Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10 2015, 02:36

Akira chuckled at Master Roku's concern "I appreciate the concern, Master Roku. If I need any help as acting leader of the Jiin, I'll be sure to keep your offer in mind." Akira turned his attention back to Naga and Asura. It was impressive to see how keen Naga's eyes were, although he felt that maybe it was a bit overkill for him to use it given the level of his opponent. However, the way that Naga applied it offset this opinion. "Yes, I'll admit the current state of Iwagakure and the Earth Country as a whole isn't where it should be. However the future of the Jiin is looking brighter and brighter as he watch these two test their skills. I am glad to hear that you have so much faith in your pupil, Master Roku. He may be called to be Iwagakure's light during dark times, as all Jiin are."

It was just as Naga had anticipated, by simply moving his foot out of range he was able interrupt Asura's offense. Naga chuckled through his mask once he saw the results of his analysis of small details. Naga watched as Asura created some distance from him and kick up a cloud of dust in an attempt to mask his movements. Once again Naga laughed through his mask. "Its apparent that you do not know anything about the Tengan, so let this be your introduction to your blood right. The Tengan can see through some of the strongest Genjutsu this world has ever seen, it allows us to track our opponents through body temperatures, it allows us to see to see through solid objects, and slows the world around us down so that we are able to analyze everything and act accordingly." Naga informed is opponent. through the cloud of dust and dirt Naga could see that Asura had made a hand seal and was about to use a jutsu, whether that was Ninjutsu or Taijutsu he wouldn't know. "In short, a cloud of dirt is not going to help you in this situation, Asura." Naga stated.
It was then, through the smoke that Naga could see five more figures appeared, seeming out of nowhere. "Well, what is this?" Naga was familiar with the shadow clone technique, but the clones in that technique were distractions at base and didn't have chakra. Being a sensory type he could clearly sense that these clones had some, although significantly smaller than before, chakra within them. His Tengan also recognized that they did indeed have body temperature signals. "So essentially these are 'real' clones, interesting. I wonder how did he manage to learn just a technique." Naga thought to himself.

"Wow so he really can use the Exploding Clone Technique. I was a little skeptical at first considering it is such a high level jutsu. Truly impressive, Master Roku." Akira stated watching the fight in amazement. Although now he was curious to see how Naga would handle the situation. This would be Naga's first time facing an opponent with access to such a high level technique. He was sure that Naga would think of something. Finding a way to overcome the odds in a situation seemed to be his specialty.

Naga could see them charge at him from the smoke. "I'm going to really have to show him my skills now that he's made clones of himself." Naga thought as they began to close in. With the flick of his wrist, his staff that was travelling underground shot up from right under one of the copies of Asura and was travelling at an incredible speed vertically towards their chin. "I was going to save this technique for a later time, but I guess this situation calls for it." Naga thought to himself. [629 words | 3650 total words]

Stats/Techniques:
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10 2015, 11:54

Master ROku smiled at the comment of his studen't use of the Explosion CLones. "Yes... his mastery of it is not perfect but he uses it well. Because he can control just how much chakra he can put into a technique, it helps. When the Akatsuki attacked, he used the clones to divert them and cause explosions to alert the Iwa ninja of the emergency, myself included." Master Asura explained as he watched them fight. "They are not as versatile as regular shadow clones, however, they pack a punch as you will soon see. "

At that time, Asura's clones quickly moved in. Reacting to the assault, Akira struck one of them with his staff, hitting them in the chin...

... big mistake.

KABOOM!!

The clone flashed and soon erupted with a blast that would be enough to knock Naga flat on his ass if he was not careful. Each clone contained an explosive charge inside, along with the inevitable smoke. As this happen, the other clones, along with the Real Asura, was sprinting around the field in a dizzying pattern. And one by one, the clones were moving in. Even if Akira didn't attack, one came right up and upon command of the original, exploded right beside him.

Now only three clones remained, all the while Asura was making his way closer, using the clones and explosions as cover. Even if Naga could see, with all the fire and heat from the explosions themselves, even he couldn't see everything that went on.

Asura clearly had a plan and was working his way towards it. If only he could just see the look of Naga's face behind that stupid mask.

(3/5 clones remaining) (280 words)
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16 2015, 16:03

ooc: hey bruh, I'm going to end this story with thread with my next post (whenever I get the chance.) ALS is really taking more time than I thought it would and I don't want to keep you from potential gains. lol sorry for the anti-climatic bout.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16 2015, 16:23

Since ending performing long overdue training rolls: +2 for Quick Learner.

Katon X1, Chakra Control X 1
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16 2015, 16:23

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 9

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02 2015, 18:45

Rolling for Rewards and Gains

5 reward rolls
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02 2015, 18:45

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 8, 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Reward Dice' : 75, 38, 3, 83, 65
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02 2015, 18:57

Group RP
Word Count = EXP
3650 = 3650xp (x1.25) = 4562xp

Roll Results
+15% Elmental Control

75 - 2 White Items [2 Clan Jutsu Scrolls]
83 - Gold Item from shop
65 - 2 White Items [2 E-Ranked Jutsu Scrolls]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2