Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

[Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] Empty
PostSubject: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 16:08

Returning from his small missions that was given to him by Grave. It seemed that things were just calming down after the missions. But Grave was passing the cave that he had sealed the bijuu within himself. Glancing over at the cave Grave felt something off. 'What's this presence...I hope no body has been within this cave at all.' Thinking to himself Grave pulled his Shakujo from his back having it to the front to himself the six rings on the staff raddled. As the sound was echoing into the cave. Grave began walking into the darkness slowly carefully watching where he was stepping.

Soon coming into the entrance of the giant open battlefield that Raijin and himself had with the Bijuu. Grave was still sensing something around the area. Soon though the voice of the bijuu echoed within his mind, 'What...are you scared you could be killed within an instant human?' Grave shook his head thinking to himself. 'Yeah...me dying I'm just having chills of seeing your ass pop out again...or worse...me sealing you back into me.' After which the bijuu went quiet only to hear a huffing noise as Grave smiled still looking around getting into a battle stance. "I know someone's here...now where are you..." Grave's grip tighten around the staff carefully watching his corners.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 16:22

Inshitsu's right eyebrow curved as he realized that the man who had wandered into his cave didn't see him. Inshitsu got up from lying on his back into a crouching position. The man was carrying a interesting staff with six rings attached to it. It seemed that he was expecting an ambush, but had no intention of killing someone particular. 'I can just present myself and he won't attack me, hopefully,' Inshitsu decided he wouldn't stand a chance against the priest as he stood up fully with his hands next to his head. "Yo, what 'cha here for?" the sound of his voice sounded so unusually frightened for Inshitsu. He wasn't ready for a fight if the priest was looking to kill him today.

WC:124 Words
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 16:37

Hearing a voice Grave turned slightly over to the right to see the figure with their hands up. 'Odd...to see someone so easily just to give up instead of getting their enemies off guard or to even gather some form of information. On the target...but it seems they may be new to this. The voice on the other hand...seems like a male.' Thinking to himself Grave turned his body slowly to get a better view of the person. "Well for one I should be asking you that question...are you not aware that this cave is scared in many ways?" Grave then vanished only to appear behind the person taking a closer look at the person he was in the cave with carefully.

"Based upon your height, I say you are a young one...which means you just came out of the academy did you not?" Grave smirked only to sneak in front of the person smiling. "What is your name young one?" Grave was wondering if this person could have some connection to the village that he was trying to forget in the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 16:50

"My na..name?" Inshitsu had been frightened when the man had appeared from behind him. The man must be a shinobi if he's able to teleport, but of what rank? The man's face was twisted into a smile, but the reason was unknown to Inshitsu. "It's Hiraishin, Inshitsu Hiraishin," Inshitsu let his hands fall to his sides as he started relaxed from the lack of a violent reaction from the man." And about the academy, yeah I just got out of it a couple of days back." Inshitsu shunned himself for letting that piece of infomation slip from his mouth. 'Well, at least now if he going to kill me, he knows it'll be easy.' Inshitsu's face twisted into a grimace as he looked into the eyes of the man before him. "Either way, most people don't come out here, so that doesn't answer why you are here." Inshitsu had been annoyed when the man had skipped over his question with his own. If he was going to be here, he could at least play ball fairly.

WC: 176 Words
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 17:10

Grave smiled placing his hand on top of the young boys head, "Its a pleasure to meet you, Hiraishin Inshitsu. I'm Asakura Grave, but now that you mention it...your clan hires from Kumo as does mine." That was interesting soon sensing a hint of annoying coming from the young boy. Grave shook his head saying, "Sorry about that, I come to this cave rarely to remember the battle that took place a while back with my friend and I. It was very interesting how we both survived. As its hard to see but if you look up you can see the square that was placed because of my barrier jutsu. Which doesn't seem to be must now but I have to master that one later."

Grave walked over to the place where he noticed the attack from the bijuu had made contact almost ending both Raijins and his lives. Shaking his head, Grave turned his attentions back to the young shinobi only to question something. "So why do you come here? It doesn't seem like you are living here but it also doesn't seem like you are training here." Grave was curious now because of this shinobi being here within the cave.

Placing his shakujo on to his back Grave sat down sitting on his knees with his hands resting softly on top of his legs. Awaiting the shinobi's answer before he decided on an action.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 17:23

Inshitsu was taken back from Grave's calm manner after he had struck a battle stance just from being able to sense someone. "Well I guess I haven't been training enough then. Yeah I train here, but I don't like sleeping on a cold floor, not so sure about you." While Inshitsu was sure that poking fun at Grave wasn't going to tick him off too badly, he had a strange feeling that he was going to regret that one later. "I was just napping from a short jog, when you came in ready to hurt something, so I just stayed down." Inshitsu wasn't lying all the way, he had came back from a jog, after getting his ear barked off from his girlfriend's wrath. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Inshitsu recalled what Grave had said to him as he walked away from him. "What battle had happened here and what was strong enough to leave a hole that size in the wall?" He pointed the hole that had been there when he discovered the cave's vacant status. Even then, it had seemed impossible to Inshitsu that he could not have heard anything with such strength. He walked over to a wall, leaning on it with his legs crossed, to stare at Grave as he started to consider his options on what he could do now.

Word Count: 227
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 17:31

Grave then closed his eyes smiling as though he seemed ready for something. As soon he opened his eyes after hearing about the battle. Grave shook his head, "Well don't worry about the battle how about this...if you train and need a place to sleep I have a few rooms open back at my place so you stay there and plus we have a dojo. I'm sure that my friend would like to see some new faces with you. Besides we have training equipment that can help you out in the end. How does that sound?"

Grave tried to ignore the question of the battle. But soon shook his head saying, "Plus...I have some scrolls you can read that way you can answer your own question with that. Leaving that at rest how about we get going on the way I can train you how does that sound?" Grave stood up slowly getting the shakujo once again turning around to get ready to leave the area."Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 17:49

Inshitsu's mouth tightened as the shinobi ignored his question. Inshitsu sighed before answering, "Sure, I guess I really don't have much to lose." Inshitsu gathered himself, and walked over to where Grave was standing. Inshitsu looked up at the sky outside of the cave, glancing at the moon and stars. The stars were scattered scarely across the sky as the moon hovered between blocking their light. Inshitsu's eyes started to drift shut. Inshitsu shook his head violently before turning to Grave saying, "If you want to leave, I think we should do it now before I knock myself out." Inshitsu started to sway in order empathize his statement to Grave.

Word Count: 110 Words
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 18:00

Walking outside the cave to see the young shinobi start to doze off fro a bit. Grave hit him in the back of the head with his the shakujo. Waking him up possibly seeing also the reaction of the young one. "Well now...seeing as that should keep you up there will be no sleeping on this walk as you'll be training with me now since you've decided to come with me." Grave smiles at him. As the young boy had passed him Grave shook his head saying, "Now listen you need to take word that just cause you came into the world of shinobi does not mean you cannot die...I understand if you may have already got to the point of killing but control it you'll lose yourself if you continue understand?" Grave kept a small pace until coming to an open field.

"This seems like an easy place to train for us as we are going to be working on somethings to see how you react with attacks. So be sure to have everything up and ready for you." Grave placed the Shakujo away and took out his handle of the blade of trails as he holds it focusing his spirit energy into it forming a powerful blade with a mixture of colors. Grave then charged at the young shinobi to see if he was able to react fast enough to the attack that was aimed at his left arm.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 18:11

Inshitsu yawned and saw that Grave's lips were moving, but could not figure out what the words were, and Inshitsu was still rubbing his head from the thump he got from Grave, when he noticed that he was charging right at him with pulsating blade. 'Took him long enough, though he seems to be hoping for something.', Inshitsu's yawn had ended as he wasted no time in thinking, waiting until Grave was too close to be able change his course before he had jumped to his right, looking straight at Grave to make sure that he wasn't going for a second attack. He landed his leap without stumbling with his adrenaline kicking causing his eyes and body alike to speed up to heights that Inshitsu had never felt when training before. He stood in a defensive stance guarding both his torso and face, but allowing himself to be able to see the man welding the blade in front of him.

Word Count: 160 Words
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]   [Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Group Training | RP: Grave and the Assassin.]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next