Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 17 2014, 16:17

Engro thought about the statement before saying, "Thats the problem...we have never seen "it" within this realm. It was believe to be the first of its kind to actually be born from your realm and came to ours." Engro took the tag and nodded to it all saying, "Understood I shall, but yes you should head back no telling what has happen while you have been gone my friend. I shall see you soon for sure though." Engro bowed before Raijin before nodding with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 17 2014, 17:02

Standing there Raijin looked at Engro and nodded, “so something turned out like my goal in the long run.” Raijin said as he looked at him before he smirked, “that should make things easier… I hope, for finding out about it then.” Raijin said as he looked at Engro and nodded with a bow, “that information should help out a lot more in that case, they should still be in my realm then, blending in with society as if nothing’s changed.” Raijin added as he stood there looking around.

Raijin looked at Engro again and smiled, “thank you for teaching me how to use and master the sage mode of your kind, I appreciate it a lot and I will call upon you when needed for help.” Raijin said as he laughed, “I don’t think much has changed since I left my realm, I doubt much will change overly either.” He said thinking about his goal as he said it before he shook his head and smirked, “no, you’re right, things should have changed, I’ll see you around, and let Aoi know once things die down for being as chaotic as they are still that I said I’ll call upon her soon.” He added as he took a few steps back from Engro and nodded and bowed once more, “take care Engro.” Raijin said before he tapped the ground, “open.” Raijin said as the portal opened and he vanished from the demon realm, to appear inside of Grave’s portal jutsu he taught Raijin, he opened another one and appeared just outside Konoha once more, he looked around and nodded, “things are indeed going to change.” He said to himself as he smirked.
282/3701 – 15/15
Sage mode Unlocked
Custom Sage mode unlocked and learned.
+185 exp
Back to top Go down

The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4