Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The summoning of something unimaginable...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 21:19

The figure laughed before he removed his mask, “actually yes, I am you, your future self, I'm from a different realm and a different time though, but, aside that point, you still haven't signed the contract in your own realm, and yes for your answer I am a demon as well, I took on the roll after I used the Sage mode and I couldn't deactivate it.” The older Raijin said as he turned around and walked over to a table with chairs and sat down at the head of it.

“Then if your me, does that mean that I somehow tapped into your contract and summoned Aoi here?” Raijin asked looking at Aoi, he was actually glad she was summoned because he enjoyed her company.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 21:26

The elder Raijin nodded as he looked at Aoi and smiled, “how has he treated you thus far?” Elder Raijin said as he smiled, Aoi looked at Raijin and smiled, “He is actually respectful towards others, although sometimes a little too blunt but he is kind and he actually wants to strive for world peace with no one overbearing the other by title or position or powers.” Aoi said, this made the elder Raijin smile before he looked at Raijin.

“Young Raijin, how do you plan to remove something that everyone's come to know so well and be used to?”
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 21:38

Raijin looked at the elder Raijin a little unaware of what he was asking, “I don't want to eliminate it fully, just... I... I don't know... I want everyone to live a free life, and not to worry about having to deal with all these stupid laws that make no damn sense.” Raijin said a little flustered by the question.

He sighed heavily before he looked at the elder Raijin and wondered, “did you do that to this realm?” he asked, the elder Raijin smiled and nodded, “mind you, I was summoned to this realm and was never allowed to leave.” he replied.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 21:51

Raijin looked at the elder himself and closed his eyes and wondered, “so basically your telling me that you'll allow me to become allies with the demons, but at the cost I must find the answer myself to the question of how I'm going to break the chain of how the world is in my realm.” Raijin said as he looked over at Aoi, “but I have a bigger question then that, if I do obtain their permission to summon them to my realm, would it be okay if Aoi followed me as my companion?” Raijin added to his first question or statement.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 21:58

The elder Raijin looked at Raijin and smiled “what I'd expect of my younger self, your also a lot more determined and smarter about it then I was when I was your age, I tried using force at first before I realized that they are a being of nothing but force and evil, so I put something into effect that changed them and that something is a gift from me that you'll learn once you reach that stage.” the elder replied before he looked at Aoi, “what do you say to his request Aoi?” he added, Aoi looked at Raijin and back to the elder Raijin.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 22:17

She looked down at the table before she looked up to both the Raijin's and flicked Raijin's forehead, “I choose to follow him.” she said before she looked away from the young Raijin. “Seems you have an admirer Raijin.” the Elder Raijin said laughing to himself. The flick almost knocked Raijin over in his chair but due to his trainings and becoming stronger, he rubbed his forehead and sighed, “go me...” he said in a joking voice.

The elder Raijin looked at one of the windows before he sighed, “although I'm stuck to this barrier we can go and see what the other demons think about you, even though you are a younger me.” He said wondering himself.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 22:27

Raijin looked at his elder self and wondered what he meant, “I suppose you mean that I need all their approval to summon them before you can pass the scroll onto me to sign and take with me?” Raijin asked curiously before he was patted on the head by the much older Aoi who was now his companion, “yes, that's exactly what he means, and seeing as I'm your companion I cannot vote for you.” Aoi said as she stood up, “I'll leave you boys to it all, but don't send him home without me Master Raijin.” Aoi said as she turned and left leaving Raijin and himself to talk alone.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 22:31

Raijin looked back to his older self and sighed, “my life is about to get even harder, I can feel something big coming back in my home, sure I may be getting stronger but there's stronger enemies coming our way, and I doubt any of the weapons I have right now will help at all....” Raijin said thinking about it all before he sighed and leaned back in his chair, “I wish I could summon my future self to increase my strength to help out with some of the struggles coming my way...” Raijin said to himself.

The elder Raijin looked at his younger self and laughed, “I actually made a technique based upon that but your not strong enough to learn it yet, and even then, you'd be unable to fight after due to the stress it puts on your body, your over powering your body and over strengthening it thus, if you live through it, your muscles will be torn and you'll be unable to do anything for a couple days at least.” the elder Raijin said.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 22:39

Raijin looked at him and raised an eyebrow, “what do you mean?” he asked looking at himself eagerly, the elder Raijin shook his head, “come to me when your strong enough to handle the power of that jutsu, but for now lets go see if you can sign this contract yet or ever.” he said, standing up from his chair he started walking to the door, “the reason you were getting weird looks while you were walking here was because they all knew you were me and I you, but they are sworn not to tell you anything about your future otherwise it's not a future.” he added.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 22:59

Raijin walked out the door after his elder self before he realized his hand was in the air being held by his elder self, he looked out and around as he saw a bunch of demon female warriors approach the building, they all eyed him up and down and some gave their approval and some denied his existence after they looked at him.

After a while, there was enough demons that outnumbered the ones that denied Raijin, then sure enough the elder Raijin let go of Raijin's hand before he formed a few seals that were unfamiliar to Raijin, he had never seen their form of seals before.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 23:11

Raijin watched as suddenly the ground started to glow and suddenly a scroll started to appear before him, he realized it to be the scroll that he had purchased earlier before they entered the realm appear, “this is your scroll, as well as mine, you must carry this with you in your realm in a safe place so that only you can pass this on to someone that you find worthy to summon your allies that have chosen you, and a lot of them have taken a liking to you, but beware, some of the demons will turn on you even if you are their summoner or master and you must correct their ways if they do turn on you, whether it be in battle or to train, but also be wary that some will be too strong for you to put in place yourself, those would be the ones that didn't choose you which isn't many.” the elder Raijin said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The summoning of something unimaginable...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next