Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai) Empty
PostSubject: The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai)   The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai) EmptySat Oct 18 2014, 16:56

Raijin was rummaging through all his gear and doing check ups and ensuring that all of his gear was in top condition and ready for combat in case things started to pop off, while he was he noticed a booklet fall out of his pouch, leaning over to pick it up, it appeared to be opened to a specific page and it was of someone within the country he was in currently.

Stopping his hand from picking it up he looked at it and rubbed his chin before he finally did grab the book and looked at all the information, he sat there a moment before he closed his eyes and clenched his fist tightly, "I guess I'm hunting me down a child killer..." he said thinking to himself as he did so before he looked out the window before he shook his head and started to gather his gear, it didn't take Raijin too long to gather all his gear back up and re-equipping everything in a matter of seconds, before long he vanished outside and looked around steadily.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai)   The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai) EmptySun Oct 19 2014, 01:57

+ The crowd of people were walking around talking with one another about the criminal that was going around causing a crime among the village. It seemed all was lost as people gathered in front of the poster to read more of the criminal at large but unable to have anyone search for him. "This is horrible how should I feel safe with my child going to school now." A young housewife said to another whom was shaking her head saying, "I know the feeling its like we should just keep them in doors for now and not let them out until things have calmed down or at least the village leader can send someone. +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai)   The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai) EmptySun Oct 19 2014, 02:16

Standing there still he noticed a group of people gathered around a poster board, walking closer he could hear the women talking about the man he found within his bingo book, he smirked a bit under his mask before he removed the smirk, "it seems fate has smiled upon me this moment." he thought to himself as he removed his helmet, "you ladies seem to be worried about this man, does anyone know of this man's location or any information on this man?" Raijin asked as he now stood a few meters away from the women.

"your concern is admiral for wanting to hide your children at home, but that makes them weaker, allow them to continue their schooling, I remain within the city for a while, and I'm a samurai, I find this man dishonourable, and must answer for his actions." he added as he stood there, from his gear it was pretty obvious he was a samurai.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai)   The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai) EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 17:26

+ The young women turned to stare at the young man for a moment before having their hands cover their faces. One whispered to the other, "A samurai...that is odd for one to be here, do you believe he can actually do it, he seems kind of young don't you think?" The other female nodded for a moment saying, "He does seem young as well but the question still remains is he even skilled to face against this man." Both of them sighed for a moment as a Jounin came walking by after overhearing the conversation. "Hello, you are looking for the man that you wish to bring justice to. I see, well here take this. They are notes from a previous scouting unit I sent to find the man, but they had to pull back because more important matters came up." The man bowed saying, "Please let me introduce myself I am Kenta Jin and you?" Awaiting the answer from the young man it seemed the sun was shining down on a ray of new hope for the darkness that was brought to the village. +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai)   The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai) EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 17:35

Raijin stood there and looked at the women and smirked as they talked, “just because I’m young doesn’t mean that I’m strong to hold my own against enemies.” He said to the women before he heard another talk behind him, he turned to face the man, he sensed chakra within the man.

Bowing before the man, “my name is Raijin Mitsurugi.” He said after standing back up straight, accepting the notes he looked down at them and nodded, holding his helmet in his other arm still. “thank you for these, and it’s a pleasure to meet you Kenta Jin, “I see, well, don’t worry about it too much, I’ll do what I can to bring this man back alive, although some circumstances might prevent such a task sometimes, but I’m confident in my abilities.” He added as he stood there looking at Kenta.

Raijin looked at the information and frowned a bit, this man knew how to avoid being taken down so easily, but according to his rank he was of chuunin rank which meant that he might have the upper hand but that was something that could be Raijin’s own downfall.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai)   The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai) EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 18:52

+ Kenta Jin bowed before Raijin before noticing something on the paper he handed him, Oh man I'm sorry that is the wrong information I given you. That one you are holding belongs to another named, Izuma Aiki. That one is crazed and we have no located him at all either sadly." Pulling out another paper to hand Raijin, "This is the one of Shoto Eichi, though he's a Genin he seems to be only attacking academy students which is worse because of the fact, well parents do not feel safe having their children come which could leave to believe its an enemy trying to lower our military strength." +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai)   The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai) EmptyMon Oct 20 2014, 19:21

Raijin looked at the man and nodded before he returned the information back to Kenta, “no worries, but if you’d like I could take him out as well if it’d help with anything.” He said as he took the new information and looked it over and sighed a bit, “too bad there’s no reward for this fucker dead… I’d like to see to his death as is the samurai code, but he’s not a samurai so hence I can only hand him over and let you do with him as you please.” Raijin said as he handed the information back to Kenta, “Good I’ll return in a bit, but hopefully I can track both of these men down.” Raijin said as he turned to look at those around them still talking about the child killer.

The mentioning of the child killer Shoto Eichi started to make him want to kill this man even more and more as they talked about it but he was more along the lines of honor that he find this man and bring him back alive.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai)   The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai) EmptyTue Oct 21 2014, 17:36

+ Thinking about it carefully Jin loved the idea of having the criminal taken out, but the law is the law. "I would enjoy that but you see we have to trial him fairly no matter what as its the law and how the system works within the village." Sighing after hearing the young samurai wishing for the fucker to be dead Jin lightly raised his hand saying, "Please do not cuss in front of the women." The women slowly turned away as though they were upset for a moment. "Its rude at least that's how my father taught me before passing away." But Good luck finding the target as I said a team was tracking him down a while back not sure if they found him or not but good luck." +
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai)   The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai) EmptyTue Oct 21 2014, 18:23

Raijin looked at Jin and nodded before he bowed to the women, “forgive my temperament.” He said before he turned around to face Jin, “very well, thank you for the information and I’ll return with this man alive.” He said before he turned to face the direction of the information pointing too, a small hut outside of the village, or at least that’s what the information stated, bowing to Jin, “farewell for now.” He said before he vanished into a cloud of smoke.

Landing on a branch he looked at the house and sighed as his helmet was back on, dropping to the ground he unsheathed one sword, his black master shadow katana and approached the hut, “I’ve come looking for a child killer, come out.” Raijin said as he stood there awaiting someone to come and attack him instantly.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai)   The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai) EmptyTue Oct 21 2014, 18:57

+ Soon walking out from the hut carefully a man wearing a straw hat with bells tilted his head with his hands in the air softly lowering them down saying calmly, "Oh... that's a lovely blade you have there... So tell me you say you are looking for a child killer correct?" Thinking about what to say next the man's voice seemed to be soft as the height of him seemed to be around six one. Soon the voice came across the air saying, "I have not seen one, the only think I know is of the one to cleanse the village of the pain of having to be used as a tool!" Soon a blade came from behind the person as he held it to his left side, "The power of Tokuryujin will be the reason you die and blood will be spread across the soil. +
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai)   The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai) Empty

Back to top Go down

The hunt for a child killer Shoto Eichi - Bingo Book - solo (Omni|Rai)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next