Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} Empty
PostSubject: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} EmptyMon Aug 22 2016, 08:52

After getting out of the house in which he visited, Hayabusa’s first instinct had been to give up, for now. However, the leader here mentioned lightning country. Therefore, Hayabusa had used Hiraishin No Jutsu to immediately appear within Kumo.
As he looked around at the cloudy skies, he felt a slight chill in the air. He felt his chest beneath his white robes to confirm that he didn’t forget to wear his chakra concealing cloak beneath it. That was one downfall to Hiraishin; jumping from one country to another; vulnerable to weather changes affecting the body’s immune system and developing an illness.
Hayabusa could only think of one way to scower the streets quickly, as well as quietly. He bit his finger, slamming it to the ground, summoning a massive amount of white snakes; one in particular had been the obvious leader, looking like a small underdeveloped dragon.
“Young Hayabusa…” the snake said.
“Master Yin. I ask of you to help locate this man…” he used a bit of telepathy to push the image of the one he wanted to all of them. With that, they immediately slithered away, scowering the village. Yin remained.
“It may take a while. You memory of him may be old, as well as his face may be covered…”
“How hard is it to find a priest…”
[222|222]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} EmptyMon Aug 22 2016, 09:22

(That is the question!!! *holds up a skull* I read the title so I had to lol.)

People would turn to look confused as they had witness a figure appear then summon forth snakes in the middle of the streets. Several citizens started to take steps back only to have a few shinobi appear because of the reactions to the people.

"HEY YOU!" one shinobi yelled out as five chunin ranked shinobi appeared to surround the area. A jounin would appear soon afterwards walking between the gentlemen staring at the figure. "What is the meaning of using a technique in the middle of our village like that are you planning on an attack?" They all waited carefully ready for anything to see what the figure was going to do or say.

-Meanwhile-

Sitting up from his bed Grave took a look around the room carefully trying to figure out what to do with his life and what had happen to him after his training. Until he heard a knock at the door he advice the figure to enter the room as he had released a soft sigh.

" Mister Grave, you should be up by now your grandfather is looking for you." Grave turned his attention towards the window to view the outside weather as he placed a hand on his head rubbing his hair all over the place yawning. "Right...grandfather..." Grave replied as though he did not truly care for the man.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} EmptyMon Aug 22 2016, 09:39

Hayabusa looked up at the six shinobi now around him. Yin pattled his small feet, scurrying to Hayabusa, as he climbed up his leg and wrapped around his torso. Hayabusa stood up, now on his feet.
“Hey, hey, relax…” Hayabusa put his hands up slowly to show he had nothing in them, before bringing them back down to his sides. “I’m just simply looking for somebody. A priest. If I recall correctly, he actually hails from here. My apologies on the fright to your citizens. But, I figured snakes would be a little better concealed around the village compared to having hundreds of my ugly mug running around, am I right?” Hayabusa said with a slight chuckle. “I’m no threat to you, sir…” Hayabusa said, still standing up straight and firm.
[131|353]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} EmptyMon Aug 22 2016, 09:55

The shinobi glanced at one another for a moment before having the jounin sigh heavily with disappointment. Lifting his hands up to have the others relax calmly watching from afar. "You may have a point but either way with how everything has been within the past we could not take chances on an actual attack from anyone or anything for that matter. Plus, you are looking for a priest there are plenty of priest within this village and the rest of the countries. Even if one came from here I could not help you unless you had a specific on this priest."

One shinobi believed something was amiss as he noticed the colors of the snakes before having them all scatter. Turning to another he whispered lightly, "Yo, didn't one of the Sannin...have white snakes that hailed Konoha?" The other man blinked for a moment before nodding softly, "Yeah...but that was years ago...this guy couldn't be him...unless..." Soon both of them stared at him carefully then thought the same thing, "He's a zombie!'

The Jounin stopped for a moment to give the figure some time to answer his questions.

-Meanwhile-

"What do you want old man?" Yenomei had turned to hearing the voice of his so called grandson. "First off its respectful to address your elders correctly." Yenomei had stood up tall glance over at Grave. "How's that body of yours holding?" Grave paused for a moment thinking about it. He did heal quickly because of his technique but the restoring part was still a bit of a hassle but it did not bug him too much. "Its fine...why do you ask?" Grave was curious to know what his grandfather knew.

"No reason, but you should not keep using fuinjutsu so recklessly just so you know." With a shocked expression on him Grave was curious did his grandfather know of the technique he developed.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} EmptyMon Aug 22 2016, 10:09

Hayabusa shook his head as the ones in the background mentioned the Sannin of Konoha and white snakes.
“Well, this specific one; his name is Grave. Last I had been acquainted with him, he had been close with a man named Raijin. He is a user of Time and Space… he used to have a mansion here; crazy man blew it up I think I recall. Think you can help me? He paused to look at the guys in the back.
“I might be ugly, but I’m not zombie like ugly.” He smiled. “Orochimaru was his name… he had a specific species of White Snakes as a summon, yes. But, mine aren’t really white. They’re just a very light shade of gray. The smallest population of snakes in the Land of Snakes in which my Summons hail are this light. The rest are all dark. I can prove it if you’d like…” he said. “But, no… Orochimaru is…” Hayabusa smirked. He knew better, as he actually met the guy. “Orochimaru is well gone from this life, wouldn’t you agree? Otherwise, do you think my skin would be this crisp and wrinkle free?”
[192|545]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} EmptyTue Aug 23 2016, 14:35

Both men were shocked for a bit as they remembered the Sannin from the past thanks top the figure before them. It was not long after he mentioned the name Grave, the event of the exploding mansion. But as for the other information about the time and space usage seemed rather odd. The jounin rubbed his chin to think for a moment, "Grave...Grave...ah yes Asakura Grave the clan of priest. They are actually rarely know to always be within Kumo. Because of them living so high within the mountain side of Kumo. Some become part of the military but others do not and live their life peaceful. The one you mention naming Grave, we are aware of him though the last we knew of him we did not know he used any time and space techniques. Even with the event of the exploding of the mansion we also looked into that it seemed to cover up nothing of any suspicions could have been just to remove unused space."

One of the shinobi moved closer to step within the conversation. His voice seemed to be a bit worried of a few things but with the shaking he could not even relaxed. "Well...sir...the Asakura...are well... strange as they come...but if you sir are looking for them...head southeast of Kumo...you will find the cliff side steps that lead to their quarters." The jounin nodded to the figure and but softly asked, "Is there anything else we could help you with if not I would ask that you call forth the snakes you have scattered and have them return before any other problems arise."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} EmptyTue Aug 23 2016, 14:51

“Ah yes. He is the one…” he said. He wasn’t entirely too sure. He never knew of the man’s clan before now. “You know… I may have been mistaken about the Time and Space jutsu. Do not hold me to that…” he said. He knew what it was like to try to withhold what knowledge and techniques he had from the outside world. “Nevertheless…” Hayabusa performed a seal and the snakes, all except the one on his torso, evaporated in plain sight. “I thank you…” Hayabusa said as he bowed to the man before him. “You’ve been very helpful to me. With your permission… may I take my leave?” Hayabusa asked. He would wait for his queue to do so, before he would lift his hand, allowing sand to converge at his feet again, lifting him from the ground. He crouched, turned, and headed towards the South East before meeting this Cliffside.
Instead of taking the steps, he let the Sand take him up, before he would come to the quarters, landing before the threshold…
[175|720]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} EmptyTue Aug 23 2016, 16:07

They allowed the figure leave as they notice sand was moving around his feet suddenly allowing him to be lifted off the ground and taking him towards the south east side of the cliff. The other shinobi knew it was okay for him to leave as well as the Jounin but he had turned nodding his head to them as they all vanished leaving sweeping the area just in case.

-Meanwhile-

Asakura Grave was left staring his grandfather down whom he did not think would have figured out about the sealing technique. "Grave, you are using way to many techniques that use sealing abilities as well sealing others with different functions this can lead to a problem later on I suggest you figure a way to release it or else you will tire out faster." After speaking his concern about the technique it left Grave thinking about how dangerous it was as well.

" Yes sir, you are correct there are many concerns with it as well which is why I have no shown anyone else the techniques and been working on it the redeveloping of the technique within my arsenal to complete and master carefully. I will begin the study over the removing of the technique to help release it." After which Yenomei then closed his eyes as he began to hum in weird tune.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} EmptyWed Aug 24 2016, 08:33

Hayabusa stepped into the quarters with hands in plain sight, looking around at the place in which he had stepped into.
“Hello… I’m looking for the one known as Asakura Grave. Can any of you help me?” Hayabusa asked. This had been the third spot he would have attempted to reach the man, and hopefully, third time’s a charm…
[59|779]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} EmptyThu Aug 25 2016, 13:51

Several of the Asakura Clansmen had stopped to turn glancing over at the figure but none had responded until another walked over to smile bowing to welcome the figure to the quarters of the Asakura Clan. "Welcome sir, sorry for some as they are not really use to speaking on terms of those they are not around most cases. Now you asked for help in looking for someone name Asakura Grave. That would be the headmaster's grandson or at least one of the two grandsons. The location of the master's mansion is actually down this dirt path and then a left. The crest of the pentagram is very noticeable on the side stones."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} Empty

Back to top Go down

~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next