Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin EmptySun Jun 07 2015, 10:49

Current Mood:

Naga had his gaze fixed on the window that was within arms reach from him. He watched the clouds move slowly through the sea of melancholy; it was fitting for the current mood of the entire village today.  Naga’s attention turned from the grey skies to the people in the large room. His attention to detail had gotten to a point where he didn’t need his Tengan to notice most miniscule things. The mood in the room was even more depressing than outside. Rivers of tears flowed from the eyes of half of the adults there. The other half had a look of failure and guilt upon them, these where most likely to be Shinobis of Iwagakure.  Maybe it was a bit disrespectful of him to have his attention elsewhere, but funerals weren’t exactly his favorite of events. Naga gave a quiet yawn, in an effort to stay unnoticeable from his bodyguards. Still, he knew that somehow, someway that would still notice his poor attentiveness. Unknown to Nagakoto he was meant to be the successor of the Jiin Clan and leaders show respect in situations like this; even more so when it was the funerals of the Kage and the Lord of the entire Earth Country.
In what seemed like forever in Naga’s mind the funeral was now over. He was relieved that he was finally able to go outside and try to make the best out of a gloomy day, or so he thought. “I would like all members of the Jiin Clan to remain behind. For everyone else, this service has been concluded. Thank you for your time and your respects.” Naga sighed again; he should have known that he wouldn’t have been let off the hook like that. Naga recognized the commanding voice. It was Akira Jiin, the Head Monk and acting leader of the Jiin Clan. Once more and more people started to leave Naga could see the two caskets of the Kage and Earth Lord.  Akira stood in between both of the caskets with candle stands shaped around them in a half circle. Naga also began to take note of the considerable increase at the size of the Jiin. “Hmm…Let me guess, these are long lost cousins I take it.” Naga thought to himself.
In only a few moments only those that were members of the Jiin clan were left. Akira Jiin looked over to make sure that it was only Jiin left in the room. He gave a nod to a couple of men next to Naga. He noticed them immediately as his bodyguards. He was a little surprised that he didn’t notice them before, but them again he really wasn’t trying to look for them. The men nodded in returned to Akira and began to walk towards the back of the room. Naga kept his eyes on them as the closed the giant doors in the back and locked them. Naga had the feeling that this was going to involve him talking on more responsibilities. “Will this day get any worse?” he thought to himself. He turned his attention back to Akira whom had his head slightly down, with his hands beyond his back. In an instant the flames on the candle stands turned blue, changing the entire atmosphere of the room. Akira raised his head and opened his eyes slowly, revealing the Tengan. “Fellow Jiin, we haven’t lived up to our obligation to the Earth Country.” Akira spoke in a clear, but commanding tone. You could literally hear the disappointment in his voice; somehow Naga could tell that most of his disappointment was directed at himself. “It is because of our negligence that the Tsuchikage and the Earth Lord are now dead. In light of the situation I have decided to begin recruiting for the “Eyes and Ears of the Jiin” | [639 words // 639 total words]
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin EmptySun Jun 07 2015, 13:11

The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin are a group of specially trained spies loyal to the Jiin Clan. These spies go through a brutal DNA mutation in order to give them their very own Tengan. This method is to prevent existing Jiin from giving up their eyes. Although, technically, their Tengan is considered natural; natural born members of the Jiin clan are able to prevent activation of their Tengan. The main function of this technique is a punishment to those that fail to live up the standards that the Jiin have placed on them. The treatment that these spies receive in the Jiin Clan can vary. Of course there are those that look down upon them, as is the case with situations like this. However, these people are in the minority as many within the Jiin Clan welcome them with open arms and praises for their commitment; in fact many Eyes and Ears have risen to respected positions within the Jiin Clan. Still given all this, the Ears and Ears still face justified discrimination. For one, they are not allowed to harness the power of the Black-multi colored Cosmic Flames; meaning that they also cannot be leaders of the Jiin as well. Which may explain why Akira was only “Acting Leader” within the Jiin.
Originally from Mizugakure, Akira was born an orphan into the crime world. Murder and theft was something that Akira knew how to do all too well. During a missionary to the Water Country members from the Jiin Clan came across the young troubled Akira and brought him back to Iwagakure. At the age of 10 Akira had come to the Jiin; by the age of 11 he had decided to undergo the mutations to become the Third Generation Eyes of the Jiin. In a true rags to riches story Akira would become the strongest and most respected member of the Jiin. These facts about Akira are known only to the older generation of Jiin. The humiliation that Akira would feel if a mere natural born child was able to deactivate his Tengan would be immense. Still Naga didn’t care how strong Akira was, Naga was more important to the Jiin Clan and he would not take orders from Akira, not now not ever.
“Nagakoto, how are you doing in your training?” Akira asked. it was a harmless question and sincere, although Naga didn’t take it as such. He felt as if Akira was being just a tad bit condescending. “Its going on pretty good, when I’m not forced to attend the funerals of old buzzards.” Naga could the feel the discomfort in the air amongst the other clan members, Akira included. He didn’t care; he had giving up most of his time already and he was not going to give a second more. “Still as confident as ever, Nagakoto. Well I don’t think you should have any trouble dodging this then.” Akira pointed his finger towards Naga, as if he were accusing him of something. He watched as the blue flames from the candles began to travel towards Akira’s finger. In mere seconds a large blue fireball had formed and was immediately fired at Naga. “Not only do you doubt my talents, but you test my patience with this novelty technique.” Naga stated with an irritated tone. Naga redirected the fireball so that it would barely miss him and sent it accelerating towards the doors. With another fluid motion Naga make a hand seal causing a cloud of smoke to surround him, at the same time the fireball slammed into the door, blasting it open.
As the smoke cleared from both Naga and the fireball, Naga revealed that he was now in full battle gear: Red Jiin Clan armor, over priest robes, a mask with a unique flame design, and of course his monk staff. “It was fun playing with you High Priest Akira, but I have things to do and people to meet.” Naga said through his mask. He bowed towards Akira and turned to walk out of the room. “Nagakoto, you can’t just…” Naga turned around and glared at Akira with his activated Tengan. Upon sight of Nagakoto’s Tengan Akira began to notice his sight return back to normal. The silence between the two said more than words ever could. Naga turned around and walked out of the room. Akira had underestimated Naga’s knowledge more than his skill. He could only smirk at this discovery. “So he knows that I’m only an Auxiliary Jiin. Good, maybe he will actually become the leader this clan desperately needs.” [ 763 words | 1402 total words ]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin EmptySun Jun 07 2015, 13:34

(Adding in since jumped on training bandwagon: Practicing Katon X 1 and Chakra Control X1 )

The funeral of the Tsuchikage was indeed a tragedy to befall the Hidden Rock village. All of the Jiin was there-- including Asura Jiin as well. As a youthful and usually passionately optimistic soul, it didn't do him well being at a funeral. Only reason he came was because of his own mentor-- Roku Jiin, who in his own way was an elder member and leader figure as well. Truth was, Asura was indeed humbled to be there and listened. It made him anxious and just wished to put this tragedy behind him.

He was not good dealing with death. HIs best way to morne anything was on his own in private to get through things. He ended up internalizing alot. Roku knew this as well but insisted. After all, being an elder member he had a more understanding with the concept of death and had the vision of death and rebirth as all cycle of life moved in. It was one of the Jiin's teachings, much as a phoenix would be reborn from one's ashes.

Master Roku gave his prayers to the Tsuchikage, and soon listened to the young leader.

This was the first time Asura got to really meet the man of AKira. Rather-- they were only a few years apart. He looked younger to Asura's eyes as well. It was hard to believe he was the clan's leader next to Master Roku. Still, his words were important and he listened.

After the discussion was over, Jiin Asura accompanied Master Roku, looking to see Akira speak to a young man named Naga. it was curious to hear what they were discussing. They witnessed as they displayed the blue fire of the Jiin and the Tengan at work!

Asura knew about the secondary Jiin that were allowed into the clan. He had no qualms about letting outsiders in so long as they were dedicated. Trust was a rare treasure in the Ninja world, and it was one he knew was something dangerous if betrayed.

"Very Impressive, young Akira," Roku interrupted, advancing towards the group with Asura. Asura quickly followed.

Roku gave a courteous bow to Akira, and gestured to Asura at his side. " Akira, perhaps you are familiar with him but if not-- allow me to introduce you to Asura. He is my student . "

Realizing he had been introduced, Asura quickly tried to put the buzzkill of the funeral behind him and turned to Akira, realizing he was meeting one of the clan's promising members. "Um... hey there, nice to meet you," Asura said, casually offering a hand to shake his and Naga.

"Asura is a bit rusty in his training but he was a huge help in the Akatsuki attack on our village. " Roku explained. "Though he has yet to awaken the Tengan.... he is a gifted Fire Shinobi and already skilled with the use of Explosion Clones."

(484 words)
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin EmptySun Jun 07 2015, 18:24

Akira looked towards the elderly man whom called his name. At first he looked like any old man, but once he was close enough Akira recognized him instantly as “Roku the Red” Although they never had met, Akira had first seen Master Roku when he first came to Iwagakure. Akira had heard a lot about his prowess in battle. After Master Roku bowed, Akira returned the gesture; extending his bow slightly longer. Although he was considered the leader of the clan he still had respect for elders, Natural Born Elders at that. “Thank you, Master Roku. That means a lot coming for from someone such as you. However, it’s going to take more than that to keep our young lord in check.” Akira chuckled at his own words and thoughts. “I’ve heard that the original Nagakoto was just as difficult and stubborn. I guess he’s on the right track, in his own messed up kind of way.”
Naga stopped to look back at the new faces that were speaking to Akira. Naga had gotten used to being lectured by the same old people that he forgot what it felt like to meet new people. You could literally see Akira’s face light up once Asura was introduced. “Ah yes, I guess given the current events I forgot to mention that one of our own was essential in driving the Akatsuki’s army back.” It was around this time that Naga walked back over to the group. He could have just left and be done with the situation, but curiosity was getting the best of him. “Listen to this man.” Akira said pointing to Master Roku with one hand and shaking Asura’s hand with the other. “You’ll definitely become a force to be feared if you listen to everything that he teaches you. At this time most of the Jiin had left, leaving only Mater Roku, Asura, Akira, and Nagakoto in the room. Akira watched as Asura extended his hand towards Nagakoto. Naga looked at his hand and scuffed. Akira sighed and apologized to Asura. “Eh, don’t mind him. H is a sheltered one.” Akira joked. “Although he may not be able to activate his Tengan, He still is able to use the Exploding Shadow Clone Technique. That on its own is no easy feat. Besides I’m sure Nagakoto could use the competition.” Akira stated. Nagakoto crossed his arms and scuffed again. [399 words | 1801 total words]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin EmptySun Jun 07 2015, 18:58

It was quite a surprise to meet such pleasurable company-- well most of them as Naga was one to scoff as Asura reached out a hand to shake his. He then only turned his nose away, leaving Asura with a cold shoulder. ANd for any Jiin, anything cold was an offense. "Why you snub son of a--" he fumed a bit.

Luckily, Master Roku placed a firm hand on Asura's shoulder and stopped him from picking a fight with the two. "Now now, lets not take things out of proportion," he said, in a calm tone to try and ease things out. "Its a good sign to see any Jiin with a fiery temper, right?" he joked.

Asura turned away from Naga after the comment and knew the joke was at his own expense. "Meh... why would I feel threatened by HIM?! Rivalry? Please he wouldn't even compete. " Asura said, trying to return the snubness.

It was true Roku was a wise man, almost sagely. Despite being older, he was still in a considerable age of power. (Younger Roku with the black hair ) "Well then... maybe you will take your training more seriously, instead of blowing it off to go exploring the mountains all the time," Roku joked, causing a vain of anger to show on Asura's forehead.

"HEY! WHO'S SIDE YOU'RE ON?!" Asura fumed, shaking a fist.

Roku did enjoy reminding Asura to take his training more seriously and now he might of had a reason to. While he did dislike the training as a 'priest' and expressed his hatred to the idea, Asura made a far more promising shinobi. His training and talent alone at that was far more promising than anything else.

CLearly seeing the flames that they had produced before and the little rivalry now before them-- Roku was pleased that the depression of the funeral was a bit gone from Asura. Perhaps now was better than anythime to suggest some training.

"Akira, perhaps we should head for the training grounds and train. I see no better way than to ...'blow off steam' if you catch my meaning," he chuckled, almost more like an old man.

Asura had no complaints. He would love to show up Naga. In his mind, he didn't even know he was a secondary Jiin member. In the end it didn't matter to him. He saw no difference between them only the desire to see who was better by skill, not by blood or talent to the clan.

"I'm up for it. Alot more fun anyway pratincing our jutsu anyway..." Asura grumbled and walked with his hands behind his head. He leasurely walked for the training grounds near one of the Jiin shrines.

Clearly Roku and Akira would have much to discuss on if he wanted, but for now seeing to their pupils' training was a good way to break the ice.

The training grounds were far more elaborate, thanks to the Jiin's wealth and position among Iwa. Obstacle courses, tools, dummies, the works. ANd of course plenty of natural materials to work with.

While the use of the Tengan was on Asura's list of training, he had to do some more important things first... learning how to utalize fire more, and to control his chakra to fuel it.

Asura awaited instruction from ROku and Akira, wondering how they wanted to proceed.

(564 words)
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin EmptyMon Jun 08 2015, 05:46

Naga looked at Asura as he mentioned something along the lines of Nagakoto not being able to compete against Asura. Naga began to chuckle to himself, as he wanted to his Pseudo-rival that  he was a Sensory Type and could easily sense the level of chakra that he wielded, although when compared to the chakra levels of both Akira and Master Roku Naga's chakra level was dwarfed. He felt the only that Asura had over him was his ability to use Exploding Shadow Clones, he was familiar with the basic version, but he never seen or heard of clones that could be used as bombs. Needless to say this one and only thing intrigued Naga about Asura.
"I think that would be an excellent idea. I'm curious to see how strong Naga has become; I wouldn't mind seeing your young pupil in action as well" Akira stated once Master Roku mentioned that the young Jiin should begin a training session. "Although, I cannot force Nagakoto to do anything. I'm not his guardian. This session will only happen if he agrees to it." Akira looked at Naga. He had on his usual nonchalant look on his face, something that complimented his attitude quite well. "So what do you say, Nagakoto? You've been itching to do something all day, now here's your chance." Akira's tone was rather convincing and besides that he knew that Naga loved to prove a point, even when it wasn't necessary.  
"Hmmm.... Okay, I'll do it. Only because I'm interested in seeing this Exploding Clone Technique that was mentioned, not to give him the thought that we are equals." Naga said pointing at Asura. Akira smiled once Naga agreed for a training session. As the four of them began to leave the large room and towards the training grounds, Akira reactivated his Tengan and relit the flames on the candle stands. Instead of blue, the flames were now white. It would once again change the atmosphere of the large room. Akira once again paid his respects to the Tsuchikage and the Earth Country Lord before leaving the two deceased in much deserved peace.

Once they walked out of the large room Naga heard a loud, but relieved and excited bellow. He immediately recognized that it belonged to his pet bull, Kenji. "I'm excited to be out of there too, Kenji. You have no idea how depressing it was in there." Naga spoke to his bull as if they understood each other perfectly. Perhaps they did, it was something that Akira wondered every time he seen the two interact. Naga stopped for a moment just so that he could ride on Kenji's back. "To the training grounds, Kenji. We are about to have a little fun." Akira shook his head the moment he heard of Kenji being included in the match. 'No, Kenji can not participate. That would give you and unfair advantage." Kenji gave a disappointed bellow at Akira's words. Naga sighed, he didn't say anything back but you tell that accepted the conditions.
Once they arrived at the training grounds Naga immediately jumped off Kenji's back and began to walk towards the center of the field. "Needless to say this is just a friendly show of skill and progress, so there is no need for either of you to get carried away. In the unlikely event that this session becomes a danger to either of your well being Master Roku and I will intervene." Naga was hardly listening to Akira's words, the only thing he was focusing on was the upcoming fight. Naga twirled his staff around through his fingers through his hands before slamming the end of the staff on the ground, kicking up a little dirt as he did. His Red Jiin Clan Armor reflected the sun into Akira's eyes. "Well, I have to admit. Seeing him like this almost makes me forget he's only a Genin." Akira mentioned under his breath. Naga pulled his mask over his face, leaving only his grey eyes exposed. "So pretty much anything goes as long as death isn't the result, typical." He then pointed his finger at Asura, with his staff still perpendicular from the ground. "I am ready whenever you are, fool" [705 words | 2506 words total]

Stats/Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin EmptyMon Jun 08 2015, 08:45

Asura would of been eager to mop the floor with this guy. This 'naga's character was starting to itch something, but even so Asura was not ready to combat against someone in a sparring match. Roku knew that too. Hopefully they wouldn't go too far.

Asura drew his short sword from the sheath behind him, and held it skillfully in one hand. Unlike traditional fighting styles, Asura chose a rather unorthodox method of fighting. He was still learning the basics of Ninjutsu and the skills to the Jiin clan, but he was adept at another skill as well-- Taijutsu. With that, he sharpened up a style that utalize both Taijutsu and the use of a short-bladed sword. This allowed a more balance fighting mechanic and the use of the sword to Taijutsu. It was what people called a 'street fighting' style, and one that Asura had tailored to his own liking. Roku took great interest to his creativity regarding such moves.

"Yes... lets not have this become a fight to the death. We merely want to have a friendly match, so nothing serious. That mean's you too Asura," Roku warned his pupil. "Don't go overboard with your explosion clones."

"Yeah, yeah...." Asura said, hearing them and obeying but still light in his tone looking at Naga. Reaching up, he tightened the "Flame" Kanji headband and tilted his neck to loosen up. He looked at Naga's mask and smirked. "Wow... that mask is better looking than your real face. I feel sorry for you," he teased and raised his sword in a ready position.

With that, Asura moved! He rushed for Naga with his free hand leading, the sword behind him as he attempted to strike. He swiped the blade-- and predicting a good block from Naga's staff. But he would not be far from done as he would twist his leg between his, and shove it to the side-- intending to throw off Naga's footing and trip him.

That was the power of the Tai-ken style of fighting. THe deception of a blade left openings for martial arts and vise versa.

As Roku observed, he turned to AKira with interest. He kept his focus to the two pupils, but was interested to engage. "I hope you don't think ill for me. Someone as your age, I can only imagine is tough to act as a head to the clan. I wouldn't want that to be a burden to you." he said. Roku knew that there were no real 'leaders' to the clan, and had no desire to 'rule' either. Still he was surprised someone so young, no more older than Asura was in a position of leadership. "If necessary, my council is always open to you." he offered.

As he saw Asura move, he knew his strategy of use. Asura always resorted to physical combat, before utilizing ninjutsu in a strategic way. While most people would assume he was a red-headed hot-headed person, in truth he was clever and skilled. It was an asset but also made him cocky as well.

(511 words)
Asura's Stats:
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin EmptyTue Jun 09 2015, 04:25

Naga chuckled light heartedly at the comment made by Asura about his face. "Typical with people like him to use humor to mask their weakness." Naga thought to himself as Asura charged towards him. To be honest, Naga was hoping that his opponent would be more a ranged fighter. Although Naga was not surprised. Many hot heads preferred to fight with Taijutsu. Naga closed his eyes and began to focus chakra towards them, at the same time his staff began to sink into the ground. Akira took note of this and became surprisingly curious. "Well, now I wonder what Nagakoto is planning on doing." Akira thought to himself. Those thoughts were interrupted once Master Roku began to speak to him. "I appreciate the concern Master Roku, but it is a burden I chose to carry. Truthfully I am not the type for diplomacy and office work. I am meant to be out in the heart of danger. I only agreed to do so until Nagakoto is strong enough to lead." Akira then began to chuckle when his youthfulness was brought up, "Honestly, I'm closer to 17. Or maybe it was 19, I really can't remember anymore. I stopped counting birthdays so many years back." Normally the talk of his age was one of his biggest insecurities, but he has long since accepted his condition and has moved on with his life. "You see Master Roku, the mutations that the Ears and Eyes go through are not exactly what we call 'safe'. Over half the people that go through it will outright die. The other half may survive, but complications can still occur." Akira looked back at Naga, whom looked like he was just prepping himself for his counter attack. "Each of us handle mutations different. Some see no side affects at all, others have been driven insane due to the mutations. In my case, I do not age.  Whether that means that I am immortal or not, I do not know. I do know, however, that I am able to pick up new techniques and skills faster than other 19 year olds."
At this time Naga opened his eyes, revealing his Tengan. Naga knew that he did not have a large enough chakra pool to rely on it through the whole battle, so he would have to use it tactically and find opening in Asura's offense; given the level of his Tengan it would be hard as it slowed the world around him a little and allow him to notice minute details around him. "I'm not worried about his blade, its nothing that my armor couldn't handle. However, he is planning on doing something with his leg." Naga thought to himself as he watched Asura position his leg between his. Naga simply repositioned and extended his leg so that Asura would need slightly more reach to trip him up. Nagakoto would allow Asura's blade to strike him on the portion of armor that guarded his shoulder. At the same time Naga would use his extended leg to aim a swift kick at his head. [515 words | 3021 words total]

Stats/Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin EmptyTue Jun 09 2015, 08:27

Roku acknowledged what AKira said. Honestly, he had not known that Akira himself was one of those experimented on. Roku's opinion on it was mixed at best, but nothing to do with Akira as a person. "I see... I was a little oppose to the idea-- but for its risks to those who would swear loyalty to us. We already have a few priests and priestesses who serve us not to our blood. I only ask to be sure of your own condition. Still, he decided to move his focus back to Asura and Naga. "Anyway... I have faith in the Jiin's future with Asura. He is naturally what you considered hot headed, but he has the passion and drive to do great things. Despite the uncertain future our nation has ," he said.

As the fight pressed on-- Asura finally saw it. The eternal wall that divided his and Naga's talents. Even through his mask, he could see the glow of it! The Tengan activated. "So those are the eyes," Asura said. He had only saw them in action once-- when Master Roku fought the Akatsuki army leader who tried to kill him. He used the banishment fires to destroy him and send the undead warrior back to the afterlife.

The bloodright of all Jiin... and Asura was definitely interested to have it for himself as well. A tinge of envy was in Asura as he saw that. He definitely wanted to gain the power his family had been born with, but he was still learning how to use the basics of his clan's prowess to fire. Master Roku would insist that he handle the basics of ninja training before even attempting to awaken the Tengan.

His kick was soon countered as Naga moved out of range. He shouldn't of been able to really anticipate that action but he did! Twisting around, Asura made a spin and swiped with a strike for his sword-- attempting to change his position and attack out of line of sight from the man's eyes.

However, it wouldn't do much more than give Asura some space. Even if he could see all things with those eyes, he doubted he could see through everything. As Asura jumped back, he swept his foot out and kicked up a cloud of dust, trying to mask his general position.

With that, he made a hand sign and got to work controlling his chakra. "Explosion Clone Jutsu..." he whispered to himself, and more poofs of smoke appeared. Along his sides, several duplicates of himself were there.

Even if Naga's eyes could see through the smoke, it wouldn't be likely he could tell which one was the REAL Asura.

Naturaly the amount of chakra had to be divided between the clones, but Asura had made the amount just so that the damage done would feel no different than a good punch to the face.

OUt from the smoke, the clones moved and attempted to attack! They moved in irregular patterns along with the real Asura. Spinning around the training ground, they were trying to catch Naga off guard, then close in to attack or explode on impact!

(527 words. For specific sakes-- only created a total of 5 explosion clones. )
Back to top Go down
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin EmptyWed Jun 10 2015, 02:36

Akira chuckled at Master Roku's concern "I appreciate the concern, Master Roku. If I need any help as acting leader of the Jiin, I'll be sure to keep your offer in mind." Akira turned his attention back to Naga and Asura. It was impressive to see how keen Naga's eyes were, although he felt that maybe it was a bit overkill for him to use it given the level of his opponent. However, the way that Naga applied it offset this opinion. "Yes, I'll admit the current state of Iwagakure and the Earth Country as a whole isn't where it should be. However the future of the Jiin is looking brighter and brighter as he watch these two test their skills. I am glad to hear that you have so much faith in your pupil, Master Roku. He may be called to be Iwagakure's light during dark times, as all Jiin are."

It was just as Naga had anticipated, by simply moving his foot out of range he was able interrupt Asura's offense. Naga chuckled through his mask once he saw the results of his analysis of small details. Naga watched as Asura created some distance from him and kick up a cloud of dust in an attempt to mask his movements. Once again Naga laughed through his mask. "Its apparent that you do not know anything about the Tengan, so let this be your introduction to your blood right. The Tengan can see through some of the strongest Genjutsu this world has ever seen, it allows us to track our opponents through body temperatures, it allows us to see to see through solid objects, and slows the world around us down so that we are able to analyze everything and act accordingly." Naga informed is opponent. through the cloud of dust and dirt Naga could see that Asura had made a hand seal and was about to use a jutsu, whether that was Ninjutsu or Taijutsu he wouldn't know. "In short, a cloud of dirt is not going to help you in this situation, Asura." Naga stated.
It was then, through the smoke that Naga could see five more figures appeared, seeming out of nowhere. "Well, what is this?" Naga was familiar with the shadow clone technique, but the clones in that technique were distractions at base and didn't have chakra. Being a sensory type he could clearly sense that these clones had some, although significantly smaller than before, chakra within them. His Tengan also recognized that they did indeed have body temperature signals. "So essentially these are 'real' clones, interesting. I wonder how did he manage to learn just a technique." Naga thought to himself.

"Wow so he really can use the Exploding Clone Technique. I was a little skeptical at first considering it is such a high level jutsu. Truly impressive, Master Roku." Akira stated watching the fight in amazement. Although now he was curious to see how Naga would handle the situation. This would be Naga's first time facing an opponent with access to such a high level technique. He was sure that Naga would think of something. Finding a way to overcome the odds in a situation seemed to be his specialty.

Naga could see them charge at him from the smoke. "I'm going to really have to show him my skills now that he's made clones of himself." Naga thought as they began to close in. With the flick of his wrist, his staff that was travelling underground shot up from right under one of the copies of Asura and was travelling at an incredible speed vertically towards their chin. "I was going to save this technique for a later time, but I guess this situation calls for it." Naga thought to himself. [629 words | 3650 total words]

Stats/Techniques:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin   Grey Blaze 32: The Eyes and Ears of the Jiin Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next