Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 02 2014, 18:42

Engro nodded to everything that was spoken out from Raijin's mouth. Before long he said, "Sadly the future is still covered in darkness and we need you to be ready for any and everything. As you become a demon sage you will learn to understand that your powers are from us. Now you will need to absorb our powers into your body. Please remove your armor and show your back please that way. Sudoko can get started with the sealing method."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04 2014, 13:53

Standing there looking at the demon with the black blood pouring out like it was a fountain gave him a shiver but he shrugged it off, as Raijin was pondering what could happen, he looked over at Engro for a moment before he a took a deep breath before he looked back at the demon before him and sat down cross legged in front of the demon before he started to remove his armor before he stopped at his under armor shinobi piece before he took a breath and removed that, it was now shown that he had the ability to summon the demons by blood of his arm or using the seals as awlays.

His snake like eyes looked at Engro before Raijin took a deep breath in, “I suppose there’s no foreseeing anything we want or need to, but that’s the part that makes things interesting.” Raijin finally said as he turned so his back was facing Sudoko, looking up at Engro, Raijin sighed a bit, “I just have to remember that all of you are my source of power and I must be true to my words.” Raijin thought to himself as he thought about the whole “we’re your source of this power, enjoy it, take it and build off of it.”

Sitting there still Raijin wondered how this was going to work out in the end.
230/1393 – 6/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04 2014, 16:56

Engro could only nod to Raijin before snapping his fingers the blacked blood demon melted down into a puddle before having to cover Raijin's body. As Sudoko was placing needles into his back to leave markings as they were burning into his skin leaving the strange mark that allowed him to start absorbing the energy from the devils. Feeling weaker Sudoko pulled off from Raijin's body standing tall but falling to its knees as Engro glanced over at the seal that was burning into Raijin's back.

"there...it is somewhat done, but do not push to hard as it cannot be used normally as you will need to use it. You have to first be able to feel the negative energy we are giving you to you. As Sudoko was doing he lost some of his powers but in exchange you should be able to feel the negative waves coming into play."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04 2014, 17:24

Sitting there before he felt Sudoko wrap around his body, it was wet and cold and felt very much like mud, but a more liquid like form of it, as he sat there he felt needles stabbing into his skin and cringed a bit but closed his eyes and focused his mind on other things while the tattoo was being done. After a while of the tattoo being worked on he thought of the plans and the things that would be needed for all the plans they needed to get done back in the realm of the humans, his race… for now.

After the tattoo was done he noticed Sudoko go back to his normal form before he fell to his knees, Raijin got up and helped him sit down to rest, “thank you for your contribution to my becoming of your sage.” Raijin said thanking Sudoko.

After he turned to face Engro and raised an eyebrow, “I’m gunna be covered in ink by the time I’m old enough to drink…” Raijin said jokingly with a laugh, “well, everything is like a muscle, the more you use it the stronger the muscle becomes right?” Raijin said questioning the idea of the mode, as Engro was telling him of how it works he felt a sudden and weird energy start to course through his body, it was weird, very weird.
229/1622 – 6/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04 2014, 17:42

Engro nodded but only for a bit saying carefully, "That is true for the human body...however a demon's body is a bit different. As you use it more the more it consumes you turning the body into that of a demon and losing yourself forever. You cannot be in a rush to use the form master it and take it step by step." Sudoko nodded to that as he stood up only to wave his hand to not worrying about it at all. As he stood up shaking his head he vanished within the flames leaving only Engro to be left to teach.

"Everything is going to be limited while in that state understand that okay? Now let's get to practice on how to absorb the energy okay?"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04 2014, 20:00

Raijin looked at Engro before he looked behind him over his shoulder, nodding to Sudoko before he left before he turned back to face Engro, “hmmm… that make sense, but what if my ultimate goal is to become a demon in the human realm?” Raijin asked curiously as he looked at him, “I understand and will be careful about it regardless.” He added as he sat back down cross legged again like he did for when he got the seal tattoo on his back, “master it… it will take some time but I will master it’s power and ability that’s for sure.” Raijin said as he heard Engro’s words.

Sitting there he listened to Engro speak again and continued to remain still, “so, I got a better question then, how do I go about the whole energy bit? I can’t really just summon all of you and then send you back after I take your energy.” Raijin said as he looked at Engro with a concerned look on his face now.

“Limited? How so?” Raijin asked wondering what he meant, “are you referring to the abilities of my powers and jutsu’s back in my realm?” Raijin asked again to make sure he was fully understanding of the situation he would put himself into once he entered the state, it was a complicated training that was for sure.
227/1849 – 7/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04 2014, 20:12

Engro glanced over shaking his head, "Becoming a demon in the human realm...is possible but only a foolish decision." Engro was not worried to much about it though as he turned to make his attention to the seal on Raijin's back. Nodding to Raijin's ability to master the powers. As the key question was asked Engro reached his hand out with a light smile saying, "Why not just take my hand to find out. You could also summon us but you have to wait before taking our energy as you'll have to regain your strength for it." Thinking of the limited he nodded saying, "The limit is you cannot use your most powerful techniques while in that stage."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04 2014, 21:31

Raijin sat there looking onwards as he remained still, even as Engro stated he’d be a fool to become a demon in the human realm, “why would it be a foolish decision?” he asked as he looked over to Engro, while he remained sitting there, closing his eyes he thought about it all for a few moments.

“Why is Engro telling me that my decision to become a demon is a foolish decision… am I rushing my life into their style too fast or am I just being foolish as he says so.” Raijin thought to himself as he remained still there with his eyes closed. Standing within his mind he looked at a mirror at himself and sighed before he splashed water on his face and he suddenly opened his eyes.

He sat there for a moment before he looked up at Engro and nodded, accepting Engro’s hand he held it for a moment before he noticed the strange feeling within his back, the tattoo, it was growing upon his back and he let go of Engro’s hand for a moment, shocked, “it’s just like that…” he said questioning the effect as he looked down at his hand after letting Engro’s go.

Raijin looked at Engro again after he looked at his hand and smirked, “so there’s nothing saying I can’t use them before entering the state.” He said.
230/2079 – 8/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06 2014, 20:51

Engro was not going to explain as to why it was a foolish choice, but after Raijin took his hand the energy from Engro was starting to leave his own demonic body for a bit as Raijin let go. With that moment he gave a small nod saying, "That is correct, powerful techniques have huge limits on them as they say, but if you know and have studied the way around them you can basically over power those limits and use them to the advantage if you understand how." Engro crossed his arms around his chest for a bit to regain control of his own energy. Shaking a bit he awaited we have a bit of time before we have to send you back if you want to talk about some other things.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07 2014, 05:46

Raijin looked at his hand still before he could feel the entire darkness of the demons power starting to course through his body before he was distracted by Engro, “if I understand how… I’m sure I’ll figure that out later on in life, but for now this power will be a huge help.” Raijin said as he looked at Engro now.

As he finished Engro went on to tell Raijin that they had some more time, standing up now, he scratched the back of his head, “I understand how to accept the power, but how do I activate the power of the demon sage form?” Raijin asked rather confused about it all still, it was a weird but complicated task to understand before he felt the tattoo grow some more again, “also… do I automatically just absorb another demons power by being around it or does there need to be a physical connection?” Raijin added.

He stood there as he looked around to see all of his summons roaming about still, as hectic as it was, it entranced him for a bit and he had no idea why, but the being around demons somehow now put him at ease, almost as if to say that he no longer feared them, he faced off against two of them already, one in the war that was just fought.
226/2305 – 9/15

((OOC: you okay man? you disappeared on me...))
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 07 2014, 17:35

Engro tilted his head for that second before turning to glance over at Raijin saying, "Well you have to think basically of heat and negative emotions. That way you will be able to transform and what not. But again the powers will be useful but limited to how you do battle and what not."" Engro was stunned for a bit about the question before saying, "Basically the energy will react and be pulled out of the demon because of that tattoo its basically a form of how you call Ninjutsu. However there is a different term we perform it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox