Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 30 2016, 23:06

(OOC: That is correct. I think you guys can do it honestly.)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01 2016, 10:17

Before going to sleep, Hayabusa heard Asura’s comment on the clone’s experiences being sent back to him.
“My body needs rest, not my mind.” He said before dozing off.
Elsewhere, as his clone scouted the territory, when the allied forces of the Shinto continent had proven to now be on the same team, the clone branched out more to scouting the new territory. Members of the Shinto Continent had already been awake and assembling. The clone watched from above. Something was off… he could feel it. The clone dispelled itself in a puff of smoke, and thus, relaying this feeling to Hayabusa.
Still in slumber, Hayabusa’s eyes shot open. The uneasy feeling remained. He sat up, before standing up, grabbing all of his gear. As he quickly got dressed, he began to attack all of his weaponry; even made his new injection arrows compatible with his armor’s launcher.
“Asura!” Hayabusa yelled, as he tried to finish up. “Wake up… I have a bad feeling about something…” he said. “Prepare yourselves. I still feel we need to be on alert… I think that…” he began, before he heard the sirens begin. He seized talking immediately and walked outside. He could see all the local people closing everything down, as if it were a state of emergency.
“Hmmmm, why did I expect there to be honor on this continent? No different than ours, I suppose.” Hayabusa looked in the doorway to see if Asura was up and ready yet. “Let’s get going…” Hayabusa said, before he ran back out and took to the roof top, where some of his clansmen had been already been perched, looking down below.
The attack was on, as the soldiers of this continent had come out with these shields that had mystical powers. He watched as its work was done to one of the people who had attempted to attack… it was interesting indeed.
“What the hell is that?” somebody asked. Hayabusa said nothing, as he continued to look on, searching for a weakness of some sort. The aura reminded him of that of a Bijuu… but in a form of a Dragon. The study of these has always been on his list, but it seemed it had been a little bit too late. However, he did have some kind of resolve… his first aim had been to get one of them… just one soldier alive was all he needed. Hayabusa had watched comrades begin falling at a higher rate than the boat battle. This has begun to call for extreme measure.
“Alright…” Hayabusa began to speak. “I was going to try to fly under the radar for a little bit… but I might have to go high profile… we’re losing too many people.” Hayabusa’s mask had become a full faced mask, concealing his eyes, as they turned briefly into his newly acquired Rinnegan eyes.
Hayabusa looked on at the tight formation of the soldiers. He knew what he had been about to do was going to be very time critical, and it had to be timed perfectly.
He took one of his kunai, and threw it in the air, straight in the air. He made an exit portal directly behind one of the soldiers at the front and center, and an entrance portal so close to the front of him that, as it grew, it automatically pulled him in, transporting him to that location.
Inches away from the man, Hayabusa put his hand on the man’s back quickly, and thus, he was now noticed by all of the soldiers in the tight formation, preparing to turn their weapons on him. Once he put his hand on the man’s back, he scanned his mind using the Human Path of his Rinnegan. He gathered any and all information about his mission, the location of the higher ups, any plans he may have known of in the war, as well as all information on this item that he used. It all gathered and stored into Hayabusa’s mind. It was then that he let go of the body, removing his soul with it.
Watching the soldier fall to the ground, and the other preparing to attack, Hayabusa placed his foot on the weapon that the man had been baring, and just at the last second, he vanished, using Hiraishin to bring himself, and the weapon, back to the kunai. All this in a matter of 4 seconds, as he caught the kunai still in mid-air. He looked at the weapon under his foot, as he began to try to process the information that he had been given through his technique to formulate some kind of plan…
[776|5416]
[1 Soldier Defeated]
[776/250 Word Requirement]
[Used - - Rikudo no Jutsu: Ningendo - Six Path: Human Path - +
> Gain the powers to read ones minds at alarming speeds. After which you can remove ones soul from their body. It can be replaced once removed by using the "Outer" Path.
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost: 510 & 383
+ Type: Supplementary
+ Hand Seal[s] + Rank: 0 & [?]
+ Effect: Learn of everything from touched character + Remove one's soul. [+25% SE than targets to remove soul ]]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01 2016, 20:35

Asura slept calmly for the time being. He was enjoying a pleasant sleep, and very relaxed. Had anyone would break in, it would be handled but for the moment, he was dreaming of a hot red-head who couldn't get enough of ...

And then came Hayabusa's voice shaking him awake. Asura shot up, but his eyes were half opened, slowly blinking. "You bastard! I was having the ultimate dream score, damn it!" Of course there were more important things going on. Hearing the siren, Asura thoroughly got up and jumped to his feet on the bed. With a kick of his foot, he snapped up his shealthed sword and joined Hayabusa on the terrace, seeing the events unfold outside.

Hayabusa's words soon came to tug him back to reality as he saw the enemy soldiers prove impervious to enemy Ninjutsu and even Taijutsu. This made Asura a bit sick to his stomach. His two strengths were just proven useless AND this ended any kind of fair-play from this nation.

"Yeah... to be honest, I thought this would go sour sooner or later," Asura sighed, drawing his sword from his sheath. In the traditional habit he had, he twirled the sword out of his sheath, into the air, and around his hand a moment before taking hold of the handle. Upon contact, the light glow of the metal lit up-- still charged with Chakra from before.

Asura saw as Hayabusa dawned his mask-- so he couldn't see the incredible eye power he showed. He threw a Kunai and looked as if he was going to go somewhere-- and vanished. "What the-- He just. Wai't I'll go after--" Asura was stopped when he was about to try and track him down, only to have him reappear with one of the enemy knights right there with him. "Show off." Asura accused, ironic since he often did the same thing.

From what Asura witnessed from the enemy, and from the enemy he now saw before him, he could only assume a few things. "If I am not mistaken, that shield of his is the reason why enemy chakra is being negated? But how the hell can it negate Taijutsu of all things?" Asura asked. "It's just physical energy. Even Yin-yang Sagejutsu can't stop Taijutsu when its strong enough," Asura said.

However, as Asura was asking these questions-- they didn't get much time to talk. From up on the rooftop, enemies began to close in on them. They jumped up into the air and proceeded to work their way to Asura and Hayabusa, along with the ally Uchiha members Hayabusa had with him.

"First Hayabusa and now this. I swear If I was with a woman, I'd be seriously pissed," Asura grumbled as one of the enemy knights lunged from the air at him, shield and sword poised to strike.

Before contact, Asura ducked and rolled out of the way, rolling down the rooftop's slant. Digging his heels into the tiling, he stopped his sliding, and soon kicked up back to strike back, leading with his blade. However, naturally the shield's aura glowed and reached a dragon's claw out. Asura gasped, seeing the claw grab hold of Asura's chakra blade. As he was held there, the knight raised his sword, about to stab asura.

However, Asura acted, moving his body just so to avoid the strike-- followed with his arm and wound it around the enemy's sword wielding hand. He now had it in between him, his arm and the blade-- keeping the man's arm immobilized.

"That shield of yours is really freaking annoying--!" Asura grumbled at the knight, "Let's see how you cheaters do without it!!" Asura then leaned back and drew his left knee up, as if to deliver a knee-pop to the knight's face---

instead aiming for the shield.

The blow from his leg knocked the shield upward and out of the knight's grasp, sending it into the air. As it left his hands, the claw on his sword also vanished, the divine protection (hopefully) going along with it. Asura smirked, looking at the masked Knight.

SLASH!! Asura countered, spinning in his actions, and using his freed sword, slashing the knight just so-- the angle allowing him to slash right between the knight's armor and helmet.

The blow was fast and precise, and caused the knight's head to go flying off somewhere. Asura saw the body crumbled, and he stepped aside as it fell down the rooftop to the ground below.

The spray of blood that followed left a red trail where he fell, making Asura stop a moment. "Okay... that was a little grosser than intended. Sorry," he said to his allies-- but didn't have much time to say more as another knight tried to avenge his comrade.

799 words:

Soldiers fought by word count: 750= 3 soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 04 2016, 03:53

(OOC: To help you both I gave each of you a better clue as to what I mean by Doujutsu can work but not Nin, Gen or Taijutsu. The trick or ability was used in an episode several times to disrupted the aura cancelling its powers. It was also said, "You have those same evil eyes and Uchiha Madara." When it was done. This clue will be on me for both of you. As the shields may have seemed like it by I also stated "As well as the armor." after speaking of the shield.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 05 2016, 09:00

Hayabusa waited for knowledge to reach him with his eyes closed. His eyes shot open, as nothing had come of his technique.
“But… why…” Hayabusa said, before his only conclusion was that the armor had cancelled his technique. Hayabusa turned to look where the body of the man had been, to realize he failed in reaping his soul from his body. The soldier jumped up, leaping toward the shield. Hayabusa jumped at the opportunity, stepping on the ‘weapon’. His mask released, revealing his bright bluish Rinnegan for just a moment, before reverting to that of the Mangekyou Sharingan.
Gazing into his eyes, Hayabusa attempted to cast his Hypnosis on the man.
“Stop…” he said. The man seemed to have fallen in a deep trance. “Hmmm... let’s try this again… take off your armor…” the man, staring straight into Hayabusa’s eyes, stood up and unlatched all in which labeled him as a soldier, and stood at attention. He closed his eyes, before opening it once more again, showing the Rinnegan. He touched the man, once more, stripped of all power, reaping his soul from his body with success this time. Hayabusa closed his eyes, before opening them once again. He looked behind him, reverting them to his Mangekyou Sharingan and looking at Asura from afar. He telepathically began to speak to him…
‘Doujutsu… Doujutsu is the weakness it seems. But only pure Doujutsu. Nothing that is in a form of Ninjutsu or Genjutsu… for example, my Tsukiyomi would not work. But… I would think that…’ Hayabusa picked up the weapons in which the soldier had, observing them. ‘Come get these and use them… they might make this job a lot easier for the both of us…’ he outstretched his arms to show him the weapons could now be at his disposal.
Now looking around, it looked as though some began to catch onto him. He had been surrounded by three more of these people.
“Hmph… so it is you who wants to join us…” he said. “Very well.”
‘Asura…’ he telepathically connected to him once more. ‘I’ll need you to protect me for just a minute…’ Hayabusa looked one straight in the eye.
“Kill your comrades… then kill yourself.” He said. The other two laughed, as if that were to ever happen, but not long after, they were impaled by the very same weapons in which the wielded by that tranced soldier. He then turned the weapon on himself, taking his own life. Hayabusa sighed. He took no pleasure in using this technique in such a way. But, people were dying… they were dying at an alarming rate. It seemed that it was up to him to give guidance and save these people. This seemed to be a desperate measure kind of thing. Hayabusa went to the body of the lifeless man, revealing his Rinnegan once again. It was time for him to go slightly above the radar.
Placing his hands on the lifeless body, crystals left Hayabusa’s palms and found themselves lodged within, and growing out of the body, very noticeable and outside the reach of the armor’s chakra negating effect. They were the receivers that allowed Hayabusa’s chakra to enter this lifeless body. Hayabusa put his fingers to the man’s open shallow eyes, converting them into false Rinnegans, officially making him one of his own paths, for the time being. Hayabusa stood, doing the same to the other two, while the one springs to life, standing up and looking around during the procedure.
‘Now, go get them… I’ve got it over here. I’ll be there to help you very shortly…’ he said to Asura telepathically once more. He continued with his method, as one of the soldiers had come in preparation to attack Hayabusa. However, the body of the soldier was now under Hayabusa’s control, and unknowingly to the opponent, was a part of Hayabusa. Though he snuck behind Hayabusa, Hayabusa could still see him. And this controlled soldier used the weapon to take out the pursuer immediately. The soldier then used the same technique as Hayabusa, creating a path. It was almost like a plague… a contagious disease. Hayabusa finished and he stood up. All of the four bodies had now sprung to life with enlarged crystal sticking out of their bodies, all with false Rinnegans.
“We are many…” Hayabusa said. He turned, looking down at the battle field with four horseman behind him, sharing the same vision. “We’re about to become a whole lot more…” he said, as the four bodies dispersed with their armors and weapons now turned against the former comrades…
[766|6182]
[4 Soldiers Defeated|5 Soldiers Total]
[1542/1250 Word Requirement]

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 06 2016, 09:36

Asura's attempt to fight off the man was useless-- as his armor soon stopped the blade strike once more, even after his shield was sent flying. The same claw like protrusion came jutting out and stopped the blade just inches short of his neck. "Oh come on...!" Zachary groaned, hearing only the soldier's laugh.

All he could do now was simply pull the man forward-- and rolled him away, getting him off of him and freeing him up. However, it still had the same kind of trouble with the armor and process. "This is freaking insane. They are immune to everything!" he growled, looking down at the battles going on in the streets and seeing the other shinobi of their nation be eliminated. It was no contest or tournament. It was a slaughter.

He lost sight of Hayabusa for a moment-- but it was then he contacted him via telepathy, his location a matter of meters away from him. Hearing how only 'pure Doujutsu' can work on it, but he didn't understand what that meant. "What the fuck you mean by Pure Doujutsu? Care to elaborate what the difference is?!" he pretty much shouted at him, telepathy or not, he was gonna give him an earful.

At this point, knowing they could help at this point-- Asura closed his e yes and snapped them open, revealing the sun-patterned Tengan. He quickly saw the heat signature of Hayabusa and quickly jumped down to find him. By the time he got there, he saw the three soldiers now dead-- probably for his best interest to not of seen the crude and grotesque method that Hayabusa used to control them-- but what he witnessed next was shocking.

As he knelt down to implement the possession jutsu, he created the same strange rods to try and grasp control of the enemy-- but what Asura was truly shocked and surprised by was the ripple pattern eyes that Hayabusa had, along with the enemy now had, having been taken over via his jutsu.

"You son of a bitch...!" Asura interrupted, stepping out of hiding from behind the ally corner. As he would get Hayabusa's attention, he saw the ripple pattern clear as day. "I know those eyes.... Those are the same eyes the Sage of Six Paths had. I should know-- I MET him!," Asura said with a peeved off attitude, that Hayabusa had this great of a secret power with him-- not to mention a touch of envy. "You actually have the RINNEGAN??"

Still, armed with the new armor, it wasn't clear if they could use it or not. Still, he held on to it. It was then that Asura was getting sick of these games. "Hayabusa.... wouldn't it be easier to use the converted soldier to actually get info on the leaders. I say we stop this crap and go right to the source. Let's get to the castle, and see who is really pulling the strings. THe faster we cut off the head of this snake, the better?" he offered.

(Not doing any more since I am not sure I can do shit with my Tengan)

507 words-- total soldiers 5
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 07 2016, 13:33

Hayabusa looked at Asura, as it seemed he didn’t understand. Hayabusa shook his head, as he was unsure why he didn’t think of this before. It was a cheap way out, but he felt that, in a life or death situation such as this, where the enemy blindsided them, all was fair. He saw that Asura’s methods, as well as those all around him were obsolete compared to what the opponent had been using. He crossed his fingers from each hand into a T.
“Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!” he yelled, as, in a puff of smoke, about thirty shadow clones appeared below him on the ground, eyes lighting with Sharingan rather than Rinnegan. A split second later, the clones began weaving through the battlefield, dodging the projectiles as they came. The line of soldiers at the forefront of the army. Hayabusa’s clones stared within their eyes, putting them in trances. One of the Uchiha from behind Hayabusa spoke; the one that Hayabusa had given the eye to while on the boat.
“Are you… are you getting them to all commit suicide? Like you did to that man back on the ship?”
“No… I’m unsure I’d have the mind power to make almost 50 people do that with shadow clones. I cannot continue to waste chakra to try it either. But, I will be leveling the playing field…” he said, as the ones that were in a trance began to strip themselves of the objects that were protecting and negating all the attacks from his comrades. They continued to do so all up and down the strip of warriors, until there were only a few smart enough to close their eyes and begin attacking the clones, beginning to wipe some out. There were now no more than about seven of eight with armor still left. The clones all vanished in a puff of smoke, as Hayabusa recollected the chakra it took to create them. He could feel himself being drained. Thus, he sat down now, on the roof top with his legs crossed, beginning to gather nature energy from the air. He was going to increase the capacity of chakra remaining to him. He heard the words of Asura.
“Hmmm… you met him you say?” he said as he looked at Asura from the corner of his Rinnegan eyes. “So, you killed Uchiha Mantan, and met the Sage of Six Paths? That sounds like an interesting conversation for us to have one day. After this war, of course… anyway… yes, that would be easier. However, if we do so, we leave all the rest of our people here to die. I refuse to do such a thing… which is why I have done this…” he said, lifted his arms, showing the battlefield now being a little less colorful in aura, as the opponents now had negating defenses. “Fair fight now…” Hayabusa said. Elsewhere, Hayabusa’s new ‘bodies’ had double teamed two of the soldiers that were smart enough to close their eyes to avoid being put under Hayabusa’s hypnosis. The weaponry seemed as though they negated each other, and had a powerful overpowering effect when the ratio had been 2 to 1…
[531|6713]
[2 Soldiers Defeated|7 Total]
[2073/1750 Word Requirement]
[All except 6 soldiers remaining with armor on, remainder are now fighting without]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 10 2016, 11:42

Asura bit his tongue at the mention of the Sage of Six paths... and with Hayabusa's mind powers, he could probably rip the whole event of time travel from his mind without breaking a sweat. But that was a problem from another time. They had to deal with this freaking up-hill battle they were suffering. However, it seemed that Hayabusa's Rinnegan was the only true force that stood a chance against these strange chakra armor soldiers. NO matter what method Asura tried, he didn't have the ability to remove that said armor or even do damage. But the RInnegan, the legendary eyes of the Sage of Six paths stood a chance.

It was in that moment that Asura got a general idea of the envy and jealousy of having those eyes might inspire so much bloodshed. He would never resort to such horrible measures as others had, but he couldn't help but have the boiling jealousy of wanting to have power the same as the Sage of Six Paths had, admiring him so much as Asura had.

"Um, yeah your right. We can't leave them. But at the same time, letting them pick us off is worse. This is no contest. Someone has to take the fight to the leader of the enemy. THink about it. Cut off the head of a snake and it dies. " Asura tried to explain, "But I agree. Leaving our allies here isn't good. Not when they are being picked off.

Pushing his issues aside, Asura soon saw that Hayabusa had convinced many of the enemies to remove their armor, likey a combination of the influence the Rinnegan had. With Hayabusa's go-ahead, Asura smirked. "Alright... I hope it works. I need to let off some steam after all this shit," Asura said vulgerly, cracking his knuckles as he hopped up to a nearby rooftop.

Landing there, he spotted the enemy forces without the armor. His eyes gleamed with the Tengan emblem inside his eyes as he focused, concentrating on the pockets of air around them. "I'll show you how to really start a tournament. With a Blast!" he growled, his eyes glowing with the chakra in them--

KABOOM!! Explosions soon ripped through the streets among the unarmored soldiers. He made sure to not target the 'Rinnegan puppets' Hayabusa was controlling. However, one after another, explosions ripped thorugh the enemy soldiers, sending them flying at the very moment Asura laid eyes on them. He didn't have the Rinnegan, but it was moments like this-- Asura was proud of his eyes. Anything he laid eyes on, he could obliterate with a glance. If nothing else, it would cause a great deal of confusion among the enemy forces, and now they had to deal with the fires of the resulting explosions.

Finishing his sweept, Asura jumped down to the place where Hayabusa was. "Alright, I think that will keep them scrambling for a while, but still... do we actually have a plan here? Since you don't wanna storm the palace to get our freaking answers?" Asura asked, looking back in the directions of the Explosions. "I think I bought us about an hour before the remaining enemies start rallying up and getting rid of the fires, but still. We can't keep playing defense here. Can't you use those eyes to ... I don't know, detect where the source of that energy is coming from? It may lead to the person who is doing this pulling the strings in this whole thing." Asura asked.

He hated this kind of tactic, and preferred a straight forward battle. He was not going to take this shit too long, cause the moment he saw the leader of these enemies, he was going to burn them to a crisp.

(627 words ) Total Guards defeated: 7

Jutsu used:
Tengan Jutsu:
Combustion-- Flash Fire

Using the Tengan, the caster focuses on a single point within line of sight. Through Thermal Manipulation the user ignites a set pocket of oxygen in the area and via the eyes sets a spark to it-- producing a powerful explosion on site. This attack is very sudden and unexpected. It can easily catch an opponent off guard.
Chakra | Stamina Costs: 555 & 361
Hand Seal: None
Damage | Effect: 500 | Direct Damage + If User Possesses Enton at 100% Dmg X1.20. OR If User Possesses Shounetsuton at 100% Dmg X1.40 (One or Restrictions: Bonus to dmg via katon-affiliated elements can only be used once per cast. Not both stacked. (What do you mean by the "One or Restrictions"?
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 14 2016, 09:52

Hayabusa looked up Asura’s efforts, beginning to blow people up with his eyes. He smiled a bit. It was interesting to see this technique in action in such a mass production of succession. Explosions loomed everywhere. It seemed they unknowingly developed a disarm and weaken technique with Doujutsu alone. As the opponents his the ground and began to gather themselves. Hayabusa could see the Shinto Alliance finally beginning to make it approach, outnumber these people now. But, these people were foreign and skilled; some of them were anyway. These were the first line of defenses, thus Hayabusa was pretty sure that some of the ones that were here had depended on solely the power of the weapons they had. But, he was also aware that this could not be their only one tactic. There was so much more up ahead.
He looked around; his brain overwhelmed with the intake of visionary. This feeling was the first for him; he had only ever controlled one path before simultaneously with his own body; so using four had been new to him. But, his power of puppetry manipulation had been exceptionally helpful. He had 20 years of experience in multi-tasking with puppets, all the way up to 10. This had been even more fluent than that. He could probably even control puppets at the same time as well…
He stood there; observing all, keeping a visual prowess about himself, having now multiple angles and views. Two of the bodies he had created had surrounded one of the soldiers still left with armor.
“Traitors!” he yelled. Hayabusa smirked. He had no idea it seemed, that these men had already been dead. One went to attack with the weapon, and it seemed to get blocked by a dragon claw. Meanwhile, the other found himself taking the opportunity to shoot his own dragon claw through his back. He pulled back and let the body fall. This had begun to get a little easier, and now with the outnumbering, it seemed that the opponents had begun to retreat.
“They weren’t going to spare our lives… they don’t get to get away…” Hayabusa said.
“Lydeck Clan… Lydeck Style - Imprison Sphere Formation!” Hayabusa yelled. A lot of his clan members looked at him.
“That hasn’t been used in ages…”
“There hasn’t been a capable Clan Master in ages…” he said. They looked at him and nodded. Ten of them turned their backs to hims, as they began taking out their choice puppets and activating them. Some with two, some with three. Hayabusa outstretched his hands, letting his chakra attach to them all. He then began to lift them into the air, as they seemed to have floated over the battle field. As Hayabusa moved his arm, orchestrating them, they also had their puppets float.
The sky and ground now filled with a total of about 35 puppets and puppeteers, forming a barrier around the battle field to prevent the soldiers from coming out.
“Lydeck Clan… attack…” he said, as now each puppeteer floating in the sky controlled by Hayabusa had threw one of their puppets forward. One of the soldiers had tried to escape, immediately meeting decapitation by one of the puppets. Hayabusa smirked as he had revived a technique that had not been used in decades…
[549|7262]
[2 Soldiers Defeated|9 Total]
[2622/2250 Word Requirement]
[All except 5 soldiers remaining with armor on]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 09 2017, 11:35

It had seemed that the Shinto Alliance had the upper hand thanks to the efforts of Hayabusa and his clan’s men, as well as his partner. He began to think about how much ‘fate’ seemed to have played its part. He had just recently unlocked the powers of the Rinnegan, and it came as a crital turn of events that may have saved all these people from slaughter. He also began to think about how much this ambush angered him. He clenched his fists now, as his bloodlust that he thought had been dormant had begun to find itself revealing. He needed to fight… but he had to be the connection piece that kept the sphere up. It wasn’t until he realized that there had been a few people behind him. Just at first glance, Hayabusa knew that there few were much smarter than the rest. They managed to escape somehow, thus they had to have had some kind of potent power up their sleeve.
He looked back at them sideways, with his back still turned.
“You’re causing much more trouble that you’re worth…” One of them said. He sounded older and wiser. At first, Hayabusa planned to make a clone to fight them, but upon hearing the old man’s voice, he thought that this fight must be taken slightly seriously. Performing one seal, Hayabusa created a shadow clone, having it with a decent enough amount of chakra to maintain the Sphere. The clone grabbed the air in front of Hayabusa, grasping the chakra strings and applying them to his own fingers, maintaining the sphere in which Hayabusa had created.
The real Hayabusa slowly turned around, looking at the men behind him.
“Well, I couldn’t just let you kill my comrades without putting some kind of roadblock up, correct? Now… you sound experienced… and by the way the other four men behind you follow…” he began, as he observed the total of 5 of them… “and by the way you still happen to have your neat little weapon… I’d venture to say that you are indeed a warrior. Lucky me…” Hayabusa said. The man raised his hand, looking to the other four without armor to begin to prepare their assault on Hayabusa.
“Hmmmm feeling me out… Ok…” Hayabusa said. He opened his arms, as if to welcome them, slightly bowing as if he were requesting a dance. “Let us do this then…” he said. The man show his hand forward, and the four man began charging at Hayabusa with their weapons out.
The man at the fore front thrust his short blade towards him with his left arm. The man behind him also preparing his blade at gut level. Hayabusa began to rotate his body in a counter clockwise motion, his hitting the first man’s wrist with his own right wrist. He grasped ahold of the man’s hand with the short blade in it, using the momentum in his own rotation to continue the thrust of the man to pivot him around Hayabusa’s body, and back towards the oncoming second man.
With Hayabusa’s full 360 rotation, had the first attacked now on a crash course towards the second attacker, running him directly into the blade of the second man.
As he had been stabbed in the gut, he released his grip on the short blade, and Hayabusa took it from out of the man’s hand, bringing it around, and slashing the second attacker horizontally at the neck, watching him bleed out and gasp for air. As he had been preoccupied, he caught out the corner of one eye the reflection of the sun off of a katana running at the clone holding up the whole Lydeck Clan.
“Oh no you don’t…” Hayabusa said, as he began to run to intercept. The fourth man had been right behind him, pulling back the string on a bow, and releasing an arrow to his Hayabusa in the back. However, with his shared vision through Rinnegan, one of his bodies that had been en route to his position caught a glimpse of the attempt, thus, Hayabusa stepped to the side, avoiding the arrow. The man had been angered.
“But how… I was in his blind spot…” he said. Hayabusa reached the man, sliding on the ground with his legs out, taking the man’s legs from underneath him and dropping him to the ground. He stood up and kicked the man in the face while he was down to stun him for the time being, as he outstretched his left arm, and a purple like aura had found itself manifesting from his spiritual, forming a bow. He quickly moved his arm back, as if to create an invisible arrow, but the arrow manifested itself as way in the same form. He released it, and the glowing arrow shot swiftly to the previous shooter at a high velocity.
Once it hit him, it partially exploded and pierced, using Hayabusa’s high spiritual energy to knock the man from the roof and heading unconscious towards the ground. The man on the ground before him leg sweeped, knocking Hayabusa’s feet from beneath him. As he hurdled towards the roof’s surface, he created a portal that caught and absorbed him. An exit portal formed above the attacker, and Hayabusa came out with the short blade facing the man on the ground, as they were parallel with each other. The blade went into the man’s chest, as Hayabusa fell on top of him. He gasped for air, as Hayabusa then turned the blade to end his life. Hayabusa stood up, leaving the short blade into the man’s chest.
“That was fun…” Hayabusa said, as he dusted off his hands, looking at the dead bodies on the roof scape. Hayabusa turned back to the experienced armored man, waving. “You got any more of those? Or is it just you and I now…” he asked him. The man removed his mask, revealing a scar on his left eye. His face continued to be content…
“You… you truly are worthy it seems. Annoying little shit. If only there were more warriors like you among your ranks, your continent would stand a chance. But…” the man looked down at the battle field and how many casualties the alliance took on fairly early. “Sadly, for you and your home, that is not the case…” He looked back up at Hayabusa.
“Well then… before you continue to be any more of a pain in our asses…” the man ran forward at Hayabusa, but Hayabusa seemed to have just stood there, without flinching. The man found himself airborne, coming down on Hayabusa, preparing to attack him with his spear. It was then that one of the four bodies had found itself in between Hayabusa and the man. The armor counteract, as the two seemed to have clashed. Another one of the two bodies had come from behind, jumping at the man, and using its own weapon to unstrap the armor and stripping him of his weapon. The man fell from mid air now without the armor. He took one huge leap back, looking Hayabusa and his two paths. From the sides of the building, two fully armored opponents had come, preparing an attack at Hayabusa, which he saw, regardless of being able to keep a fixated glare towards his main opponent, due to the shared vision of the Rinnegan eyes.
When the men attempted to attack, the two bodies protected Hayabusa. And shortly after, the other two bodies made their way to the roof as well. Hayabusa began walking casually towards the man casually as if nothing around him had been happening.
“This is a shame… a man with such stature… and experience and wisdom. It pains me that I have to be the one to end this…” Hayabusa sighed.
“Taking my armor means nothing to me, young naïve c…” he began, before he found himself being swallowed whole by a Time & Space rift formed right in front of him. And, in a matter of two seconds, he was gone… gone in a trapped dimension. Hayabusa sighed.
“May you live a long joyous life in Limbo…” he said, as he turned to see the paths finishing off the killing of the other two men that had come to air the older man. Hayabusa scouted the scenary below, counting that there were one two more opponents with active armor left. The four paths stood next to him, looking down as well. This had been nearly coming to a close. Hayabusa walked back to the clone that had been taking over his puppeteering technique. It seemed that his clan did a good job keeping these fighter’s within the sphere. Hayabusa took back over, as his paths ran forward, preparing to engage in battle with the remaining two armored opponents. The rest would be a little easier, as they were all already stripped of armor…
“Now… let this come to a close now… I’m certain there are many more fish to fry in this place. Now that I’m aware they like to play dirty… I’ll have to problem finding the commander and taking him as my own…” he said out loud to himself. He then began to talk within his headset.
“Asura… how are you holding up?”
[1547|8809]
[7 Soldiers Defeated|16 Total]
[4129/4000 Word Requirement]
[2 Armored soldiers remaining]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24 2017, 01:03

(Gonna be quick to summarize. This is just a bit too slow to me. Omni wherever you are, you better not have ditched us)

Hayabusa's trick with the Rinnegan seemed to be working as the mythical armor was indeed keeping their attacks from doing anything useful, but now he was able to convince the whole army to take them off, leaving them vulnerable to classic ninjutsu and taijutsu methods.

Jumping off the building once more, he landed among a thicket of soldiers. His chakra blade once again glowed with his chakra and now brimming with excitement to cut loose. "TIme for some royal payback, you bastards!" he said with glee as his Tengan eyes glowed like fire. Jumping from one place to the next, he cleaves his way through the enemies like a machete to a thicket. And as he gained momentum, he used his own chakra to enhanse his sword further.

And fire soon caught to the blade! The dark night was soon alit with fire as Asura's wild slashes through the battlefield left corpses burning with white flames. The flames of the Jiin clan wouldn't be easily smothered, and thanks to Hayabusa, he now had a chance to continue the fight.

After a good half hour of fighting of the enemy and saving what shinobi from their side as possible, he soon returned to the rooftop where Haya was. With a quick body-flicker, he reappeared in a flash. He huffed and puffed as he glared at Hayabusa through his messy hair. "I could of been relaxing in a hotel, on a beach somewhere, surrounded by sexy women but nooooooo, i had to come here," he grumbled. With a flick of his sword, he put it back into his sheath and walked over to him. "When this is over you owe me a few answers. " he said, trying to not let his envy of the Rinnegan cloud his judgement of the mission.

Having aided thinning out more of the soldiers, there were still more. Even without their armor, it was still an uphill battle. Asura couldn't understand just HOW they were immune to chakra and physical power. It didn't seem possible. "Haya, i said it before and I will say it again. " he said. "Screw. The. Rules. I am all for honor but this is just messed up. I vote we go up to the palace and take the fight to the source, because I really wanna make whoever came up with this fucked up game have a close-up view of my fist-- for a start. "

Clearly Asura was not happy with the event of things. Even though with the armor gone, there was no telling just what weapons this nation had that they could use against them. He growled as he folded his arms in thought as he looked around. There were too many people in the midsts of the chaos. He could of used his Combustion more, but any further fires would spread to civilian homes. As angery as he was at the nation here, he was not about to just kill innocent people in the midsts of it as well.

(Words: 503 ) SOldiers slain total : 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next