Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 021: Dynasty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 021: Dynasty Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 021: Dynasty   Grey Blaze 021: Dynasty EmptyTue May 07 2013, 01:45

“What!? How could you do such a thing, Nagakoto… I… I don’t know what…..” Ai’s voice was so loud that it managed to scare her sisters a bit, they have never heard Ai get so loud. Nagakoto, formerly the phoenix, didn’t even flinch at her words. “Do what? I told you from the beginning that I was trying to build a dynasty and I needed to spread my seed around as quickly as possible.” Nagakoto’s words were harsh, cold, and direct. For the first time in her life Ai truly felt betrayed. “But did you have to impregnate my sisters? Nagakoto, that is sick!” once again Ai’s words failed to get any kind of remorse from Nagakoto. “I see no problem in it, besides you four aren’t even related if I recall. To me you all are a bunch of girls whom I can use to spread my seed and build a dynasty. Remember Ai, it was you that gave me this form. If I were still a Phoenix I would have no use for the any of you. Furthermore, I said it would be best if I went my separate ways, but you four still followed me. Blame me all you want Ai, in reality it is your fault.” Nagakoto turned around and continued to walk down the dirt trail. Ai stayed back and was comforted by her sisters. She was upset with what he had done, but he was right. It was her fault, so the only thing she could do was suck it up and keep moving. Rei seen how disrespectful Nagakoto was to her sister and her blood began to boil. “Hey, Asshole… If I recall correctly Ai saved you life. I remember a thrashing bird begging for help basically…” The girls looked at Nagakoto then to Rei. Nagakoto had stopped to look at Rei. Instead of being angry he just laughed. “What the hell is so funny, Nagakoto?” He walked up closer to Rei, he Used his Tengan to look through her stomach and see one of his unborn children inside her. She had a longer ways to go than her sisters, but he felt that her son would have much more of an impact on the dynasty that he was trying to create. “What the Hell is wrong with you? Are you using your Tengan?”
“First off, these are my Natural Eyes. I don’t know why you insist on calling them “Divine Eyes.” But whatever floats your boat. Rei, if my memory is correct I severely burned your arm, right?” Rei gritted her teeth, she new exactly what he meant. She could never forget that day. “Look at you arm now. Did I not heal you? You are the last among your sisters to talk to me about my selfishness.” Rei grabbed her arm and sighed. Nagakoto looked at the other three girls. “Listen, the three of you are important to me right now. Do not over think it. Just be happy of fact that I will watch over the four of you, however I you all mean the same to me. No one is more than the other, or any less.” Nagakoto turned and continued to walk on the dirt path.
Nagakoto had long since burned down their temple and any traces of the original Nagakoto. The five of them were now searching for a new place of shelter. Already they had been traveling for several weeks. Giving the condition that the girls were in Nagakoto made sure that they were given shelter every night. [592 words]

295 xp
30 Bonus xp
40 Training xp
365 Total

Character Progression
Ai Jiin : 5 Months Pregnant: 25 Years Old
Re Jiin : 1 Month Pregnant: 23 Years Old
Kasumi Jiin : 3 Months Pregnant: 21 Years Old
Ayame Jiin : 4 Months Pregnant: 21 Years Old
Nagakoto : Age Unknown, Looks 20 Years Old

Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 021: Dynasty   Grey Blaze 021: Dynasty EmptyTue May 07 2013, 01:46

Stats
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 021: Dynasty   Grey Blaze 021: Dynasty EmptyTue May 07 2013, 01:46

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 9, 7, 5, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 021: Dynasty   Grey Blaze 021: Dynasty EmptyTue May 07 2013, 01:47

Tengan Mastery: +10%
Tool: +20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 021: Dynasty   Grey Blaze 021: Dynasty Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 021: Dynasty
Page 1 of 1