Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08 2016, 22:38

(ooc: Oh god, did you kill anyone or everyone? please say everyone...)

Grave heard about the Shadow Country...thinking about it and was truly wondering what could possibly be done to it as he had never visited it. Thinking of it all Grave nodded to Hayabusa for second to acknowledge the fact of its location.

"I see...I do remember that country honestly and how it had attacked against an allied of my home. Handing it over is not a problem the only slight problem is the fact that as you told me before that your brother attacked or took aim for Taki. I would like to know the truth behind if you do not mind explaining it to me."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09 2016, 08:49

“But of course.” Hayabusa said, and without hesitation, proceeded. “The main reason being to find you. After you pulled the stunt in which you did, he became furious, mainly because he was the one who stuck his neck out to steal the scroll just to hand it over to you. My brother is the type to get even, with interest. At the time, we had speculations that you and the other gentleman were being hidden there. His intentions were to take the village and renegotiate terms for my scroll.” Hayabusa smiled. “I can’t say it was all a waste. He got to have a battle unlike one he had ever had. And, he’s battlelusting. To find somebody who can match his combat the way that man did; it was exhilarating to him. He’s just itching for a rematch, I’m sure.” Hayabusa paused for a moment.
“Anyway; between the pursuit of you, and gathering of potential intel of nearby landmarks, Taki had been a nice starting point. But, in the end, I eventually got what I wanted. With the return of Shadow Country to my Gesshoku Empire, it’d be as if nothing ever happened. It was good motivation for me to get stronger. If I know your clan name, and how easy it was to find you, I would’ve come a long time ago…”
[223|1657]
(OOC: I cannot leave a paper trail confession)
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09 2016, 14:44

Taking a sip from the tea Grave nodded softly to that conversation then sighed lightly. " That is true honestly I'm not that hard to find as well as not hiding at all anywhere I just stay to myself mostly. But seeing as you are wanting the country back I do not mind you handing you control back for a country that belong to you as well." Grave lifted his hand waving a servant over. Whispering into the servants ear that bowed softly walking a way for a bit. Only to combat moment's later with a scroll.

Grave reached out for it taking the scroll opening it to begin writing something down. After finishing he rolled the scroll back up handing it over to Hayabusa. "Here you go this contains information that allows you to take control back over of Shadow Country. It could be viewed as a written treaty if you want to view like that."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 09 2016, 21:06

Hayabusa watched as the event fold completely around him. As the man before him took the scroll and signed it and wrote his piece. Hayabusa stood and bowed at the man before taking the scroll.
“Your generosity and willingness in this matter is very honorable.” He took the scroll by waving his hand, conjuring a slight wind to uplift the scroll, bringing it to him and placing it on his gourd’s holster, then stood straight. “I expected you to need something in return… I suppose my expectations could have been mistaken. Nevertheless, if that would be all, I really do thank you. Well, I don’t want to keep you any longer than needed. I apologize for any disrespect for getting what I came for and leaving immediately. But, if that will be all…” Hayabusa bowed to them all and began to depart. “I suppose I owe you one. I pay my debts. So, if you ever need help… within reason of course….” He awaited before he would depart.
[168| 1825]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 10 2016, 17:15

Grave shook his head to the side slowly only with a smile on his face. "I never truly know what is needed until I see it. But at this certain moment I need nothing in return." Grave stood and bowed to Hayabusa showing full respect. "You are fine no disrespect at all." The servant came walking up to lead the Hayabusa out the front door.

[Ending Grave's Part.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3