Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 018 : A New Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 018 : A New Day Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 018 : A New Day   Grey Blaze 018 : A New Day EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 14:21

- Stayed at Hospital [-292 Ryo] * All Healed

“So is every thing all good then doctor? I have an important task that I need to start working on.” Nagakto sat on the bed and patiently waited for the doctor’s response. He figured he take the safe route and make sure that his body was in top condition. He had no idea where his journey would take him so it would be best to be fully prepared.
“Yes, you are fine, Nagakoto. In fact your overall health is outstanding, however I have noticed that you have some mental trauma going on. I’ve compared your Mental Health now and from your earlier visits.” The doctor became a little worried of Nagakoto. He knew something was wrong; asking about it was just a formality. The doctor could read it in his face and could hear it in his voice. “He must have found out… “
Nagakoto jumped off the bed and put his priests robes back on. “It’s nothing that you should concern yourself with doctor. It is something that I alone must fix.” Nagakoto then grabbed his Jiin Mask and placed it over his face. “Thanks for the check up, doctor. Good day to you.” Nagakoto turned around and walked out of the hospital. Once he was out he began walking towards the Jiin Compound. “I have already asked the academy to give me the exit exam. Not too many of them liked my request. I guess because I haven’t had any formal training they feel I don’t have the right to request such a thing.” Nagakoto chuckled at the though and thinking how arrogant he must have to them. “A random boy shows, hasn’t had a single day of formal Jutsu training, and despite all that demands that he be given the Genin test. Yeah, that should arrogant to me. Still, I will not allow any of them to delay me from my mission.” The Genin test was nothing that Nagakoto was worried about. He was positive that even though he lacked any training he could still be more successful. “Still, to be safe, I should train my Tengan. I need these eyes to get as strong as they can get. I doubt anyone in the academy has eyes like mine.” Nagakoto look a minute to activate his Tengan. The more and more he used it the stronger it become. By the time I activated it I was able to see through genjutsu. These eyes shall guide me on my journey to enlighten.”
Hours later Nagakoto sat in front of a few hundred candles. His Tengan was active so he could see the heat that they were giving off. He pointed his index finger towards the ceiling and slowly began to manipulate the flames toward his finger. “Even though I don’t know any jutsu I still have plenty of abilities that make more more than a match for your average genin. Once all of the flames were off the candlestick he began to form them into a ball of flame. “Fire manipulation, something that I have only seen and never dreamed of being able to do is now so simple I can do it without thinking. Almost as if it is second nature to me.” Nature then turned the orange flame that danced on his fingertips purple. “The flame is a little hotter in this form, its not much of a difference, but it can still do some damage.” Nagakoto snapped his fingers and the flames all went to their respectable candle tips. “I wonder what the full extent of the Tengan is. I doubt I have even scratched the surface of my Kekkei Genkai.” Nagakoto deactivate the Tengan and returned his eyes to their normal state.
It was getting late; Nagakoto wondered the library where he used to spend his time. “ I have read almost every book in this place, yet I do not think there has every been a book about the Tengan. I wonder why that is? I can think of one hundred books I can write on the Tengan.” Nagakoto sighed and began to walk out of the library to his room. “I was hoping that they would have an answer for me today, but I guess they are still debating if I should be allowed.” Nagakoto gave an annoyed sighed. “This situation is really annoying. Oh well, if they don’t let me take the test then I will just leave the village.” As Nagakoto was walking back to his room he crossed the paths for four mean in Jiin Priest Robes. Similar to the one he had on, except theirs had the Jiin Clan Emblem. Nagakoto didn’t stop to talk to the four men; they looked like they had something pressing on their minds. “Funny, I have never seen those four before in my life. Yet, now they show themselves? I wonder what makes the four leaders of the Jiin all appear at once. “Jiin Karamu, Jiin Nasaki, Jiin Matsuo, and Jiin Kyuo. The four pillars of the Jiin; the strongest members in our clan, masters of the cosmic flame.” [847 words]

New Character Addition, Leaders of the Jiin Clan.
[+] Jiin Karamu
[+] Jiin Nasaki
[+] Jiin Matsuo
[+] Jiin Kyou

Gains:
+ 9% Tengan Mastery
+ 18 Intelligence

+ 420 EXP Gained
+ 42 Bonus EXP
+ 40 Training EXP

+502 Grand Total EXP

Last edited by ViciousWulf on Sun Apr 28 2013, 14:32; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 018 : A New Day   Grey Blaze 018 : A New Day EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 14:23

stats, son
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 018 : A New Day   Grey Blaze 018 : A New Day EmptySun Apr 28 2013, 14:23

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 7, 2, 10, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 018 : A New Day   Grey Blaze 018 : A New Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 018 : A New Day
Page 1 of 1