Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Group RP: Summoning of the new world]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

[Group RP: Summoning of the new world] Empty
PostSubject: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 16:32

Grave finally arrived at the new country of Earth. Looking around for a moment he sighed noticing the port city had a large mountain of rocks. Grave figured it was about time to begin with the test. "Alright...thank you captain for the right but I have to do something." Jumping off the boat he was completing the hand seals as he placed it down yelling, "Kuchiyosi no jutsu!" As the puff of smoke was floating in the air Grave jumped back to see if the summoning worked as he called for Raijin.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 16:44

Meanwhile in Kirigakure Raijin was sitting down outside where it was peaceful enjoying the scenery while he had all of his gear and everything on, his trip to Kiri was finished for now and he would return later to finish off somethings that he needed to get done while he was there but decided against them as it was pushing too much together so he turned to look at the ocean before he smiled and sighed a peaceful one before he closed his eyes only to open them looking out to a sea of rocks, before he noticed a figure standing in the cloud of smoke he was sitting in.

He sat up and looked over to see his friend standing there as the smoke cleared now that he was standing up with his gear all on, “Look's like you accomplished your dealings.” Raijin said as he looked at his friend with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 16:57

Nodding at Raijin, Grave smiled and showed him the kinjutsu scroll that he had stolen from Suna. "It was easy getting to but...I had some other issues running into it all.." Starts thinking about the time he was in the dark room with the female shinobi and the person that was confessing his love to her. Shaking his head to get the image out. He looked over at Raijin holding up the fake kinjutsu scroll and smiled. "I also created a little something just in case our friend betrays us." Grave threw Raijin the kinjutsu scroll over to him. "Take it with you just in case something happens I'm going to deal with a few things here before we head out."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 17:09

Raijin looked at Grave and caught the giant scroll before he sighed and scratched the back of his head, “Well, I can't travel unless your around so I guess I should go train for a bit while I wait for you...” Raijin said as he placed the giant scroll on his back and he looked to the fake scroll and sighed heavily before he turned around and started to walk, “I'll always be there to save your ass when you need it brother.” Raijin said as he walked before he stopped and sighed, “I don't know where I'm going around Iwa...” Raijin said as he turned around to look at Grave, “I guess I'll be sticking with you then.” Raijin added as he walked back.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 17:18

Nodding softly, "Yeah well...i know that betraying someone is not my thing...but reading at this scroll I'm kinda worried as to why he wanted it to begin with. Plus with our kinjutsu scroll we have to be set and be ready for anything. But this one has something that turns people into puppets plus...a jutsu that can bring the dead back to life...this worries me even more so. Its like the sharingan we read before." Grave started walking slowly as he noted, "I'm aware you cannot travel but...I can always summon you to another location if I were needing you." Grave looked around as they started to head out of the Port City. "Well I don't know where to go either but training does sound good on your part."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 17:33

Raijin looked back to Grave and laughed, “just because your a jounin doesn't mean you can quit your training, you have another anomaly to worry about now.” Raijin said hinting towards Grave's bijuu within him, he thought about everything that was said, “wait, you said something about a puppet technique... didn't that hayabusa guy use puppets back then?” Raijin said referring to the huge fights they had to deal with, and on top of it all where he himself obtained the scythe on his back.

Raijin thought about it and remembered that Grave wasn't with them, he had to go else where, before Raijin snapped his fingers, “aye, he did use puppets!” Raijin said, before he grabbed the scroll off his back before he realized where they were, “um... I'll look through it at home, but can you give me an idea of how that puppet idea works?” Raijin said looking over to Grave.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 18:04

Grave was shocked to hear that the shinobi used puppets having to stop in his tracks he looked over saying, "What...that would mean..." Grave thought about it for a moment. Glancing back over at Raijin, "The jutsu...it basically turns one's body into a puppet...but the controller can use what ever jutsus they had and such...meaning if I was to get caught by this technique...he could control my body and use it to perform Edo Tensai...as it would just drain my chakra still allowing him to save his...this could be actually pretty bad...Should we even let him have this scroll now knowing what he could do?" Grave thought about his family being targeted or worse...having the Kages be targeted and turned against them.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] EmptyTue Jan 14 2014, 01:50

Raijin turned and looked as he noticed his friend stop walking to which he stopped and shrugged his shoulders, “I thought you knew...” Raijin said as he was pretty sure Grave saw him use his puppets as well, he looked over towards the city of Iwagakure and sighed, before his eyebrows raised, “it really does that!?” he said as he held the scroll in both of his hands and then back to Grave, “We should gather them all and burn them...” Raijin said as he found that to be an over the top style of jutsu to even use or think up, “that's disrespectful to use someones dead body, I don't care how shinobi or just to get the mission done it is, I will cut anyone who uses or wants such a foul technique down without hesitation!” Raijin said, his voice deep and filled with hatred and anger for someone who'd be so dishonorable to do such a thing as that.

He turned to see a tree growing out of the rocks before he unsheathed his normal katana that was rather short of being a full katana and sliced one of the branches that was thick easily it seemed before he let out a sigh of frustration before he sheathed the sword and picked up the scroll and pulled out a tag, biting his thumb he made a seal and placed the giant scroll into and wrapped the tag around his wrist covering it with his samurai gauntlets before he looked back to Grave.

He looked back to Grave and clenched his jaw before he sighed heavily, “We need to hurry up and get our shit done, we have to get stronger so we can obtain the things required for our goals, and if those fools in the leaf or anyone for that matter think they can stop us? I'll cut them down without pause or hesitation.” Raijin said coldly before he stopped and shook his head, “if they refuse to let us do as we need.” Raijin added before he looked to his friend Grave again.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] EmptyTue Jan 14 2014, 02:54

Grave had noted to the statement said by Raijin. But thinking of burning them would cause even more damage then good. As it would show they obtained the scrolls but are wanted for questions on how they were given to the boys. "Listen...you are right we should destroy the scrolls...but what if we did a different way...I mean place a seal so when read the scroll itself destroys itself from the inside out. As soon it opens it explodes taking all the information with it." Grave thought for a moment about the shinobi that used puppets but didn't remember him using puppets as he was too focused on fighting the man with the scythe.

"Besides...We can use some of them and maybe alter the jutsus a bit to allow us to ignore the cause, but if anything I agree with you on destroying them but let's first get the other ones before anyone else does." Grave watched as the blade was swung across destroying something that was not of Grave's interest. "Look...we first like you said get our goals done...but first we need to get what ever we need from Iwa." Grave kept hold of the pouch carefully and started walking a bit forward once more holding his head down thinking about the entire kinjutsu scroll collection as well as dealing with the issue of how to even create the seal.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] EmptyTue Jan 14 2014, 03:54

Raijin looked at Grave and sighed as he nodded and he walked to catch up, “well... at least have your smarts to rely upon when I lose my temper...” Raijin said as he elbowed Grave softly to the shoulder, “but... what are we doing here in Iwa? What was our original plan for here? I gotta come back to Iwa as a jounin.” Raijin said as he played with the water in his gourd pushing it from one side to the other before he noticed something, “oh... I can sense water...” Raijin blurted out before he noticed what he had just said and looked over at Grave, “I'm now a raiton and suuiton user now.” he said with a grin on his face.

He looked down at his feet, he could sense the water there, before he looked over to Grave and shrugged, he looked over to the city as they were now overlooking it, “Not the greatest defense location they chose...” Raijin said before he noticed something and turned around to deflect three kunai and a throwing star with his sword to notice that it was a giant crater wall system, it was meant to be that way, “I was wrong...” Raijin said as he looked back to Grave as a sweat dropped at the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Group RP: Summoning of the new world]   [Group RP: Summoning of the new world] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Group RP: Summoning of the new world]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next