Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The summoning of something unimaginable...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 21:02

Aoi looked at Raijin and smiled, “your first hint and clue is a riddle to make it easier.” she said with a smirk, Raijin stood beside Aoi and sighed, “I guess then we aren't going anywhere tonight.” Raijin said as he turned and started to walk towards his house, “your a guest in my house tonight it seems.” Raijin said as he continued walking.

Aoi stood there thinking Raijin was joking before she realized he wasn't “wait, but darkness is where you find it, a dark glow within the night, the portal to our realm, it never stays in one spot!” Aoi said running to catch up with Raijin.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 22:55

The night was a long night, Raijin constantly had to listen to Aoi complain and whine about not being able to go home so early, “see, this is why I wanted you to get used to our realm first before we go find your home!” Raijin said tiredly with a grumpy attitude now, Aoi looked at Raijin with an angry look on her face, “you don't have to show me how to put clothes on I can figure it out on my own!” Aoi said changing the topic.

Raijin just sighed and dropped the instruction booklet to everything that she needed to know, “I wasn't... never mind I don't care anymore I'll see you in the morning.” Raijin said as he went to his bedroom and closed the door taking off all the gear he had on and showering, removing all worries and cares he had on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 23:13

The next morning Raijin sat up in his bed, or tried to before he looked next to him and saw Aoi asleep next to him, he sighed heavily as he carefully moved her arm and got up, he gathered his gear before he made his way out of his room sneakily.

Before long Aoi woke up and walked into the kitchen looking at Raijin with messy hair and yawning, “why didn't you wake me up when you got up?” she asked before she realized what she just said, “wait I crawled into bed with you in my sleep?” she said her face turning red, as she poked her fingers together, “I'm sorry, I'm scared of thunder...” Aoi added.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 28 2013, 23:36

Raijin shrugged his shoulders and looked at Aoi, “you're a lot cuter when your asleep.” he simply said before he pushed a plat to the seat beside him with her plat of food on it, “got your food right here if your hungry.” Raijin said as he looked through a scroll. Aoi sat down and ate her food as she watched Raijin read his scroll, she found herself admiring him, she shook her head and thought about what the master would have said if he found out she liked another man. She thought about it and realized she hadn't told the master she liked him that way.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 00:20

Raijin sat up after Aoi was done eating and washed her dishes while she showered and got cleaned up and ready for their adventure, which was finally about to get underway, “Raijin-kun, I'm ready!” Aoi said coming back into the living room to see Raijin wearing his armor instead of his weighted armor she ripped off him earlier, “I'm sorry about your chest plate Raijin.” Aoi said as she walked in sheathing her katana, that perked Raijin's interest even more about this woman, “it's quite all right Aoi.” Raijin said as he grabbed some stuff and they got ready to take off.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 00:28

As soon as they started walking along the road Aoi looked at Raijin and sighed, “it would take us twenty years to find the realm portal to the demon realm.” Aoi said as she looked at Raijin and stopped walking. Raijin stopped and looked at her, “that's a long time but I suppose I could do the searching while I continued on my path to doing my own training.” Raijin replied before he noticed her making strange seals, “what are you doing?” Raijin asked Aoi looking at her strangely before he suddenly realized what she was doing, “you'll be tought this reverse summoning as well if you survive the trials.” Aoi said as a gate opened up.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 20:13

Raijin looked at Aoi and patted her head, “you have no faith in us humans much do you?” he asked as he looked at the gate before she walked into it, Raijin looked at it before he sighed and walked into the portal to notice it close behind him as he walked in, he closed his eyes allowing his eyes to adjust to the darkness he assumed before he felt the warmth of a sun bearing down upon him.

Surprised he opened his eyes and looked around squinting for a few seconds before he looked around to see that their land or realm was a lot like theirs but better, Raijin smiled as he breathed in the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 20:51

Aoi looked at Raijin and smiled, “we may be demons, but we also enjoy beauty and our families.” Aoi said, Raijin looked at her and smiled, “sorry I assumed, but I suppose we should go see the master before questions are asked or arisen about my being here.” Raijin said as he looked over at Aoi.

She nodded at Raijin's idea and they started walking down a village that seemed old school for buildings, sorta like feudal japan but with actual technology, it looked amazing and made him happy about the idea and look of it, if he ever died of age or a disease or anything, this is where he wanted to die.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 21:01

After a while of walking they came to a temple looking building and they walked in but as they did Raijin noticed there was a barrier surrounding the building somehow, it was odd but time seemed to stop as soon as they entered the barrier.

“Ah... you must the boy that summoned my young Aoi.” a figure said within the building, Raijin looked around before he saw a figure in the shadow of the buildings dark surroundings, “yes sir....” Raijin said as he walked into the building after he took his shoes off, but before he could react to do anything else after he took a couple steps in the figure was face to face with him, “hmmm... you're progress is actually better then mine when I was your age, you're progressing your life faster then I did...” the figure said laughing behind a mask,”
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 21:09

Raijin looked at the man and raised an eyebrow, there was something about this man's pressence and even the fact he had chakra within him that made him wonder about what was going on, he knew it so well but something confused him about it all, what was it that he felt so familiar about it all.

“yes sir?” Raijin said in a question, unsure about what this man was talking about, “think harder young Raijin.” the man said, he stood up before he formed a seal and the lighting within the building turned on, Raijin's eyes shot wide open, this was his home! Raijin looked at the man, “there's no way! You can't be me!”
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 21:19

The figure laughed before he removed his mask, “actually yes, I am you, your future self, I'm from a different realm and a different time though, but, aside that point, you still haven't signed the contract in your own realm, and yes for your answer I am a demon as well, I took on the roll after I used the Sage mode and I couldn't deactivate it.” The older Raijin said as he turned around and walked over to a table with chairs and sat down at the head of it.

“Then if your me, does that mean that I somehow tapped into your contract and summoned Aoi here?” Raijin asked looking at Aoi, he was actually glad she was summoned because he enjoyed her company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The summoning of something unimaginable...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next