Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Uchiha Tsukiyomi: Pushing the Limit to find the thieves [Solo Training: KG | Katon | Stat 1]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Uchiha Tsukiyomi: Pushing the Limit to find the thieves [Solo Training: KG | Katon | Stat 1] Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: Pushing the Limit to find the thieves [Solo Training: KG | Katon | Stat 1]   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: Pushing the Limit to find the thieves [Solo Training: KG | Katon | Stat 1] EmptyThu Jul 24 2014, 02:16

Standing at the rooftops of his apartment building all seemed a bit different to Tsukiyomi for a bit as he rubbed his head thinking of everything that has happen before long he took out a scroll to review the mission he was suppose to go on in order to obtain some information. Before glance at the stars the young uchiha heard a noise coming from behind him as he rolled over quickly pulling his short katana out aimed at the young female that was related to Aki but not by blood. "Oh…its you what do you want?" The female sighed shaking her head as she came walking over to sit beside him. Placing her head on his shoulders the young boy blushed lightly before turning away saying, "You know you should not even be here with me…" The female turned his head only to give a light kiss on his cheek saying, "Just as long as you are safe I'm okay with anything you do…also you should get going before things get worse okay." Winking as she stood up walking away Tsukiyomi sighed only to lay on the ground smiling big. Through is mind he could only think of her name as it entered his head.

'Masshiro…[Pure White] and Tsukiyomi…[God of the Moon] What an odd combo we make…but the moon is pure white after all taking the sunlight from the sun of course…but in the end its still awesome.' Smirking as he sat back up before jumping from the roof top to land on the ground to look over at several ANBU members getting ready for their very own mission. Tsukiyomi walked over placing his hands on one saying, "I need some help with carrying some missions anyone you know…" The ANBU turned to the Uchiha child before smiling handing him a small piece of paper as the boy nodded turning to walk off with the note in hand as he smirked as he opened it carefully. The name on it was one of the Genin's he had met during his academy schooling nodding his head to this the night sky was just right for the scene as the boy awaited for the meeting of the Genin. "So there you are…its been a while since you've become so high and mighty?" Smiling the genin sat beside the Uchiha boy as he nodded as well, "Yes it has been a while huh Jin…How is the family doing for you?"

The young man nodded saying, "Mother is good and father still gone as always but we are managing which is why I do this as a side job." Shaking his head the Uchiha boy stood up taking his friend by the hand before pulling him up saying, "Then we should hurry and get as much done as possible I know you are not up to spar with me just yet but we can get it done what do you say?" The young men smiled as they were shaking hands about everything. Nodding to this They turned begin walking towards the next location they had to meet up at with the other members of the ANBU. "So you finally decided to show up for the mission what is it this time?" Tsukiyomi smirked at the ANBU that was being a smart ass to the both of them. They both shook their heads saying, "Nothing just give us the details like you said you would now what is it this time!" The man nodded before pulling a scroll out saying, "Seems some items were stolen from a shop, I need you both to go and take care of this if anything."

Tsukiyomi shook his head saying, "Seems like a pain in the ass to deal with but I think we can handle it all really. Anything else we should really know about. "The man looked at the uchiha for a second before saying, "You both should really work on your reputation if anything, nobody is going to believe a Uchiha completing a mission with someone if anything they usually do it on their own if you catch my drift kid." Gripping his fists tightly Tsukiyomi was wanting to land a hit on the man but shook his head as the hand from Jin came resting on his shoulder saying, "Hey its okay let's just get what we need done with and we can continue on with our own ways deal?" Turning to walk out the building Jin bowed to the man walking out with Tsukiyomi before having to come to a stop to look around at things, "What's up?" Jin was curious as to why he stopped. Before turning his head to notice nothing around them before shaking his head Tsukiyomi started walking off once again to the other side. This left Jin confused for a bit.

"Okay you are being very quiet now what's up?" Tsukiyomi smirked saying, "We are on a mission to find thieves sounds interesting honestly but I want to know what they stole from the shops it has to be something important right?" Blinking about that bit of information the young male nodded to that saying, "That is true you have a point about that honestly." With that Tsukiyomi took off running with Jin following behind him trying to figure out where he was running off towards. Before slowing down saying, "Hey so I've been thinking …" With that Jin sighed saying, "You thinking that is a bad thing within this time frame." Blinking to that Tsukiyomi said lightly, "You're an ass…but other news…the thieves have been stealing from shops within the village so that must mean they are working somewhere on the outskirts of the village right?" Jin's eyes widen a bit with surprise saying, "Yes actually that would make some sense at least. But the question is where are they hiding and why can we not find them?" Tsukiyomi smiled saying, "Simple…the reason we cannot find them is cause they are hiding within plain sight of us."

Jin blinked against confused about that saying to himself, "In plain sight…" Jumping to the rooftops Tsukiyomi pointed at the opening of the village gates as people were moving weapons of destroyed items and such out of the village. "In plain sight…something we would never think would be of any value." Tsukiyomi turned his head saying, "Its got to be something simple that we were not really aware of it if anything. Come to think, ever wonder why every time someone mentioned about the items being stolen we would lose track of one the person and the items in less than a day…" Jin nodded to that and looked back at the people leaving before asking, "Then wait…how come we never noticed before?" Tsukiyomi lifted his finger with a simple and quick plan. "Easy… first they'd have someone steal it by paying them off as that person was running off they would hand the gear to the next person as the owner is chasing the dummy in a way. After they would probably take the gear and trash it like it was damaged goods having the trash collectors pick it up without looking however they would have someone working for them in order to get it out."

Jin nodded to this crazy idea before saying, "Ok now that does sound like something they would do…but we should catch them in the act right?" Tsukiyomi nodded but waved his hand saying, "No…we should follow them and see where they lead if anything after which we can report our finding cause they could be using three different locations to obtain money and keep it secret. So let's continue our part and follow them and see were one of these five men are taking a different route then the others." Tsukiyomi smirked as Jin nodded following behind. Tailing behind the trash collectors that were leaving the village it seemed only one was starting to turn off from the course they were given. As they were hiding within the trees both boys blinked for a moment before watching carefully as the man was checking for anything as they followed closely but soon lost him within the woods somehow. Blinking to this both of them stood back to back glancing over each other's shoulder, "I don't get it how did he just up and vanish like that?" Tsukiyomi stayed calm before looking around saying, "I'm not sure but we should leave and report back."

Within that second they both hurried towards the next location to meet up with another ANBU team that seemed to be waiting as they arrived to give the reports they looked at the young men and nodded saying, "I see seems were have to call it quits then for the night…everyone return back to your posts we cannot allow them to even once get await for the moment but we have no choice to continue watching the boarders, You two will have to report back to headquarters for forth instructions." Jin and Tsukiyomi nodded as they hurried back to the village. They both walked into the building from which they gained the mission from. As they stood for a bit waiting for the head of the ANBU squad they were in to appear he listen to their report and theory as to how the thieves were stealing and getting the weapons out of the area. Nodding carefully to this information the man smiled saying, "Good work gentlemen now you should go get some rest if anything. You have a big day tomorrow I'm sure for another meeting and mission to capture these men." Saluting they both turned walking into the night again before looking over at one another.

"So…what's next for the both of us?" Tsukiyomi looked over at Jin smiling saying, "Like old times?" Jin smiled nodding as they rushed over to the training field to begin training but sparring carefully with one another. As they were trading blows with one another something seemed a bit off for the young shinobi of the Uchiha clan as he watched he was carefully able to flow the movements of his opponent. 'Huh…this is odd I have never felt as though I could time my techniques with someone at this time…but why now…' Thinking to himself as Jin was trying to land a hit it seemed the boy was able to follow his attacks carefully even more. As they jumped back one was breathing heavily the other was standing tall not feeling tired at all before tilting his head, "Jin…" The boy looked over at Tsukiyomi before saying anything as his eyes were shut. "What's up…Tsukiyomi?" The Uchiha walked over and looked at him carefully saying, "Do my eyes seem different to you?" pointing to them Tsukiyomi waited for the answer as Jin tilted his head saying, "They are black buddy, nothing different about them why?"

Tsukiyomi shook his head saying, "Nothing…I thought something had changed about them is all…" Thinking about it he sighed for a moment as he walked off from the training grounds. "I'll see you in the morning I'm going to go lay down for a bit and try and think about something on my mind." Jin nodded waving his hands as he stood tall curious as to what was going on. Before shaking his head the young shinobi went off to his house as well leaving Tsukiyomi to walk with himself thinking about the actions he was going to take for the upcoming of the mission if they were to continue it after all. It seemed like the shopkeepers were starting to worry about it if anything as to what the ANBU or the Hokage was planning on doing about the whole issue at hand. Tsukiyomi finally came to his apartment door as he opened it thinking to himself as to what was going to happen for his life was coming to be a never ending thing for him with missions. But soon after which he looked up noticing something interesting as someone was standing before him. "Ah…Masshiro what are you doing here?" She smiled a bit to give him a warm hug.

"I've come to give you this if anything I wish you luck." Kissing his cheek again before leaving. He turned slowly to see she was gone again before opening the note and with shock to see the next chapter of his life was beginning before his very eyes.

Pushing the Limit: July 24th
KG: Roll + QL (2)
Katon: 4% + QL (2)
Stat: Roll + QL(2)
EXP: 1141 (Total)
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Uchiha Tsukiyomi: Pushing the Limit to find the thieves [Solo Training: KG | Katon | Stat 1] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: Pushing the Limit to find the thieves [Solo Training: KG | Katon | Stat 1]   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: Pushing the Limit to find the thieves [Solo Training: KG | Katon | Stat 1] EmptyThu Jul 24 2014, 02:16

KG

Stat
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: Pushing the Limit to find the thieves [Solo Training: KG | Katon | Stat 1]   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: Pushing the Limit to find the thieves [Solo Training: KG | Katon | Stat 1] EmptyThu Jul 24 2014, 02:16

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Tsukiyomi: Pushing the Limit to find the thieves [Solo Training: KG | Katon | Stat 1]   Uchiha Tsukiyomi: Pushing the Limit to find the thieves [Solo Training: KG | Katon | Stat 1] Empty

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Tsukiyomi: Pushing the Limit to find the thieves [Solo Training: KG | Katon | Stat 1]
Page 1 of 1