Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training - A meeting with Raijin's messenger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

[Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training - A meeting with Raijin's messenger Empty
PostSubject: [Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training - A meeting with Raijin's messenger   [Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training - A meeting with Raijin's messenger EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 04:39

Looking outside one could easily tell that it was storming, the thunder was booming and the lightning lighting up the sky but it wasn't getting anywhere near the housing because it was still stricking the mountain but yet anywhere else within a 50 yard radius on the ground was being struck by lightning like a wall of lightning, Raijin looked out and smiled, “A perfect day.” Raijin said as he noticed the rain was thick as a fog that you could see out if you weren't in the rain and his smile grew even more so before he turned to face Aoi and nodded as he took his gear off before he suddenly appeared outside in the rain that Aoi watched his trail appear before he stopped and the trail suddenly stopped and disappeared into a wall of rain again before lighting struck all around Raijin but not touching him before he looked up into the sky and called 3 stricks around him before he looked up into the sky and closed his eyes before he stomped his feet as the thunder roared loudly, so loud that the base seemed to shack the air, Raijin ignored it as he did so before he looked up into the sky before he saw a giant flash of lightning in the sky that was so big that it shocked him, was he pissing off the real god of thunder, the real Raijin? He then noticed that something was nearby to which he turned his gaze to look at, “so you've found a way to return to this realm without being summoned by her it seems.” Raijin said as he turned to face the lightning element he faced once before but now he was biggere as well, “as you've grown I've grown, remember that, just because you grow stronger doesn't mean those you've met or those you've dealt with don't grow stronger.” The lightning element said before he looked at Raijin before he noticed a glint in his eyes, “ah... I see you already have an idea of that jutsu in mind, well call me back once you actually need to make it, Raijin-sama will allow me to travel back one more time to help you with it but after that I'm afraid he'll get mad and punish you and end me.” The lightning element said as he looked back to Raijin before a flash of lightning hit the elemental before he was gone in the blink of an eye.

“Damn... he's fast.” Raijin said as he turned to face where he left back too, “fucker can stay up by Raijin's side, I'm my own thunder god!” Raijin said as he jumped up and stomped on the ground causing a huge thunder and lightning sound, well at least he'd like to think so, the thunder and lightning was caused because he knew when they were going to strike.

Raijin looked up at the sky and frowned, “we may share the same name, but I'm going to be known as the demi-god who gave world peace.” Raijin said as he turned around to go back inside.
264+26=272 experience
+4% Raiton +2 quick-learner = +6% Raiton
Chakra Control roll +2
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

[Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training - A meeting with Raijin's messenger Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training - A meeting with Raijin's messenger   [Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training - A meeting with Raijin's messenger EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 04:40

Chakra Control Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training - A meeting with Raijin's messenger   [Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training - A meeting with Raijin's messenger EmptyFri Jan 17 2014, 04:40

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training - A meeting with Raijin's messenger   [Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training - A meeting with Raijin's messenger Empty

Back to top Go down

[Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training - A meeting with Raijin's messenger
Page 1 of 1