Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 024: Dynasty 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 024: Dynasty 4 Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 024: Dynasty 4   Grey Blaze 024: Dynasty 4 EmptyThu May 16 2013, 04:33

Later that day Nagakoto was training with his four sons. It was now evening and the sun had gone down. It was cooler in the air and quiet now that most of the village was getting ready to rest. On one side Nagakoto looked at this boys. He was out of his shinobi gear and was in robes. On the other end were his four sons, each in robes with the Jiin Clan symbol on the back.
“Begin…” Nagakoto yelled out. His sons immediately activated their Tengan. Itake, Keman and Mosan charged their father with immense speed, speed that they shouldn’t have given the fact that they never even when to the academy. Although he showed no facial expression Nagakoto was very impressed with their increase in speed. Mosan and Keman both jumped up in the sky and attempted a roundhouse kick on each side of Nagakoto’s head. He easily noticed them coming and throw up both arms to block the kicks. “You aren’t fast enough. You have to be faster….” He mentioned. Just then Itake appeared directly in front of Nagakoto. Without missing a beat Itake sent his knee into his father’s stomach. The sudden pain caused Nagakoto’s eyes to widen right before he burst into cloud of smoke and re-appearing behind Usaso. “That was good, but not good enough. If you spend more time training instead of talking to girls you would have realized that was a simple substitution jutsu.” Nagakoto then looked down at Usaso, whom decided not to charge in. “And what are you doing back here, Usaso? You would allow your elder brothers to show you up in battle?” Nagakoto hoped that his son would take the bait. He knew Usaso never did anything without reason and he was far from a coward. “What is he thinking?” Nagakoto wondered. Using his Tengan Nagakoto looked at Usaso. “He’d giving off thermal signs, but he I can’t sense his chakra.” Nagakoto said to himself. He then noticed that his thermal levels began to drop rapidly. “So that’s what this is…” Nagakoto quickly jumped back away from his son he burst into cold flames. “Wow, I thought that Usaso had him for a moment.” Itake said with a chuckle. Mosan nodded, “As did I, it is very unlike father to fall for a clone; even if he managed to dodge it with only seconds to spare.” Usaso appeared behind his brother, immediately coming up with another strategy. “Hey guys, I am about to use one of my wind jutsu. If you guys can use one of your fire techniques together….” Itake smirked at the idea that his little brother came up with. “I already know what you are about to say, Usaso. Mosan and Keman, lets help our little bro out.” Itake stated with a grin. Usaso jumped into the air and began to make handseals. His three brothers each fired out a fireball made from the holy white flames. “Good, that should make the attack stronger… now for my part.” Once he finished with the handseals he began to gather a massive amount of wind chakra in his throat. Once he was sure he had gathered enough chakra he yelled out, “Holy Flames Release: Raging Blaze!!” and shot out the wind from his mouth. The wind chakra made the fire speed up and spread out to affect a greater area. Nagakoto watched as the massive wall of flames approached him. “Hmm… very impressive. They all decided to attack at once; if I were someone else then this attack would have been the death of me. But…” Nagakoto simply extinguished the wall of fire by looking at it. Putting out the fire took a heavy toll on his chakra, but he would still be able to hold his own against the four of them. “Very good boys, you are all learning very well. And becoming stronger everyday… However, that is enough training. Let us go home to your mothers.” Nagakoto said leading the boys home. They were all shocked none of them ever received a congratulations from their father before. They smirked before running after the father. They knew that they were becoming stronger. Hopefully they would become so strong that they would surpass their father. Although, that was less likely to happen. [715 words]

151 Ryo spent at hospital
all Hit Markers Removed

Exp: 355
Bonus: 35
Training: 40
Total: 430

Tengan Mastery: +10%
Weapon: +16

Last edited by ViciousWulf on Thu May 16 2013, 04:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 024: Dynasty 4   Grey Blaze 024: Dynasty 4 EmptyThu May 16 2013, 04:35

Rolling
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 024: Dynasty 4   Grey Blaze 024: Dynasty 4 EmptyThu May 16 2013, 04:35

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 8, 9, 1, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 024: Dynasty 4   Grey Blaze 024: Dynasty 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 024: Dynasty 4
Page 1 of 1