Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

[QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!? Empty
PostSubject: [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!?   [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!? EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 19:03

Raijin was laying in a bed he was renting for the night, well more like he was allowed to stay in, word got around fast that Raijin was a guest from another country and was of noble birth and thus he was staying at the Mizukage's manner in her guest house, he sighed as he turned and tossed trying to sleep, he didn't even get the chance to meet her yet due to her being busy and a kage of all things as well. He tried to sleep all night but it was the middle of the night and he didn't have a single hint of being able to start sleeping yet.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!?   [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!? EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 19:10

Sighing as he sat up he heard a small commotion at the door and rubbed his neck and sat there before he turned to look out a window and sighed heavily before he got up, he was wearing half his clothing, as his gear was sitting appropriately upon an armor stand the Mizukage had custom ordered for his gear, it was nice, but something about it made him wonder, as he stood up he walked to the window and saw a huge pool in the backyard that connected to the main building and he smirked before he wondered to himself, “Maybe she wouldn't mind if I trained my suuiton control on her pool...” he thought to himself as he appeared by the pool and looked in it.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!?   [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!? EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 19:13

Looking into the pool Raijin noticed there was what seemed to be like a shrine at the very bottom of it, and it was all lit up, he stared at it before he noticed he was being watched, he looked up to see Kizume standing across from him with her gear still on, “Shouldn't the guest be sleeping?” she asked, Raijin looked at her still and walked in the middle of the pool and sat down floating on the surface as if it was really nothing. “I just wanted to start training my suuiton control as I couldn't sleep.” Raijin replied before he noticed Kizume bowing, he looked behind him over his shoulder to see a woman standing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!?   [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!? EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 19:22

“So you want to learn how to control your water element you just gained do you?” The woman said, Raijin looked up and his eyes shot wide he tried to stand up but she placed her hand on his head and he could barely move, “Yes, that is correct Mizukage-sama.” Raijin said trying to be respectful unsure of what kind of situation he was now in, he looked over at Kizume who stood up and looked at the Mizukage, “Onee-chan, he's the boy I trained earlier on to use the water...” she said before Kitsumaru waved her away, “I'll take it from here, go ahead and sleep, I'm pretty sure if someone attacks young Raijin-sama here will protect me.” She said using sama as a prefix of him being noble born of a royal samurai family.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!?   [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!? EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 19:25

Raijin just sat there and nodded his head as best as he could, Kitsumaru smiled and Kizume vanished from the area, “I'm born of a different country and the one I live and follow currently is of Kumo and yet you trust me this much to have a private training with you?” Raijin asked looking up at Kitsumaru, she looked back at him and smiled still before she removed her Mizukage hat and cloak setting it down on a rock before she walked across from Raijin and held her hands out, “I have no reason to distrust you even in my seat of power because I know your laws, and I know your real reasons of coming to my land.” Kitsumaru said as she took Raijin's, she inspected them and looked at him, “you train very hard, but whats your cause behind it?” she asked again looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!?   [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!? EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 22:57

Being young and just growing into his maturity he blushed and looked away and nodded, “I'd never harm a women if I can help it unless circumstances forbid me from doing so... I am of Samurai decent yes.” Raijin said as he looked back to Kitsumaru, she leaned in closer and smiled and winked, “so am I, young Raijin, I used to fight with your father and mother back in the glory days some call them.” She said smiling still, “but enough about that, your here to train are you not? Then lets train you up.” Kitsumaru said before she made sure everything was set up before he noticed the water around her started to form a dome around them, “this is your training starting now.” Kitsumaru said as she grinned looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!?   [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!? EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 23:15

Raijin looked back at Kitsumaru and he nodded as he looked around before he closed his eyes and held her hands allowing his chakra to flow freely through his body, before he suddenly felt her chakra, they met and as they did, “Remember to allow it to flow freely and smoothly, don't try to overpower the others.” Kitsumaru said as she held Raijin's hands, “I learned this from your mother.” Kitsumaru said as she watched Raijin's reaction, to which he opened his eyes and stared at her, it didn't bother him one bit, Kitsumaru looked at him and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!?   [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!? EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 23:21

Raijin smiled and closed his eyes again, “She's who I focus on when I need to relax or calm my mind in bad situations.” Raijin said as he did so, Kistumaru looked at him and she lost her frown, “you mean to tell me you know what she was like?” she asked curiously, he shook his head, “I have had a picture of her since I was born that she took for me.” Raijin said as he took a deep breath in and let it out slowly, Kitsumaru looked at Raijin and tried to smile but instead she wanted to slap Raijin but he didn't know of the horrible past they shared together.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!?   [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!? EmptySun Jan 12 2014, 23:27

After a while from the training Raijin opened his eyes before he started to look around to see that they were now sitting at the bottom of the pool in a bubble that was made earlier, “this is pretty neat, what kind of technique is this?” Raijin asked as he looked over to Kitsumaru, “this isn't a jutsu or anything of the sorts, it's your liquid ki, your water element control that your asking to flow the water around you, it's a mastery ability, but this skill changes from element to element, it's almost as if your bending the element yourself.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!?   [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!? EmptyMon Jan 13 2014, 00:55

Raijin and Kitsumaru finished their training and dried off and resumed the following noon, they both went straight back to training and trained all the way straight to the evening, after they showered and got themselves prepared they met in the dinning room, where they sat down and ate, Raijin got the rest of his mission done while they were together eating and talking before they finished the evening, Raijin found himself feeling at home and very easy being in Kirigakure but something about it just felt like his home back in Kumo, home, but not fully if that has ever happened to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!?   [QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!? Empty

Back to top Go down

[QUEST] Isonade's shrine... with the Mizukage!?
Page 1 of 1