Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The summoning of something unimaginable...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 23:11

Raijin watched as suddenly the ground started to glow and suddenly a scroll started to appear before him, he realized it to be the scroll that he had purchased earlier before they entered the realm appear, “this is your scroll, as well as mine, you must carry this with you in your realm in a safe place so that only you can pass this on to someone that you find worthy to summon your allies that have chosen you, and a lot of them have taken a liking to you, but beware, some of the demons will turn on you even if you are their summoner or master and you must correct their ways if they do turn on you, whether it be in battle or to train, but also be wary that some will be too strong for you to put in place yourself, those would be the ones that didn't choose you which isn't many.” the elder Raijin said.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The summoning of something unimaginable...   The summoning of something unimaginable... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 23:17

Raijin grabbed the scroll and opened it, he looked out at the sea of demon warriors, the many different colors of eyes that looked at him before he bit his thumb and wrote his name into the scroll beside the elder Raijin's name before his hand print. The elder Raijin smiled before he looked back out to the crowd to see Aoi approaching them, “ah, here is your companion Aoi now, are you two ready? Have you said your farewells to all of your family?” Elder Raijin asked both of them and especially Aoi.

She nodded before she looked back to Raijin and bowed her head as well as the rest of the demons who voted for Raijin, he looked out at them all and smiled before he bowed back, “I am happy you all chose me and put your faith in me.” Raijin said before the Elder Raijin formed hand seals at a speed that even Raijin couldn't even see before he saw him hit both himself and Aoi on the forehead, “good luck in your own time young Raijin for we will be watching over your progress.” The Elder Raijin said before the world went dark.

A few hours later Raijin awoke next to Aoi sitting back to back, he looked around to see he was back in his own realm and time had resumed again, “Aoi, are you ready to start our adventure together?” Raijin asked, Aoi nodded her head before she stood up and helped Raijin up, “I am master Raijin, let us show the world our power!” Aoi said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

The summoning of something unimaginable...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Lightning Country - Hidden Cloud Village - Kumo - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox