Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 24 2016, 21:29

Asura couldn't help but look as Haya touched a nearby tree, infusing chakra into it. Leaning over his shoulder, he gave him a somewhat nosey stare. "And what exactly are you doing with this tree hm?" He asked, curious about the jutsu he was using upon it. Asura knew a little bit about seals, but just that. A little.

Upon Hearing Haya's answer to it and as they made their way to the nearby inn, Asura snappes his fingers. "Oh that reminds me. Think you can help me with a small matter," Asura asked. "Since you are good at seals, maybe you can just help put this on me?"

Reaching behind him, Asura pulled out a small scroll and opened it, revealing a shuriken pattern with a few symbols inscribed along each edge of the curved blade. It was similar to the '4th Raikage's' in design. "I have this new jutsu I created. However to make it work, I need to create a seal-link between myself and another place. I can do it myself, but naturally its hard to tattoo yourself," Asura explained, handing Haya the scroll. "Think you can just tag this on my right deltoid muscle? " he said, pointing to the spot on his body. "You just gotta infuse chakra on the paper to the skin and the mark should do it, just helps when I'm not the one trying to mark it. THink you can do it?"

The mark was for a Jutsu Asura called "Swift Armory Exchange", a quick method and evolution to the summoning jutsu for summoning weapons. Without the need of summoning one item at a time, or even via scrolls, this jutsu would allow Asura to easily swap out gear on the fly in the middle of a battle. However, he needed the seal on himself as a form of 'ownership' to the items and to summon them to him. It was a low grade seal that did nothing other than a point of summoning, but in combination to the jutsu.

Perhaps it was reckless to ask someone to help but a seal on him, but Haya was very trust worthy to Asura, and even if he somehow botched the jutsu, he knew how to reverse and remove the seal. If it was anything outside of his design, Asura would know it.

Nothing bad should happen.. unless Hayabusa thought it be funny to make some "Love Mom" tattoo on his body instead. If he did, Hayabusa would learn just how hot-tempered Asura could be

(OOC: Bought 5 Smoke Bombs.

423 words)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 26 2016, 19:50

Hayabusa looked to the side as he looked at his partner.
“This seal… it is a jutsu made mainly famous by the Fourth Hokage, Minato. The Yellow Flash is what they called him. You should learn about him if you haven’t. I have a lot of historical scrolls back home, you should take the time to read them.” Hayabusa turned and continued to walk. “Anyway, you have to set a seal basically. I like to call them landmarks. Somewhere I can come back to in a flash. It’s the same way Shadow took you to Dream Island after your battle. You never know when we need to come back here… and I’ll take 3 seconds over a 3 day trip any day… and as far as the tree absorbing it… well… we don’t want anybody asking questions now do we?”
While relaxing at the Inn, Hayabusa was approached by the question of the seal. He looked at the scroll, observing the seal.
“You came up with this? Interesting…” he smirked. “My great great uncle had a seal such as this…” he said. “Handy… I should consider such a thing. Anyway… yea sure.” Hayabusa looked at the seal, activating his Sharingan to be able to quickly scan each detail so he could rightfully set the tattoo. “Alright give me the spot..." Hayabusa said, as Asura indicated. Instead of place chakra into the paper, Hayabusa formed a few hand seals, creating the seal in its entireness in the designated spot.
“There ya go…” he said, as he return the scroll to Asura. He then performed a few hand seals, creating a shadow clone. “Now… we need to rest. I’ll have my clone keep watch…” his Sharingan saw chakra through the walls. “It also seems some of my clansmen are keep watch. Noble…” he said. He sat up in the sofa reclining chair, relaxing. “Good night, Asura…”
[314|4640]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 27 2016, 09:21

Asura rolled his eyes at the mention of the forth Hokage's jutsu. "Yes, I know what that jutsu is. I guess it makes sense you tag it on this region..." he said, remembering how the Akatsuki were getting very useful with time-space jutsu. He just didn't see why he would tag a tree and he didn't recognize the seal itself. He seemed a little insulted that Haya would assume eh didn't know who the forth Hokage was. "I know who he was, smart-ass..." he joked a bit.

As they soon approached the inn, Asura had shown the diagram of the jutsu to him. Of course, while it showed traces of summoning, it didn't reveal the full effects. Hayabusa would have to see when Asura actually performed the jutsu.

With Haya's help, Asura readied his arm and soon the tattoo was placed. The hiss of a small burn caused a small amount of pain to Asura but he endured it. It felt no different than what any tattoo would feel. As the seal was placed upon his right arm, Asura felt the burn subside. Turning to the mirror nearby , Asura turned to see the design. He smirked as he saw the shuriken style tattoo on his arm, looking rather 'bad-ass' on him. There was no flaws in the design and Asura could tell it was the exact seal he drawn out. "Thanks. This is good. This will be of big help in the tournament," Asura said, looking back to Haya as he relaxed. "And certainly will attract good attention from the ladies ." he added with a chuckle.

With that, Haya suggested they get some sleep and would make a shadow clone to keep watch. Asura couldn't help but narrow a glare at Hayabusa. "You do realize the moment your shadow clone expires, all its experiences will be sent right back to you, right?" Asura mentioned, "Wouldn't that include the clone's sleep deprived state having been up all night?"

Perhaps that wasn't the case for Hayabusa, but Asura couldn't help but throw wrenches into one's logic for shits and giggles. It was no skin off his back. If one was really hesitant to make a suitable defense, they could of made a seal that triggered if the room was broken into. Either way, Asura was not worried. Since he was so content on the couch, Asura called dibs on the actual bed. "Night," he said and worked to get to sleep. He would of wanted to explore the night life, maybe even get lucky-- but the tournament was the priority

(OOC: Asura's Shuriken Seal is now active on him.

431 words)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 29 2016, 23:44

+ Several days had passed after the Dragon Knight Sai Sai Ryu appeared allowing all that came to relax within the country. Though the night sky did come a few times and leave with the morning light it seemed a bit off as something else came to rise. The numbers of entry started to decline over the nights it seemed not by one or two but by ten's if not twenty's. But it was that morning sun light that came beaming down on things that the several soldiers would appear in dragon like armor with blades and shields. It was time it seemed for the tournament war to begin.

- Viewing everything from the palace window. -

Dragon Soldier: "Well we have them all in within the city and we have labeled each them while they were on the boat while they were battling on the boat our seals reacted and were placed on each one of them. Now we can locate and track them with each step sir!"

Dragon Knight Sai Sai Ryu: "Wonderful, then its time to begin the next phase have your men be ready for battle I do not intend to allow a single one of these insects to escape my grasp. As the other cardinals have agreed we run each set of rules however we see fit...then let's begin with the battles to see whom will face our four lords."

- The Dragon soldier bowed only to close their eyes relaying the message. -

+ Soon an alarm was begin rang as the citizens would vanishes into the houses and close up shops leaving everyone that was from the shinto continent in the middle of troop swarmed city. However several teams were already on the scene as they got ready for battles. The soldiers each took up a shield only to release a strange aura from it as their armors as well began to become covered with this power as well. Teams rushed at soldiers performing their strongest techniques only to wait till the dust would clear as they stood back. Only shock and worry appeared on the faces of those outside. +

Entry from Shinto #32: "What...no damage was done to them..."

Entry from Shinto #99: "I used my strongest technique...how can that be..."

Entry from Shinto #12: "They have to have a weakness if our ninjutsu doesn't work then maybe!"

+ Soon the shinobi would rush over taking a stance only to start by release a powerful punch at one of the soldier's in front of them but they were soon stopped in their tracks. As the aura blocked the damage taking on a dragon's claw it seemed to have a mind of its own as it stopped the attack to allow a counter from the soldier that took their blade, ramming in through the chest of the shinobi then turning their sights over to everyone else. Afterwards the word was yelled out from a soldier, "CHARGE!!!" The trap had been sprung the shinobi were in no tournament for war but in a tournament for their life. +

Dragon Knight Sai Sai Ryu: "Sad...I was really thinking these fools had a chance...but nobody can beat the Dragon's Pulse. Its truly the energy of our dragon god...Seiryu."

Goal -
- Ninjutsu, Genjutsu and even Taijutsu are negated by this strange aura!? It seems the answers of the tournament were a lie do you fight your way through the soldiers to reach the palace or do you escape?

- Defeat of a Dragon Soldier = 250 Words IF you can find its weakness, a small hint was thrown in this one for you.

+ Number of Soldiers: 50 (This can be split so 25/25 or 50/0 up to you all.)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 30 2016, 09:37

(OOC: Just to be clear... you're saying to defeat all of the soldiers? 250 words per soldier, 25 soldiers per person = 6,250 words. That's what you're asking of us lol. Just clarifying)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 30 2016, 23:06

(OOC: That is correct. I think you guys can do it honestly.)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01 2016, 10:17

Before going to sleep, Hayabusa heard Asura’s comment on the clone’s experiences being sent back to him.
“My body needs rest, not my mind.” He said before dozing off.
Elsewhere, as his clone scouted the territory, when the allied forces of the Shinto continent had proven to now be on the same team, the clone branched out more to scouting the new territory. Members of the Shinto Continent had already been awake and assembling. The clone watched from above. Something was off… he could feel it. The clone dispelled itself in a puff of smoke, and thus, relaying this feeling to Hayabusa.
Still in slumber, Hayabusa’s eyes shot open. The uneasy feeling remained. He sat up, before standing up, grabbing all of his gear. As he quickly got dressed, he began to attack all of his weaponry; even made his new injection arrows compatible with his armor’s launcher.
“Asura!” Hayabusa yelled, as he tried to finish up. “Wake up… I have a bad feeling about something…” he said. “Prepare yourselves. I still feel we need to be on alert… I think that…” he began, before he heard the sirens begin. He seized talking immediately and walked outside. He could see all the local people closing everything down, as if it were a state of emergency.
“Hmmmm, why did I expect there to be honor on this continent? No different than ours, I suppose.” Hayabusa looked in the doorway to see if Asura was up and ready yet. “Let’s get going…” Hayabusa said, before he ran back out and took to the roof top, where some of his clansmen had been already been perched, looking down below.
The attack was on, as the soldiers of this continent had come out with these shields that had mystical powers. He watched as its work was done to one of the people who had attempted to attack… it was interesting indeed.
“What the hell is that?” somebody asked. Hayabusa said nothing, as he continued to look on, searching for a weakness of some sort. The aura reminded him of that of a Bijuu… but in a form of a Dragon. The study of these has always been on his list, but it seemed it had been a little bit too late. However, he did have some kind of resolve… his first aim had been to get one of them… just one soldier alive was all he needed. Hayabusa had watched comrades begin falling at a higher rate than the boat battle. This has begun to call for extreme measure.
“Alright…” Hayabusa began to speak. “I was going to try to fly under the radar for a little bit… but I might have to go high profile… we’re losing too many people.” Hayabusa’s mask had become a full faced mask, concealing his eyes, as they turned briefly into his newly acquired Rinnegan eyes.
Hayabusa looked on at the tight formation of the soldiers. He knew what he had been about to do was going to be very time critical, and it had to be timed perfectly.
He took one of his kunai, and threw it in the air, straight in the air. He made an exit portal directly behind one of the soldiers at the front and center, and an entrance portal so close to the front of him that, as it grew, it automatically pulled him in, transporting him to that location.
Inches away from the man, Hayabusa put his hand on the man’s back quickly, and thus, he was now noticed by all of the soldiers in the tight formation, preparing to turn their weapons on him. Once he put his hand on the man’s back, he scanned his mind using the Human Path of his Rinnegan. He gathered any and all information about his mission, the location of the higher ups, any plans he may have known of in the war, as well as all information on this item that he used. It all gathered and stored into Hayabusa’s mind. It was then that he let go of the body, removing his soul with it.
Watching the soldier fall to the ground, and the other preparing to attack, Hayabusa placed his foot on the weapon that the man had been baring, and just at the last second, he vanished, using Hiraishin to bring himself, and the weapon, back to the kunai. All this in a matter of 4 seconds, as he caught the kunai still in mid-air. He looked at the weapon under his foot, as he began to try to process the information that he had been given through his technique to formulate some kind of plan…
[776|5416]
[1 Soldier Defeated]
[776/250 Word Requirement]
[Used - - Rikudo no Jutsu: Ningendo - Six Path: Human Path - +
> Gain the powers to read ones minds at alarming speeds. After which you can remove ones soul from their body. It can be replaced once removed by using the "Outer" Path.
+ Chakra & Stamina Cost: 510 & 383
+ Type: Supplementary
+ Hand Seal[s] + Rank: 0 & [?]
+ Effect: Learn of everything from touched character + Remove one's soul. [+25% SE than targets to remove soul ]]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 01 2016, 20:35

Asura slept calmly for the time being. He was enjoying a pleasant sleep, and very relaxed. Had anyone would break in, it would be handled but for the moment, he was dreaming of a hot red-head who couldn't get enough of ...

And then came Hayabusa's voice shaking him awake. Asura shot up, but his eyes were half opened, slowly blinking. "You bastard! I was having the ultimate dream score, damn it!" Of course there were more important things going on. Hearing the siren, Asura thoroughly got up and jumped to his feet on the bed. With a kick of his foot, he snapped up his shealthed sword and joined Hayabusa on the terrace, seeing the events unfold outside.

Hayabusa's words soon came to tug him back to reality as he saw the enemy soldiers prove impervious to enemy Ninjutsu and even Taijutsu. This made Asura a bit sick to his stomach. His two strengths were just proven useless AND this ended any kind of fair-play from this nation.

"Yeah... to be honest, I thought this would go sour sooner or later," Asura sighed, drawing his sword from his sheath. In the traditional habit he had, he twirled the sword out of his sheath, into the air, and around his hand a moment before taking hold of the handle. Upon contact, the light glow of the metal lit up-- still charged with Chakra from before.

Asura saw as Hayabusa dawned his mask-- so he couldn't see the incredible eye power he showed. He threw a Kunai and looked as if he was going to go somewhere-- and vanished. "What the-- He just. Wai't I'll go after--" Asura was stopped when he was about to try and track him down, only to have him reappear with one of the enemy knights right there with him. "Show off." Asura accused, ironic since he often did the same thing.

From what Asura witnessed from the enemy, and from the enemy he now saw before him, he could only assume a few things. "If I am not mistaken, that shield of his is the reason why enemy chakra is being negated? But how the hell can it negate Taijutsu of all things?" Asura asked. "It's just physical energy. Even Yin-yang Sagejutsu can't stop Taijutsu when its strong enough," Asura said.

However, as Asura was asking these questions-- they didn't get much time to talk. From up on the rooftop, enemies began to close in on them. They jumped up into the air and proceeded to work their way to Asura and Hayabusa, along with the ally Uchiha members Hayabusa had with him.

"First Hayabusa and now this. I swear If I was with a woman, I'd be seriously pissed," Asura grumbled as one of the enemy knights lunged from the air at him, shield and sword poised to strike.

Before contact, Asura ducked and rolled out of the way, rolling down the rooftop's slant. Digging his heels into the tiling, he stopped his sliding, and soon kicked up back to strike back, leading with his blade. However, naturally the shield's aura glowed and reached a dragon's claw out. Asura gasped, seeing the claw grab hold of Asura's chakra blade. As he was held there, the knight raised his sword, about to stab asura.

However, Asura acted, moving his body just so to avoid the strike-- followed with his arm and wound it around the enemy's sword wielding hand. He now had it in between him, his arm and the blade-- keeping the man's arm immobilized.

"That shield of yours is really freaking annoying--!" Asura grumbled at the knight, "Let's see how you cheaters do without it!!" Asura then leaned back and drew his left knee up, as if to deliver a knee-pop to the knight's face---

instead aiming for the shield.

The blow from his leg knocked the shield upward and out of the knight's grasp, sending it into the air. As it left his hands, the claw on his sword also vanished, the divine protection (hopefully) going along with it. Asura smirked, looking at the masked Knight.

SLASH!! Asura countered, spinning in his actions, and using his freed sword, slashing the knight just so-- the angle allowing him to slash right between the knight's armor and helmet.

The blow was fast and precise, and caused the knight's head to go flying off somewhere. Asura saw the body crumbled, and he stepped aside as it fell down the rooftop to the ground below.

The spray of blood that followed left a red trail where he fell, making Asura stop a moment. "Okay... that was a little grosser than intended. Sorry," he said to his allies-- but didn't have much time to say more as another knight tried to avenge his comrade.

799 words:

Soldiers fought by word count: 750= 3 soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 04 2016, 03:53

(OOC: To help you both I gave each of you a better clue as to what I mean by Doujutsu can work but not Nin, Gen or Taijutsu. The trick or ability was used in an episode several times to disrupted the aura cancelling its powers. It was also said, "You have those same evil eyes and Uchiha Madara." When it was done. This clue will be on me for both of you. As the shields may have seemed like it by I also stated "As well as the armor." after speaking of the shield.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 05 2016, 09:00

Hayabusa waited for knowledge to reach him with his eyes closed. His eyes shot open, as nothing had come of his technique.
“But… why…” Hayabusa said, before his only conclusion was that the armor had cancelled his technique. Hayabusa turned to look where the body of the man had been, to realize he failed in reaping his soul from his body. The soldier jumped up, leaping toward the shield. Hayabusa jumped at the opportunity, stepping on the ‘weapon’. His mask released, revealing his bright bluish Rinnegan for just a moment, before reverting to that of the Mangekyou Sharingan.
Gazing into his eyes, Hayabusa attempted to cast his Hypnosis on the man.
“Stop…” he said. The man seemed to have fallen in a deep trance. “Hmmm... let’s try this again… take off your armor…” the man, staring straight into Hayabusa’s eyes, stood up and unlatched all in which labeled him as a soldier, and stood at attention. He closed his eyes, before opening it once more again, showing the Rinnegan. He touched the man, once more, stripped of all power, reaping his soul from his body with success this time. Hayabusa closed his eyes, before opening them once again. He looked behind him, reverting them to his Mangekyou Sharingan and looking at Asura from afar. He telepathically began to speak to him…
‘Doujutsu… Doujutsu is the weakness it seems. But only pure Doujutsu. Nothing that is in a form of Ninjutsu or Genjutsu… for example, my Tsukiyomi would not work. But… I would think that…’ Hayabusa picked up the weapons in which the soldier had, observing them. ‘Come get these and use them… they might make this job a lot easier for the both of us…’ he outstretched his arms to show him the weapons could now be at his disposal.
Now looking around, it looked as though some began to catch onto him. He had been surrounded by three more of these people.
“Hmph… so it is you who wants to join us…” he said. “Very well.”
‘Asura…’ he telepathically connected to him once more. ‘I’ll need you to protect me for just a minute…’ Hayabusa looked one straight in the eye.
“Kill your comrades… then kill yourself.” He said. The other two laughed, as if that were to ever happen, but not long after, they were impaled by the very same weapons in which the wielded by that tranced soldier. He then turned the weapon on himself, taking his own life. Hayabusa sighed. He took no pleasure in using this technique in such a way. But, people were dying… they were dying at an alarming rate. It seemed that it was up to him to give guidance and save these people. This seemed to be a desperate measure kind of thing. Hayabusa went to the body of the lifeless man, revealing his Rinnegan once again. It was time for him to go slightly above the radar.
Placing his hands on the lifeless body, crystals left Hayabusa’s palms and found themselves lodged within, and growing out of the body, very noticeable and outside the reach of the armor’s chakra negating effect. They were the receivers that allowed Hayabusa’s chakra to enter this lifeless body. Hayabusa put his fingers to the man’s open shallow eyes, converting them into false Rinnegans, officially making him one of his own paths, for the time being. Hayabusa stood, doing the same to the other two, while the one springs to life, standing up and looking around during the procedure.
‘Now, go get them… I’ve got it over here. I’ll be there to help you very shortly…’ he said to Asura telepathically once more. He continued with his method, as one of the soldiers had come in preparation to attack Hayabusa. However, the body of the soldier was now under Hayabusa’s control, and unknowingly to the opponent, was a part of Hayabusa. Though he snuck behind Hayabusa, Hayabusa could still see him. And this controlled soldier used the weapon to take out the pursuer immediately. The soldier then used the same technique as Hayabusa, creating a path. It was almost like a plague… a contagious disease. Hayabusa finished and he stood up. All of the four bodies had now sprung to life with enlarged crystal sticking out of their bodies, all with false Rinnegans.
“We are many…” Hayabusa said. He turned, looking down at the battle field with four horseman behind him, sharing the same vision. “We’re about to become a whole lot more…” he said, as the four bodies dispersed with their armors and weapons now turned against the former comrades…
[766|6182]
[4 Soldiers Defeated|5 Soldiers Total]
[1542/1250 Word Requirement]

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 06 2016, 09:36

Asura's attempt to fight off the man was useless-- as his armor soon stopped the blade strike once more, even after his shield was sent flying. The same claw like protrusion came jutting out and stopped the blade just inches short of his neck. "Oh come on...!" Zachary groaned, hearing only the soldier's laugh.

All he could do now was simply pull the man forward-- and rolled him away, getting him off of him and freeing him up. However, it still had the same kind of trouble with the armor and process. "This is freaking insane. They are immune to everything!" he growled, looking down at the battles going on in the streets and seeing the other shinobi of their nation be eliminated. It was no contest or tournament. It was a slaughter.

He lost sight of Hayabusa for a moment-- but it was then he contacted him via telepathy, his location a matter of meters away from him. Hearing how only 'pure Doujutsu' can work on it, but he didn't understand what that meant. "What the fuck you mean by Pure Doujutsu? Care to elaborate what the difference is?!" he pretty much shouted at him, telepathy or not, he was gonna give him an earful.

At this point, knowing they could help at this point-- Asura closed his e yes and snapped them open, revealing the sun-patterned Tengan. He quickly saw the heat signature of Hayabusa and quickly jumped down to find him. By the time he got there, he saw the three soldiers now dead-- probably for his best interest to not of seen the crude and grotesque method that Hayabusa used to control them-- but what he witnessed next was shocking.

As he knelt down to implement the possession jutsu, he created the same strange rods to try and grasp control of the enemy-- but what Asura was truly shocked and surprised by was the ripple pattern eyes that Hayabusa had, along with the enemy now had, having been taken over via his jutsu.

"You son of a bitch...!" Asura interrupted, stepping out of hiding from behind the ally corner. As he would get Hayabusa's attention, he saw the ripple pattern clear as day. "I know those eyes.... Those are the same eyes the Sage of Six Paths had. I should know-- I MET him!," Asura said with a peeved off attitude, that Hayabusa had this great of a secret power with him-- not to mention a touch of envy. "You actually have the RINNEGAN??"

Still, armed with the new armor, it wasn't clear if they could use it or not. Still, he held on to it. It was then that Asura was getting sick of these games. "Hayabusa.... wouldn't it be easier to use the converted soldier to actually get info on the leaders. I say we stop this crap and go right to the source. Let's get to the castle, and see who is really pulling the strings. THe faster we cut off the head of this snake, the better?" he offered.

(Not doing any more since I am not sure I can do shit with my Tengan)

507 words-- total soldiers 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next