Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} EmptySun Nov 02 2014, 13:58

Raijin sat back as he relaxed on the cliff edge where Konoha’s village leaders faces were and looked up into the clear blue sky, it was nice, not a cloud in the sky and he wondered as to what kind of adventure he should get himself into this time, he looked around before he sighed and vanished, “getting hungry…” he said to himself as he landed on a roof before he dropped to the street and looked around the restaurant district and hummed to himself, “where should I eat…” he thought to himself as he looked around before he smelt the air and shrugged his shoulders.

Choosing a stall that was quick and easy he walked up to it and placed his order of food and sat there awaiting for his food, he sat there for a moment before he glanced around his surroundings before he shrugged his shoulders, he felt a weird being nearby somehow but he ignored it for the time being, looking around Raijin finally grabbed some eating utensils and started to dig into his food, “this should be a good day I hope.” He said to himself.

Before long Raijin finished his meal and paid for the meal before he turned and looked down the streets before he turned and started to walk, he noticed people looking at him but he was okay with that, for the most part.
233/233 – 1/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} EmptySun Nov 02 2014, 14:18

As the sun was within the sky shining down on a clear day, the clouds and cool breeze would appear once and vanish for several seconds. Though a young boy came to notice a strange figure wearing odd looking gear. "E-Excuse me..." The young boy said, the little child was no more then seven years of age. With that a sudden poof of smoke appeared with the man vanishing only to appear within a darken world filled with nothing but heat and flames it seemed. Strange figures walked carrying weapons only for one to stare and point at the figure. "Hey...HEY RAIJIN!" The figure shook their head awaiting for the man to answer back.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} EmptySun Nov 02 2014, 14:33

Raijin was walking down the street as he was suddenly stopped by a child on the street, Raijin turned and looked at the young boy before and knelt down to look at the boy before suddenly a cloud of smoke appeared all around him, “what in the fuck?” he said to himself as he forgot what the demon warrior realm had looked like before he noticed where he was, a grin slowly appeared upon his face as he suddenly realized where he was and nodded, “it’s been a while since I’ve been here.” He said to himself again before he took a few steps to look around again before he heard someone call out his name, he looked around before he noticed one of the summons and removed his helmet.

“Engro, how are you fairing?” Raijin asked as he walked over towards the demon warrior that he knew from back when he first entered the lands to become their summoning master. As soon as Raijin neared his comrade he held out his arm for a fellow honor shake before he nodded, “it’s been almost too long since I’ve been here, how is everyone?” he asked as he looked at his friend and wondered where some of his normal summons were, “things have changed, what’s new with you?” he added as he looked around the demon plains.
226/459 – 2/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} EmptySun Nov 02 2014, 14:37

Engro nodded shaking Raijin's hand before answering the question that was asked, "Everything is fine and everyone is in a panic you see, we are trying to get things set up down here but we are all over the place. Plus I did not summon you here because of greetings and what not I brought you here cause I need to ask you a serious question." Taking a small pause to let out a sigh the figure shook their head saying, "Have you ever heard of the term Sage?" This was the stepping stone in order to reach a new goal but if he had not heard of the term things would have to be explained to him briefly for sure.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} EmptySun Nov 02 2014, 14:55

Raijin stood there as Engro told him that everyone was fine but everyone was within panic, he looked at him and tilted is head to the side, “panic? Why is everyone panicking?” Raijin asked as he looked at Engro still, he looked at him, some of the things he was saying made not much sense to him and he was starting to get worried about it, “no I don’t mind at all.” Raijin replied adding on to his first question, “why are there so many things going weird and you guys all spread out? Is there something I should know about that I need to worry about?” he added, before he suddenly stopped.

The next question sunk in deep and he looked Engro in the eyes before he removed his helmet, “the term sage… I’ve faced against people with that annoying powers, I never thought I’d hear about it from you Engro…” Raijin had to admit, he looked away for a moment to see a lot of the demons going about their business in a panic still, it worried him, “something big is coming…” he thought to himself before he looked back at Engro, “but to answer your question, I don’t really know much about it at all, most I know about it is, it’s not normal chakra that’s for sure.” Raijin said looking at Engro.
226/685 – 3/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} EmptySun Nov 02 2014, 15:05

Engro was really unable to answer as to why everyone was in a panic but it seemed to be shocked that Raijin did know some things about that term "Sage" Before long Engro shook his head saying," Yes, it is annoying but strong, we demons have that same power but limited. As once you learn it, you cannot obtain the powers of a sage because you are forbidden from it and have a seal placed on to you that stops you from absorbing that form of energy. You see a Sage in your world is someone that obtains nature's energy while here its a different you have to absorb our energy to obtain it. Though we have to go through and 'Fix' your body to make it work to that point." Engro sighed lightly knowing this was going to be a while before getting it completely done.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} EmptySun Nov 02 2014, 15:13

Raijin looked at Engro and wondered as to why everything was going on as it was, “why is Engro asking me about the sage mode though?” he thought to himself as he stood there, before long he saw Aoi running off in the distance, but the look on her face was different than that of what he was used too. “Why is Aoi so angry? I’ve never seen her this way before…” he asked as he looked back to Engro concerned now.

Once he looked back to Engro he explained the way and reason of their sage mode, “I had an understanding that most sage mode’s used something as nature chakra, but what does your sage mode then use in return if you’re not allowed to use the normal form of it…” Raijin said in a question style as he said before he stopped and looked back to Engro, “a seal? Why a seal? Is it to help or make the sage mode becoming a better and easier way of doing things or is it just the way your sage mode works?” Raijin asked trying to figure everything out as they were talking.

Raijin looked at Engro, “I’m not saying no, but I’m just curious about it all, why don’t we get to it right away and you can explain it all to me as we go.” Raijin said.
229/914 – 4/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} EmptySun Nov 02 2014, 16:09

Engro waved his hand for Raijin to follow as he answered the warriors questions. "The reason for asking you is because we are going to teach you how to obtain a certain form of Sage mode. The reason for it is because of the dangers of the future as well because you are not within the realm of reality as you know here you do not or cannot absorb nature within this realm. So we are hear to teach you otherwise. As for Aoi its because she's not allowed to help with this next part is all."

Engro helped Raijin be lead over to a strange looking demon with black looking blood coming from the skin of the demon. "This is a demon that creates seals, now the seal that is being place will allow you to absorb a manner of Demon Energy from us demons that you summon. This allows you to transform into a powerful demon or oni if you will. Though once the seal is placed...you forfeit ever learning the true powers of a Sage meaning you cannot even obtain Nature Energy." Pausing for that moment he turned to tell Raijin, "The reason is because you have to first allow the energies of a demon to flow through you, if you taken in too much energy by even the slightest...your soul is split from your body sealing you within Yomi and you cannot return to the world of the living. Understand what I'm telling you?"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} EmptySun Nov 02 2014, 16:56

Raijin looked at Engro still and nodded as he was motioned for him to follow Engro as he began to explain the reasoning behind why they had summoned him there, “so I am going to learn how to become a sage, but in your way.” Raijin said as he thought about it more now after he explained and sighed, “she’s a good teacher, but I wonder why my future self didn’t allow her to teach me this and got you too instead Engro.” He added as he continued to walk.

“So this is all to make sure I better now how to control the demon sage mode then.” He thought to himself as he did so, but his thoughts and questions all ceased the moment Engro lead him to a demon that bleed black blood instead, “a seal demon… interesting, and what do you mean by the demons I summon? You mean I gain my source of power from summoning you?” Raijin said, asking curiously. He looked back to Engro before back to the demon, “so if I’m understanding what you’ve said so far, that means that I gain my powers through you, and it negates my ability to use any form of normal sage mode.” Raijin said before he looked back to Engro as he talked again.

“So, there’s a limit to how much demon energy I can take in, otherwise I die and my souls trapped here forever.” He said looking back at the demon before him.
249/1163 – 5/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} EmptySun Nov 02 2014, 18:42

Engro nodded to everything that was spoken out from Raijin's mouth. Before long he said, "Sadly the future is still covered in darkness and we need you to be ready for any and everything. As you become a demon sage you will learn to understand that your powers are from us. Now you will need to absorb our powers into your body. Please remove your armor and show your back please that way. Sudoko can get started with the sealing method."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next