Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The summoning of something unimaginable...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

The summoning of something unimaginable... Empty
PostSubject: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... EmptyFri Jul 26 2013, 00:10

Raijin sat outside as he was going through some of his memories of training and some of the adventures he had recently with Grave, and the other people he met along the way, he sighed heavily as he thought about them with a smile on his face, the good thoughts about them were something he missed about being a good person, although there were some memories he didn't want to remember due to having to deal with certain scenarios that he didn't want to remember. Raijin laid his back on the soft grass that was near the base of Mount Raijin.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... EmptyFri Jul 26 2013, 00:39

Looking up at the sky Raijin sighed heavily as he watched the clouds forming around the mountain again before he closed his eyes for a brief moment holding his fist out and channeling the chakra in his hand before he heard a loud thunder clap followed by a strike of lightning that lit up the sky even with the sun shining out.

Sitting up Raijin turned and looked around and wondered what was up, there seemed to be symbols forming into the clouds, Raijin looked up at them and started to read them before he realized it was spelling out hand seals, but why were they forming Raijin wondered as he started to put his hands together before he started to make seals form, but what kind of after effect that would happen made him wonder.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... EmptyFri Jul 26 2013, 09:18

Still looking at the clouds Raijin started to form hand seals, before he realized what was happening a female warrior appeared before him, he looked up at her and wondered why and where she came from before he could finish his thoughts the woman turned around. Automatically he noticed something was different about her, her eyes were like a demons and her power was way different of what anyone was used too for something of her size aside from over powered shinobi. The woman looked down at him before taking a step forwards and ripped his chest plate off without much effort at all.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... EmptyFri Jul 26 2013, 09:31

The demon woman looked down at Raijin after ripping his chest weight off, “boy... why have you summoned me?” the woman said, her tone angry with him. Raijin just looked up at her and sighed before he scratched the back of his head, “uh... sorry? I was just following the clouds seals and you appeared...” Raijin said looking at the woman still, she sighed and grabbed Raijin by his head and lifted him like he was nothing. Raijin looked at the demon before he set his feet on the ground, the woman looked at him with a frown on her face and sighed before she let him go for a second, “you humans shouldn't ever be able to summon us.” the demon woman said looking at Raijin.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 15:21

Raijin looked at the woman and wondered what she was talking about, “then how did I summon you?” he asked, the demon woman looked at him and sighed “I don't think you could ever summon us fully according to our laws about humans, our realm is impossible for you to find or summon us from our realm, tell you what, if you can find our realm--” the demon woman was saying before another one appeared behind her, that was somewhat taller then her and a bigger build, “your to guide him to our realm, the master wants to know if he is strong enough and the human we've been waiting for to be our summoner.” the woman said looking down at the smaller one.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 15:56

Raijin looked at the elder of the two women and stood up, “what do you mean your master? And what is her name if I'm to travel with her.” he asked.

The elder woman looked at Raijin her red and black eyes scanned young Raijin before they closed, “I can see why the master chose you, but remember, you must find our realm on your own, she is your guide and also she is to give you hints.” she said as she looked down at the young demon woman that was frowning, “this is my younger sister, her name is Aoi, you make sure no harm befalls her.” the bigger one said before disappearing.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 16:28

Aoi looked at Raijin and frowned, “don't blame me to badly for this, Aoi-chan.” Raijin said as he looked over at the sun before he got up and dusted himself off, “I hope your not thinking about starting off in the morning.” Aoi said with her eyes closed, “this is the only time you can find the realm.” Aoi added as her eyes started to glow as she stood in the shadow of the sun.

Raijin looked up at Aoi and smiled, “well I guess I have no choice but to help you get back home.”
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 20:02

Raijin stood there for a bit, “so what are my hints?” he asked as he sighed, Aoi looked at Raijin and her eyes went from being angered to being surprised, “wait, why are your eyes a different color?” Aoi asked curiously looking at Raijin, “I was born with my eyes like this, but the doctors never were able to figure out why my eyes were different colors.” Raijin replied as he sighed. Aoi looked at Raijin now with interest in her eyes, “maybe he's the half demon child that is spoken to find us and be able to summon us.” Aoi said looking over.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 20:29

The woman smiled as she thought of how silly it was that this man, how young he was, was supposed to be their summoner and new master, the thought made her laugh about it.

Raijin sighed as he looked at Aoi and scratched the back of his head, “I'm serious I want to get this over with so you can go home, and I can obtain allies.” Raijin said as he walked over to where she was.

Aoi looked at Raijin and stopped laughing, “am I that repulsive to look at?” she asked thinking that this young man was maybe into the same gender or he hadn't started hitting puberty yet. Raijin looked at her and shook his head, “not at all, I just enjoy my freedom, but I suppose if you want to stay with me your master will have to say if your allowed too or not.” he said as he looked at Aoi.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 21:02

Aoi looked at Raijin and smiled, “your first hint and clue is a riddle to make it easier.” she said with a smirk, Raijin stood beside Aoi and sighed, “I guess then we aren't going anywhere tonight.” Raijin said as he turned and started to walk towards his house, “your a guest in my house tonight it seems.” Raijin said as he continued walking.

Aoi stood there thinking Raijin was joking before she realized he wasn't “wait, but darkness is where you find it, a dark glow within the night, the portal to our realm, it never stays in one spot!” Aoi said running to catch up with Raijin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... Empty

Back to top Go down

The summoning of something unimaginable...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next