Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} Empty
PostSubject: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} EmptyTue Feb 03 2015, 18:08

Hayabusa, along with his clone companion, left the premises, the way in which they came. He felt rejuvenated, however, a little bit of guilt as he passed the damage in which was inflicted on the two lives that had to have been taken here as a martyr. He shook his head in disappointment. Meanwhile, his eviler half contined to walk. Hayabusa walked among outside of the main door, and turned, looking at the air.
“Ready?” the clone asked.
“We’re walking…” Hayabusa said, as he proceeded to move forward.
“Very well…” the clone said. Hayabusa knew it was with slight irritation.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} EmptyTue Feb 03 2015, 18:20

As the two walked, the clone looked at him.
“Why are we walking again?” the clone asked. Hayabusa looked at him.
“I don’t know… just a feeling I have. Tired of jumping everywhere. You miss things in between. Happenings, information, traveling vendors, and so on. You know?” Hayabusa said.
“Whatever…” the clone said, obviously unamused. With this form of exterior conversation, Hayabusa realized home much he didn’t like this other half of himself. They had soon come to the North gate, towards Earth Country, as they both looked back. There had been something strange about leaving right at this moment…
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} EmptyTue Feb 03 2015, 18:26

“I feel like…” Hayabusa began to say on his own.
“We’re being watched… followed… yea. I feel it too…” the clone said. “And it’s not the serpents…” he said. Hayabusa shrugged. Hayabusa looked to the side, spotting the horse stable. He walked up to the farm owner, who had looked up in shock.
“Lord Hayabusa! How may I be of service.”
“Two stallions, please…” Hayabusa said. “For my brother and I.”
“Absolutely…” the man went to the barn and brought out two buff beautiful horses.
“Here you are…” the man said. “These two are a few of my finest… sir…”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} EmptyTue Feb 03 2015, 18:32

“Thank you kindly…” Hayabusa said, as he mounted his. The clone posing as Shadow shook his head.
“So much for walking…” he said.
“Well… things change… we have extra guests…” Hayabusa replied. The clone shrugged, as he kneeled down on one knee, putting his hand to the floor. All the serpents had come from behind him, scurrying and slivering up his arm. He then looked at the other horse, before looking at Hayabusa.
“I’ll see you there…”he said. Hayabusa began to speak, but before he got anything out, the clone had vanished from the current location, and had been elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} EmptyTue Feb 03 2015, 18:38

“He…” Hayabusa just sat there in shock. Hayabusa looked at the man. “I’m sorry to make you have to take both of these beauties out. Please… return this one…” Hayabusa said, gesturing at the other horse. “How much do I owe you?” he asked.
“Don’t be obsurd! This is your village, and I am your people. You take taxes and give back to this place. You continue to expand. And open new oppurtunities… not to mention… bring in a lot more people who want stallions.
“Well.. you seem to be well off…” Hayabusa said to him. The man smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} EmptyTue Feb 03 2015, 18:44

“Yes, that I am. All thanks to you. Now get on… happy travels, be safe, and good luck with that brother of yours…” he said. Hayabusa nodded, as he kicked the horse in the side, and the horse sped off at a decent pace as they raced through the country of stones.
As he galloped, he passed veteran soldiers of the Old Gesshoku Akatsuki. His order of security seemed to have still been effect, which had pleased him very much. He kept going until he got to the Stone Valley, in which where this security line had ended itself cold.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} EmptyWed Feb 04 2015, 12:21

As the horse galloped through the valley, Hayabusa slowly closed his eyes, and opened them into his Fully Awakened Sharingan. He was in possible enemy territory. So, he could not let himself be caught off guard. However… that seemed to be what had happened. A huge boulder began to fall from the valley top above, as Hayabusa pulled his horse back, stopping him in his tracks. Hayabusa turned the horse around. Hayabusa could see about ten men sprinting towards him. Looking on Hayabusa hopped off of his horse, looking at the people who were stupid enough to approach the man.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} EmptyWed Feb 04 2015, 12:44

Elsewhere, as the clone, with the persona of Shadow, appeared on the outskirts of the Village hidden in Stones. He looked around, and nobody had been around… but from the distance, he could see two figures walking away from the village. They seemed intimidating, per their confidence as they walk and their attire. Thinking nothing of it, Shadow infiltrated the village. After doing so, Shadow looked at the map on his Gesshoku mask, to locate this place Hayabusa was set out to go to in the first place. He found it, and looked on to find this place very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} EmptyWed Feb 04 2015, 13:11

Upon a little bit of travel, Shadow found this form of cavern that seemed to have been the area that Hayabusa had been looking for. As soon as he began to walk in, seeing the orb in which seemed to be the source of this power that Hayabusa was in reach of, Shadow had been intercepted by men in ANBU masks. Shadow was unaware that this would be so protected… and there is no way those that were tailing him earlier tailed him this fast.
“Hold it right there, outsider…” one of the four men said as they surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} EmptyWed Feb 04 2015, 14:11

Shadow stopped, looking at all four members.
“Gentlemen… did I do something wrong?”
“You look suspicious… we’ve never seen you around here… you have no band on. What do you guys think…” one said.
“He looks like her could be one of the conspirators alright…” one said.
“Conspirators? Look… I don’t know what implosion may be going on here, but I am of no affiliation to anyone or anything in this village. Leave me out of your feud…” Shadow said as he proceeded to take a step forward. Each of the four men drew their blades.
“You are under arrest…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}   ~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital} Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Beginning Of...~{Hayabusa|Shadow}{Hardened Defense Quest Mission}{Hospital}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next