Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06 2014, 20:11

+ Lifting their head up to see the young man introduce himself to her. She smiled nodding softly saying with a bit of grace, "Thank you very much, though I'm very surprised to hear another country having Samurais within it I was told in the past only Iron Country had them. Now, this country of Hikari what can you promise me and my lord if we were to accept this alliance." Leaning forward with a small smirk on her face she awaited the answer from the young man. +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06 2014, 20:20

Raijin looked at the Mizukage with a slight smirk on his face, “well… my fact of being a samurai and in another country is thanks to my father, I was originally born in a different country and thus I received training and became a samurai before I was a shinobi or even knew I could be one.” He said as he stood there before her next question caught him a bit, he stood there and thought about it for a moment before he shook his head a little red in the face, embarrassed about the thought itself.

“well.. umm… I guess I didn’t come all that prepared which is somewhat like me, but one thing would be for sure, I’d be here at the drop of a coin if Kirigakure were to ever fall under attack, and maybe an arranged marriage with me to soon become the daimyou of Hikari, and if that’s not enough, what would you like for this to work?” he said still a little red in the face as he said it, but he stood true and proud as he was raised to, and more so because it was an interesting offer that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06 2014, 22:42

+ The Mizukage blinked for a moment from hearing the word marriage, "Please I do not believe my husband would approve of that at all if anything. Besides if anything the great nations have always lived with peace on our mind never truly alliance since the past times." Thinking about it as she turned the chair to stand up, her height was that of a small child it seemed while sitting but she was actually the average height with a toned body to match. Her hair was cut short only reaching barely to her shoulders. "I see that you are serious about this, so in exchange for this alliance that I will speak with the Daimyo about, I wish for the power of another bijuu for my land. Any of your choice, Our land cannot control the powers of our own as its wild now. But I'm sure another country has control over theirs more possibly. How does that sound, a Bijuu for the alliance?" She tilted her head slightly to the left with a smile that seemed to show she was truly up to something. +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07 2014, 06:07

Raijin stood there and looked at the Mizukage for a slight moment before he sighed with relief on the inside, he nodded and remained still before he heard her speak of the five nations always thinking about peace, he let out a small chuckle at that point she made, before he bowed and apologized, he stood back up and listened to her approach before he placed his hand at his chin before he closed his eyes.

“hmmmm… I doubt that very much, an island is very easy to control, and not only that I know how your countries work, peace up front but behind the scenes your trying to invade and find out everyone’s dirty secrets.” Raijin said as he stood there with his eyes closed still before he waved his hand. “sorry sorry, I forget my place, after all I’m not a high ranked samurai for nothing.” He added before he bowed, “I’m afraid that would put off balance and a whole new meaning into our alliance, we’re not in a place to take bijuu’s from another major country without causing a war, and I assume that’s what your suggesting, and even if we could get it how would we bring it back without it trying to destroy your beautiful country.” He added as he stood there questioning the Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09 2014, 17:35

+ The Mizukage's eyes soon glared at the man with anger because of the statement said previously about the country doing behind the shadows. "For your information my country hides nothing within the shadows. Even more so I do not have to trust you to begin with you seek to meet with my daimyo remember. It would be best to hold your tongue about subjects you truly do not understand. War is something we do not want I said obtain the beast within your own means. How you bring it back is entirely up to you, It just best be alive even more allow us to continue our alliance." The balance was something she was not worried about as the countries all were messed up with the order of balance as she knew more of the major countries and the whereabouts of the bijuus. "Now I believe I have spoken to you on what I wish for my country and Daimyo if you cannot agree to this then I will not contact my Daimyo nor settle for an Alliance. Is that understood?" +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10 2014, 03:45

Standing there he looked at the woman that gave him a firm and distasteful look, he shrugged his shoulders and nodded, “I guess I could return with a Bijuu alive… but it’ll be in my style and how I do things, I feel threatened at all when and once I return, just know, you’re country will be the first to fall and I’ll do it all by killing just your Daimyou.” Raijin said giving his return warning to the Mizukage, “I make no threats, I make a promise.” He added as he bowed, “I’ll come find you once I return.” Raijin said before he vanished.

Raijin closed his eyes and turned to face the men around him before he shook his head, “this is going to be very… very annoying.” Raijin thought to himself before he looked around him and shrugged his shoulders as the weapons in his hands disappeared being the fake clones. Looking around at the troops he sighed again before he turned and looked at the man behind the receptionist desk, “you make sure your Daimyou gets this letter, and tell him I’ll be back to see him first once I return.” Raijin said as he vanished into a cloud of smoke.

Appearing near the outskirts of Kirigakure Raijin landed only to vanish yet again into a portal dropping him off in Konoha, “I better summon my brother…” he thought to himself as he knew his brother would have something interesting to say about this agreement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]   An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An important meeting with the Mizukage [Raijin & Omni]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2