Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25 2016, 13:51

Several of the Asakura Clansmen had stopped to turn glancing over at the figure but none had responded until another walked over to smile bowing to welcome the figure to the quarters of the Asakura Clan. "Welcome sir, sorry for some as they are not really use to speaking on terms of those they are not around most cases. Now you asked for help in looking for someone name Asakura Grave. That would be the headmaster's grandson or at least one of the two grandsons. The location of the master's mansion is actually down this dirt path and then a left. The crest of the pentagram is very noticeable on the side stones."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25 2016, 13:59

“Ah…” Hayabusa nodded in confirmation. “Thank you.” He bowed slightly and continued on by foot cautiously.
Upon following the dirt path and taking in the scenery, Hayabusa turned left as indicated. There had been something rustic and monolithic about the architecture here. He thought this to himself, upon thinking, yea well this is a clan of priests it seems.
He had come to the pentagram crest on the stones. He proceeded to the mansion and knocked on it, before taking a few steps back, and waiting.
[86|865]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25 2016, 21:51

Soon the door would open slowly with a young male in the early 20's standing wearing a light blue kimino with a pentagram on the back of it. His voice would seem soft as well shy as he began to speak.
"Hello and welcome to the Master elder Yenomei's home, how can I be of service?"

The young man would bow lightly before lifting back up with his eyes being teal as he was giving a deep stare without blinking something about this young man was different than most.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26 2016, 07:59

“Ah… hello. Sorry to disturb you.” Hayabusa slightly bowed. Hayabusa almost felt it was voodoo repeating the man’s name.
“I seek out Asakura Grave. I am told this is where he resides.” Hayabusa stayed outside of the threshold, and didn’t bother to even look into the house. He kept his eyes on the man before him. “I wish to speak with him, if he is in, of course.” Hayabusa said, lightly bowed his head once more in curtesy .
[79|944]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26 2016, 16:52

The young male stood with a blank stare for a moment but was unsure of whom the person was that was asking for the young master. But around the corner someone else was overhearing everything waving their hand to another servant whom would run off quickly to the back of the mansion to find both Asakura Yenomei and Asakura Grave chatting with each other.

" Master Yenomei I'm sorry to disrupt the time with Master Grave but someone has come seeking him for some. A strange man that seems to be of some importance." The servant was out of breath from running to inform both them. Grave was blinking as to whom would becoming to search for him Grave stood up sighing then looking at his grandfather. "I'm not sure who is looking for me but I'll take care of it."

Grave would slowly walk his way to the front. The young man from before was different as he came to front door to open the door his hair was now longer down to his waist, with a empty expression on his face as well as though he was serious to the point he seemed almost without a soul in his body. As he stood he would glance at the figure at first still not showing any form of emotion. "Hello I'm Asakura Grave...can I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29 2016, 11:19

Hayabusa looked this man up and down. There was a slight pause for a moment. There had been a lack of emotion; and oddly, this did not surprise Hayabusa. He did look different. But, it had been quite some time since they have last met.
“Hello… Lydeck Hayabusa… I was wondering if I could take a moment of your time.” Standing stiff, and just as postured as the one before him, he looked into his eyes. “I’ve come to the conclusion that…” he was unsure if this type of information was to be kept a secret, so he spoke almost in second person, “you have knowledge about the one who controls Taki Village. That same person has gained control over one of my Countries due to a premature waged war. I have reason to believe this person… is the same man that didn’t hold up his end of a very critical deal in the past” he said regarding the trading of Kinjutsu scrolls. “I would like to negotiate a peaceful return of this country; Shadow Country, to my people, taking how this person betrayed me in the past into consideration. I’m sure we can come to some sort of agreement...” he paused for a brief moment.
“Do you think that is something that you can help me with?”
[218|1162]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29 2016, 20:49

Watching as the man was looking him over from head to toe. Grave tilted his head for a bit as he was still recovering from a long nights. Before long he heard the name as it was starting to race into his mind and it suddenly turned on a light bulb for him but he did not show reaction much to it. As he pointed at the figure saying, "You're the Uchiha from the Eiji Mission a while back, here to think I thought you and the beast country was staying in the shadows. Guess I was a bit off...hmmm, sorry for the whole screwing you over on the Kinjutsu Scroll noticing how dangerous they were I was going to destroy them however...someone stole them for me as well so that cannot help you but I can teach you what I found from the Kinjutsu from Suna if you like." Thinking back to what he was asking about the war that had happen in Taki Grave placed his hands within his sleeves thinking for a bit and nodded. "Negotiate? Well this could take longer than I thought, come on in. I'll have someone get us some tea if you like would to sit and have an non violent agreement to it all."

Grave turned to welcome Hayabusa into the house hold.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30 2016, 12:45

“Thank you…” Hayabusa said, slightly bowing and enter the house. “No tea for me, thanks.” Hayabusa said as he looked around at the mansion.
“Beautiful home…” Hayabusa cut his eyes towards Grave. “You’re not going to blow this one up too, are you?” he said with a smirk. “Actually…” Hayabusa turned to him. “No… sources confirmed that the scroll was actually returned to the village. I’ve taken a visit there and took what I needed and nothing more. I must admit; it angered me. A lot, you backing out of our deal in the way that you did. That was one of my motivational points in approving the attack on Taki. But, in the end, I have what I need. I can return my clan to its former glory. That is all I wanted… with that being said; I had been willing to let bygones be bygones upon the potential return of my brother’s Country to Gesshoku. Perhaps even a called in favor during any potential wartimes. Just an idea…” Hayabusa would continue to observe his surroundings.
[177|1339]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02 2016, 15:55

Grave beside Hayabusa, he smirked as well to his comment about blowing up the mansion before then answering him, "Sadly that is not my call as this home belongs to my grandfather." Hearing that no sources confirmed that the scroll was actually returned to the village. Allowed Grave to question as to why the scrolls were missing from within his mansion back at his country. Something seemed a bit off but Grave shook his head. Nodding to the point of angering Hayabusa it seemed like a normal reaction to backing from a deal.

Grave sat down at a table beside a window showing the outside fields of varies flowers from roses to violets. Grave slightly tilted his head as a servant brought over tea for him. As Hayabusa did not wish for any. "Return of your brother's country, by country which do you mean?" Grave was curious upon that action to see what he was saying about the country that was taken as Grave himself somewhat forgot.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06 2016, 15:01

Hayabusa chuckled slightly at the response of the mansion being his grandfather’s. He watched him drink his tea, nodding to the servant whom brought Grave his own, acknowledging his presence. The fact that he didn’t know which Country he had been talking about made him wonder what kind of accomplishments the man had made since their last encounter.
“Ah yes, I’m sorry. That would be Shadow Country. Between Oto and Taki. Small little continent really. Seems like not a big deal to you, but a lot of my people still live there and are suffering…”
[95| 1434]

[OOC: Sorry for the lateness. Was in Canada all weekend]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08 2016, 22:38

(ooc: Oh god, did you kill anyone or everyone? please say everyone...)

Grave heard about the Shadow Country...thinking about it and was truly wondering what could possibly be done to it as he had never visited it. Thinking of it all Grave nodded to Hayabusa for second to acknowledge the fact of its location.

"I see...I do remember that country honestly and how it had attacked against an allied of my home. Handing it over is not a problem the only slight problem is the fact that as you told me before that your brother attacked or took aim for Taki. I would like to know the truth behind if you do not mind explaining it to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}   ~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~To Find or Not To Find~ {Hayabusa|Grave}{Group RP}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next