Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 005: Eyes of the Divine [Tengan Mastery]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 005: Eyes of the Divine [Tengan Mastery] Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 005: Eyes of the Divine [Tengan Mastery]   Grey Blaze 005: Eyes of the Divine [Tengan Mastery] EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 15:33

Learning to activate the Tengan was something that Nagakoto wanted to do ever since he saw his grandfather use the doujutsu. The only thing was that he didn’t even know where to begin with trying to activate it. His grandfather mentioned that one must be able to see and manipulate temperatures. Nagakoto couldn’t even begin to understand what his grandfather meant by that. “What does that even mean? How could I possibly see temperatures?” Nagakoto remained in his room, trying to decipher his grandfather’s words.
Nagakoto began to stare into space, trying his hardest to see what his grandfather talked about. He began to squint and put enough stress on his eyes to the point where he began to cry a little. What was an attempt to achieve a powerful Doujutsu, became a staring contest with a wall. His eyes began irritated, red, and dry. Nagakoto blinked and decided to give it a rest. “I wish he was a little more specific. I thought I was going to pop my eyeball out of my skull.” Nagakoto crossed his arms and began to think of other ways that he could activate his Tengan. After only a short while of thinking about it he had an idea. “That’s it, if I stare into flames of fire it should be easier to see temperature. I don’t know why I didn’t think of that before.” Nagakoto jumped to his feet and ran to the underground chambers of the compound, where several hundred candles were lit.
Nagakoto sat down cross-legged and began to stare at the flames. His glare was just as intense as the flames he was looking at. With a serious face, he continued to watch the fires. Maybe it was the fact that he was looking at light for an extended period of time, but he began to see small particles around the fires. Nagakoto blinked, causing the particles to vanish. “Huh, what… what happed? Did I almost activate the Tengan?” Nagakoto was a little confused, but he was entirely too tired to continue on at the moment. Nagakoto yawned and began to walk back upstairs to his room. Although e wasn’t sure what the particles were he was confident that it was his Tengan beginning to awaken. “I hope that I am right about this, it would definitely give me an advantage above everyone else in my age group. I suppose it is too early to get excited, but still even a little progress is great progress.” Nagakoto yawned once again and drifted to sleep. | 424 words | +42 exp | +5 exp | Tengan Mastery
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 005: Eyes of the Divine [Tengan Mastery]   Grey Blaze 005: Eyes of the Divine [Tengan Mastery] EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 15:35

Rolling for stats, yo.
+4 Hit Marker
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 005: Eyes of the Divine [Tengan Mastery]   Grey Blaze 005: Eyes of the Divine [Tengan Mastery] EmptyMon Mar 18 2013, 15:35

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 005: Eyes of the Divine [Tengan Mastery]   Grey Blaze 005: Eyes of the Divine [Tengan Mastery] Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 005: Eyes of the Divine [Tengan Mastery]
Page 1 of 1