Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze xxx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze xxx Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze xxx   Grey Blaze xxx EmptySat May 04 2013, 16:40

Nagakoto was in the middle of his daily meditation. Today was the day that he would perform exorcises for the people of the Hidden Stone Village, however nobody had came to him for help. “Today is going to be slow, nobody seems to need my assistance today.” Nagakoto took a deep breath of relief. “I probably shouldn’t complain. That means I will have the entire day to myself for the first time in a while.” As he meditated he could not help but think about the Original Nagakoto said to him before he was put to rest. “So there are thousands and thousands of souls out there that need to be put to rest; and I am the reason that they are restless.” The thought of it was depressing and ruining his good mood. “I should really get out and enjoy nature. I stay cooped up inside the compound a little to much.” Nagakoto rose to his feet and began to walk outside, leaving the candles at his place of meditation still lit.
Once he was outside Nagakoto inhaled deeply the fresh air. It made him feel invigorated once he was outside and the warm rays from the sun. “I should have done this a long time ago. I feel so much better now.” As he lay in the sun Nagakoto began to feel several spiritual presence is the air. “Great, just when I thought it was going to be a relaxing day…” He rose to his feet and activated his Tengan in an attempt to find the ghosts quickly. “There they are… hmmm… Seems like there are three of them. This shouldn’t be too hard.” Nagakoto prepared himself for the fight among the three ghosts.
“There he is… This is the one that is responsible!” One of the ghosts yelled out.
“I take it that I am responsible for their deaths as well. It really annoys me that all of these spirits are coming to me, yet I have absolutely no idea what is going on.” Nagakoto began to analyze the three ghosts more intensely. “Hmmmm… They are shinobi on top of that. No doubt that this will be just as difficult as fight that old man.” Nagakoto prepared himself as the three shinobi began to form some short of formation. “This isn’t something that I recognize, they are shinboi after all so they should have some type of strategy up their sleeves. “ Nagakoto said, thinking to himself. Two of the three shinobi began to charge at him. As they approached Nagakoto could feel the heat emitting from their bodies, just as it was with the old man. “So there are traces of fire still within them? This is going to be easier than I thought. “ Nagakoto, using the same technique he did with the old man ghost, began to manipulate the flames with the two shinobi’s bodies causing them to burst into purple flames. “Well that was a little anti climatic…” Nagakoto mentioned as he slowly walked up to the remaining shinobi. “… Here I thought that you three were going to be one of my toughest fights, yet it seems I was wrong.” The third shinobi was all that was remaining. Nagakoto began to notice how different he was from the other two. “Something is wrong with this one… I don’t know why, but I am getting chills down my spine. This guy is way more menacing.”
Before Nagakoto could finish making his observations the menacing ghost blurred from his vision using extreme speed. However, Nagakoto was still able to track him using his Tengan. The ghost attempted a high kick to his head, Nagakoto quickly ducked and countered with a sweeping kick in order to catch his opponent off guard. The ghost jumped backward, creating some distance between him and Nagakoto. “Obviously this guy is the mastermind. He is not going to be as easy as the other two.” The ghost began making handseals, as he did Nagakoto began to manipulate the fires from the first two shinobi and brought them in front of him. It is a good thing that these flames never go out. I don’t know any jutsu to defend myself with.” Once the ghost stopped making handseals Nagakoto prepared himself for what was about to happen. “I’m guessing it’s going to be a water style, since he obviously knows I have an Affinity for fire…” Hands began to slowly rise from the ground around the third ghost. “So, he summoned more ghosts? I have to say I did not see that coming at all…” Nagakoto jumped back and sent the wave of fire towards the rising, ghostly figures. The battlefield burst into purple flames as the ghostly bodies began to disintegrate into the afterlife. “I don’t think he realizes that my fire is specifically for moments like this. Sending the deceased to the afterlife.” Nagakoto looked around the Battlefield trying to find his opponent. “Hmmm…. He isn’t here anymore. He must have used this moment to escape.” Nagakoto watched as the last of the ghosts began to vanish. “I’m sure he will come up eventually again.” He walked away and resumed enjoying the day. [864 words]
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze xxx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze xxx   Grey Blaze xxx EmptyTue May 07 2013, 00:48

864 words
430 EXP