Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 027: Curse

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 027: Curse Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 027: Curse   Grey Blaze 027: Curse EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 03:31

“A cursed battle it is….” One of the officials stated.
Nagakoto looked at him with a confused stare. He had just gotten the news that he would be eligible for the rank of genin only a few hours ago. In fact, he had just woken up.
“ * YAWN * What the hell is a curse battle?” Nagakoto managed to say while stretching his arms. This was very unusual to him. He didn’t know many Genin, but he did know that most of them took some sort of competency test before they graduated from the Ninja Academy. He began to wonder why he received such special treatment.
“Then again… It doesn’t matter. I don’t care what it is.” Nagakoto said, as his body finally started to wake up. “I suppose I should just be happy that my request did not fall on deaf ears. Whatever it is that I need to do, I’ll do it.” Nagakoto said. Looking at the official, waiting for his response. [165 words]
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 027: Curse   Grey Blaze 027: Curse EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 09:24

+ Appearing before the young shinobi the instrustor glanced over at the young one. "So you are the one I'll be testing today. My name is of no importance, what should be noted is that you are going to become a Iwa Shinobi. So do not fail this test or else it will lead to death." Turning to get a tag from his back pouch he turned lightly and started at the young boy. Walking over to place  the tag on to his chest.

+ "Do not move..." Making the rat hand seal, "KAI, KAGE!" The seal was glowing a bright red as it was starting to react like a heart beat. Soon afterwards, a black ooze started to pull from the shinobi's chest as a hand was crawling out trying to grasp for something. "Now listen...if you move it will pull you in...this technique allows us to train students seeing just how strong they are. Each country has a different version but we cannot share it sadly."
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 027: Curse   Grey Blaze 027: Curse EmptyWed Jul 31 2013, 18:35

Nagakoto thought it was a bit strange that the man placed a tag on his chest. As strange as he thought it was he decided that it was best to not ask questions and just do what he was told. The man yelling out something interrupted his relaxed mind. “What did he….” Nagakoto thought to himself. The words came so quick and unexpected that Nagakoto didn’t even notice the black oozy hand coming out of his chest.

“What the fu…..!!!” Nagakoto managed to hold his tongue at the right moment as he remembered whom he was around. The man once again warned him not to move. This was something that he didn’t even have to tell Nagakoto. He was so stunned at what was happening that he was positive that his body couldn’t move even if he wanted it do. Nagakoto began to collect himself again and prepared himself for whatever this exam would put him though.[157 words // 322 total words]
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 027: Curse   Grey Blaze 027: Curse EmptyFri Aug 09 2013, 07:55

....aaaaand bumping......
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 027: Curse   Grey Blaze 027: Curse EmptyFri Aug 23 2013, 01:52

hmmmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 027: Curse   Grey Blaze 027: Curse EmptyFri Aug 23 2013, 19:05

((OOC: I'll try getting Grave back around and if he's not back by Sunday I'll take over, sound good?))
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 027: Curse   Grey Blaze 027: Curse EmptySat Aug 24 2013, 02:16

Yeah, thats cool
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 027: Curse   Grey Blaze 027: Curse EmptyTue Aug 27 2013, 14:42

~The instructor looked at the boy and sighed heavily, "I said don't move, that thing is your test, you must defeat it to move up in the world." he said as he stood there watching the boy.

~ As the black oozy body made it's way out of the boy, it pulled itself out rather slowly but quick at the same time, it finally pulled itself all the way out and laid on the ground it stood up finally looking behind it at Nagakoto, an exact duplicate double of him, except he looked like a puppet at this point it stood there still awaiting the instructors command to start.

~~ The instructor looked at Nagakoto and nodded his head, "this is an exact duplicate of yourself, so it knows all you know and is as strong as you but a little stronger, you'r goal is to defeat it without failing." The instructor said before he stood there, "questions?" he added.
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 027: Curse   Grey Blaze 027: Curse EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 02:56

ooc: so is it cool if we just pick up from here?
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 027: Curse   Grey Blaze 027: Curse EmptySat Jun 14 2014, 03:26

OOC: I don't see why not lol. It will be your post and I'll take back over for Raijin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 027: Curse   Grey Blaze 027: Curse Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 027: Curse
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next