Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 022: Dynasty 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 022: Dynasty 2 Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 022: Dynasty 2   Grey Blaze 022: Dynasty 2 EmptyWed May 08 2013, 01:16

Nagakoto and the girls had been walking for many weeks. He was still getting used to his new body, but he was positive that he could press on. Nagakoto was more concerned with the girls. He knew that they needed their rest, no matter how much they wanted him to believe that they wouldn’t slow him down. “They may be whiny and annoying, but I can not have them exhausted here. I will have to find someplace where we can build on.” Nagakoto said to himself as he continued to lead the girls down the trail. Nagakoto remembered that earlier on the trail he came across two men whom were mentioning something about a newly formed village from the two strongest clans in all the lands. “The Uchiha and Senju…” Nagakoto mentioned as he continued to lead. “Hmmm… what was that?” Ayame asked. “The Uchiha and Senju are the two strongest clans in the world. At least that’s is what I managed to overhear. I have yet to see any of them in a actual fight.” Nagakoto remembered that the men mentioned that the path they were one would eventually led to the village. If he kept traveling down this road they would find the two clans. “What does that have to do with anything, Nagakoto? We need shelter and you are trying to find people to fight?” Rei yelled out. Nagakoto didn’t even look back at her. He just laughed. “My Rei, you have really managed to understand me, haven’t you? As much as I would love to test that theory on these two clans I think it would be better if I asked to join their village.”
The girls were a little shocked at his words. Usually Nagakoto never wanted to cooperate with anyone. “Wait… Why they sudden change of heart? Do you realize how many people that you have killed since we started this journey? And now you want to calm down and join a village?” Kasumi spoke out, just as Rei did. Nagakoto shook his head. “Kasumi, this is something that I would expect from Rei, not from you. Anyway… you are right. I don’t like to cooperate with people, but you four need to rest. I can’t have any of you dying on me.” Nagakoto turned around and resumed his trail. “The only reason you care about us is because we are having your kids. Don’t act like you care about us.” Ai retorted. Nagakoto sighed, “Why are you four whining so damn much today? Must I kill you and find another four to have my kids? You know I could have left the four of you to die in that damn tower with that bastard. Instead, I decided to take you with me, a choice that I knew I was going to regret, but I did anyway.” Nagakoto looked at the girls, they just looked towards the ground. Even Rei, the most loud mouth of them all was at a lost for word. “Now, there will be no more questioning my motives. If you don’t like it, stay your ass here and find your own way. Otherwise, shut up and lets find this village.” Nagakoto stated. The girls didn’t have anything further to say. She kept quiet and continued walking. None of them where used to a man talking to them in such a manner, except for Rei. Who began smirking as she followed behind him. Ai looked at her, then towards Nagakoto. “I take it that Rei likes demanding men…” Ai stated quietly.
“So you want residence in the hidden leaf village?” A guard at the front gate asked Nagakoto. They had been traveling all day and it was now night. He looked back at the girls, Rei was the only one that didn’t show any form of exhaustion, but he knew she was just as tired as the other three. He did not know what this Hidden Leaf Village was. He assumed that was the name of the village that he was looking for. “Yes, I would like to take residence in your village. We have been traveling for many weeks and these women need their rest. I would like to have a permanent home in your village.” The guard looked at Nagakoto and to the fatigued women. He wasn’t one to turn down women in need. “Okay, I guess I see no harm in letting you remain here. Just make sure you speak with our new Kage in the morning.” Nagakoto nodded and walked over to Ai. Since she was the furthest along she showed more signs of fatigue. He picked her up in his arms, something that caught her off guard, but she wouldn’t complain about it. “Okay, now that I managed to find us a home we it will become easier to build a Dynasty.” [806 words]

400 Exp
40 Bonus Exp
40 Training Exp

480 Total Exp
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 022: Dynasty 2   Grey Blaze 022: Dynasty 2 EmptyWed May 08 2013, 01:22

Stats
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 022: Dynasty 2   Grey Blaze 022: Dynasty 2 EmptyWed May 08 2013, 01:22

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 6, 8, 5, 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 022: Dynasty 2   Grey Blaze 022: Dynasty 2 EmptyWed May 08 2013, 04:02

Tengan Mastery: +8%
Tool: +27
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 022: Dynasty 2   Grey Blaze 022: Dynasty 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 022: Dynasty 2
Page 1 of 1