage Tai-Ken style to use.

2.+ - Doton: Yomi Hasaiki - Earth Style: Underworld Crusher - >
> The counterparts of its abilities are horrible as one is forever sealed within the darkness being constantly stabbed by jagged rocks for almost eternity.
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost: 600 (450) & 390
+ Type: Offensive + Supplementary
+ Hand Seal(s) + Rank: 6 + S
+ Damage + Effect: 300 & Target: Combat/Evasion Rolls = 0 + Last (3 Turns)
+ Requirement & Restrictions: Must know Yomi Numa + Hasaiki
Results: 300+ + (706) + 3241 via Hayabusa's Puppetry. --- and damage increased by X1.30 thanks to third gate-- Total is 5521 Direct Damage to Suzaku Teruko.
Target: Teruko.-- damage and to reduce her rolls to 0.

3. Tengan Jutsu: Combustion-- Flash Fire
Using the Tengan, the caster focuses on a single point within line of sight. Through Thermal Manipulation the user ignites a set pocket of oxygen in the area and via the eyes sets a spark to it-- producing a powerful explosion on site. This attack is very sudden and unexpected. It can easily catch an opponent off guard.
Chakra | Stamina Costs: 555 (416) & 361 (Seed discount)
Hand Seal: None
Damage | Effect: 500 | Direct Damage + If User Possesses Enton at 100% Dmg X1.20. OR If User Possesses Shounetsuton at 100% Dmg X1.40 (One or Restrictions: Bonus to dmg via katon-affiliated elements can only be used once per cast. Not both stacked.

Result: 600 (Due to master Enton) + (706) + 3241 via Hayabusa's Puppetry. --- and damage increased by X1.30 thanks to third gate-- Total is 5911 Direct Damage to Suzaku Teruko.

Duration: Magma field 4/5. Inner gates 1 & 2 3/5. Third gate 2/4. Omni style 1/2.

Stats and Chakra wrote:

O Strength: 612 (703) (+12 Gear)
O Endurance: 633 (728) (+15 Gear)
O Dexterity: 614 (706) (+45 Gear)
O Intelligence: 1748

Asura Chakra Amount: (20% recovery from 2nd gate)
O Chakra Gauge: 2325/3241
O Stamina Gauge: 308/1629

Stats for Chigatsumi---

O Health Pts: 485/485 [485]
O Chakra Gauge: 2737/4107
O Stamina Gauge: 1405/2159

Stats for Bloody Mist---

O Health Pts: 485/485 [485]
O Chakra Gauge: 3697/4107
O Stamina Gauge: 1933/2159

Note: All rolls now count as 20. so no point to roll unless instructed to.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 22 2017, 22:40

(OOC: Hayabusa, please note that Tails do not stack anymore upon growing a tail. If you have one tail and grow two tails its not x1.25 + x1.25. The tails are classed as V1 form so it will always just be x1.25 no matter what. This was done a while back, Sage Mode + V1 form can be stacked. So you're Nexus Atts should read.

7133 > STR
4075 > END
6215 > DEX

(OOC: Asura - Omnipresent only counts towards Combat Rolls for say attacks. But does not work on techniques ruling that require the roll to be done. So if a technique says you need to roll the dice its part of its effect. Like a Surviving roll just so you know. So that means you would still have to roll but Hayabusa can still block the damage.)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 22 2017, 23:28

( ooc: I understand. I am very sorry. Please continue and I will look forward to your reply)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 23 2017, 15:41

(OOC: Understood. Wording seems very unclear on the Jinchuriki page. Well then. Instead of V.1, I'm going to use v.2. x1.5. Stats as follows.

O Strength: 2800 {2853}{5706}{8559}
O Endurance: 1535 {1630}{3260}{4809}
O Dexterity: 2486{2486}{4972}{7458})
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 24 2017, 11:44

(OOC: I read over the forms as well again and i will be going over them to get them changed up a bit to make sense that tails do not stack when adding. Its only for writers to add a bit more detail to their forms and posts.)

Post Coming Shortly...
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 24 2017, 14:52

[Kayo’s Part]

+ Both all the spheres would let off an explosion only to leave nothing but smoke covering the air each of the warriors would stand by each other waiting for it to clear leaving only traces of chakra that was guarding the shinobi from taking any harm from the damage of the attack. Everyone was in the position to watch waiting to see the next actions from everyone. It was that moment that the rush of techniques came flying at Kayo. But she only smile as her barrier started to change into rib cage but with points on them. +

“So, using Susanoo and the powers of those tailed beast…Ah, yours is the 5 tailed beast Houkou I believe its called.”

+ The ribcage that formed around her was that of a dragon’s design it would seem as slowly a tail was behind her with wind like attributes cycling around in like a small tornado. It would seem the powers she was hiding were even more so as she continued to look at Hayabusa. +

“You want to come to me and say that you are not using your half your power. That’s cute cause neither are me and Teruko, you see limited keeps our powers below half. So cutie you’re not the only one fighting under their true powers. Like your little Susanoo we have our Susanoo version as well…but we were waiting for you to draw yours out before we showed you ours.”

+ She would smile as the damage was blocked by the elbow, fist and strikes from the tails. She remained waiting to see what else they could do as she was already starting to twitch a little bit as though something was acting strangely for her.

[Black & White Cardinals part]

“She’s having too much fun with this Uchiha character…wonder when she’s really just end them both. What do you think now or later on?”

+ The one in black armored turned to see the look on the white armored figure whom was more or less just standing tall and released a small sigh. +

“Its okay, its been a while since she read over the scrolls and decided she would one day find a rival she could enjoy. But more or less take a look at that.”

+ He points over to the young man that was performing two techniques at Teruko. It would seem one of an earth based was rushing and Teruko while another just exploded from within oxygen but those were not something that caught his attention. It was the move before those. +

“Did..he say Omnistyle…so he must have had contact with him as well. What are your thoughts on that black?”

“Well now if that’s the case, he’s not even using its powers to the fullest or cannot use it to the fullest which means one thing…it has to be a pseudo form of the Omnistyle.”

[Teruko’s Part]

+ The female would remain quiet as she would not even move from the spot she was hovering at she even remained quiet for the time begin. As the two attacks were coming towards her she turned eye sights on them but was covered by each one after another only for her to slide back with a strange figure around her body having an outline of a ribcage as well but the body was much larger with wings appearing. +

“(Remains quiet)”

Reactions for both

Cardinal
500 & 375 [Costs = Active & Keep Up] | Perfect: 750 & 563 [Costs = Active & Keep Up]
Ribcage = Block all DMG + Back blocks only 75%
True Cardinal = Blocks all DMG + Back blocks only 50%

Blue/Green Armored Figure:
Suzaku Teruko:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next