Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) Empty
PostSubject: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 17:44

Raijin looked around as he stood outside the gates of Konoha a bit before he formed hand seals of Kuchiyose no jutsu before he slammed his hand into the ground before he jumped back a bit, "welcome to the land of fire brother." Raijin said as he awaited his brother to notice his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 17:47

Appearing before him with the armor around him of the clone it moved off to shake its head as Grave nodded to Aokabi then turned to face his brother, "I've been here before though...it was only bad memories at the time." Rubbing his head and thinking to himself he could only cross his arms as he pulled the modded map that showed the locations. Grave nodded saying, "Seems where we need to go in towards that direction if anything though its hard enough to sense like this." Grave thought to himself for a moment as he kept his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 17:50

Raijin nodded and shrugged his shoulders, "this time is different, way different." Raijin replied as he turned and looked around before he smirked, "I doubt you even had time to hit the hospital yet, let's get you healed before we go off on another hunt." Raijin replied as he looked at his brother wondering what his reaction would be this time.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 17:53

Turning his head thinking about the hospital he nodded to it and decided to walk with his brother as the gourds around his chest were kept close by. "I guess...oh well memories are what we want to make them it seems. Come on, tell me something...do you plan on helping me with Hikari more than ever now? I mean with them in our control and safe watch the countries will be equal now and nobody or anyone can steal them from the country easily." Grave held on tight to the gourds but thought of the beast within him and sighed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 17:58

Raijin looked at his brother and frowned a bit, “I always planned on helping out with Hikari, it’s our starting grounds for making a full country of the lands, I’m just curious as to see how the islands around the main land will think about it…” Raijin said thinking about it before he shrugged, “I doubt anyone will be stupid enough to try and attack us again like last time, that man… he’s dangerous but I know there’s even more dangerous people out there in the world and I don’t intend to allow them to slip in so easily, nor will I allow them to kill you or myself.” Raijin added as he continued to walk.

“You need not fret about me as much as you do brother, I’ll always be around, and as you did recently, you can always summon me when you’re in a pinch and I’ll help you out to the best of my abilities will allow me too.” Raijin said as he nodded and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 18:05

Grave nodded to that statement only to remember the reports that were given to him by Aokabi. "That reminds me...you battled a man during the war on the battlefield, but in your report you did not state that he was killed meaning he lived what can you tell me about the person like techniques and abilities and what not." Grave was interested to be correct about his theory as he was continue to walk with his brother to the hospital only soon did he feel some pain but it eased away.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 18:12

Raijin looked at his brother for a moment before he looked off into the sky for a brief moment and sighed heavily, “he’s an Uchiha, I know that for a fact, he’s strong but not that strong, he’s actually a coward, he has a gourd within his possession that is rather annoying, it can absorb any technique as long as it contains Chakra from what I understand, that and he has a rather annoying snake like sage mode it seems… make’s his body weirdly limber..” he said as he thought about it before he looked back down to pay attention to where he was walking.

“There was something that felt similar about that man while I was fighting him, it felt like I fought with him before somewhere, and I’m unsure but I have a pretty good idea he’s from this village itself.” Raijin added as he looked back over at Grave.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 19:12

Turning to think of what the man that his brother was battling Grave sighed saying, "A gourd...interesting and one that absorbs chakra based techniques as well. It seems the enemy may be strong even more so in a different way as some of the reports I was reading over stated a odd fact of powerful chakra on the battle field at the time you were there as well." Grave came to a stop as he noticed the hospital and sighed heavily only to tell his brother, "Okay sit tight I'll be back okay?"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 19:47

Raijin continued to walk with Grave for a few moments and smirked, “well it’s more of a pain in the ass to deal with, but I’m not entirely sure how it works… but I’m sure both of us there will be able to deal with that pressing matter.” Raijin said as he turned to notice the hospital, nodding he walked over and sat down at a bench, “I’ll be right here.” Raijin said as he relaxed there for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) EmptyWed Nov 19 2014, 19:52

While laying down thinking of everything that had happen to him from when he and his brother split after the war. Thinking about it all Grave slowly opened his eyes with the doctor smiling saying, "You are perfectly set, now would you like for me to take a look at that eye of yours?" Grave placed his hand over it saying, "No...that is okay I rather not have it be messed with honestly." Reaching over Grave grabbed his clothes and headed out of the hospital coming up behind his brother. "Alright everything set?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)   The Summoning (Raijin+Grave) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Summoning (Raijin+Grave)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next