Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 15 EmptyTue May 02 2017, 09:33

Though his mind was in an overload, he did his best to remember all the critical information about the armor in which had been used against them. He got the answer.
“No… while we were all fighting, I had noticed all of their absence. As far as the Kazekage… For the second time, I had been at the spearhead of a battle in which involved our whole continent, yet I had yet seen his intervention. I hadn’t even had the chance to confront him for the first… I figured that if he had indeed abandoned us, I would return as his competitor and yes…” he said as he looked at Kayo “overthrow him. However… I am reconsidering this. There may be now an alternative path… Regardless, I will become a Kage and prepare people for this threat.” Hayabusa nodded, as they all stood.
“I will see myself home…” as the priestess vanished and the others walked out, he watched them walk away. He had been calm and humble, but there had been a part of him that boiled. Indirectly, people DIED so that he could be recruited into a larger threat. Hayabusa turned to Asura.
“To Dream Island is it for me… I need to go into exile for a little while. I have a little bit of soul searching and fine tuning to do. Anyway… be careful out here. If you learn of anything critical, I would love to hear about it. Keep your Gesshoku mask nearby. I may need to have a team meeting soon. Good luck…” Hayabusa looked around, as he had now been left alone in the room. He looked around, admiring the castle.
“Hmph… beautiful…” he turned, before he immediately vanished, in a matter of a second to return to his own island & continent.
[300|13905]

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 15 EmptyMon May 08 2017, 14:01

o.o
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 15 EmptyFri May 12 2017, 21:46

Sorry I'm using this account to end the event...sorry everyone I did not expect life to get in the way of this in honesty next Event this will not happen as for the rewards you will get the Gold ranking so I'll have that posted later on tonight or early in the morning for you all.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15