Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 07 2014, 17:35

Engro tilted his head for that second before turning to glance over at Raijin saying, "Well you have to think basically of heat and negative emotions. That way you will be able to transform and what not. But again the powers will be useful but limited to how you do battle and what not."" Engro was stunned for a bit about the question before saying, "Basically the energy will react and be pulled out of the demon because of that tattoo its basically a form of how you call Ninjutsu. However there is a different term we perform it."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08 2014, 07:04

Raijin stood there and looked at Engro before he nodded, “hmm… I’m curious, is there anything beyond the S-rank summons? Basically you’re strongest of the strongest?” Raijin asked before he performed a few hand seals summoning Aoi, “Welcome Aoi, I’m sorry if I’m interrupting anything important that you were in the middle of, but I want to try something.” Raijin said as a clone walked out from behind Raijin.

Raijin looked at Engro and bowed, “sorry but something had my curiosity and I wanted to test it before I tried it in the battlefield where I could be at a REAL big disadvantage.” Raijin said apologizing to Engro, before the clone and himself walked up to both Engro and Aoi, “if you both wouldn’t mind.” Raijin said as he and the clone both put their hands upon both of them at the same time, the amount of demon energy he gathered was a lot more tremendous, and it was faster that he gathered the amount of the energy.

Raijin pulled his hand away after a somewhat short moment before he looked at his clone and nodded before he vanished and Raijin felt a sudden rush of demon energy hit him all at once.

The tattoo almost covered his entire body now, and he could see it, it stretched a lot and it was exciting to Raijin.
226/2531 – 10/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 08 2014, 22:15

Engro thought about the question that was asked saying, "Actually yes, there is a stronger version of summoning though i'm unaware as to where one can find the person as they've been missing for several years if anything." Aoi was soon to be summoned blinking for a moment to turn at Raijin and Engro. Yelling loudly, "THE HELL I WAS REALLY BUSY YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT!" Hearing that Raijin wanted to try something and then a shadow clone appearing Engro was lifting an eyebrow at the idea.

Aoi and Engro soon felt their powers just drop suddenly as they both feel to the ground weaken and feeling drained almost to nothing. "Raijin...you have to be careful...doing it here. Will erase us from existence." Engro warned him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09 2014, 05:09

Raijin remained there after he looked back to Engro and nodded, “sorry about that…” he said apologizing to Aoi and Engro, “I didn’t realize that...” he added as he looked at all the tattoo’s before he focused on the heat and the darkness around him before his body suddenly was consumed by the demon energy to a point where he was in control, he looked back to Aoi and Engro before he nodded, “This power…” he said as he looked at his hands, then his arms and twisted around a bit before he smirked widely, “I like it!” Raijin said finally as he admitted the truth about the new found sage mode he found, and gained control over.

Raijin looked back to Engro and raised an eyebrow, “is there any way of me finding him to find out further about this?” Raijin asked as he heard him say he’s been missing for several years, Raijin looked back to Aoi, “it’s good to see you again, it’s been a long time since we saw each other last.” Raijin added as he looked at Aoi and bowed, before he looked back to Engro, “do you have any idea or a description upon this man for me to seek out?” Raijin asked looking back at Engro wondering what he’d say about the man that Raijin now would seek out next.
227/2758 – 11/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09 2014, 10:54

Engro nodded taking the apologize, Aoi on the other hand just stared and turned to begin walking away trying to leave both of them once again. Engro figured that Raijin would like the power though it was a tricky power to even control once a while. Engro was thinking about the information of the powerful summoning, shaking his head. "Sadly, no I cannot as it is still unknown even to myself I only know what I was told."

The past was something that was usually forgotten within this world however even with that nothing else could be told. "Sorry, but I cannot I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09 2014, 13:21

Raijin looked at Engro before he looked back over to Aoi and saw her just turn and leave, he stood there for a moment looking at her and sighed, “I said I was sorry Aoi.” Raijin said aloud again. He felt rather stupid for summoning Aoi, he could have summoned any single one of the many other demons he had known and come to have as allies, but he chose her and she seemed to not have enjoyed it.

Sighing he looked over to Engro again and sighed, “well there has to be a record of him somewhere in my realm.” Raijin said as he felt his body become light and super strong before he released the demon sage mode before he looked back to Engro, “Well all that aside, what if I was to create a copy of some clones and leave them here, would they be able to gather demon energy from the realm itself?” Raijin asked curiously, it would be a lot better if they could gather energy for whenever he needed to call upon them and they could just disappear when they needed.

Feeling the tattoo recede back to its normal form, he glanced around looking at some of the demons still bustling about before he looked at Engro, “so you never told me why exactly everyone’s acting so strange today.” Raijin said.
227/2958 – 12/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16 2014, 11:17

Engro shook his head for a second to answer his question. "Its because of the fact we are getting ready for a ritual and its like how humans do birthdays and what not. Though records of the creature you seek. Only one may know of his location but its hard to even tell you if he's alive or not as he has existed in your world longer than ours so in order to even locate or even find him you will be on your own." Thinking of leaving clones within the realm Engro shook his head, "No because they won't be able to last that long down in this world. Just like how the energy will decrease the life force of the clones would as well."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16 2014, 16:30

Raijin stood there and looked at Engro and sighed as he did, he glanced around again before he looked back at Engro, “well since I’m here and we know I’ve mastered the sage mode, what can I do to help? Might as well have fun and enjoy it with everyone.” Raijin said as he looked back at Engro.

Standing there Raijin looked back at Engro and nodded as he shrugged his shoulders, “I guess it’s my next mission to find them and figure out how to summon them then.” Raijin said as he stood there, he looked around once more before he stretched his muscles a bit and bobbed around slightly before he pulled his gear back on but his helmet he let hang off one of his katana’s hilts.

Raijin took a few steps as he looked around and saw everyone being chaotic still and it made him smile, everyone was busy busting their ass for a better good, it made him happy that they took care of each other to the same sort of extent as he would for his brother, Raijin felt a warm feeling inside of him as he thought that and he smirked, “well all that other crap aside, what needs to be done?” Raijin asked as he looked back to Engro going back to the topic about the ritual like a birthday party for one of their own.
234/3192 – 13/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 16 2014, 17:52

Engro looked over at Raijin thinking about it only to say, "You have only mastered something when you are in dire need of it. That is also correct if you can find them or even the beast that we are unaware of it." Engro was unsure of what to have him do but thought about it personally saying, "You should return back home for reasons that you've been gone for a while and no telling what has happen within the last few days that you've been here for sure. If anything we'll be there to help when you need us most I promise you that."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17 2014, 15:31

Raijin looked at Engro and smirked with a nod, “this is also true.” He agreed with Engro about the mastering of an ability of such a thing, he then stood there and looked around before he turned back to face the large group of his summons and nodded again with a slight bow, “well I guess there’s only a matter of me finding this summon, but wouldn’t it be better for me to try finding them within your realm?” Raijin asked as he turned around to look at Engro asking further about this summon, his curiosity got the better of him and it paid off again somehow.

Standing there he sighed and shrugged his shoulders, “I guess it is time for me to head home back to my realm, but there’s something that I wanted to try…” Raijin said as he pulled out a tag and started to form the Hiraishin tag seal and looked around before he handed the tag to Engro, “place this within your town center, I want to see if I can pull myself to your realm at a point I need a location to hide in if that’s okay with you all.” Raijin said as he looked around again before he nodded with a sigh. “I guess it’s time to send me home now.” He added as he looked to Engro again.
227/3419 – 14/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 17 2014, 16:17

Engro thought about the statement before saying, "Thats the problem...we have never seen "it" within this realm. It was believe to be the first of its kind to actually be born from your realm and came to ours." Engro took the tag and nodded to it all saying, "Understood I shall, but yes you should head back no telling what has happen while you have been gone my friend. I shall see you soon for sure though." Engro bowed before Raijin before nodding with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}   The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning of the demon sage {Sennin Quest|Closed|Raijin+Grave}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next